Star Light (Laurence X Reader)

By Ally_Does_Writing

A Guard From O'Khasis Runs Away After Being Recruited For Jury Of Nine. She Thinks She Is Just The Average Pe... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A/N
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
ThanksGiving
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
A/N
I'm Back!
Chapter 28
A/N
Chapter 29

Chapter 21

4.4K 143 204
By Ally_Does_Writing

~~~~~~~~~~
This Is A List Of Things You'll Need To Know For This Book.
(Y/N) Your Name
(F/N) Fake Name
(H/C) Hair Color
(E/C) Eye Color
(F/C) Favorite Color
(S/T) Sword Type
More Will Be Added Throughout The Book So Read This Every Chapter So You Know.
~~~~~~~~~~

Italics Are Thoughts

Play the song while reading, it adds to the chapter.

---Y/N's Pov---

I don't want anyone to promise me anything again. I've realized it just makes everything worse.

"I'll be back soon i promise."

"I'll stay by your side i promise."

I'm so sick of all of this promising! I use my arm to wipe away some of the tears and Nicole lets go of me.

"Who was that a-at the door N-Nicole?" I ask, trying not to break out into sobs again. "No one, it was no one Y/N." She looks away.

"Nicole. Who. Was. That?!" I say, my voice getting louder. "NO ONE!!" She screams.

Then i realize something. "That was L-Laurence wasn't it?" I quietly mutter. "Y-Yes." She says, almost in a whisper.

"I need to go back to Phoenix Drop." I say, forcefully. She looks down. "You promise i won't see you like that again? I don't want to see you about to kill yourself again Y/N."

I nod slowly. "I promise, and i DO keep my promises."

I run out the door towards my home. I need to know why he keeps lying. I NEED to know. My hands form fists as i run out of the gate.

Soon enough i see Laurence walking back to Phoenix Drop as well. I trip over a rock and i felt the my face slam into the ground. I hear shuffling and i groan. Standing up, i notice Laurence running over. I grit my teeth, knowing where this was going.

"I need to exp-" I shake my head. "I saw you kissing Katelyn. There isn't anything TO explain." I start walking past him and he grabs my hand holding me back.

"Let go of me! Just.......Just let me go. I have to do the same." I say, almost in a whisper. I rip my hand out of his grip and i run towards my home, almost in tears.

"LISTEN TO ME!" He yells and i stop. "Why do you keep lying to me? I love you Laurence and i'm only doing what's best for you. I'm like shattered glass and i don't want you hurt, so listen to ME Laurence."

I walk away, the tears stinging my eyes. I don't want to give him up, but you know what they say. If you love them, let them go.

---Katelyn's Pov--- (Short Pov)

I'm glad he kissed me. Once again it just shows that he loves me more then that little demon spawn. I tried to be friends before but look at what she did!

Who helped Laurence in the Irene dimension? Me. Who is actually strong? Me. I don't know what he saw in her. I love him way more then she ever has and ever will. I walk out of the house and Aphmau walks up to me.

"WHAT THE IRENE DID YOU DO TO Y/N!" She screeches. I laugh. "I never did anything Aphmau, now calm your jets. Laurence kissed ME, not the other way around."

She puts her arm to my throat, pinning me to the wall of Y/N's house. "DON'T YOU DARE TELL ME TO CALM DOWN! SHE'S MY FRIEND!" I push her off and she walks away.

I chuckle. "Laurence is finally mine and there is nothing ANYONE can do about it."

So sorry for the short chapter! I am going up north and it's like a 3 hour drive and i decided to finish the one i had pre-made. I'll get a longer one out tomorrow i swear. Have a good break! Ciao!
~Ally<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 2.9K 41
( Your name ) was tired of Running. Running from O'Khasis, from Zane, from her past. She was supposed to shoot her deer for food. When two guards int...
9.9K 115 17
You are a new freshman heading to Phoenix Drop High. You were home schooled for middle school and some of elementry. Which means this will be your fi...
67.1K 1.3K 59
After a year of leaving Mystreet, Y/n has gained a career but has kept her heart locked away. Hoping she won't love ever again, cause the only thing...
5.5K 195 42
⚠️All these characters belong to the wonderful YouTuber Aphmau this is all simply for fun and I hope you enjoy this.⚠️ When a Phoenix Drop wedding is...