The Strangers

By TWDaryl13

Clementine was just a little girl all alone in the middle of a zombie apocalypse. What happens when she finds... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47

IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE

863 30 7
By TWDaryl13

Okay, so I recently started on a new story. It's called Untamed (the cover picture is above!) and it's an Avengers story.

If you guys could please get this story to five hearts I'll update another chapter. I know the book is finished and everything, but I'll throw in a chapter where you can see how Luke and Clementine are doing and how the world is coping with the end of the apocalypse and everything.

Since I know you guys love the story, I might do it again. Maybe I'll start a sequel. Who knows?

But get it to FIVE HEARTS for at least one chapter of life after the apocalypse.

if you want to know more about the story either read it or go to my The Dixons story and I went into greater detail with the story there.

FIVE HEARTS FOR A LIFE AFTER CHAPTER!

TEN HEARTS FOR AT LEAST TWO LIFE AFTER CHAPTERS!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50 1 11
A young girl loses her family, her baby sitter, and a few friends. In this we will see this girl grow stronger and braver as she learns to survive th...
9K 227 21
Years of hell have caused you to almost shut down. Nothing of yourself exists on the surface. Nothing but the need to protect your sister. Now you h...
397 10 10
Clementine and Aj have been captured along with a few other kids she wasn't familiar with. But the people shes their captured by, Clementine knows al...
23.8K 380 12
When Carver learns about the plan to escape, he demands that the other walkie-talkie is returned to him, and the person to give it to him is a little...