How far? [BoyxBoy] [Book I]

By jeremiah1010

How far would you go for the love of your life? Distances in a relationship cant be measured when your in lov... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Author's Note [Please Read]
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 [The End]

Chapter 18

3.9K 51 4
By jeremiah1010

Here you go kiddies!!<3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Oh calm down, I will be safe don’t worry.” I told Andrew, he was really concerned about my plan of revenge on Ronny.

“Can we go over the plan one more time?” He asked me, still concerned.

“Yeah of course. Relay it back to me.” I told him.

“You are going to sneak into his house, while he is at the gym, because today is Wednesday and he always goes to the gym today.” He said, I nodded for him to continue, “then you are going to ambush him, tie him up, and call the police, because he has drugs?” Andrew asked, still a bit fuzzy on what was suppose to happen. I nodded in agreement.

“Are you sure?” He asked me, for the final time.

“Positive.” I said, smiling and shaking my head.

“Can’t I just come in and help you?” He asked me.

“No Andrew, I have this don’t worry.” I begged.

“But last time you said that, look what happened.” I could see the sadness in his eyes.

“Andrew, promise me?” I asked him in a serious tone.

He looked up from the ground to stare in my eyes. “I promise.” He said, before tossing his eyes back towards the ground.

“Okay then, Immy will take me over there then. I really don’t want you to see this side of me.” I laughed.

“Okay.” He groaned, letting my hands go.

I walked over to my mom, we were all at Immy’s house planning everything.

When I got to my mom I went to her ear and whispered, “you know what to do.” I pulled away to look at her and she nodded.

Immy jiggled her keys, she was standing by the door impatiently. She begged me to be apart of the plan, I was just going to take Vanessa but Immy insisted that she go. Sadly I agreed, I have no idea what is going on in that little head of hers.

I followed Immy out the door, the sun was just beginning to set, making the sky look like it was on fire. Above us the sky was a purple and pink color, but more towards the sun it was a dark orange and yellow.

We hopped into the car and started to drive towards Ronny’s.

“Hold up Immy, go to the super market.” I told her.

She looked at me confused. “But Ronny lives over here, why are we going to the super market?” She asked me, still puzzled.

“I will show you when we get there.” I said to her, she shrugged and took a right, down the street that led to the super market.

We pulled into the super market and I spotted them right away. I mean they were kind of hard to miss.

“Drop me off right here, and go around the lot once, we are going to pick up some friends.” I told her, she nodded, way beyond confusion now, just listening to what I said.

I got out of the car and walked up to them. They looked at me and smiled.

“Little Anthony.” The one on the right said.

“Hello boys, how are you this fine evening?” I asked, in a very pleasant tone.

“Great now that we get to perform community service.” The one on the left chuckled.

“So you guys know the plan right?” I asked them, hoping my mom explained the real plan to them. The one that I had Andrew relay back to me, was sort of true, I had a couple tricks up my sleeve.

“Of course, we have this.” The one on the left gave me a reassuring smile.

I nodded and saw Immy pulling up, “come on boys, this is our ride.” I said, motioning to Immy’s car. They both nodded and followed me towards the car, Immy looked at them in shock, her jaw dropped when she took them all in.

That is the initial reaction I was looking for.

“Who are they?” Immy asked when we all got into the car.

“Oh Immy, these are my mom’s friends, Axel,” I said, pointing to the one on the left, with black hair, green eyes, and tan skin. “And this is Sam.” I pointed to the one on the left with blue eyes, blonde hair, and olive tone skin. They were both really beautiful guys.

Immy nodded in amazement and started to pull out of the parking lot.

“So what are they here for?” Immy asked, staring at the road, wanting to pay attention this time.

“Well that plan I made Andrew play back at me was a decoy.” I giggled evilly, “I didn’t want him to know how devious I really was. These boys right here are to inflict the pain that Ronny caused upon me.” I laughed, Axel and Sam joined in on the laughter.

“How does your mom know them?” Immy asked, collecting all the facts so she could put everything together, and make sense of my evil plan.

I let the boys answer that one, I looked at them.

“Oh, well we have known his mom for a while, she was the one that brought Axel and I together, we have been in love since.” Sam said, turning to Axel and smiling at him.

“Awe, you guys are gay?” Immy asked, putting a hand on her heart.

“Yes, we are.” Axel laughed.

“If you don’t mind me saying, you guys are really big guys.” Immy laughed. They were really big, not like fat big, but muscled big.

“We are personal trainers.” Sam laughed.

“I see.” Immy said, taking a left onto Ronny’s street. I looked down the road and didn’t spot his car. Yes! I was right, he is at the gym. I know him so well, I know his whole schedule.

“Okay Immy, drop us off right here and go around the block and park.” I told her, she stopped the car in front of his house and we got out. The boys followed me to the door, I watched Immy leave, she is our get away car.

I feel like such a rebel! This is how you live. I laughed to myself.

I got to the door and checked if it was locked, it was. I knew it was going to be, but sometimes he forgets. I pulled my necklace up, the one that held two keys, the one to Ronny’s apartment and the one to Andrew’s. I knew I would need Ronny’s again, just in case, so I kept it. And look I was right!

I slid it into the lock and opened the door.

“You guys know what to do.” I told them, they shook their heads and walked into our room, getting in position.

Ronny should be home, any minute. He would walk in and notice that the door was unlocked. I moved things around in the living room and kitchen, so that he knew I was here. I pulled my bag off my back and got the supplies ready.

I started to toss the rose pedals on the floor, that led from the front door to our room. Hell yeah I am going all out! When I tossed down the last of the rose pedals, I pulled out the ‘other stuff’ and handed them to the boys, they were really hard to find by the way, they are great at hiding, I wonder if they did something like this before. Eh, I shrugged, I heard the front door open. I felt my heart and I wasn’t scared like last time. I sat down on the bed and heard him walking down the hall.

When he came in he saw my bright and shining smile, that I wore on my face.

“What the fuck are you doing here?!” He yelled.

“What do you mean baby? I live here remember.” I said in my most innocent voice.

“Get the fuck out!” He yelled coming towards me, with his hand raised.

“I wouldn’t do that if I were you.” I said, looking at his fist. He stopped coming towards me.

“Why not?” He said between clenched teeth.

“Boys?” I said.

“Boys?” He asked confused. Axel and Sam came out of the shadows really quickly. Sam tossed a bag over Ronny’s head, so he couldn’t see who was here, and Axel held him in a tight grip while tying his hands up at the same time, I brought a chair up to them so they could sit him down.

“What is going on?” Ronny asked still angry, I could detect a little bit of fear in his voice, although he was trying really hard to hide it.

“We are going to play a game, and you are going to like this game.” I laughed evilly.

“What kind of game?” He asked, in a monotone voice, to hide his fear.

“Well I am going to ask you some questions and if you don’t answer them truthfully I am going to hit you. Okay pumpkin?” I asked sweetly.

“Whatever.” He spit out.

“Okay then. First question. Did you send Andrew that text?” I asked him.

“Yes.” He said, answering truthfully. I pulled my fist into the air, and brought it down onto his ribs. He coughed out in pain.

“But you said if I answer them wrong I get punched.” He stated.

“Oh, I forgot to mention, if you got them right to, then you get punched. So either way, your shit out of luck.” I laughed.

“You fucking bitch.” He hissed.

“Okay, last question. Yeah I only have to questions because I want to get to the next part of the game. Are you ready?” I didn’t wait for a response. “What did I ever do to you?” I asked, getting serious.

“You existed.” He laughed. I brought my fist up again, and socked him in the stomach. I couldn’t stop myself though, I just kept going. I was surprised when I felt someone’s hands pull me away from him.

I looked back and saw Immy smiling at me.

“I told you to stay in that car.” I said to her, tears flowing down my cheeks.

“You need me.” She smiled at me.

I turned around towards her and gave her a hug, letting the tears flow out of my eyes, I wasn’t suppose to be weak at a moment like this, but this is what he did to me.

“Awe, is the poor baby crying?” Ronny laughed. “My turn for a question. Why did you try killing yourself? Was it because he left you? No one likes you Anthony, you might as well realize that now.” He laughed aloud evilly.

“Shut the fuck up.” Immy said, bringing her foot up and crashing down on his balls.

He grunted in pain, falling out of the chair and onto the floor.

I looked at the guys, who were waiting for me to give the signal, I did and that’s when they started beating him. I could hear him hurting, but I didn’t care. Immy and I walked out into the living room.

“Give me your phone.” I told her. She reached into her pocket and pulled out her phone and handed it to me.

I dialed 911 and they quickly answered.

“911 what’s your emergency?” The woman asked.

“Yes, my ex boyfriend is in possession of drugs, and I want to press charges against him for hitting me and putting me in the hospital.”

“Yes sir, what is the address?” She asked.

I gave her the address and hung up the phone. Axel and Sam both walked out of the room. They had the bag that was over Ronny’s head in their hands.

“Let’s leave.” Immy said. We all walked out and left the apartment. I said a silent goodbye to the apartment, and got into Immy’s car.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well how was the revenge? Eh? Did he get what he deserved. I think so, getting beat to a pulp by two hot buff guys, and going to jail.. Yeah i think Anthony did him justice lol.. I hope all of you are happy that you got what you wanted lol.. I told you guys that i love you.. I meant it!<3 lol well you know what that means, there are only a couple of chapters left, full of happiness and a surprise ending!! hahaha yay i can't wait!!:)

I hope you guys love the ending because i am working hard on it! This next chapter will be of the pride party that Anthony's mom was talking about. Then there is only two more chapters after that. I know i said i was only making 20 chapters, but i decided you guys deserved one more.. and on the last chapter i will give you a preview of the sequal to this story!! I bet you guys can't wait!:)

VOTE!! COMMENT!! LOVE ME!!<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 79 46
My life has alway been surrounded by people that love each other but never around people who truly love me. Growing up the youngest boy of a family o...
217K 15.9K 60
I didn't ask to be born into this world, none of us did but we make the best of it. I'm a twenty-five year old single man. Why you may ask? Because I...
299K 9K 33
CRINGE WARNING! First book I ever wrote on here!! -- "Sometimes the person who you are willing to take a bullet for is the person behind the gun." I...
22.1K 996 31
Summary: Net and James were best friends for most of their lives. They were just kids when they realized that they liked each other. Unfortunately Ja...