Why can't I just tell you(Ich...

By Animelover2011

More

Why can't I just tell you(Ichigo Kurosaki love story)
Why can't I just tell you(Ichigo Kurosaki love story)-Chapter 1
Why can't I just tell you(Ichigo Kurosaki love story)-Chapter 3
Why can't I just tell you(Ichigo Kurosaki love story)-Chapter 4
Why can't I just tell you(Ichigo love story)-Chapter 5
Why can't I just tell you(Ichigo love story)-Chapter 6
Why can't I just tell you(Ichigo love story)-Chapter 7
Why can't I just tell you(Ichigo love story)-Chapter 8
Why can't I just tell you(Ichigo love story)-Chapter 9
Why can't I just tell you(Ichigo love story)-Chapter 10
Why can't I just tell you(Ichigo love story)-Chapter 11
Why can't I just tell you(Ichigo love story)-Chapter 12
Why can't I just tell you(Ichigo love story)-Chapter 13
Why can't I just tell you(Ichigo love story)-Chapter 14
Why can't I just tell you(Ichigo love story)-Chapter 15
Why can't I just tell you(Ichigo love story)-Chapter 16
Why can't I just tell you(Ichigo love story)-Chapter 17
Why can't I just tell you(Ichigo love story)-Chapter 18
Why can't I just tell you(Ichigo love story)-Chapter 19
Why can't I just tell you(Ichigo love story)-Chapter 20
Why can't I just tell you(Ichigo love story)-Final

Why can't I just tell you(Ichigo Kurosaki love story)-Chapter 2

4.4K 106 14
By Animelover2011

Kayas P.O.V

I followed Tatsuki outside, she said she wanted to introduce me to everyone. When we walked over there i noticed all eyes on me. 'Do people have staring problems or something' i thought as i looked at everyone. "Everyone this is Kaya, she is an old friend of mine, we grew up together and took Taiquando together as well." Tatsuki said.

"Your so beautiful" a girl with red hair said as she wrapped her arm around me.

"Chizuru leave Kaya alone, she is not a lesbain" Tatsuki said as she grabbed Chizuru and dragged her away.

"But.. but.." I couldnt help but laugh. "Its okay Tatsuki, she didnt know." I extened my hand towards Chizuru, "It's nice to meet you Chizuru" I said giving her a smile. I dont mind lesbains or gays, my uncle is actually gay. "Ohhh, nice to meet too Kaya" Chizura said as she took my hand, "Your nice as well" She said giving me a big smile. "Thanks" i told her. 'I dont mind lesbians until they hit on me' i thought giving her a smile back.

"Hi im orihime" I turned towards a girl with long orange hair. "Hi, nice to meet you" I said giving her a smile as well. The other girls started to state their names after that, there was Ryo, Michiru, and Rukia. After we all introuduced ourseleves we sat down and ate. "Kaya want to try some of my food. " I looked at Orihime, then down at her food, 'that looks really weird' i thought.

"Sure, thanks" I was always up to trying new things. I took a bit and it surprised me it was better tasting than it looked. We all sat there, talking and eating. I got to know a lot about everyone. 'Maybe it wont be so bad here' i thought as i laughed at Orihime trying to give Tatsuki some of her food. "Orihime i dont want to try it" Tatsuki said trying to slap the food out of Orihimes hand. "But Tatsuki you said you would try some of my food" Orihime whinned. The rest of the lunch was great, i was actually laughing and smiling, instead of faking it.

-RingRing-

The bell the end lunch rang after what seemed like forever. "So have you said hi to Ichigo yet" Tatsuki said as we walked back to class.

"No, but he keeps staring at me and I dont know why" Next thing i knew Tatsuki was laughing at me. "And what exactly is funny Tatsuki" I said glaring at her.

"Nothing Kaya." She said trying to calm down. "Maybe he is just surprised that you are actually back, i mean everyone thought that you would never come back so it took us all by surprise when you walked in." I didnt say anything for awhile, 'I wouldnt be back if it werent for that horrible night' i thought. "Kaya are you okay" I looked at Tatsuki who has a worried look on her face.

"Yeah im fine" I told her as i walked off, i didnt want to tell her what was wrong, i just couldnt talk about it without breaking down.

-FF to after school-

I was waiting for Alex at the front doors when i noticed Ichigo walk up to me. "Yo" he said when he reached me.

"Yo yourself" I said staring back at him. We didnt say anything for awhile just stood there and stared at each other.

"So are you back for good." Ichigo asked.

"Yeah im back for good." I told him.

"Good.So I was thinking that maybe you and Alex could come by for dinner one day. I know my dad and my sisters would be happy that your back." I stood there for a while not saying anything at all just staring at the floor. 'It would be good to see them, but seeing them be a happy family when i dont have one anymore might bring some unwanted memories, but i guess i should try' i thought.

"Yeah we would love to" I looked up and saw my brother Alex walking up.

"Oh hey Alex" Ichigo said extending his hand out.

"When do you want us over" Alex asked shaking Ichigos hand.

"Umm.. how about tomorrow. That way i could inform them first instead of not telling them, that way they can prepare dinner for all of us."

"Okay sounds good we will see you tomorrow. Ready Kaya" Alex said already walking off without me.

"Bye Ichigo" I said walking off. It was silent for awhile as we walked to Kisukes house.

"It might be good to see them again even though it will be hard." Alex said finally breaking the silence.

"Yeah, i guess we are just going to have to get use to it." I said. Alex and I still were having trouble with our parents loss, after all it was not even a year ago that they were killed.

"KAYAA" I heard someone yell as they jumped on my back.

"Do you have to yell Yourichi" I said looking back at my best friend.

"Awh come on Kaya dont be a downer" She said jumping off my back.

"Im not" I said walking towards the kitchen for some water.

"So how was school" She said following me.

"Good, i notcied a lot of people in there had spiritual pressure, some didnt have a lot but it was still here" I said as we sat down at the table.

"I kind of figured you would notice" Yourchi said giving me a smile.

"Yeah, anyways Alex and I wont be here for dinner tomorrow. We are going over to Ichigos for dinner" I said. Yourchi just sat there and stared at me with a big grin. "What" I finally said.

"Oh nothing" She said as she got up and walked into the next room. 'What the hell was that about' i thought.

-The next day-

School was finally over, Ichigo and I were waiting for Alex at the front door. "God he takes forever" I said tapping my foot.

"Impatient much" Ichigo said laughing a little.

"No, but i dont want to be rude and be late for dinner" I said glaring at him.

"It's okay Kaya they wont mind. After all you guys were like family to us when you lived here"

"Sorry im late" Alex said walking up to us.

"Its okay" Ichigo said as he led the way to his house. Come to find out they still lived in the same place. "ICHIGOOO" next thing i knew Ichigos father kicked Ichigo in the face. "You still arint fast enough Ichigo" He said as he stood up.

"DAMIT DAD WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR" Ichigo yelled holding his bloody nose. For the next 5 minutes Ichigo and his dad were fighting, i mean not a real fight, but a little family one. I couldnt help but laugh.

"Who's is this pretty lady" Ichigos dad said as he stared at me.

"I told you that Alex and Kaya were coming over for dinner dad." Ichigo said.

"NO WAYYY." Ichigos dad said running up towards me.

"Umm.. hi" I said, 'does he have to be so close' i thought.

"Im so happy your back" He said as he hugged me, he said the same thing to Alex and hugged him to.

-FF to dinner-

It felt nice to be back and to see everyone again, i've missed them alot. "Ichigo was right Kaya you are really pretty" Kaien said.

"Ummm.. thanks" I said trying not to blush, i looked over to Ichigo and noticed that he had his head turned.

"I didnt say that Kaien" Ichigo said sounding irratated. Kaien just laughed at Ichigo and started eating.

"So why arint your parents here" Issin asked.

Ichigos P.O.V

'I cant beleive Kaien would tell Kaya what i said' i thought. "So why arint your parents here" My dad asked them. It fell silent, Kaya and Alex both tensed up and looked down at there food.

"We have to go" Kaya finally said after awhile. "Thanks for dinner" Both her and Alex got up and walked towards the door.

"Kaya, Alex wait" I called out to them as i followed them, 'what the hell is thier probelm' i thought. "Where're you going" I asked them.

"We have to go, im really sorry, but thanks for having us over." After that they both left. I walked back to the kitchen confused as hell.

"What the hell was that about" I said as i sat back down. Nobody said anything after that, we just sat there and ate wondering what had happened. After dinner i went up to my room and layed down, 'why did they just up and walk off like that' i thought as i stared at my celing. "Hey Ichigo" I heard someone say. I looked over and saw Kon. "Is something wrong" Kon asked as he jumped on the bed.

"No" I said and rolled over, i didnt want to talk right now, i just wanted to know what the hell happened. 'Guess i will ask her tomorrow' i thought as i fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.3K 3.6K 30
Every year the villagers of a local village hire a hunter to get rid of the demon fox that lives within the woods just beyond their village. This yea...
15.9K 412 19
A substitute shinigami, Ichigo Kurosaki, has feeling for a certain Aurburn-hair girl by the name of Orihime Inoue. Will he be able to win her love?
77.6K 1.4K 11
This takes place after the capture of aizen. Ichigo didn't lose his powers they just temporarily disappeared. After fighting Aizen ichigo passes out...