Adam Levine & Behati Prinsloo...

By behatinadam

This is a story based on Behati Prinsloo Levine and Adam Levine's relationship. This is an adapted version of... More

More than Friends.
Open Book.
City of Angels
The First Day
Dance The Night Away
Silly Stupid Games
Bonding and Trust
May 16.

The Bet.

1.8K 17 9
By behatinadam

He hands me the roses and before I hug him, he pulls out a piece of paper from his pocket and then he starts singing in a soft tone:

"I really wanna love somebody / I really wanna dance the night away / I know we're only half way there / But you can take me all the way, if you take me all the way / I really wanna touch somebody / I think about you every single day / I know we're only half way there / But you can take me all the way, you can take me all the way."

- What's this?

Once he stops singing, he gives to me the piece of paper with the lyrics of the song.

- Happy Birthday Babe. - He whispers and gives me a soft kiss in the cheek.

- Thank you Addy. I really don't know what to say... I mean, what was that?

- I know it sucks right now, but I promise you that this is gonna be a really good song. I've been writing a lot lately. I got you stuck in my head and... man you're my fucking muse. Sorry about that but it's the truth.

- Hahahahaha. What the hell?! - I'm his "fucking muse", Is that a compliment? For some reason I can't stop laughing. I guess this is all I was missing, he always manages to make me laugh and forget about all my trouble. Also he looks really good and right now I just wanna take him upstairs. - I can't believe you're here. You wanna see my place... and meet my cats?

- That was funny, "Wanna meet my cats?" - He says in a dumb tone, making fun of me.

- Ok, so you don't wanna... Alright then, goodnight. - I joke, but I try to look and sound serious. I walk towards the door.

- Wait! No, I was joking. I do wanna meet your incredible cats, and I can rubbed your feet or whatever your want - Lol. That escalated quickly. - Hahahaha I'm so lame, but I can't help it when I'm around you. You just have some sort of effect on me, but I just don't know... - He says kinda frustrated. Am I actually having such a deep impact on him?

- Just for the record, I was joking too. Come on, the night's young. - I say to him and the look in his eyes completely changes from confused to joyful. He's such a kid, but I love that about him.

We come into my building, he grabs my waist, making us walk slower. He softly plants kisses in my head and my shoulders. We get into the elevator, I stand away from him and I can't avoid giving him a lusty look. He walks towards me, but I get away from him. - Is this the game you wanna play? - He asks in a very flirty way. - I don't know what you're talking about. - I say in a cocky way. The tension of his body it's pretty obvious. He never stops looking at me, just until the elevator arrives to my floor. I quickly get out. He slowly follows and tries to reach me, but I turn around and look directly into his eyes.

- I'll feel you later. Go ahead and fantasize. - The words came out of my mouth like a bomb. The look in his eyes is intense.

- Fuck off! I want you right now. I can't take that look you're giving me. - His voice is rough. He lifts me, my legs are around his waist. I dropped the roses, grab his face and we start making out. He kisses my neck and my ears while he's moaning. His voice is so sensual. He bites my lips and my chin, and just like he said, I want him right now.

- Adam... ... Adam, stop... ... please stop - I managed to say. He cuts the kiss and pulls me down.

- What's the matter? - He whispers.

- It's nothing... just that... we should come into my aparment. - I can feel my blushing.

- Hahaha... You right. I gotta meet your kittens. - He jokes.

- Stop making fun of my little monsters or they'll eat you.

I take the roses inside and put them in water. - They're beautiful - I say to him. - Did I ever tell you that these are my favorite flowers?

- Yeah, you mentioned it to me, the first night we met. But I understand that you can't remember, because you know, you were really drunk.

- No, I wasn't. I was just a little too happy, but not Drunk!. - He laughs at me, so I took a glass of water and before he can realize, I shot it straight to his face. - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA - I can't stop laughing, his face expression will be in my mind forever.

- Why did you do that?!?! It's so freaking cold!!! - He claims.

- You deserved it, plus it was too damn funny. - I say to him and keep laughing.

- Ok then, you'll pay for this. - He bends, and I can see in his face that he's coming for me. Like a cat, I get ready for my escape. He jumps towards me, but I run away and jump over my furniture trying to find a place to hide. I get into my room, but Adam's not behind me. I slowly get out and try to find him, I'm trying to do not make any noise. I go to my kitchen, my living room and my bathroom, but he's not there. Ok, he's really good at this game.

- Adam!! - I yell, but there's no answer. - Adam, where are you? - Still nothing - This isn't funny... You're scaring me... Adam!!! - I go downstairs into my basement, it's really dark and scary down here.

- HEYYY!!! - Adam jumps behind me and scares the shit out of me.

- AHHHHHH!!! WHAT THE HELL?!

- Hahaha I'm sorry, but I told ya, I would get revenge.

- That was mean, you really scared me bad.

- Awww, come here. - He hugs me really strong, and we stay there for a couple of minutes. - Babe...

- Yeah.

- Your basement is really cool.

- Hahaha, I know, right?. Wanna play XBox?

- Hell yeah!! But it's late, and I think I should get you to bed.

- You're a weird kind of man.

- I'm gonna take that as a compliment. C'mon up. - I yell a little because he carries me upstairs like a princess. We go into my room, and he softly puts me in the bed. Slowly, he undressed me. I'm lying in bed, all naked, and he's in front of me just staring at me. He takes off his shirt, showing his hot, tattooed body. He gets on me, and with his hands began to caress my legs, then he lifts me and puts me face down, and massages my back in a hard and soft way at the same time. My body is completely relaxed. After a while, Adam puts me under the covers like a baby, and he lies down beside me.

...............................................................

I wake up feeling sick. Last night was madness, but I had a lot of fun. I open my eyes and turn around, the left side of my bed is empty. Where's Adam? Maybe he's in the bathroom or the kitchen or the basement. I don't know, I just wanna keep sleeping, the hangover is killing me. But first, I get to find my phone, the girls must be mad at me for not saying goodbye last night. I text each one of them an apology and explanation, hopefully that'll be enough. Now I'm gonna take another nap.

...............................................................

- Babe *whispers* Babe, wake up

- What is it? I wanna sleep - I said half sleep

- I know, but drink this. You're dehydrated. Come on, get up just one sec.

- Ok - I take the cold glass and drink a cold and fresh orange juice. - Oh my god, that was so good. - I take a look into the hazel eyes in front of me. He's so handsome just wearing a white tee and a pair of ripped jeans. Meanwhile I'm here naked and embarrased. - Hi.

- Good morning beautiful, well actually good afternoon.

- I think I drank too much last night.

- Well, I hope it was worth it. It was your birthday. - He kisses my fore head - Now please get up, I ordered a couple of cheese burgers for lunch.

- Alright hehehe. But first... Could you please hand me a robe? *blushes*

- What if I take off my clothes and we eat baring it all? - He says cocky.

- Sounds great, but for now I'm just hungry for food.

- Ok, then let me feed you - He handed me the robe, then he grabs my face and kisses me leaving me out of breath. I follow him into my living room, where he made a picnic. We seat down and start eating cheese burgers, fries and coke. As usual our conversation is laid back and fun. We always laugh and kiss each other. Every time I feel more comfortable around him. After we're done eating, I take a quick shower and then we go into my basement to play X-Box like we promised last night. We play and talk for hours.

*Playing "Halo"*

- So, you suck. How does it feel to lose against a girl?

- I'm not losing! The game isn't over - He's such a child.

- Yeah right!

- But don't change the subject. Answer my question. - A few minutes ago Adam asked me; what is my biggest dream? It's a little bit hard to answer that question because I don't like to plan my life too much, but I look forward into a bright future.

- Well, I think my biggest dream it's to find happiness in every aspect of my life, like a solid family, good friends and live until I'm 100 years old.

- That's a good dream. I'm sure you'll be the cutest grandma on earth.

- Thank you. I hope to see many grandchildren, just like my grandma, everybody loves her.

- Well, if you want many grandchildren, then you gotta have many babies.

- Sure! Well I wanna have at least three or more. Because you know, I'm an only child but I always wanted to have siblings.

- I can lend you my siblings whenever you want.

- Hahaha thanks. So what about you? Are you ever gonna bring littles Levines into the world? or what?

- I definitely wanna have kids. I like the idea of becoming a father.

- Really? I thought you didn't like it, because you said; "I'll never get married!!!" hahaha.

- Hahaha, well marriage it's different. But I never know who's gonna come across my life. - He looks me in the eyes, and continues - Maybe my soulmate it's right in front of me, and someday I might walk down the aisle with her. You never know.

- Right, but you can't plan these things. The future changes a lot. Don't ya think?

- Sure, but you can always make promises, and try your best to acomplish them. For example, have you ever think about your wedding day? something that you would love to do that day?

- Well, I haven't think about it too much, but I there's something I would love to do.

- What is it?... Come on please tell me!

- Don't make fun of me, but if I ever get married, I wanna sing to my future husband "First day of my life" by Bright Eyes.

- That's a good song. Lucky guy. I would love to be that dude.

- Hahaha. Yeah right.

- Yeah, I know I'm far away of becoming the man of your dreams, but I mean it when I say it.

- Sure Adam, If we ever get married I'm gonna sing that to you *sarcasm*

- Wanna bet?

- Are you serious? - he nods - Ok then, so when you lose you're gonna have to rubbed my feet for the rest of my life.

- Deal!, and If I win you'll sing "First day of my life" by Bright Eyes, at our wedding in front of all our guests.

- Deal!. Easiest bet I ever made - I can't believe he actually bet on that. It's so ridiculous, but most of our conversations are like this, but I like it because in that way we'll never get sick of each other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.1K 1.7K 111
When Phoenix Barrow becomes best friends with glam pop star, Adam Lambert, it was all she could have asked for. But when their feelings of friendship...
7.7K 192 16
Just read the damn story?? Its good I promise.
150 1 5
Based on a true love story of two teenagers.
10.4K 166 28
Trust me just read this But first read the first part on my profile