Our Craziness

Door CreatedToCreated

~BrandiXRaini~ ~StudXFem~ ~StudXStem~ ~StudXStud~ And Vice Versa Meer

the Start
the Start
Chapter 2
Is This Real
Unravel
Feelings
Help Me Please
Chapter 6
Problem Solver
Chapter 8
Around The Corner

Chapter 1

258 18 3
Door CreatedToCreated

Brandi pov

Ok, so its been almost 2 months. School startin back, and moms found out I was gay to. She kicked my ass to the curve.

Flashback
Moms: Miha, cuál es esta hijah? Eh?

Me: Mommy, english please.

Moms: Whats this miha? huh? Instead of one i got two daughthers thats gay. Adios, Miha, Hurry up! Cant deal with you any more. Adios!

*She threw my laptop to me.*

Me: Damn,.ma.. Not gone even let me explain.. You want me on the street? Fr?

Mommy: Go to your sisters, you cant be here, if you gay. I still love you, but no. Go...

Me: Alight *I walked out and slammed the door.*

Present

Good thing i have a job, so im not a broke nigha yo. I do miss ha tho. I know she good. Anyways, Raini been living wit my sis. They act like real sisters. Its cute.. And i live there to, I sleep in the room with Raini. Yet, we still haven't did anything. I want to, but she a virgin. Which is sexy as fuck to me. Like oh my gosh, just let me eat you already...

Work

Customer: Do you have this shirt in black? *This dude about 6'2, dark carmel color, with hazel eyes, and has a fresh cut with waves in his head is holdin up the shirt.. Damn he brought that style back boy*

Me: Yes, we do, but its for women so you need a bigger size than that.

Customer: *laughin* it's not for me.. My friend birthday is coming up, and she doesn't like pink, so ill get her a black one.

Me: Oh i apologize sir, but here you go... That will be 15.37, Mr. Steelio.

Mr. Steelio: Devin will do just fine, and whats your name?

Me: *handing his card and bag to him* Brandi *shaking his hand*

Devin: Nice to meet you, here.

Me:*he walks off leaving a card, i just put it in my pocket for later. In walks Raini. I start smilin*

Raini: Wassup babe, brought you some lunch. *I walked around the counter to give her a hug and kiss.*

Me: Babe.. You.. Didnt.. Have To.. *I kissed in between words, she giggled.*

Raini: But I wanted to, plus i know you hungry, and I miss ed you. *She said missed you in her baby voice, shit was sexy.*

Me: Well thank you, im off in 2 more hours..

Raini: well i gotta go, homework to do, and yo sister car broke down, so im pickin babes up.

Me: Alright, thanks, ima see you at home..

Raini: *she smiled* and im lookin forward to it.

This time need to hurry up yo.

Raini

Huhhh.. Im sexually frustrated.. Lol, fr. Like Brandi be actin all innocent. She think im fragile, and she dont wanna hurt me. I mean i am, i cant take two fingers, but i can take one. Yes, i did some experimenting. Before you judge, a woman should know her body very well, and dont act like you never did it. I rather do it my self first than have someone else do it. Anyways enough about that. Me and Samya are like real family. People think we are, so we let em. Brandi, thats my baby. She so sweet, and her personality be on point, like i love her for her. Not for the materialistic things. Im 17. Birthday was a couple a weeks ago on December 3rd. Granddad got me a car, my favorite aunt wants me to live wit ha. I dont know, i like being wit Brandi and Samya. Plus she dont know im gay. I dont know how she will take it, and she's a Christian woman. Therefore ill wait... Oh shii, forgot about sis.. Talk to yall lata

Samya

Samya: Nah girl, im outside.

Sabrina: Girl dont say it like that... I was justtt.... Makin sure you got outside ok. *Giggle*

Samya: *Looks at the phone* no thats not funny, its cold tho. She picked a fine day to break down.

Sabrina: So she's a girl?

Samya: Duhh.. I dont ride dudes..

Sabrina: You so gay dude.

Samya: Alight she here, ima talk to you later, she here..

Sabrina: Alight love you girl, yall be safe.

Car

Raini: You good ma, sorry im late.

Samya: *buckeling her seat belt* I called you 10 minutes ago, i thought you were gonna take longer. Thanks boo..

Raini: Alright *Adjusting mirrors* Lets go.

This my first riding with Raini while shes driving, this girl takin extra precautions with her 2014 dark blue Chevy Malibu. I mean i would to but damn, lol at least she not driving like miss dai....

Raini: Mhmm, ik you tlm bout my drivin in yo head

Me: *trynna look innocent* Nah, im just thinkin about... what im finna cook tonight. it's Tuesday.. You want tacos, i want tacos.

Raini: You know thats my favorite, so of course.. *Pulls in drive way*

Me: Damn, i just wanna go to sleep.

Raini: let me cook..

Me: I dont know, im usually the only one that cooks in my kitchen

Raini: Now im the second one, lol, get some sleep, i got it... Plus i need to show some type of thanks, you like my big sister. I love youuu *Started singing i love you*

Me: Awww, I love you to, but alight.. You aint gotta tell me twice. Lets go before the car heat down, i had enough winter air for the day.

An hour later

Raini

Im washing the dishes, waitin for Brandi to come home, and somebody behind me grab me.

"What The... Oh.."

Brandi laughinh "Im sorry, i didnt think.."

"Well i did asshole, finish the dishes since i cooked." I said handing her a towel.

"Oh my gosh, you cooked?" She says looking shocked.

"Fuxk you, dont say it like that."

Brandi grabs me by my waist, that turned me on every time. "Dang bae, im just playing, give me a kiss. "

"Give me some head, lol, im just playin."

"Nah nigga, you serious. You aint gotta tell me twice... I got you this tho." She handed me a White rose, but it had something inside it.

"Awww thank you, what's that in the middle."

"If you look and see, i bet youll figure it out. Thanks for lunch, everybody was jealous, while i was maxin."

"Bae you welcome " Still Trynna get the shiny thing with out messing the rose up. "Got it. Awww. Thank. You."

RingEgraving

To my baby Raini, I promise..
Love Brandi

A tear literally fell, i mean i am an emotional person. Before Brandi i was missing love, attention, affection, care. Now its like the day i got my first pair of glasses, and finally seeing the world at a clear angle. Brandi got on one knee, and held my hand.

"I Brandi Montalvo Duvernay Leon De Luna, also known as Brandi Monroe" I giggled,and smiled "Promise to cherish you, and try my best to keep that beautiful smile on your face. I promise to show and make you feel special like never before. Even through the bad times, I promise to be here for you like others weren't. I dont know if this is love i am feeling. I do know I never felt this way with anybody before, like ever. But I love you Ranisha Keosha Dezaray Bynum." I blushed hard "Will you be mines?"

"I thought i already was." We both laughed, and i jumped on her, wrapping my legs around her, kissing her. "And I love you To Brandi Montalvo Duvernay De Luna."

"God lee, you said my name with the accent and everything. "

I want you to be my first. Do you.." She turned off every thing and carried me up the stairs, i laughed

She layed me on the bed and closed the door. She lit some candles, and turned the lights off. There was rose pedals all over the bed, I thought it felt better.

"Don't move." She demanded and I listened

She lifted up my shirt, sliding it up and off of my body. I had the bra set she bought me for my birthday. She unzipped my pants with her mouth, and slid them off to. Now she's back up to my stomach nibbling and kissing. I tempted to touch her.

"No be still."

I closed my eyes, when she started sliding my lace panties off. Exposing my jewel.

"Awww, its cute."

I dont kno, like that kinda made me embarrassed so i covered my face, but she shut that down. She came back up to my face.

"When i say I love you. I love all of you, even your flaws. Dont be embarrassed. Let me please you."

She kissed my lips twice and started kissing down my body. When she got to my stomach she licked all the way down. Causing me to moan lightly. She kissed the top of my pussy and started licking my pearl. Pulling me more in her, I started to arch my back, when she used her hands to pull my waist, so my pussy could be more in her mouth. She started sucking my pearl, then she stuck one finger in my entrance. She was sucking my pearl while her finger went deeper. I tried to stop her.

"Bae stop, dont run. I got you."

It started to feel good, I felt my self getting ready to cum. She knew to but she didnt care. She licked my pearl faster and faster. Huhhhhhh! She stopped fingerin me and continued eating, she came back up and kissed me. She touched my pussy with two fingers, and rubbed it, still kissing me. Her two fingers went to my entrance.

"I love you"

"I love you tooooooo, huhh" I moaned.

She entered me with her two fingers, it was pain and pleasure. I was really running.

"It hurt? "
" Yeahhhh"

Brandi: "Im sorry,"

She went down to my pussy and kissed me everywhere. Then she start sucking the soul out of me. One hand was grabbing my tittie, the other was caressing my side. I started to shake. She made me cum about 4 times, but she kept going. "Huhhhhh! Im finnnaaa cum! Im cumming!" She fingered my pussy for a little bit, then came back up to my lips. I tasted my self on her finger and lips.

Brandi

I wanna do some freaky things fr. Ima wait til she get used it tho. Her moans had me wet as hell. Like they so fuckin sexy. Next time ima do what i want. Cant help it ima freaky person. My baby will proof of that soon.

"Huhhhh! Sssssss! Ohh Brandiii"

*still eating her, as she cums again.* "Yes baby" *I said licking my lips, she taste good asf yo*

"I wanna do you now. Before i go to sleep, cause after...."

cuts her off by kissing her. "You sure?"

"Im positive." *She kisses me, and gets on top of me, she's pulling my sports bra and boxers off.* "Dont move"
.
.
.
.
Short a little..Give me feed back, more to come. Questions, criticism and etc.. is needed. Thanks yall. Vote and Comment, uploading Chapter 2 soon

Sincerely
~Raini~

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

95.8K 2.5K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
129K 1.6K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...