Falling In Love With A Vampire

Od CassieSalvatore

Cassie Mitchell is a 17 year old girl who, ever since she was a little girl, was obsessed with vampires, espe... Více

Prologue
Chapter 1 The Meeting
Chapter 2 He Asked Me To The Ball
Chapter 3 The Weird Dream
Chapter 4 The Masquerade Ball Part 1
Chapter 5 The Masquerade Ball Part 2
Chapter 6 The Masquerade Ball Part 3
Chapter 7 Damon Tries To Get A Confession
Chapter 8 Damon's Reaction
Chapter 9 Do You Love Me?
Chapter 10 The Complicated Friend
Chapter 11 The Special Visitor
Chapter 12 The Big Problem
Chapter 14 Tortured
Chapter 15 The Plan
Chapter 16 The Choice's We Make While Protecting The One's We Love

Chapter 13 Kidnapped

168 2 0
Od CassieSalvatore

Chapter 13

Kidnapped

(All rights reserved to the writers of the show 'The Vampire Diaries'! I don't own anything except Cassie, because she really is me and the new character(s)!)

Previously on "Falling In Love With A Vampire"

' "Cassie no! You'll kill us all! Me, Elena, Stefan, Alaric, Jeremy, Damon! You're going to kill us all if you don't calm down! You're causing the storm because of your anger! Whatever you are angry at, you have to let it go!" Bonnie shouts at me.

"Let it go? Let it go! My sister is the girlfriend of Niklaus Mikaelson, and has no humanity! A guy I thought was my friend is now my enemy, and my biggest enemy is in town!" I start to cry as I continue. "The love of my life is in danger because of me! And my best friend kissed me! He told me he loved me! And I don't feel the same! Damon could get killed because of me!" The reality of my last sentence hits me, and I gasp and fall to the ground, crying hard. I feel Bonnie wrap her arms around me as it stops thundering and lightening, but keeps raining.

"What the hell is going on!" I barely recognize Damon's voice.

"I don't know! All I know is that Klaus talked to her, then some new girl in town and afterwards, she flipped out. She stormed off, out of the grill, and a few minutes after she walked out the storm started! I figured it was her! It was! She was pissed, and her emotions somehow got tied to the weather and her being pissed started a freak storm! We have to get her out of here Damon!" Bonnie says to him. Then Bonnie's arms disappear and they are replaced by Damon's arms, but I don't even realize it. I keep whispering that it is my fault while Damon keeps whispering 'Shh' and 'It'll be alright' It isn't long till I pass out. '

Cassie's POV

I wake up with a slight headache and I wake up in my bed. I look around then down at myself and realize I'm in different clothes. I try to sit up but almost immediately a hand is put on my chest, pushing me back down to the bed, another hand on my head. The hands are gentle. I struggle until I hear a voice whisper 'Shh...don't move. Go back to sleep Cassie' Then I realize whose voice it is.

"Stefan? What the hell is going on?" I ask quickly. I hear Stefan sighing, but I don't see him because he is still holding my chest to the bed and my head to the pillow.

"Cassie, stay calm. Relax, you're alright" Stefan says. I try to look around but because of Stefan's hand on my head, I can't.

"Where is Damon? What happened?" I ask frantically, realizing that I don't sense him in the room.

"Damon is fine. He's-" Stefan is cut off by another voice.

"I'm right here. I told you that if she woke, come and get me" Damon's voice says. I'm surprised that there is no bitterness or anger, just concern. Stefan's hands disappear from my body and I feel the bed shift as Damon gets on it. He pulls me close to him, running his hands through my hair soothingly. That's when I realize I am in a purple blouse, a purple flower skirt and black boots.

"Damon? W-what's going on? What happened?" I say, relaxing slightly in his arms but determined to find out what happened. I hear Damon sigh and he shifts so I can look up at him. He looks like he hasn't slept in days.

"Cassie...you went off the rails. You got seriously pissed and it triggered a freak storm. You almost killed everyone. But...you started crying because you were upset about something. I got there and I picked you up...I carried you here" he says, sadness and concern in his eyes. I stare at him for a moment.

"I-I did what?" I ask, not believing him. Damon goes to repeat it but I stop him. "I-I heard you...I just don't believe it. I've never been able to control the weather before. How am I able to now?" I ask. Damon goes to answer, but he doesn't get a chance it.

"Either your powers are evolving...or it was the amount of anger you had. Because trust me Cassie...you were pissed" Bonnie says. My head snaps and I look at her.

"Oh really? And do you guy's have any proof of any of this?" I ask. Damon sighs.

"I do" Stefan suddenly says. I look at him.

"Show me the proof" I say. Stefan motion for me to follow him. I pull out of Damon's arm and stand up but my knee's give out and I wind up with Stefan's arms wrapped around me because he got to me before Damon could. Stefan sighs. "Just carry me Stefan" I hear Damon begin to growl but I put a hand up.

Stefan suddenly knocks my feet out from under me but before my head can hit the floor, he catches me and picks me up bridal style. "Asshole" I mumble. Stefan chuckles and then we are walking out of the room.

As soon as we are out of the room, I realize we are at The Boarding House. Stefan carries me down the stairs and into the parlor. I am about to ask where we are going when he brings me to two glass doors that swing out onto a padio that leads to a garden. Bonnie opens the doors and Stefan carries me out of them. He walks down the steps, walking along the stone walkway. We get closer and closer to the forest when he finally stops. He turns around, now facing the Boarding House. He sets me on my feet and keeps a hand on my arm so I don't fall. I look around when Stefan gestures for me to. I gasp softly.

Tree limbs, tree branches, and even a few trees themselves litter the entire backyard. Stefan carefully turns me around so I am looking at the thick forest. I see a few trees supporting trees that had fallen on them.

"I-I did this?" I whisper. Stefan nods.

"Yes and no...you created the storm, but the storm did this" Stefan says. My eyes widen when my memory of last night hits me like a brick in the face.

"Oh my god...I-I'm so sorry..." I say. Stefan shakes his head.

"Don't apologize...You just have to be more careful and make sure you keep your anger under control" Stefan says. Damon rolls his eyes and pulls me close to him, pulling a strand of my hair out of my face and tucking it behind me ear.

"Don't worry Cassie. No one blames you" Damon says. Bonnie gives a look and he rolls his eyes again. "Okay fine, Stefan and I don't blame you" Bonnie rolls her eyes and sighs.

"I'm going home. Bye Stefan" Bonnie says. She doesn't look at me or Damon as she walks away. When she is gone Damon looks at me.

"So...what had you so pissed?" Damon asks. I sigh softly.

"I-I just talked to the wrong people" I say. Damon stares at me. "I don't want to talk about it, okay?" Damon nods and his arms tighten around me.

"Okay, okay. I won't push it" Damon says. He smirks at me.

"What are you-?" I start but am cut off by the squeal I let out when Damon swings me up in his arms and vamp speeds me to his room, throwing me onto his bed. I giggle. Damon smirks and crawls on top of me, slowly, kissing up my body as he goes. I have to bite back the moans and other noises his mouth is making me want to make.

When his lips meet mine, I don't even think to hesitate as I kiss him back. He flips us over so I am on top of him as his arms snake around my waist. I giggle and straddle his waist. I pull back and sit up, raising my arms just as Damon pulls my blouse up and over my head. Damon grins when he see's my black lace bra. I blush softly. His grin turns into a smirk.

"I like the material" Damon says.

"Oh hush" I say before leaning down and kissing him. He kisses back. I let my claws extend as I shred his shirt from his body quickly, my eyes glowing ocean blue.

"Hey that was my favorite shirt!" Damon says.

"I'll buy you a new one" I say to shut him up. When I look at him, I realize he is staring at me.

"Your wolf's eyes are so...beautiful" Damon says, making me blush.

"Thanks" I say. Damon smiles and kisses me before he flips us over and starts to pull my skirt slowly down my legs. When it's off, he throws it behind him and smirks because my underwear match my bra. He gets up, taking off his pants. I grin when I see that his cock is standing straight up. He gets back on the bed and takes off my bra and underwear before quickly thrusting deep into my soaking wet pussy.

I moan as he starts to thrust in and out of me at a hard and fast pace. He groans in pleasure as he starts to suck on my left breast, playing with the right with his hand. My incoherent moans turn into his name as they get louder. After a few minutes he switches to my right breast.

"Mmmm fuck Damon...That feels so fucking good" I moan.

"Mmmm fuck Cassie. Your so fucking tight...and so fucking wet" Damon groans. Damon slams into me causing me a little pain but it just mixes with the pleasure that every touch and every thrust is causing me.

He pulls all the way out and spreads my legs completely to create a new angle. When he slams back into me, he hits my g-spot dead on. This causes me to dig my nails into his back, drawing blood, as I growl in pleasure. I can feel his own nails digging into my hips but it just causes me more pleasure. My eyes close because of the pleasure.

"I-I'm s-so c-close D-Damon" I stutter because of the pleasure that keeps building and building inside me. After a few minutes, Damon answers.

"Me too" He gasps out. He thrusts in as hard as he can and he hits my g-spot again which literally makes sparks fly behind my closed eyes. With one more extremely hard thrust, which causes me immense pleasure and pain, I cum, howling in pleasure. My orgasm is so intense, it sets off Damon's and he spills his hot seed deep inside me and as he does, he bites into my neck.

Damon collapses beside me, both of us breathing heavily. My eyes are glowing blue, my fangs are extended, and my claws our out because of how intense my orgasm was. I feel Damon's eyes on me so I turn to look at him and I see him smirking.

"What?" I ask.

"You're wolfed out...and it's hot" Damon says.

"Oh no! Put it back in your pants cause I'm done" I say. Damon rolls his eyes.

"Fine" Damon says.

"I'm taking a bath" I say and get up. My legs are a little wobbly at first but I get them under control and walk to the wardrobe, pulling out a nightgown then going to the bathroom.

"Okay" Damon says right before I shut the door. I turn on the water and let it warm up before letting it begin to fill the tub. I open a bag sitting next to the tub and pull out a clear bottle. I open it and pour a little into the tub. I watch as bubbles fill the tub. I then pull out another bottle with tiny white rocks in it. I scatter them around the tub and the scent of Vanilla fills my nostrils.

When the tub is filled, I shut the water of and get in, sinking till my entire body is encased in the water. Because of this, I can't hear anything but my own heartbeat.

*Break In Time*

About 20 Minutes Later

I sit up and ring out my hair. I am covered in bubbles. I let the water drain from the tub and as it's draining, I am drying off and getting dressed. When all the water is gone, I am fully dressed and brushing my hair. My nightgown is red silk and underneath I am wearing a matching bra and pair of underwear.

When I am finished brushing my hair I shut the light out and walk out of the bathroom to find my sister, Cara, being pinned to a wall by Damon who is now in boxers.

"Damon let me go! I just want to warn you guys that Klaus is-" Cara tries to say but is cut off by Damon.

"I don't care about Klaus. Both of you can go to hell!" Damon shouts.

"What the hell is going on?!" I shout. Both heads snap towards me.

"I was trying to warn you and Damon that-" Again, Cara is cut off by Damon.

"This bitch broke into the house and I stopped her before she could go into the bathroom to get you" Damon says.

"I didn't break in! Stefan let me in!" Cara shouts.

"Both of you shut up!" I hiss/shout. Both of them close there mouths.

"Stefan!" I shout. Suddenly, Stefan appears in the room.

"What? What's wrong?" He asks quickly, worry on his face.

"Did you let Cara into the house?" I ask him.

"Yes" Stefan says. Damon glares at him.

"Why?!" I hiss.

"Because. She has something really really important to tell you guys" Stefan says. I sigh and look at Cara.

"Well, out with it" I say.

"Okay can Damon let me go first? It's hard to breathe, not that I need to" Cara says. I nod to Damon and he let's her go and steps back. "Thank you"

"Spill Cara. What's so important?" I ask as Damon moves over to me and stands behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Klaus is coming over to-" She is now cut off by a new voice.

"Well aren't you two intimate?" I look over to see Stefan knocked out on the floor and Niklaus standing in the doorway. I glare at him. Before anyone can move, he grabs Cara my the throat and says "I'll deal with you later" then snaps her neck.

"Cara!" I shout. I tackle Niklaus to the ground but it isn't long before he pins me down, growling in my face. My wolf reacts to the growl of it's alpha and cowers. The only thing I hear next is the snapping of my own neck and then all I see is black.

*Break In Time*

Two Hours Later

"Cassie?" I hear a voice call my name and I start to return to consiousness.

"Cassie?" A different voice calls. "Cassie wake up" I shake my head and open my eyes to find Cara, Caroline, and Bonnie standing over me. As I sit up, pain fills my neck and I gasp and rub at it. When I look around I see Elena trying to talk to Stefan and him ignoring her because he has a phone to his ear. Before I can ask what happened, I remember. I look around for Damon but don't see him there.

"Where's Damon?" I stand up quickly, looking around frantically as if he will suddenly appear.

"Cassie, that's what I was trying to tell you" Cara says. I turn to her.

"Where is he?" I nearly shout at her.

"Niklaus took him" Cara says.

A/N: Hey guys! I know I know it took ages for me to update. And I owe all of you an apology so I'm sorry infinity x infinity. I am truely sorry. I had the worst writer's block in the history of writer's block. And I am truely sorry. But hey, what do you think of the end of this chapter? Ooooh Klaus kidnapped Damon. What do you think he's going to do with him? Let me know what you guys think please. So REVIEW! Please? For me? More reviews means quicker updates!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

6.1K 220 23
When 28 year old witch Cara Mitchell comes shows up in Mystic Falls her presence is not going unnoticed. Alaric is her ex from a long time ago. Damon...
102K 2.2K 44
Alexandra has finally reached the point where she's becoming independent. With her and her bestfriend, Eleanor, moving to the town called Mystic Fal...
111K 1.5K 52
A friend from Damon and Stefan's past shows up in Mystic Falls. Will she throw a kink in their seemingly perfect lives or will she be the one to save...
982K 18.2K 25
In a small town called mystic falls Nina Gilbert , her twin brother Jeremy and her older sister Elena are grieving over the loss of their parents. No...