The Superstar Contingency (20...

Autorstwa IsaZelda22

*STARTED WRITING IN 2015!* Image that the 2018 World Cup is right around the corner, and that you get to meet... Więcej

Information
Intro - Conflicts of the Ordinary, and the Extraordinary
Chapter 1-The Portuguese Superstar
Chapter 2-The Brazilian Striker
Chapter 3 - Stability Pt.1
Chapter 4 - Stability Pt.2
Chapter 5- A Series of Unfortunate Events
Chapter 6- The Tempestuous Situation
Chapter 7- Faces from the Past Pt.1
Chapter 8 - Faces from the Past Pt.2
Chapter 9- Daydreams and Nightmares
Chapter 11- A Latent Possibility
Chapter 12- Misconceptions
Chapter 13- A Revealed Truth
Chapter 14- Conflictive Judgement
Chapter 15 -Desperate Struggle pt.1
Chapter 16- Desperate Struggle pt.2
Chapter 17- Remembrance
Chapter 18 - Netherlands VS Germany Pt. 1
Chapter 19 - Netherlands VS Germany Pt. 2
Chapter 20- Mentor
Chapter 21- Extracurricular pt.1
Chapter 22- Extracurricular pt.2
Chapter 23- Portugal VS Spain
Chapter 24- Realities and Falsehoods
Chapter 25- Contemplation
Chapter 26- Marvel
Chapter 27- The Perfect "Insider"
Chapter 28 - Shattered Dream Pt.1
Chapter 29 - Shattered Dream Pt.2
Chapter 30 - Persona
Chapter 31 - The Superstar Contingency Pt.1
Chapter 32 - The Superstar Contingency Pt.2
Final Chapter - Homecoming
Prolouge to: The Superstar,Lucio
Q & A

Chapter 10- Zack and his Amazing Friends!!!

117 7 0
Autorstwa IsaZelda22

I woke up feeling as rested and energetic as ever! So what should I do on a Monday morning? Hmmm... I know! I quickly got a bowl of cereal, wrapped myself in the bed cover I used to sleep and turned on the TV. Cristiano looked at me while he was eating, giving me the 'Well you're in a good mood aren't you?' look.

"♪So no one told you life was gonna be this wayyyy!

Your job's a joke, you're broke, your love life's D.O.A.!! ♪" The TV echoed across the room.

Friends...Just the show I wanted to see, since it was in fact my favorite...This show is amazing. 

What? I'm a bit of 90s guy, don't judge. But that's when I thought about something...F-r-i-e-n-d-s...Amazing friends....friends?

"Hey Cristiano? Do I have amazing friends?" I asked him.

"I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about Zack." He sarcastically said.

"What're you watching anyway?" He came in to the living room and said.

"You're seriously telling me you've never seen Friends before?" I glared at him.

"Not at all." He said.

"I-can't talk to you..." I slowly said.

I was in the middle of watching the show when I heard the doorbell ring. Who could that be this early in the morning? Besides, Cristiano and I don't exactly get company on a daily basis.

"I got it!" I yelled so Cristiano could hear me. As I opened the door, there stood Maria, causally but nicely dressed.

"Zack! I hope I didn't wake you?" She sincerely spoke.

I just stood there like an idiot, not saying anything. The only thing I could think about was how I hadn't prepared for a situation like this. I'm still in my boxers...

"Mind giving me a minute?" I laughed nervously.

"Sure." She laughed back. I closed the door, freshened up, dressed myself quickly and came back.

"Sooooo. What brings you here Maria?" I asked her, as if the speed dress up never happened.

"Oh, well I wanted to see if you wanted to hangout today! If you weren't busy I mean." She asked nicely. 

"Zack would love to!" Cristiano butted in.

I turned and whispered to him. "Don't you play against Japan today?"

"Yea I do. Spain and France play first today, so that gives the team enough time to practice and warm up. But don't worry about me, You should go spend time with her." He whispered back.

I turned to Maria continuing the conversation. "I guess I'm not busy today!" I smiled at her and we both started walking to the car.

"So how did you find Cristiano's place?" I curiously asked her.

"Neymar told me!" she smiled.

I looked inside at the driver seat and saw Neymar waving at me. Well that figures... The two of us got in the car, I was in the back, and Maria, in the front seat.

"Zack! How have you been bro?" Neymar said sounding excited to see me after a long time.

"I'm fine! Good game last week!" I congratulated him.

"Thanks man! So...what're we doing today anyway?" he asked both of us.

"Oh! I know! How about I take you guys to The Magic World Russia?" Maria suggested.

"What's that?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"It's an amusement park, kind of like Disney World?" She informed.

"Sounds fun...Let's go!!" Neymar said pressing on the gas pedal.

--- (Guess we're going to the Amusment park...)

We arrived at the...umm...Magic Russia? I'll call it that for short. Once we got to Magic Russia, I was saw an amazing view of the whole park! There were all types of attractions here! I have to say, Maria made the right choice. Neymar had to use the snapback and sunglass disguise so we wouldn't have people chasing us all over the park.

"Hey what's that?" he pointed to a sci-fi looking area.

"Oh that? That's the Starlight Express. There's a lot of really fast Roller-coasters there! It's fun I promise!" Maria explained and they both started walking together.

Roller-coaster??? Oh no... I'm not exactly the most well contained person when it comes to these things...

--- (Starlight Express)

"Next set of three?" One of the workers announced.

Set of three? Well that's convenient. Neymar was about to let her in to sit first but she insisted. Instead, she decided to sit between the both of us. All of us put on the safety belts and the shoulder harness slowly came down.

"WOoo!! This is going to be fun!" She danced in her seat.

"Let's do this!!" Neymar shouted.

I'm pretty nervous right now... "I don't think I'm ready for thi---." Was the only thing I could say before we jetted off.

The ride took twists and turns that made my stomach churn. It went around and around a few times and then started going up making us face upside down. It stopped for a few seconds and then made us go all the way back down. With my mouth still open, the only thing I could do was scream my lungs out. Maria and Neymar however, were screaming in excitement. The ride finished back where we started and as the door opened I literally plopped out of the seat, falling to the ground holding my stomach hoping I wouldn't throw up.

"That was amazing!" Maria cheered.

"I know! Zack you should have seen your face!" Neymar laughed.

"Oh believe me...I did." I said still holding back the urge to puke.

--- ( After going around the park)

We continued walking through the amusement park riding various rides and playing different games until we all agreed it was time to go to the food court. Neymar had to go to the bathroom, so Maria and I just ordered his food and started eating at the table. We decided to just get him a funnel cake.

"Hey Maria...are you and Neymar going out?" I curiously asked.

"What? No..." She laughed but continued. "I mean, we only hungout one time before but my manger called me in right when we were about to eat!" Maria said sounding annoyed by what happened.

"Wow that sucks." I answered back.

"Tell me about it! Right in the middle of our conversation my phone decides to go *Beep* *Beep*." She continued imitating a phone.

Wait...Neymar didn't get the chance to kiss her yet? Now I feel relieved, but at the same time...I feel kind of bad. Like I've been a big baby who couldn't get what he wanted. I've been mad at Neymar this whole time for no reason.

"We're just friends if that's what you're thinking..." She said.

I swear...it's almost like she can read my mind... "Have you thought that maybe Neymar likes you?" I asked truthfully.

"Maybe you're right...But I would hate it if I became famous for only being his girlfriend... also, I don't think I'm ready to be constantly watched by the world...so I just decided maybe it would be good if we're just friends. Besides, if I got famous I'd rather it be for actually having talent, like a good Pop Star or and a Jazz artist, not just dating someone who's famous." She explained.

So she just wants to be friends with him? So I actually have a chance to talk to her...

"I'm back! Hey look a funnel cake!" Neymar announced as he sat down and started eating his food, but something wasn't right...He didn't hear the conversation did he?? "You guys are coming to my game tomorrow right? It'd be nice if I had my friends there." He smirked.

Yep...he heard...

"Of course!" Maria beamed.

"Yea! I wouldn't miss it for the world!" I reinsured sounding almost a little guilty towards the end.

"Are you alright Zack?" Neymar asked.

This is bad...My guilt is showing...I've been unfair to Neymar. And to top it off, I still haven't told Maria the truth about everything...I need to start trusting these two much more...

"Hey could I tell you guys something?" I asked them both.

"Of course!" Maria was listening.

"What's up?" Neymar was listening.

I braced myself not knowing that they would think of me. "I need to tell you guys the truth about myself."

I proceed in telling them everything. From the time I made it to Russia, when I was homeless, Meet Cristiano and Neymar, My real last name, to recently when I met my "Parents" again.

"I-I never would have known...You always seemed so energetic." Maria sympathized.

"You guys are still willing to be friends with me after I nearly lied about everything so far?" I questioned.

"Of course bro! I mean, did you really have a choice?" Neymar joked.

"Yea! Besides, nothing's changed." Maria smiled at me.

"Let's go do some more stuff! The day's not over yet!" Neymar rushed the two of us since we were all finished eating.

"Let's go back to the Starlight Express!" Maria excitedly yelled.

Oh god..not again...but you know, for these two, I guess could do it again...

--- (Cristiano's place)

I made it back and greeted Cristiano at the door, I could tell he was a little tired from the day's game.

"How was the game?" I asked.

"It was great, looks like we're going on to the quarter finals." He smiled.

I can't believe it! Portugal is coming along nicely so far!

*Vibe* *Vibe* and now my phone vibrated...

She attached a photo that we all took together at Magic Russia.

"So Zack, tell me did you find out if you had amazing friends?" Cristiano said interrupting my inner thoughts.

"Yep, I do. Including you Cristiano." I smiled.

"Im SOOOO relieved to hear that!" Cristiano sarcastically said.

"You jerk! I was actually being serious!" I ran over and started messing up his hair.

"Not the hair!" he said trying to fix it again. I just laughed at him.

"Alright Zack! You know what happens now right?" Cristiano charged at me.

"BRING IT!" I taunted.

He and I just ended up wrestling each other till one of us gave up. I'll let you guess who won...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next Chapter hint: Latent Possibilities

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

14.8K 426 31
This will be a Mario Götze fan fiction I'm Dutch, I'm sorry if there are any faults in the story. I hope you understand :)
9.9K 51 47
Hi you Just starting this book and hope for the best I do take requests always love new ideas so don't be shy This book has clean chapters and some...
219 65 17
Every four years, not only the Olympics come along, but something smiliar comes along: the World Cup! Soccer teams representing their own country com...
109 8 11
"I think you hadn't recognized me." He asked and she got confused. "You aren't Cristiano Ronaldo that I'll recognize you." She replied sarcastically...