Lost and Found

Galing kay KeigoTakami96

If you are reading this story on any platform other than Wattpad you are very likely to be at risk of malware... Higit pa

Chapter 1: Searching
Chapter 2: Merida
Chapter 3: Dragon Problem
Chapter 4: Jack
Chapter 5: Rapunzel
Chapter 6: Surprise
Chapter 7: Merida's Return
Chapter 8: Elsa
Chapter 9: Two More
Chapter 10: Danger
Chapter 11: Taken
Chapter 12: Two Years
Chapter 13: Mother
Chapter 14: Drago
Chapter 15: Battle
Chapter 16: Lost and Found
Chapter 17: Hypnotised
Chapter 18: The Task
Chapter 19: Cornered
Chapter 20: Fight
Chapter 21: Dead?
Chapter 22: Searching Pt 2
Chapter 24: Lost
Chapter 25: Dagur
Chapter 26: The Plan
Chapter 27: Found
Chapter 28: Covering My Tracks
Chapter 29: Back to Berk
Chapter 30: The Final Battle
Chapter 31: Destiny
Book 2

Chapter 23: Party

402 15 2
Galing kay KeigoTakami96

Hiccup POV

Before long Jack appeared making me jump "Jack why must you do that?" I asked. He smiled "we think we found something"

I instantly followed him to the town. I suddenly realised where we were "Dunbroch" Merida was definitely going to be here eventually. "Jack go find the twins and Heather" and with that he disappeared.

Elsa, Snotlout and I started asking around hoping that someone had seen Merida. Nobody had seen her "but she should be back here later, there's a party for her three brothers, it's their birthday so she has to be here" a girl told me.

I told Elsa and Snotlout what I had heard "so basically we're staying to party?" He smiled back.

When Jack rejoined us with Heather and the twins I explained to them that there was going to be a party that Merida had to be at and we were going to be there. "PARTAYY!!" Tuff yelled before Ruff slapped him around the face.

"Shut up, Merida won't like us being here and will probably try to get rid of us" that had to be the smartest thing Ruff had ever said.

The party seemed to arrive sooner than I thought. When we got to the gate of the castle we got stopped because they didn't recognise us "we're friends of Merida's" Elsa said calmly and they let us in.

"Nice thinking Els" Jack complimented and they exchanged a look, I knew that look it was the same look I gave Astrid.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

22.8K 615 10
When Hiccup gets into an accident, he remembers nothing but his father, Stoick, his mentor, Gobber, the Viking teens who bullied him, and most of all...
9.4K 235 30
If you are reading this story on any platform other than Wattpad you are very likely to be at risk of malware attack. If you wish to read the origina...
53.7K 1K 8
Hiccup gets hit by a Night Fury. A transformation begins and he starts a new adventure. Takes place at the beginning of How to Train Your Dragon. Ant...
27K 713 16
Takes places soon after the Red Death is demolished by the teens and their dragons and progresses on in time. Things start to happen between Astrid a...