Prequelly Unique - Niam Horay...

By CuddleMeLarry

You've read how Louis found his kitten but this is how Liam found his Prince. This is the prequel to the Uniq... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 - Slightly Mature, yaaaay
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 - Mature! Wooo!
Chapter 18
Chatper 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 - Such mature.
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 9

12.2K 382 64
By CuddleMeLarry

[Liam's P.O.V.]

We finished up dinner with Niall eating the rest of mine and Louis' plates, of course with Louis teasing him. Niall was indifferent to the teasing because he was too busy happily eating the rest of our food.

"Aren't you going to go find Kyle?" I asked Louis.

Louis pursued his lips a tad, "I suppose I probably should..."

He paused a bit before shrugging and I smiled a tad.

"Why are you even with him?"

"I don't really know, Li. To be honest."

"You don't like it when he talks to you or when he touches you. I don't think you like it when he looks at you."

"I don't," Louis admitted thoughtfully. "I don't know why I'm with him, actually."

I nodded as Louis shrugged a tad, I figure he can figure things out on his own. I look over to find Niall done with both of our plates so I called the waiter back over. He sashayed over and smiled widely.

"Wasn't there a fourth person sitting with you guys?"

"There was a... minor dispute," Louis smirked in my direction, causing me to blush.

"Everything alright now?" The waiter smiled widely, reaching to place a hand on my shoulder.

Niall, who had been previously distracted with drinking the rest of his drink, choose to look over at that moment and a glare crossed his face. He stared at the waiter's hand then moved his gaze up to the waiter's face. He seemed to notice Niall's look and quickly removed his hand. Niall scooted closer to me and Louis smirked at me again.

"I'll just leave your check then," the waiter placed the slip of paper on the table and disappeared.

Louis reached for it and frowned at the bill.

"Give," I said reaching for it.

"You haven't got enough money for it."

"I've got savings and such it's fine," I shrugged.

"You just lost your job."

"I quit there's a difference."

Louis looked at me skeptically at first as I continued to reach for it.

"You sure?"

"Completely."

Louis reluctantly handed over the bill and I pulled out my credit card. Niall stayed tucked into my side when the waiter came back and offered a flirtatious smile as he took my card to pay for dinner. Louis and I chatted until I was brought back my card and we decided to leave. We said goodbye to Louis and began walking to my car.

"Um, Li?"

"Yeah?" I turned to find him looking around the parking lot.

"Kyle didn't wait for me," he offered a sorry smile. "You mind?"

"Of course not. C'mon."

Niall had already climbed into the passenger seat, making Louis sit in the back. I turned up the radio and Louis' favorite song came on the radio.

"Liam! Turn it up, turn it up!" Louis exclaim shaking my seat.

"Okay, okay," I laughed as I reached for the dial. "Calm yourself."

Louis began to sing loudly and off key as we drove home. I laughed at the silliness of my best friend but Niall seemed a little distracted. When we reached his flat, Louis stumbled out of the car causing him to laugh a little more.

"I think someone spiked my drink."

"Go get some sleep, Lou," I chuckled. "I'll call you tomorrow."

He saluted me and walked up to his door step before turning to wave one last time as he disappeared inside. I drove the few flats away from Louis' to mine, ours, and parked outside of it.

"Are you alright, Nialler?" I asked as I shut off the engine.

"I am tired," Niall said with a yawn.

"Oh, alright. Then let's get inside and we can go to sleep."

Niall nodded and I unbuckled both of our seats before we exited the vehicle. I unlocked the door and Niall waited patiently at the entryway for me to unwrap his tail. He let out a sigh of content when it was allowed to wag freely once again. I smiled as he shucked off his beanie and smiled tiredly. He walked down the hall and I took the time to pick up the jacket he had tossed on to the floor. I hung up our coats and retreated to my room.

"Niall-" My statement was cut off by the fact that Niall was already asleep in the bed.

I smiled as I pulled the covers over him and pressed a kiss to his forehead. One of his ears twitched and I quietly exiting the room. I went to the restroom to relieve myself and brush my teeth. When I was finished, I felt my phone vibrate and I checked the message to see that it was from Louis.

'Found Kyle. Got into a fight. We're fine now. Says that he likes Niall.'

I rolled my eyes as I sent him a message back, 'That's cool. Glad you guys made up? I like Niall, too.'

'You love the dog boy. Don't lie to me.'

'Goodnight, Louis.'

I pulled my phone into the charger across the room and changed into some pajama pants before sliding into bed beside Niall. Once I got comfortable, I felt a sudden warmth snuggle up next to me and I fell asleep with Niall curled up against my back.

"Liam... Liam?" I heard Niall say softly as he poked my side. "Liam."

"Yes?"

"I'm hungry."

After a brief moment, I laughed, "Of course you are."

"Will make me food?"

"Give me a few minutes, okay?"

"Okay!" Niall jumped off the bed and ran out of the room.

I smiled to myself as I sat up and stretched. I eventually made my way into the kitchen to find Niall sitting patiently at the table. He beamed at me when I walked into the kitchen and I smiled back.

"What is on the menu this morning, Nialler?"

"Food?" He asked.

"How about some pancakes?"

"Pancakes?"

"They're good, I promise."

I busied myself with making pancakes and asking Niall which shape some of the objects I picked up were. When he got them all right, I began quizzing him on colors. He continued to get them all right.

"How many pancakes do you want, Smarty pants?" I asked with a smile.

"Four!" He exclaimed raising four fingers on his hand.

"Good job!" I placed four pancakes on a plate and pour syrup on them.

I put the plate in front of him and turned around to get him a fork but when I turned around, I saw that he had a pancake in his hand and syrup running down his chin. I let out a laugh and he looked at me curiously. I got a napkin and wiped his chin off before handing him a fork. He grabbed it and stabbed his pancake again.

"No, Ni," I chuckled. "You've got to cut it. Let me show you."

Niall handed me the fork and I cut him a few pieces of his pancakes. He nodded at me with a smile before he began eating again. I got myself some pancakes and syrup and sat across from him. He tried to cut his pancakes but his plate ended up flying across the table. I looked at the plate then back to him to find that he had a light blush in his cheeks. I smiled at him and pulled his plate toward me to cut the rest of his pancakes into pieces. I slid it back to him and he began eating again. We ate in silence, except for the loud chewing Niall was making. He reached for another piece of pancake and I reached over to place a hand on his arm. He looked up curiously as I chewed with my mouth closed. He tilted his head and he looked absolutely adorable.

"Chew with your mouth closed," I lightly scolded.

He nodded and stuffed another piece into his mouth but chewed with his mouth closed. He looked at me, looking for a sign of approval and I smiled widely to him. He smiled too and finished his plate off.

"Are you still hungry?"

Niall nodded and I got up to get him some more pancakes. I poured the syrup over them and put it in front of him. He looked up at me expectantly and I grabbed his fork over his hand. He glanced at out hand curiously as I leaned over him and slowly cut a piece.

"It's not that difficult, is it?" I asked as we cut more piece together.

He shook his head and he once again he looked up at me. I hadn't realized how close my face was to his and I guess he hadn't either because when he looked up at me again, our lips brushed. A gasp escaped my mouth as I tasted syrup against his soft lips. My mind blanked and I couldn't think of what to do. The only thing that crossed my mind as I looked into his confused blue eyes was to kiss him again. So I leaned forward and kissed him.

[A/N] Hi... *awkwardly waves* Sorry it took so long to update. I've been distracted with Merman In The Water (which is in the 1DBromanceAwards for Up-And-Coming Larry Stories so please go vote for it.) Also, I hate the big computer that I've been typing on because this key board SUCKS! Anyway, I love you guys. Sorry for it took so long to update. I'll try not to have it be such a long wait next time! Also! Shout out to @Icreyes19 who asked for one! Until next time! ♥Sophie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

806K 9.7K 66
A collection of Harry centric one shots, prompts, age play, fluff, and maybe a couple other things I came up with.
787 14 12
HEY GUYS! THIS IS STORY NUMBER 2 I HOPE THIS ONE IS MORE REALISTIC THAN THE OTHER ONE! IN THIS ONE I WOULD LIKE ALL OF YOU GUYS TO COMMENT WITH IDEAS...
4.9M 137K 48
When Louis Tomlinson finds Harry Styles sitting in an alley, he doesn't at all expect Harry to be different... or different in a nonhuman way at leas...
1.7M 46.9K 35
Harry and Louis have been together nine months when Harry develops a strange illness. Much to everyone's surprise, this "illness" isn't just the flu...