Zinnia [BWWM]

By AngelaTheWriter

[Bwwm] 241 in Romance It's okay to not be okay. To dive in your pain. It's alright to not be alright. To sea... More

Honor Students Society
Hacking Isn't A Big Deal
Sam
Get The Hell Out
"Who Wears The Pants"
The Best Friend
Kelly
Are You Serious Kitten
Back From Shopping
Is That So
Timmy Turner
Z-Money

Hey Kitten Guess What

3.6K 200 59
By AngelaTheWriter

"What are you doing here, Kitten," Arsen asks.

"What are you doing here," I ask.

"I asked you first," he says smirking.

"Zinnia will be staying here for a while and Arsie is my son," Julianne intervenes.

"Mom stop calling me that," Arsen whines.

"Arsie can you show Zinnia to the guest room sweetie," Julianne says ignoring Arsen's whining.

"No, I want to show Zin Zin," Parker says.

"I got it Parker," Arsen says.

"Noooooo," Parker whines.

Arsen picks Parker up and puts him on his back. "We'll show her together," Arsen says.

"Yay," Parker shouts.

"I wanna go too," Dominic shouts.

Arsen puts Dominic on his hip.

"Come on we'll walk to the elevator so you won't have to take the stairs," Arsen says.

He takes the lead and I follow. We walk what feels like forever and get in the elevator.

"Alright monkeys get down," Arsen says carefully sliding Dominic and Parker down.

"There's a wheelchair in the closet if you want to use it," Arsen says.

"Why do you have a wheelchair in your closet," I ask.

"I get into a lot of football injuries," he responds.

"Zin Zin I want you to see my room," Parker yells.

"No I want you to see my room," Dominic shouts.

"No she's gonna see my room first," Parker screams.

"No she's gonna see my room first," Dominic screams.

"Guys you're both wrong. She's gonna see MY room first," Arsen says with a smirk.

Dominic and Parker pout.

"It's okay guys I'll still see your rooms just stop screaming," I say calmly.

The elevator door opens.

"Well let's go Kitten", Arsen says, picking me up bridal style.

"What are you doing," I say frantically.

"I'm just gonna carry you to my room so we can get the wheelchair. Dominic, Parker, get the crutches and put it in the guest room", Arsen says.

"Mkay," they say, grabbing the crutches.

Arsen walks me to the room closest to the elevator.

"Here's my room," he says, placing me on his gray King sized bed. I look around and see his black and blue walls. The room is huge. I get situated on his bed and look up. He has a mirror as his ceiling, a huge mirror.

"Here's the wheelchair," Arsen says, pulling it out from his closet.

He sets it up and places it next to me.Then he helps me get into it.

"Thanks," I mumble.

"No problem Kitten," he replies.

"Stop calling me that. That isn't my name so don't call me that," I say.

"It's your nickname," he says with a smirk.

"I don't even like cats."

"Well good thing I don't call you cat."

I roll my eyes. God he's so infuriating.

"Is it time for Zin Zin to see my room. Is it? Is it? Is it," Parker shouts running into the room with Dominic.

"Yes little man," I say messing up his hair.

"I guess it's time to give you the tour. As you can see this is my room," he says.

Then he wheels me out of the room and bring me down the hall. We stop at a black colored door. Arsen opens it and wheels me in. There's a full sized bed with white covers and a grey bench in front. Behind the bed is a Batman headboard. The wall behind the bed is covered with a grey moss like paint and looks like it's been cut open to give an underground affect. On the sides of his room is a big grey toy Jeep car.

"Do you like it? Do you like it?," he shouts.

This kid is gonna burst my eardrum.

"I love it. It's a very cool room," I tell him.

"Yay," he shouts running by me and giving me an awkward hug.

"Moving on,"Arsen says.

He wheels me to the door connected to Parker's room.

"And here is Dominic's room," Arsen says opening the door.

It's a safari themed room.

On the walls are half green half brown walls. On the ceiling is a cream wall with brown wood on top. His floors are covered in brown wood. He has a hammock to the right with a plush giraffe in it. He has a twin sized bed with a cream canopy on top.

"Do you like mine! Do you like mine," Dominic shouts.

"Yes it is very adorable," I reply.

"Boys rooms are not adorable. It's handsome", he answers.

"Fine, it is very handsome then," I reply.

"Yay," he says.

"Next is your room," Arsen says. He wheeled me out of the room and down the hall.

I lean back in the chair and close my eyes. It's been a long day.

"You tired Kitten," Arsen says.

"A little. Stop calling me Kitten," I respond.

"No can do, Kitten," he says with a smirk. He pulls up to a cream colored door.

"And this is your room," he says opening the door.

My eyes widen. Everything's so elegant and classy. The bed, the rug, the chandelier.

"Do you like it," he asks.

"I love it," I say.

"I'm glad," he says. He picks me up bridal style and carries me to the bed and places me down carefully.

"I'll be right back," he says running off. I look around. There's a huge vanity, and there's a big window. It's just so classy.

Arsen walks back in with a shirt.

"There's no clothes in here for you yet, so I brought you one of my shirts and my sweatpants for you to sleep in," he says handing me the clothes.

"Thanks," I say.

"Do you need help getting dressed," he asks.

I look at him with a disgusted look. Fuckboy.

"No, I don't need your help getting dressed. I was gonna get mom or Kath," he quickly says.

I smile. "I'll be fine," I say.

"I'll step out so you can change. Just call me when you're done," he says walking out.

I hold out his shirt. It looks huge. I take off my tank top and put on his shirt. Then I take off my pants and carefully put on his sweatpants.

"Arsen," I call out.

"Yes Kitten," he says through the door.

"Do you have any socks," I ask him.

"Yeah give me a sec," he says. I hear his footsteps get farther and farther away.

What has my life become? I want so hard for it to be perfect. Why couldn't my parents love me? Why couldn't I be normal?

"I'm back," Arsen says, popping his head in.

"Hey why are you crying," he says, getting closer.

"I had an eyelash in my eye. I'm fine," I say averting my attention to the socks he brought.

"Those suckers are horrible," Arsen says. I can tell he doesn't believe me but he's playing along.

"Here are the socks", he says.

"Thanks my foot was getting cold," I responded, holding my hand out so he could give it to me.

Instead he gets on his knees and puts one on my foot.

"Arsen that wasn't necessary. I could've done it myself," I say.

"Well yeah but I didn't want you to do it yourself," he says.

"Are you hungry," he asks.

"A little bit," I responded.

"Alright we'll get you something to eat," he says.

He picks me up and puts me in the wheelchair.

"What do you want to eat?" he says, wheeling me out the room.

"Anything is fine."

"So you'd eat a toenail with ketchup on it," he asks.

"What kind of question is that,"I said, giving him a look of disgust.

"Well you said anything is fine," he says chuckling while turning the corner.

"You know what I meant," I say.

"How about we make our own pizza," he says.

"That sounds fun," I say. We go into the elevator and he presses one.

"Great. I'll ask mom," he says.

"It's gonna be interesting having you here," he continues with a smile.

"I guess," I say shrugging.

The elevator dings.

He pushes me out of the elevator and we go into the kitchen where Kathy, Julianne, and Robert are conversing.

"Hey mom, I was wondering if we can make homemade pizza for dinner," Arsen asks.

"Sure that sounds like fun. How about you and Zinnia make yalls first and then once you and her finish the rest of us will make ours?," she says.

"Great," Arsen smiles.

Julianne walks up to Arsen and whispers something in his ears. Arsen smiles and playfully rolls his eyes.

"Come Kathy and Rob, let's go watch some TV in the theater room," Julianne says leaving the room. The others follow.

"Here let me help you onto a bar stool," Arsen says he picks me up and puts me in the chair. He goes into the fridge and grabs the packaged dough.

"You know I'm an amazing cook," he says.

"Bish where," I joke.

He laughs.

"Didn't take you as a jokester, Kitten," he says grabbing a knife and a pan.

"Shut up."

"You're adorable you know," he says.

"How do we make the pizza," I say, avoiding his comment.

"Well," he says, going into the panty and getting the sauce and back into the kitchen to get the cheese.

"First we need to start by spreading the dough," he says.

"Give it to me, I'll do it," I say. He hands me the pan and the dough.

I spread the dough on the pan. "What's next," I ask.

"Now I gotta put the dough in the oven for about 10 minutes to get it hard and after that we put the sauce on it," he says, grabbing the pan and putting it into the heated oven.

"So what do you like on your pizza," he asks.

"Um sometimes I like shrimp on it with this white sauce," I say.

"That sounds disgusting," he says.

"Your face is disgusting," I retorted.

"I'm offended Kitten," he says, clutching his chest with a shocked face.

I laugh. "Well what do you like on your pizza," I ask.

"The usual. Pepperoni and cheese", he says.

"You're so basic," I say.

"Your words hurt me Kitten," he says, taking the pan out of the oven. He sets it on the counter and goes into the drawers and grabs two spoons and the Ragu sauce.

He puts the pan, spoons, and sauce next to me and his seat.

He sits down next to me and opens the jar.

"Now it's time to put the sauce on there," he says. I smile at him. This is actually kind of nice.

We dip our spoons in the sauce and spread it on the dough.

"Hey Kitten guess what", he says.

"What," I ask, turning my head towards him.

He spreads the sauce on my face. I looked at him shocked.

"You did not," I say.

He just gives me a goofy smile. I grab my spoon and wipe it on his cheek.

"Oh it's war now," he says. We attack each other with pizza sauce making a mess everywhere. We kept going until I tilted and almost fell off the chair, but Arsen caught me and the chair in time. We stare at each other in shock. Then we bust out laughing.

"You have something right there," I say pointing to his chin. He laughs. "So do you," he says. He gets up and grabs paper towels. He wets the towels and comes next to me.

He grabs my chin and starts to clean up the sauce from my face and I do the same to him.

Once we were done cleaning up we finished putting the rest of the ingredients on the pizza and put it in the oven.

"It's time to get the pizza out," he says. He grabs an oven mitt and takes the pizza out.

He grabs plates, napkins, and cups.

"What do you want to drink?'' he asks.

"Water is fine," I say.

He grabs the cups, puts ice in it, and grabs bottled water.

He sets a cup down in front of me and one in front of his seat. He cuts the pizza and puts it on our plates. He grabs a plate and a napkin and sets it in front of me and then does the same for himself.

He pours half of the water in my cup and half in his.

"Dig in," he says with a smile.

I take a bite of the pizza we made and moan.

"This is good," I say.

"Told you I'm an amazing cook," he brags.

"I'm pretty sure I did all of the work," I mumble.

"What'd you say," he asks.

"Oh nothing," I smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126 1 2
Read to see what happens
213K 7.8K 32
"You gave me the feeling, of feeling complete, and I lost my heart, in a heartbeat." - Akanksha Gulia
1.7K 78 22
You can be a sweet dream or a beautiful nightmare Either way I don't wanna wake up from you..... *SEMI-SLOW UPDATES: 1-2 WEEKS*
65 0 13
Sometimes all it takes are just few words to change everything...but seldom are we able to speak the right word at the right moment... Meet Two peopl...