Lost and Found

By KeigoTakami96

If you are reading this story on any platform other than Wattpad you are very likely to be at risk of malware... More

Chapter 1: Searching
Chapter 2: Merida
Chapter 3: Dragon Problem
Chapter 4: Jack
Chapter 5: Rapunzel
Chapter 6: Surprise
Chapter 7: Merida's Return
Chapter 8: Elsa
Chapter 9: Two More
Chapter 10: Danger
Chapter 11: Taken
Chapter 12: Two Years
Chapter 13: Mother
Chapter 14: Drago
Chapter 15: Battle
Chapter 16: Lost and Found
Chapter 17: Hypnotised
Chapter 18: The Task
Chapter 19: Cornered
Chapter 20: Fight
Chapter 21: Dead?
Chapter 22: Searching Pt 2
Chapter 23: Party
Chapter 25: Dagur
Chapter 26: The Plan
Chapter 27: Found
Chapter 28: Covering My Tracks
Chapter 29: Back to Berk
Chapter 30: The Final Battle
Chapter 31: Destiny
Book 2

Chapter 24: Lost

396 14 2
By KeigoTakami96

Hiccup POV

"Guys we need to split up and search for Merida, once someone finds her don't find me just ask her where she took Astrid" I paused trying to hold back tears "she deserves a proper Viking funeral" I wiped away a tear that had escaped.

"Hey cous, we'll find her and give her the funeral she deserves, we all know she was the fiercest warrior in all of Berk" Snoulout said trying to cheer me up.

We all spread out to look for Merida, I happened to see a girl that reminded me of Astrid. I got distracted and almost forgot why I was there. I walked over to her "hello" I said as she turned around, my heart felt like it stopped "Astrid? But how?"

"Sorry, I'm not Astrid, I'm Freya, and you are?" my heart shattered she didn't know who I was. When I didn't answer she walked away "hey Hiccup, I swear she's not even..." Heather stopped mid sentence "what's wrong?"

"Astrid doesn't know me, she's alive but she doesn't remember who I am or who she is" it still hadn't sunk in what had happened.

Jack helped me find Astrid again and we overheard her talking to someone "well you'll have to tell me because there's a guy in there who seems to think he knows me"

I couldn't listen to any more of the conversation so I left to re join the party. A few minutes later Jack came back "you should hear the lies Merida is feeding Astrid, according to her you broke her heart by choosing Heather over her"

"WHAT!" I yelled a little louder than I had meant to "I have to find Astrid and let her know the truth" I said starting to look through the people to find her again.

I saw Astrid talking to the triplets, they looked the same to me but she seemed to be able to tell them apart. King Fergus came down the hallway "Freya dear ye seen the boys we're playin hide n seek"

"No sir I haven't" she answered straight

"Please 'ow many times must I say te call me Fergus"

"Fine, Fergus, I haven't seen them and let's face it, even if they were near me they would be long gone by now" he gave a sigh which said that she was right and he walked away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 2.6K 24
Hiccup never thought he would ever have a sibling, especially a SISTER! But all that is about to change on one faithful night, his life is about to t...
706K 16.2K 57
It's the story of a young Viking. Actually, he isn't that young anymore. He's 23 years old now. His name is Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III. 8 years ag...
33.1K 1.1K 61
Most of my life I have been hiding from everyone and everything. Without my best friend, though, I wouldn't have survived. One seemingly normal day...
27K 713 16
Takes places soon after the Red Death is demolished by the teens and their dragons and progresses on in time. Things start to happen between Astrid a...