A Kiss on the Cheek (akotw tr...

By mandyxtine

||book 2 of the akotw trilogy|| For now, things are going perfect for Channing and Niall... but things never... More

||prologue||
You're My Bad Habit |1+|
Chialler Video Diary #1 |2|
Nilla Wafers |3|
wmy... ratchet |Ch 4|
There's No 'I' in Threesome |5+|
The Crooked Cop and The Man with No Soul |6|
This is No Time For Nouis Feels |7+|
Slit Wrists and Battered Hearts |8+|
Jetta Chasing For Dummies |9|
Bruised All Along Her Thighs |10|
It Is What It Is |11+|
This Means War |12|
Gravity |13+|
You Can Take the Blade Away from the Girl |15+|
Dear Olive |16|
Damsel in Distress |17|
Trapped in the Closet |18|
Love Over Lust |19|
I Kissed A Boy & I Liked It |20+|
Bottoms Stick Together |21+|
How To Shave Your Tarantula |22|
Too Ready and Too Willing |23+|
Masochistic Assholes Like Edward Cullen |24+|
The Shit Hits the Fan |25+|
new username & i'm sorry

You're Gonna Miss Me By My Taco |14|

52.9K 1.2K 319
By mandyxtine

Author's Note dreiundachtzig:

Hi guys. Y'all are dirty af xD Since louetta had a sexy scene on the airplane everyone keeps asking me to make one for Chialler as well! I love you nitty gritty dirty little freaks... but I'm sorry... you know Chialler usually has much sweeter and traditional moments so just be patient <3

Dedicated to @MBOneDirection <3

Check out the video in the media section if you wanna hear "The Cups Song"

^.^

___________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 14: You're Gonna Miss Me By My Taco

|| n i a l l ||

Around nine that evening, we arrived at the hotel where everyone else was already staying; as soon as we arrived Chan and I were ambushed and separated as Jetta dragged her into a hotel room and pointed me to the one across the hall, claiming she needed to borrow Channing for some 'girl talk.'

I was laughing as I entered the hotel room I was instructed to and I smiled at my mates who were lazily lounging across all of the furniture in the sitting room.

"Niall!" I was startled by a voice to my left as I turned to see Louis approaching me, his arms extending outward to give me a friendly hug.

"Lou, I jus' saw yeh yestahday," I reminded him as he leaned against the counter of the breakfast nook, offering me a mischievous smile.

"But it feels like forever, things just feel off without you, Nialler," he gushed, and I couldn't be sure if he really missed me or was just laying on the sarcasm. With Louis you could never tell. Sarcasm and sincerity usually went hand in hand with that boy.

"How's Chan?" Liam hollered over from the couch where he was curled up into a little ball with his phone glued to his hand.

"She's doin' well, lads, jus' treat 'er normally," I answered with a laugh, finally dropping my carry on luggage to the floor.

Louis was still standing there just staring at me and I gave him a curious look as a wide smile graced his lips.

"What's up with yeh, mate?" I asked, unzipping my bag to dig out some crisps that Channing had shoved in there while we were in the cab after yelling at my for getting crumbs all over the seat.

As I messily shoved a handful of crisps in my mouth, I turned my attention to the rest of the lads who were still gathered a few feet away from me; amongst the lot of them, I noticed a not so pleasant scowl was decorating Harry's usually relaxed features.

"Seriously what's goin' on?" I asked, confused about the different emotions I saw flitting across their faces: Louis looked smug and gleeful, Liam seemed happy as he stared at his phone (ignoring everyone around him), Zayn looked indifferent as usual, and Harry... well Harry just looked down right pissed.

"Not sure... everyone's just been a little off since we landed yesterday," Zayn offered, keeping his eyes glued to the telly.

Realizing I wasn't going to get any further explanations from the lads, I turned back to Louis, raising my eyebrow at him as he motioned for me to follow him into the back bedroom.

I wasn't sure where Channing and I were sleeping yet, but figured I'd drag my suitcase along; once we entered the room, Louis flipped the light on and pounced on the bed, landing face first, "I meed yourhelf wifsomefing," he mumbled into the duvet, his words totally jumbled.

"Louis I can't hear yeh when yeh insist on speakin' with a blanket over yer face," I said in an amused voice, taking a seat on the chest that was across from the bed.

Lou sighed in exaggeration, "I said, I need your help with something," he repeated as he sat up and sat Indian style on the bed. I noticed his bare feet were on the covers which of course were always quite smelly, so I let out a small laugh at the poor sap who was getting this room.

"What's so funny?" He questioned, looking around the room, trying to find what could have possibly made me laugh.

"I just feel sorry for whoever gets this bed," I commented, pointing toward his bare feet.

He let out a sly grin before repositioning himself so that he was lying on his back, with his feet upon the pillows and his arms behind his head. He looked at me upside down now as he continued, "Niall can you be serious for a moment? I have some news!" he gushed with excitement, crossing and uncrossing his feet as he waited for me to meet his level of enthusiasm.

"By golly-gosh, Louis! What news do yeh have tah share?" I asked, forcing that enthusiasm out just to appease him.

After waiting a few moments, he met my eyes again, "Jet and I are together," he whispered, brandishing a triumphant smile.

I grinned immediately as I sprang forward and grabbed him by the shoulders, "That's fantastic, Lou! Now at least this stupid war yeh have goin' on with Harry can end," I said, feeling rather excited that the bitterness and hostility levels of our little group were sure to go down now.

"Is Harry alrigh' with this?" I asked curiously after a moment.

Louis' smile fell away and he nudged me off of him so that he could roll into a sitting position, "I haven't exactly told anyone else yet..." He admitted sheepishly, playing with the strings of his jumper, tying and untying them together as he often did when he pretended to be wearing a cape.

I thought about his options for a moment, then after remembering Harry's surly demeanor when I'd arrived earlier, I had a feeling he already knew something was up.

"Do yeh plan tah keep it a secret?" I questioned, trying to understand his motives for only sharing this bit of news with me and none of the other lads.

"I was sort of wondering what you think I should do... I don't want to necessarily hide our relationship, but I also don't want to feel like I'm gloating," he said in a soft voice as he scratched the back of his neck anxiously.

"Harry's sure tah beh gutted," I commented, noticing Louis nodding his head in agreement as I stated the obvious.

I looked over at him and felt my heart pull at the look on his face, he almost seemed upset at the thought of hurting Harry further.

Again, I took a second to thank my lucky stars; I hoped I'd never be in the same position as him, forced to choose between a girl I really fancied and my best mate.

"I suggest yeh don' hide it, because that may only hurt 'im more in tha long run," I advised, knowing that Harry would feel much worse if he were being lied to.

"Besides it may help 'im get over 'er more quickly," I added on, shoving the last few crisps into my  mouth before crumbling the bag and tossing it onto the dresser.

He was about to say something further when the door to the room suddenly burst open and Jet came flying in; she seemed to be on a mission as she kept running and pounced, landing on an unsuspecting Louis. She pecked his lips quickly before reprimanding him for laying his feet on mine and Channing's pillows-- wait? WHAT!

"Louis! You arse!" I yelled at him, trying to stifle a laugh as he screeched in mock horror before running away into the siting room, hiding behind the couch and begging the others to claim they hadn't seen him and to 'lead me astray'.

"What'd you do now?" Zayn asked with a laugh as he pushed the the boy towards me.

"For Christs sake Zayn, feed me to the wolves, why don't you?" He exclaimed before darting away and falling in Harry's lap.

I looked on curiously as I watched Harry tense for a moment before his cold demeanor cracked and a small smile tugged up the corners of his lips.

"Please save me, Hazza..." Louis whimpered, burrowing his face against Harry's chest as he tried to make himself look as small as possible, "Niall's going to shrink me to his size and force me to deliver pots gold at the end the rainbow," he claimed, making me laugh loudly at his implications, "Plus, he says I have wear green, which you very well know is just not my color," Lou added on with a sigh as I rolled my eyes.

Although I knew Harry was still sour about something, he of course wrapped his arms around the older boy in his lap, offering his protection.

"What have you done to deserve the wrath of our little Nialler?" Harry asked, sliding his eyes away from Lou, so that they landed on me.

"Wait a second, who are yeh callin' little? In case you lot 'ave fergotten, we're all pretty evenly matched these days!" I protested, flexing my arms up for emphasis. Seriously, why did everyone still think of me as the little, innocent one? It's rather emasculating.

After realizing they were waiting for me to reveal what he'd done, I wiped the smile off my face and lowered my arms before allowing my voice to take on a serious tone, "He rubbed his wretched feet all over our pillows!" I exclaimed, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Louis! That's rude!" Liam scolded, surprising me and causing me to look over at him for the first time. That's when I noticed Channing curled up in his lap, hugging him tightly around the neck. Well what did I miss here? I shook my head and looked away, deciding I'd get to the bottom of it later.

Everyone laughed as Louis kept his face buried in Harry's chest; I could tell he was using this moment to suck up the closeness their relationship had been lacking for a while, and I grinned as I realized that no matter what happened, they'd be there for each other. Just like the rest of us would as well.

|| j e t t a ||

"Sorry Chan, but I had to try and steal you away when Niall was least expecting it. He's such a Channing-hog!" I whined, pulling my friend with me so that we could sit on the bed together.

She gave me a bemused look, "Channing-hog?" she asked, laughing a bit at the new term.

"Yep, that's all he is! How am I supposed to have my girl talk when he's always around!" I exclaimed, poking her in the dimple as she smiled and looked fondly off into the distance, obviously thinking about him.

I sobered up as I took her hands in mine, making her look up at me in concern, "How are you? Are you doing alright? Are you in any pain? Are you--," I began asking a multitude of questions before she cut me off and smiled kindly at me, "Jet, I'm okay... in fact I've never been this okay in my life," she promised, squeezing my hands tightly before wrapping her tiny arms around me and hugging the life out of me.

After regaining my ability to breathe, I gave her a serious look once more, "What did they do to you, Channy?" I asked, in a sad voice as the sparkle briefly left her eyes and she looked down in shame.

"Well the cop tried to... you know... but luckily the dispatcher kept requesting him to check out a bomb threat at the mall," she said softly, as hint of confusion on her voice as she mentioned the bomb threat, "I still never found out what that was about," she mumbled, looking down awkwardly at her hands.

I couldn't help the smile that crept across my face as I placed my finger under her chin, lifting her head up to meet my eyes, "Did Liam not tell you?" I asked her curiously, unaware if she knew what actually happened that day.

Her eyes clouded over as she tried to remember that day's horrible events; I immediately stopped her thinking process as I reached for forward to comfort her, "Don't think about that day," I said softly, stroking her hair back away from her forehead as she laid the back of her head against my chest.

"I think we should thank Liam though... it's because of him that bomb threat was even issued," I revealed, smiling at her as her big grey eyes searched my face.

"What do you mean?" She asked as she pulled away from me for a second before easing back onto the mattress, resting her hands behind her head.

I followed suit and laid next to her, "You remember Natalie? From the bonfire?" I asked, trying to jog her memory.

"Of course," she said, nodding adamantly.

"Well apparently she and Liam had been texting since the camp out, so that day when we were trying to figure out what to do, he asked me the name of the nearest mall and told me not to worry about it... he said he'd take care of it," I continued, biting my lip slightly as I tried to remember exactly what Nat and Liam had told me, "Well, you know how Natalie works at the Foot Locker in that mall?" I asked, seeing Channing's face light up in realization.

"So it was them that made the threat?" she asked in a small voice.

I nodded my head and smiled kindly, "Yes, Liam got a hold of Nat and convinced her this was a really urgent matter and you needed their help," I informed her, watching as her cheeks blushed because of the efforts our friends went to protect her. Channing wasn't used to feeling cared for and protected, it was still a foreign emotion to her and I noticed as her eyes grew a new shine to them as she tried to keep her tears at bay.

I cleared my throat, "Being as Natalie was on board with the plan, it was easy to say that Liam made the bomb threat to her, therefore causing her to have to report the threat to mall security, who then notified the authorities," I finished stretching my arms over my head as I attempted to get the kink out of my back, which I'd squired ever since my activities with Louis in the tiny airplane bathroom.

"I feel so bad! I hope they didn't get in trouble!" Chan mumbled, her cheeks still a bit rosy.

"No it was fine; of course the mall has to take every threat very seriously, so after the police came to investigate and searched the premises, they came up empty handed and just figured it was a prank made by a couple of kids," I informed her, trying to make her mind at ease.

"Still... they could have gotten in serious trouble if they were caught," Channing whispered worriedly..

"Don't worry, they were more than okay with any repercussions a long as it meant they could keep you safe," I assured her, patting her arm gently.

After we spent a few more minutes cuddling and I informed her of the new development in my relationship with Louis, we finally dragged ourselves to the room across the hall. As we entered the room, all of the guys snapped their heads up and were about to come and greet her, but she shocked everyone when she ran straight to Liam, flinging her arms around his neck. I can't say I blame her though... Liam took a big risk... and thankfully, because of him... things turned out alright.

"Where's Lou and Niall?" I asked to no one in particular as I glanced around the room which was lacking a leprechaun as well as a sassy drama queen.

I met Harry's gaze as he motioned toward the hallway before looking away from me almost immediately; I felt a little tug at my heart... Harry obviously knew something was up, but at the moment I didn't want to go down that road, so I acted like a coward and ran away searching for Louis.

After barging in on their little bromantic moment and yelling at Louis for putting his feet on Channing and Niall's pillows, I watched in amusement as Lou ran away screaming like a little girl with Niall close behind him. I loved these boys. Nothing was ever boring when they were around.

*** (time jump OMG ahhh) ***

|| c h a n n i n g ||

The days and nights flew by rather quickly while we were in Los Angeles, and before we knew it, it was the night of the final concert. We were so happy to be heading to London the next evening, but the guys still felt a little bitter sweet about this being the last concert for their American TMH tour.

Jet and I were sitting outside of the dressing rooms, just lounging in the hallway while the boys got all prettied up for the concert. I'd been playing with an empty One Direction cup that happened to have a picture of Zayn on it, so I'd been smacking it against the concrete floor, experimenting with different beats and sounds. Jetta was sitting across from me doing the same thing with a Liam cup that we we'd found as well.

"Hey, do you remember the Cups song?" Jet asked me, a smirk gracing her face as he tried to remember how the rhythm of the song went. I sat for a second as I tried to recall the pattern of the cup beat as well as the lyrics.

After a few tries, I began repeating a beat that seemed familiar and Jetta squealed as she realized I'd figured it out, "That's it!" she yelled excitedly.

I took her a few minutes to show her the moves and after she practiced a few times she was finally able to pick up the pace a little bit so that it was as fast as it was supposed to be. After we successfully went through the routine a few times, I finally started to softly sing the lyrics as well;

"I've got my ticket for the long way 'round
Two bottles whiskey for the way
And I sure would like some sweet company
And I'm leaving tomorrow. What d'you say"

Jet looked up at me with a big smile as she nodded her head and tried to harmonize with me during the chorus; she wasn't the best singer, but she had a pretty voice as long as she was singing with someone because she had the tendency to go flat when she was singing alone. We smiled at one another as we softly sang the song, our voices echoing down the deserted hallway;

"When I'm gone, when I'm gone
You're gonna miss me when I'm gone
You're gonna miss me by my hair
You're gonna miss me everywhere, oh
You're gonna miss me when I'm gone"

Jet dropped away so that I could sing the next verse alone; we actually used to practice this song all  the time when the movie Pitch Perfect first came out. Jet refocused, watching and concentrating carefully on her hands so as not to mess up the smooth beat we were making with the cups. I closed my eyes as I continued moving my cup along side Jetta; I let my voice grow unintentionally louder as the lyrics ran through my mind;

"I've got my ticket for the long way 'round
The one with the prettiest of views
It's got mountains, it's got rivers
It's got sights to give you shivers
But it sure would be prettier with you"

I could have sworn I heard some movement from behind me in the dressing room and I was slightly nervous that we had an audience, but I just ignored it and continued focusing on making the cup smack against the floor and my hand in the specific rhythm the song required as Jet and I began singing together once again;

"When I'm gone, when I'm gone
You're gonna miss me when I'm gone
You're gonna miss me by my walk
You're gonna miss me by my talk, oh
You're gonna miss me when I'm gone"

Immediately when we finished the song, Jetta burst out in laughter, "Taco!" she sang happily, referring to how the two words put together at the end of the song unfortunately made it sound like 'You're gonna miss my by my taco' rather than 'You're gonna miss me by my talk, oh" and no matter what, Jet always found it hilarious.

"Jet! It's not that funny!" I chided her as she rolled over onto her side; I was also surprised when I heard some more laughter happening behind me. When I turned around, I saw that we were being recorded by Louis while Niall and the rest of the boys were watching us in amusement. As soon as I saw the phone, I quickly shoved the sleeves of my flannel shirt down that I happened to be wearing over my tank top. It was getting a little hot in the building so I'd pushed them up earlier, but at this moment, I really wish I wouldn't have.

Niall noticed what I was doing and quickly changed the subject while I rolled my sleeves back down, "Hey Jet, your voice isn't half bad!" he complimented, trying to take the attention away from me.

Jetta's cheeks flushed a light pink before she told him to shut up; however, Harry came out of the dressing room and took a seat next to her, "No seriously, that was a lot better than you sounded that one time when we were in your car!" he said with a laugh.

A small, guilty smile slipped across her lips as she blushed a little darker, "Okay, so I may have been trying to sing extra badly on purpse that day," she mumbled, giving him a wink and punching him in the shoulder.

Niall had made his was over and was now sitting by my side; I rested my head against his shoulder and smiled as his lips found my ear, "Don' worry Olive, no one could see yer scars," he whispered subtly before kissing my temple and resting his chin on the top of my head. No one else even noticed that he had said anything to me as they crowded around Louis and replayed the video; Niall and I leaned over as well as we watched.

I cringed as I watched myself singing and Jetta and I moving our cups perfectly in sync with one another; I won't lie, the echo effect created by being in the hallway really made me sound good. We all began chuckling as the song ended and you could see Jetta falling over as she yelled 'taco!'

The video ended with me scolding her to stop laughing before I turned around and saw them taping me with the camera, you could actually see my face pale as I reached for one of my sleeves, but the video was quickly cut off after that.

"I'm going to put this on YouTube," Louis said absentmindedly as he clicked away on his phone for a few seconds before claiming he was done and shoving it in his pocket.

"Yer gonna make Twittah go crazy right behfor tha concert starts, Lou," Niall said with a laugh as he pulled me in closer to his side.

"So be it!" he yelled back before snatching Jet's Liam cup out of her hands and running away down the hallway.

"Hey that's mine!" she shrieked as she jumped to her feet and chased after him, roping both Zayn and Harry into helping her chase him down as she grabbed a hold of each of their arms as she ran by.

Niall and I laughed together as we noticed Liam was still standing by the dressing room door, watching as our friends disappeared out of sight, "And to think..." he trailed off, before looking down at us and continuing, "This is all because of a cup featuring my face... I feel special," he gushed, flashing his cute puppy dog smile down at me.

"Awee Liamm!" I cooed as I climbed to my feet and gave him a big bear hug, "You're so cute!" I exclaimed before giving him a quick peck on the cheek and releasing him so that he could go back into the dressing room; Liam and I had grown closer over the last week and to be honest, I was really thankful for our new found friendship. Of course Liam and I had always gotten along before, but after finding out what he did for me, I just was so thankful to have him in my life.

"Yer gettin' along with Liam really well, lately," Niall commented, not out of jealousy, but more as an observation.

I nodded, turning around to wrap my arms around his neck while he rested his on my hips, "Yeah well, you know how he called Natalie and they made that bomb threat hoax?" I asked, reminding him of the conversation we'd had the other night about why I was wrapped up in Liam's arms when he came into the living room the other day.

"Mhmm..." he hummed, kissing my nose quickly before laying his forehead against mine.

I fought the urge to suppress an embarrassing giggle as I continued, "Well, because he did that... Ryder didn't get to... he was about to but... we were interrupted when he tried to..." I kept fumbling my words as I blushed and tried to find the right way to say it.

Niall tensed up when I mentioned the incident but as I stuttered like a bumbling idiot, he nodded his head in realization, "I understand," he said softly, looking deeply into my eyes as we stood there in silence.

"Then I s'pose I should be huggin' an' kissin' his cheek as well, because I'm so happy he stopped 'im," Niall added on with a light laugh, brushing his fingertips over my exposed hip. I nodded in agreement as we continued to stand there in a comfortable silence.

I could see my reflection in his bright eyes and I smiled because it was the time when I felt like I looked my best... when I could see myself through his eyes, I always felt beautiful.

||  l o u i s  ||

After making a strange battle cry, I turned around the corner and snuck into a deserted broom closet, pressing my ear up to the door so that I could listen for my persuers to run past. I heard the sound of multiple feet thudding against the concrete and I let out a sigh of releif as their loud footsteps faded into the distance.

After waiting a few more seconds, just for good measure, I slowly nudged the door open; I peeked around the side of the door, looking in the direction everyone ran. A sigh of relief passed my lips as I  realized the coast was clear; I turned around preparing to run back the way we came hoping to beat them back to the dressing room, however, as I turned, I met a pair of baby blue eyes and a smug smile leaning against the wall right next to the door.

Where the hell did she come from?!

Before I could yell out, she slapped her hand over my mouth and backed me up so that I was back inside the broom closet. She slammed the door shut and we were swallowed by the blackness as I felt her needy hands grabbing at me; eventually her lips found mine and I relaxed into the heated kiss, snaking my hands around her waist and dragging her impossibly closer against my body.

"This wasn't my intention, but I rather like how things seem to be playing out," I mumbled in between kisses when I felt her unbutton my jeans and quickly shove them down to my ankles.

Jet let out a condescending laugh which I found a bit odd, however, everything made sense as she quickly pushed us to the ground; while I thought something a little more satisfying was about to happen, imagine my surprise when Jetta hastily pulled my jeans off, before quickly moving away from me, leaving cold and far too turned on to be comfortable.

As she opened the closet door and cast some light into the dark room, she spotted her Liam cup, quickly grabbing it as she turned toward me with an evil smile; I laughed as she copied my obnoxious battle cry, "Victory is mine!" she yelled before sprinting out of the closet and making her way back down the hallway. Of course the hallway was deserted five minutes ago but now it was crawling with stage operators and other important people that made our concerts run smoothly.

I hid in the doorway of the closet as I watched her run away and although I was little pissed because I was sure to have some blue balls during the concert, I cupped my hands around my mouth, "Jetta! I miss your tacooo!" I yelled at her, immediately making her stop running and turn to look at me while her shoulders shook with laughter, obviously understanding my double meaning behind the word taco.

"Wait, who's got tacos?" A confused Harry asked from behind me; I turned around to see him and an out of breath looking Zayn as they looked at me then down the hall at Jetta.

"Mate, what's happened to your trousers?" Zayn asked, wheezing a little, probably from the exertion of chasing me earlier. I always felt bad making him run since he lost his breath so quickly because of those damn cigarettes.

"They were stolen!" I yelled in an accusing manner as I turned down to look at Jetta who wasn't coming closer, but also wasn't running away either.

"How on earth did she manage that?" Zayn questioned again, obviously fascinated with Jet's manipulative techniques since she'd gotten my trousers off in about three minutes.

"She's half demon," I said loudly, making sure she could hear me; which she obviously did because I laughed as she crossed her arms in a defiant manner.

"Just be glad I didn't take your boxers as well, Lewis!" she threatened, smirking at me from her safe distance away.

The three of us began walking toward where Jetta was standing, holding my trousers out in a taunting manner, as we neared her Harry stopped suddenly, causing the rest of us to stop as well, "Wait, you mentioned tacos earlier... seriously who has tacos?" the poor boy asked again in such a serious manner, I knew he was honestly hoping I was about to magically pull some tacos out of my boxers... or something.

I heard Jetta cackling from ten feet away, almost unable to stand up right as she laughed at Harry's confusion. I was laughing as well but Zayn and Harry were just staring at us in an annoyed fashion.

We continued walking towards her and she obviously knew what was good for her because she extended her arms out, surrendering my trousers to me; as I hopped around on one foot trying to get them on, Jet got tired of waiting on me and began walking away but not before singing a familiar little tune, I'm assuming for Harry's benefit;

"You're gonna miss me by my walk
You're gonna miss me by my TACO
You're gonna miss me when I'm gone"

She turned around afterwards smirking at Harry before skipping away, disappearing around the corner.

"Why does she keep talking about tacos?" Harry asked in exasperation as he looked toward me and Zayn.

I released a little laugh before bringing him out of the dark, "Mate, she's referring to her vagina," I said with a smirk, watching his expression change from confusion to a perverted understanding.

"Ohhh..." he drawled, before scratching the back of his neck and doing his famous hair shake thing; he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and leaned in, "Not that her taco isn't great, but let's get some real tacos after the show," he said with a laugh before releasing me; he snatched Zayn's phone away from his hands and the two of them ran away, leaving me all alone on the short trek back to the dressing room.

Although a little hint of jealousy flared up when Harry reminded me of the fact that he'd actually gotten some of Jet's "taco", I quickly squashed the feeling. Jetta and I were not together at that time... and she's mine now. To be honest, I was thankful that Harry seemed to be so okay about our relationship; when we told him, I'd expected him to be pissed, but he really didn't seem bothered, it's almost as if he was expecting it. His reaction took a tremendous weight off of my shoulders, and ever since we'd been getting along like old times, and it was nice.

As I entered the dressing room I looked around at my friends: Channing was laying on the couch with her head resting in Niall's lap while her legs were thrown across Liam's. They seemed to be talking about something so my eyes wandered elsewhere, landing on Zayn who was holding his head out the window while he smoked a quick cigarette before the show, something he always did. Finally I looked toward Harry and Jet who were standing near the refreshment table and smiling as they talked about something.

Don't be jealous. They're only talking.

As I approached them, I continued giving myself a pep talk; I noticed Jet covering her mouth as she let out a long yawn and she closed her eyes for a moment, "God, I'm so tired," she complained in a low voice, I felt guilt flash through me as I saw her lean against the wall, resting her head against it. Since we'd arrived in Los Angeles, Jet had been obviously sleeping with me, and I noticed she'd been tossing and turning quite a lot. I felt bad that she didn't seem to be getting much sleep, but I was also thankful to wake up with her lying next to me rather than sneaking off to lie with Harry.

"You alright?" Harry asked in a concerned voice, resting his hand on her shoulder and squeezing it lightly.

"Yeah just tired," she mumbled, reaching into her back pocket and fishing out another one of those dreadful 5-hour energy drinks. I'd never noticed before, but she seemed to live off of those things. She was always so full of energy, so any time she started to lose that extra pep, she'd drink one of those things and be right back to her old self.

Normally, I wouldn't mind, but I'd been keeping track of the number she went through and that would be her forth one today. Not to mention the two Red Bulls she'd had after lunch.

"Jet!" I said in a disapproving tone as I came up behind her; apparently I'd surprised her though because she began choking slightly on the drink, and I gently patted her back as she tried to clear her lungs of the liquid.

"Yeah?" she asked, glaring at me as she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand.

I held in a smirk but as I looked at her, my face softened, "Jet, how many of those have you had today?" I asked, testing the waters, waiting to see if she'd tell me the truth.

I saw dread pass over her eyes before she looked away and bit her lip, both tell tale signs that she was about to lie, "This is only my second one," she said with conviction as she met my gaze. My shoulders slumped slightly as I looked at her, knowing that she was lying right to my face. Although it was just a tiny white-lie... it hurt to know that she didn't trust me.

"Well they're really not good for you, let's lay off of them for a while, yeah?" I asked, trying to not sound like a bossy arsehole.

Harry looked at us curiously for a second before Jet sprang forward, laying a kiss on my cheek before pulling away and heading over to the window to both Zayn about his smoking. Channing and Jetta were always teaming up, trying to get Zayn to quit the nasty habit.

"Yeah, no problem," she answered me, making her voice cheery and light as she looked at me over her shoulder for a second before turning and setting her sights on Zayn.

"What's up with that?" Harry asked curiously and I looked at him, debating on if I should confide in him what I already knew.

After a few seconds I subtly walked him backwards toward the clothes rack which was holding out concert outfits, "Jet seems to drink an awful lot of those energy drinks, and she's not been sleeping well," I informed him in a hushed tone, peeking over my shoulder to make sure she wasn't using her ninja skills to sneak up on me.

Harry couldn't hide the little smirk that flitted across his face before meeting my eyes and nodding, "Well, you know I can help her with the sleeping thing, right?" he asked, crossing his arms before looking up to watch Jetta as well.

I clenched my fist for a second, "I don't think that's such a good idea..." I trailed off, feeling ashamed that I didn't trust my best mate, mostly because of my own insecurities.

Harry threw his hands up in surrender, "Hey, I'm just trying to help. She's with you now, I get that Lou... but even before you were together, she'd sleep with me and we wouldn't do anything. She'd just use me for sleep, that seems to be all she thinks I'm good for," Harry mumbled off in a slightly bitter voice, but when he saw me watching him he relaxed his face, wiping off the angry expression.

I knew he still had feelings for her, who could blame him? I'd feel the same way if things had ended up being reversed, but for some reason, I was so scared to even let her sway down that road again. She was my girlfriend after all, so why wasn't she able to fall asleep comfortably beside me? I couldn't help feeling the slightest bit offended.

"Well, just remember the offer is on the table if you come to your senses and realize that her getting sleep is more important than your jealousy," he mumbled, offering me a look of forced indifference as he went to turn away.

My heart dropped at his words and I realized he was right; the only reason I was being so resistant was because I was afraid of her feelings for Harry growing, but I was being selfish as well. Jet hadn't even asked to sleep with Harry since we made our relationship official, and I really respected her for putting my feelings ahead of her needs, but I couldn't keep doing that to her.

"You're right," I mumbled, causing Harry to stop in his tracks, and slowly turn back around to face me. We were still hiding behind the clothing rack but I looked up to check and make sure no one was growing suspicious.

"I'm just jealous because I can't give her that... I can't help her sleep," I continued, looking over at her as she continued to scold Zayn, showing him something on her phone, which was probably pictures of what a chain smoker's lungs looked like based on Zayn's facial expression.

I smiled at her silly tactics and looked up at Harry again, "I'll talk to her tonight... to see if that's what she wants. I'll agree to it as long as you promise me I can trust you," I said, my voice almost begging as I kept eye contact with him.

"Of course, Lou," Harry said, nodding his head and offering me a sincere smile.

"If she wants to try to sleep with you, then I'll let her go," I added on, pursing my lips and clasping my hands together to hide my anxiety. Harry's face brightened slightly at my words, and in that moment, I felt like I could be a good friend and allow this. It's not like we were still sharing her. I, of course, would get to call her mine; I'd get to hold her, kiss her, and be with her; while for the time being, I could allow Harry the little privilege of getting to hold her at night. Jet was still her own person, and if he was what she needed to get to sleep, then he was exactly what she was going to get... no matter how much it hurt.

||  h a r r y  ||

The concert flew by without a hitch and the lads and I were saying our final goodbyes to the crowd as usual before jumping through the hole in the stage, disappearing underneath. I'll admit, it may have been one of my favorite parts of the show. The rush you got when you made that short jump only to land on the smooshy foam pad underneath was the greatest feeling in the world. Niall and I were the last ones on stage, the other boys having already jumped through the hole, and Niall and I were trying to make the other one go first. Usually Niall made it his 'thing' to be the last one to leave our fans, but tonight, I decided I wanted to give the final salute.

The crowd was screaming as Niall ran at me, sending the both of us to the floor as he attempted to push me through the hole. I was laughing almost uncontrollably as I wriggled out of his grasp and quickly rolled over, pinning him to the floor underneath me.

He attempted to crawl away, but I grabbed a hold of his feet, dragging him toward me before he could scramble away; when he was close enough I pulled him up against me before scooping his legs out from underneath him and holding him bridal style. It's true, Nialler was pretty solid, not nearly as 'little' as everyone liked to tease him about, but that didn't mean I couldn't handle him.

I could hear the fans closest to the stage chanting 'Narry', and I let out another laugh as I walked closer to the opening and held Niall over it, threatening to drop him in.

"Don' do it!" he shrieked, still laughing because of our wrestling match.

"Sorry Niall, I want to be the last one to tell our girls goodnight..." I trailed off, watching his eyes grow wide and a pout appear on his mouth; the audience grew louder after my declaration, making me smile at how much they seemed to love the stupid things we did.

I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek, since I knew the fans would love it, before carefully tossing him into the dark abyss. I could hear his yell as he descended and landed on the pad below; turning back toward the screaming crowd, I took a good look at all of the fans... our fans... my fans. All of those people who, although they were technically strangers... I knew there were quite a few of them who probably knew me as we as I knew myself, if not better.

I stood there for a second while the band continued to play our exit song and quickly grabbed my phone out of my pocket; holding it up, I aimed it right down the middle of the arena trying to capture this moment forever. These people screaming for me, crying for me... simply wanting to touch me. I would never understand it.

The screams grew louder as I snapped the picture and gave the fans one last smile before turning and walking back towards my exit, "Thank you Los Angeles! You've been amazing!" my voice bellowed over the speakers, causing the fans to go crazy once more.

I stood next to the hole in the stage, soaking up the love I could feel radiating throughout this place for another moment before blowing a kiss and jumping; the screams quickly fading as I descended toward the bottom. The ride was over all too soon as I landed on my back and laid there for a moment, smiling up at the stage as the trap door slowly slid shut, further muffling the noisy crowd.

'What tha hell was that about!" Niall yelled, cracking a smile as he reached an arm out to help me escape the foam;  seriously this shit will suck you into another dimension if you're not careful.

Niall and I walked together, taking turns shoving one another into the wall before making it back to the dressing room where everyone else was waiting. Channing looked up from where she was sitting and quickly got to her feet, making her way toward Niall; once she got closer she seemed hesitant and a sheepish smile graced her lips as her eyes studied him. Niall opened his arms wide, beckoning her into them, but she stayed put as she scrunched her nose up at him, "Niall, you're really sweaty tonight!" she exclaimed, grabbing a towel off one of the side tables and tossing it onto his head.

"Awe, c'mon now don' act like yeh don' like it!" he taunted, tossing the towel to the floor before he slowly began stalking toward her. She let out a small squeak as she realized she was cornered and squeezed her eyes shut as he wrapped his arms around her, placing his sweaty forehead against hers before tilting his head and trying to wipe himself off on her neck, allowing his head to slip downwards, resting against her shoulder.

"Niall! Go away!" she cried, laughing as she tried to push him off of her, but he placed his hands on either side of her face, and I saw her eyes soften as she looked up at him lovingly. I wandered a little closer, grabbing a water bottle off of the table as I heard him whispering, "You don' really want meh tah go away, do yeh?" he teased, kissing her lips lightly before pulling away.

I smirked as she reached toward him, grabbing the back of his shirt, and tugging him back against her, "Never," she assured him, placing a kiss on his cheek before she grabbed another towel and began wiping him off again, and this time, he let her.

"They're so cute, it's almost sickening, yeah?" a voice said from beside me, startling me slightly. I turned to see Zayn leaning against the wall nonchalantly chugging a bottle of water before smiling and motioning toward Channing and Niall.

I nodded my head in agreement, "Yes, they're annoyingly cute together," I joked, saying it loud enough so that they could hear me, which earned me a glare from Channing before she stuck out her tongue. Although I was teasing them, I truly was envious of what they had together; their relationship was something I think everyone desired.

I turned away before they kissed, deciding I didn't need to torture myself that much for the sake of cuteness.

"I can't believe that was our last show!" Liam said excitedly, although his face looked a little sad. I walked over to him before flopping down onto the couch, making him roll onto me slightly.

"Whoa! Haz, Li... maybe you could wait until we get back to the hotel," Louis announced with a wink as he spotted our little mishap.

We snickered slightly as Liam readjusted himself on the couch, "Don't forget, the Australian leg of the tour is just two months away," I reminded him, patting his shoulder lightly.

"Yes, yes... it's just flying by! Before we know it, it'll be 2014 and we'll be doing the stadium shows..." he said with a smile as he looked around at everyone.

"Sometimes I don't understand how we've come this far," he admitted, wrapping his arm around my shoulder in a friendly gesture.

"Mate, I have no clue either, but we're obviously doing something right!" I cheered as we began standing up and gathering our things so that we could head back to the hotel for our last night in Los Angeles.

After barely escaping death by wading through the hoards of fans who were waiting for us at the back entrance, we finally managed to get everyone into the van before speeding away, leaving our last American tour venue behind, just like a fading memory.

"We should go somewhere fancy to celebrate the end of the tour," Jetta suggested from next to me; she just so happened to be sitting in between Louis and I in the backseat. Things weren't awkward... nope not at all.

"I've got tha perfect place!" Niall said excitedly as he looked around, waiting to gain everyone's attention.

"And where would that be?" Channing asked him, offering him a knowing smile... we all knew where he wanted to go... where he always wanted to go, even after big events.

"McDonalds!" we cheered along with him our driver, Patrick, who also happened to be one of our body guards rolled his eyes and switched lanes so that he could get off of the highway.

"Chan, do you remember our song?" Jetta asked, her eyes excited as she leaned forward in anticipation.

Channing nodded eagerly as she waited for Jet to do something, and we all turned toward her when she started singing;

"McDonald's is our kinda place,
They feed you rattle snakes!
They shove 'em up your nose!
They ruin your pantyhose!
Ketchup running down our backs...
We want our money back!
Before we die of a heart attack...
McDonald's!"

The girls finished singing together before they burst out in laughter; the rest of the lads, myself included, joined in merely because of the absurdity of whatever the hell they just sang.

"What the hell was that?" Liam asked for the front seat, a wide smile decorating his face.

Channing shook her head as her cheeks grew a little rosy, "It's some stupid song Jetta helped me 'write' one time while we were..." she looked uncomfortable for a moment before holding her fingers up to her mouth and sucking in, as if she were smoking a blunt.

"Ohhh!" Louis said in understanding, "Well no wonder it was so terrible!" he said, his contagious laughter making the van light up in chuckles.

"Yeah..." Channing agreed, looking at Jetta as she was leaning over, laughing into her hands.

After a few seconds, she gained control of herself and sat up to explain the madness behind it, "You see, Channing and I were laying in my backyard, and I'd stolen the blunt out my brother's room--" she began.

"Yeah and he was so pissed at us!" Channing exclaimed, causing Jet to nod her head as she continued laughing, "Anyway, we were smoking and we were both completely baked by the time Chan stated that she wanted to write a new song and asked me to help her; considering we'd eaten McDonald's for lunch, it seemed like the perfect subject to base our song on!" Jet continued, stopping to take a few deep breaths and holding her side as if she had a cramp from laughing.

I noticed the other lads smirking at one another because of this new development, especially Zayn and Louis... no doubt, they were going to try and get high as soon as we got back to London. Niall would probably join in too, which left me and Liam, since we didn't really care for it much.

Once we finally pulled up to those glorious golden arches, we argued for a few minutes before we decided to just go through the drive thru; after what felt like hours, we finally got everyone's order correct and we were on our way back toward the hotel. Liam was sitting in the front seat being an arsehole though because he refused to give us our food until we got back.

"Who made yeh tha boss of our food?" Niall questioned in exasperation, sounding very much like an adorable pouting toddler which made me snicker slightly.

"Oi pipe down, don't be so dramatic! We're almost there anyway Nialler, so I think you'll live," Liam assured him with a laugh, glancing over his shoulder to give him a stern look before turning to face the windshield once more.

"Damn Niall... you just got tooold," Jetta whispered, snickering under her breath, causing Niall to turn around and glare at her.

"Awe shut up," he groaned, leaning his head against the window. If there was one thing I knew about Niall, he let his inner grumpiness out when he got too hungry.

Jet gasped dramatically, placing her hand on her heart as if she were truly offended, "Niall... I don't shut up, I grow up... and when I look at you I throw up!" she replied, before throwing her hand up and turning her face away from him. He was laughing as he watched her and while she had her head turned, her eyes met mine and she winked.

I smiled at this silly girl who said the most random, childish things and watched her as Louis held his hand up for a high five, "Damn, awesome come back!" he laughed, using his ghetto-American accent; he wrapped his arm around Jet, pulling her away from me so that she was leaning up against him.

Jetta yawned and sighed in exasperation, "What can I say? Growing up in the 'burbs of Saint Louis... you learn a thing or two about battling with your words," she informed us as we continued laughing.

"Oh really? So was Channing involved in these word battles or was this like ah undergroun' ting yeh did in yer spare time?" Niall questioned, deciding to play along.

"Niall, I've had it up to here with you," she shot back, holding her hand high up above her head, "So watch it before I whip out the Yo Momma jokes," she threatened, glaring at the Irish boy.

Channing was shaking her head and trying not to laugh as she held onto her serious demeanor, while I just sat back and crossed my arms over my chest. I remembered from past experience that Jet was quick on her feet and was easily able to throw rather good jokes around. Oh well... it was Niall's funeral, not mine.

Jet cleared her throat before stretching out her arms in front of her and cracking her knuckles, "You know what Niall? You suck... I mean yo momma does too... but at least she charges," Jet mumbled, before leaning forward on her knees and smiling at Niall.

A few snickers traveled around the van, and then there was Louis on the other side of Jet, trying to inflate the situation as he let out a loud, "Ooooooooooh!"

Jet waited patiently as Niall studied her and I could practically see the gears in his turning as he tried to think of a comeback. After a few more seconds of tense silence, Niall finally seemed ready to take his turn.

He cleared his throat just as Jetta had done, and turned around in his seat before trying to act intimidating as he cracked his neck. Ughh... I hated it when he did that.

"Yer mother---" he began, but was immediately cut off by Jetta, "No, no, NO... Niall! You have to say 'yo momma', otherwise there's no point," she snapped with a laugh as she shrugged her shoulders.

Niall rolled his eyes as he looked over at Channing for encouragement; he looked back up at Jet and they were staring at one another with only the seat separating them, "Alrigh' yo momma," he said awkwardly before taking a quick pause to glare at the people who were chuckling at his awkwardness, which was pretty much everyone.

After we got ourselves under control and quieted down, Niall took a deep breath before unleashing his best at Jetta, "Yo Momma is like a Christmas tree... ev'ryone hangs balls on'er," Niall said, before a confident smirk slid along his lips and the rest of the passengers in the van started laughing. Jetta even broke her game face and smiled for a few seconds before composing herself.

Louis held his hand up to high five Niall, but he quickly held his hands up in surrender as soon as Jet set her glare on him, "C'mon, babe! You know that was a good one," he reasoned as he bumped his fist lightly against her chin, "Let's go kid, you're up!" he continued, placing his hands on her shoulders to pump her up, "You got this!" he added on, laughing as she rolled her eyes at him.

Jet set her eyes back on Niall and seemed to be thinking for a moment before her lips parted and she fired off another joke, "Yo Momma is like a chicken coop, cocks fly in and out all day," Jet said smoothly, raising an eyebrow at Niall as he burst out laughing.

"I give up, where do yeh get these?" Niall asked as he tried to catch his breath.

"It's a gift," Jetta said, flicking her hair over her shoulder and offering no modesty whatsoever.

We spent the rest of the ride just exchanging the usual banter and we entered the hotel laughing after Louis posted on twitter how Niall got schooled in Yo Momma jokes by our fair Jetta.

"She's a quick one, I'll give 'er that," Niall mumbled as we entered the room before quickly getting distracted and chasing down Liam who was holding his Big Mac and chicken nuggets hostage.

We all gathered in the sitting room and after getting everyone's food sorted, we relaxed and began watching some random movie that was on the Lifetime Movie network; I'll admit, it was rather hilarious because it was about some lad who was addicted to  internet porn and it literally ruined his relationships and destroyed his grades because apparently he couldn't do anything besides watch porn and masturbate.

"Aww man... does someone have my honey mustard?" Jetta questioned after we'd been sitting in silence for a few moments, to be honest there were a few of us who seemed awfully interested in this film and it had me rather worried that they, themselves, might have an internet porn addiction.

I was ripped out of my thoughts as a french fry hit the back of my head, followed my Jet's accusing voice, "Hey shit head!" she called out to me endearingly.

I turned around to meet her gaze, keeping a blank look about my face, "Hmmm..." I asked innocently.

"Did you steal my honey mustard?" she questioned, looking down at my hands where I was dipping my own fries. Oops.

I shrugged my shoulders carelessly, "Finders, keepers... losers, wee--" I was unable to finish taunting before a pillow smacked me in the face.

"Ow..." I whined, slightly rubbing my nose. I quickly turned towards Jet, smiling at her evilly before sucking the rest of the honey mustard out and throwing the empty container in her direction.

Considering she was only about five feet away from me, I probably should have considered getting away from her, however, that thought surfaced in my mind a wee bit too late as I felt the wind get knocked out of me as a weight pounced on top of me.

"You son of a nutcracker!" she snarled, attempting to smother me with a pillow as she straddled my waist; I won't lie, I may have been ecstatic because of our current position, but I couldn't help it when my eyes darted over to the couch where Louis was still sitting. He tried to pretend that he wasn't bothered by Jet's behavior, but I could tell he wasn't exactly happy because his jaw was set and his fists were clenched tightly.

I let Jetta think she was getting the best of me for a few seconds before quickly rolling my body so that she lost her balance and fell under me, causing us to switch positions.

I hovered over her, smiling for a second before remembering that her boyfriend was currently seated behind me, and his knickers were probably in a twist because of this situation.

I patted her cheek playfully before getting up and reaching for the bag that I'd noticed held another container of honey mustard; after I offered it to her, she jumped to her feet, hugging me tightly before retreating to her seat on the couch next to Louis.

I could tell it was going to be hard for Lou to be comfortable again with Jetta being playful with me... but that's just who she was. Louis was the same way, so hopefully he got over this annoying sulking boyfriend stage quickly.

||  j e t t a  ||

After Channing and Niall left, the rest of the group slowly began to wind down until the only ones who remained in the living room were Louis, Harry and myself. My posse... the muthafuken tripod. Okay, I need to stop being weird.

I could feel my eyes growing heavy and I tugged on Louis' sleeve trying to make him aware of the miracle that was unfolding before his eyes... I was actually fucking tired. Not only do I wanna thank God... but I'd like to thank Jesus as well. Amen.

The three of us made our way over to the room across the hall; it was strange but even though things felt a little tense and awkward, we still seemed more than comfortable with sharing a room. I gave Harry a kiss on the cheek before turning toward Louis and telling him to hurry up; he nodded and shooed me away, telling me to get ready for bed before leaving the room, meeting Harry out in the hallway.

I placed my ear up to the door, trying to listen to what was being said... because I'm a big girl, and I don't like being left out.

Their voices were hushed, but I could still make out what was being said, I furrowed my brow as I heard Louis' voice, "She seems tired for now, mate... so I'll lay down with her, maybe she won't need you," he said, my eyes widening. What on earth... why were they discussing my sleeping habits? 

"Alright, well, if she needs me, she knows where to find me," Harry said in a very deflated tone.

The sound of his voice was so sad that I just wanted to hug him, but I put my emotions away as I heard Louis speak again, "Are you sure you want to do this... I- I know you're still trying to get over her, Haz... how can you forget her if you keep helping her?" he asked in a soft voice, almost comforting.

"I can do it," he insisted, clearing his throat lightly before continuing, "If she needs me, then I can do it; I won't try anything Lou, you can trust me," he promised, and I could only assume they were giving each other one of those bro hugs; there was silence before I heard Louis' footsteps approaching my door once more. This door. The door I was eavesdropping behind. Oh shit.

I quickly pushed my self off of the door and sprinted toward the bathroom; as I tried to run through the doorway, I cursed loudly as my pinky toe hit the door frame and I crashed down onto my knees, laying my face on the floor and my butt in the air, not bothering to get up.

Keep in mind that by this point, I was already wearing one of Louis shirts to sleep in and was wearing no pants aside from my underwear, but considering the excruciating pain that my throbbing baby toe was suffering, I couldn't care less if Louis were to walk in and get a good look at my ass.

An amused laugh sounded behind me and I felt his foot gently bump against my butt, "What are you doing, love?" he asked, a chuckle still laced in his voice.

"I stubbed my toeeee," I wailed dramatically, keeping my face pressed against the cold tile floor and my butt in the air as I hesitantly reach for my pinky toe, almost afraid that it had gotten torn off. I sighed with relief as I gripped the little fucker and felt Louis wrapping his arms around my waist as he leaned over me, "Although I would love to stare at this view all night long, I can't help but think you can't be comfortable like this," he teased, before lightly pinching my exposed butt cheek and making me squeak.

"I don't think I can walk Louis," I said breathlessly, waiting as he turned me over so that I was on my back, looking up at him for a moment before he picked me up and cradled me in his arms. I mean, of course I could walk... but why not try and milk this injury for all it's worth?

He walked us over to the bed and pushed me back so that I was laying down as he took hold of my foot and examined the damage.

"Welp, it's probably broken," he observed, filling his voice with authority as he pretended to write on his imaginary clipboard.

"What do you recommend, doctor?" I asked with a smirk, getting a weird thrill in the pit of my stomach at the thought of playing 'doctor' with Louis Tomlinson.

"Hmmm..." he hummed softly as he unbuckled his belt and dropped his pants to his ankles, and reaching behind his head to gracefully pull his tee shirt off over his head. Before I knew what was happening, he was standing there looking down at me, smiling at me while wearing nothing but his black Calvin Klein boxers.

I swallowed loudly as he slowly crawled over my body, cupping his hand to my cheek as he looked down at me, "I'm going to have to prescribe you with a lot of hugs and kisses as well as some freaky, kinky sex with yours truly," he suggested with a winning smile.

My stomach flipped at his suggestion, and I closed my eyes as he swooped down, capturing my lips between his. He placed his knees on the bed, one on the outside of my thigh while the other was resting between my legs, pressed up against my crotch, further causing me to grind myself down against him.

I moaned lightly as his lips pulled and sucked at mine, biting my bottom lip lightly as I felt his hands slide down the sides of his body, tracing my curves lightly with his fingertips, stopping only when he got to my hips so that he could squeeze them tightly. He slowly rolled my shirt up slightly so to expose my midriff; I shuddered as I felt his hot breath blowing against my belly button which caused me to wiggle once more as I placed my hand behind his neck and brought his lips back down once again to meet mine. After a few seconds of kissing me deeply, Louis pulled away and just smiled at me before rolling over onto his side, leaving me feeling rather flustered.

"What's wrong?" I asked, starting to feel self conscious, did my breath stink or something? He laughed as I placed my hand over my mouth, breathing a few puffs against my hand in an attempt to smell my breath.

"Baby hippo," he cooed, earning him a glare from me, "You're breath doesn't stink," he assured me with a laugh, "It actually smells like french fries," he explained with a shrug before rolling my body over so that he could scoot up closely and spoon me from behind.

"Then why'd you stop?" I asked, my voice sounding tight, because, damn... the boy just wound me up and now I'm going to have to calm myself down without sexual gratification? This is bullshit.

"Babe, how've you been sleeping?" he asked in a concerned tone, immediately reminding me of the conversation I'd just heard him share in the hallway with Harry.

"What were you talking to Harry about?" I ignored his question, instead, asking one of my own.

Louis released a deep breath and squeezed me tightly, "Although I want you here with me... if there are times when you really need help getting to sleep... I don't mind if you go to Harry sometimes," he said softly, and I opened my eyes wide as he dropped the bomb.

For some reason a little thrill of excitement exploded in the pit of my stomach, "Really? You'd be okay with that?" I asked, trying to correct my voice so it didn't sound so full of hope.

"Yeah... I mean, I don't like it... but I understand; I just hope that in time you'll realize you don't need him anymore," Louis whispered, his voice sounding vulnerable as he tried to keep his face emotionless.

"That's why you wouldn't make love to me tonight?" I asked curiously, tracing my finger down his chest, "because you didn't want to feel bad like last time when I left you after we had sex..." I questioned further, allowing my eyes a few seconds to meet his, in which I noticed a goofy smile on his face.

"Say that again," he urged, wrapping his arms tightly around me as he rested his chin on my shoulder and buried his face into my neck.

"Say what again?" I asked in confusion, repeating my words in my head as I tried to figure out what he was going on about.

He placed his fingers along my chin, nudging my head until I was turned toward him; he left a few feather-light kisses on my lips before pulling away and smiling at me, "You said we made love," he whispered against my lips, sending chills throughout my body.

Oh my God, could he get any cuter?

"Well we were making love, right?" I asked, hinting toward a certain emotion that seemed foreign to me, but I was trying so hard to grasp onto these days: love.

Louis nodded his head, showing that he understood what I was referring to but also accepting that I really wasn't ready to begin declaring our undying love for one another.

"You're the best, you know that?" I asked, rubbing my nose against his in a an Eskimo kiss.

"That's what they tell me," he agreed in a smug voice.

I kissed him on the cheek and was about to get up, but I felt his grip on me tighten as he pulled me closer, burying his face in my hair, "I feel like a needy child... but can you at least wait until I fall asleep? Because if you don't I may not be able to let you go," he said in such a vulnerable voice that it turned my insides to goo as I studied his face closely.

I took in his simple blue eyes, they weren't as blue as mine... they were different but in a beautiful way. I memorized his delicate features from his cheek bones to his sharp little nose, and his long eye lashes to his perfect pink lips.

He slid his eyes closed for a few moments, but he must have felt my gaze on him because he opened them slowly and looked at me, "You're so beautiful Lou," I whispered, brushing my fingers across his forehead, down the side of his face, and resting at his chin.

He rolled his eyes but gave me a look of appreciation at the same time as he continued staring at me, "I'm pretty sure it's my job to tell you that," he teased before flicking me lightly on the nose.

I watched Louis as his eyes slowly began to droop, and even though I could tell he was trying to fight it, sleep was beginning to consume him. At that moment, I wanted nothing more than to be able to make myself sleep, just so I could fall asleep in his arms. However, as the seconds turned to minutes and I felt completely awake, it didn't seem like things were going to go that way.

I began humming the first song that popped into my head which just so happened to be the Cups song that Channing and I had sang earlier; Louis must have not been asleep because he smiled at the familiar tune and nestled even more closely against my body.

"When I'm gone, when I'm gone
You're gonna miss me when I'm gone
You're gonna miss me by my walk
You're gonna miss me by my talk, oh
You're gonna miss me when I'm gone"

I kept humming for a few seconds before lightly singing my favorite part of the song once more, "You're gonna miss me by my taco," I whispered against his lips before kissing them lightly and slowly crawling from the bed.

That guilty feeling was consuming me once more as I sat there and tried to ignore the annoying feeling that was gnawing at me heart. I got up and stepped lightly toward the door, but turned around as I placed my hand on the doorknob, taking one last look at Louis; he looked so fragile and lonely in the empty bed and it took everything in me to force myself to turn the door handle, which I did, quickly slipping out of the room and leaning my back against the door.

I slowly crept up the hallway, just trying not to think about the lonely boy I left behind, and remind myself that he did give me permission... but for some reason it still felt wrong. Nevertheless, I pushed myself forward, resting my ear against Harry's door which was slightly ajar.

I was hoping that he'd still be awake, because I always felt slightly creepy sneaking into his room when he was already sleeping. I held my breath for a second and closed my eyes, listening intently for any sign of noise, and as soon as I heard his voice, I went completely still. After waiting and listening, I realized he was singing softly... and worst of all... it sounded like the song was meant for me.

________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note vierundachtzig:

Hey guys... I'm sorry... this is soooo long! I tried to cut it shorter but I kept feeling like I didn't want to end it... ughh... there is SO MUCH dialogue and I know it's seems to be taking a long time to get to London but I just hate when ppl do those extreme time jumps and act like nothing important would happen during those times! Anyways... if you're still with me on this ride, I'd like to thank you for being so patient! I thank you! My characters thank you! Amanda Bynes thanks you! Johnny Depp thanks you! Obama thanks you! Just kidding none of those ppl thank you... just me... but I love you... so that should count for something, right?

By the way... what do you think of this arrangement that Louis and Harry have... do you think it will backfire? hmmm...

<3 Mandy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 2.1K 29
(**Violence in some parts**) Abused physically and mentally. Diana takes it all for her sister Emma, the only blood related person she has left. She...
2.4K 219 23
*Book 2 of the Fated Four Series* *Inspired by the Three Fates (the Moirai) of Greek Mythology* ~*~ "Love...happiness...these are things we need to...
Don't Speak By Stacey Shields

Mystery / Thriller

11.4K 103 6
The pain and pleasure he brings is more than the sharp edge of the razor blade could ever offer me. Sixteen year old Ella's life is falling apart. Af...
6.9K 248 44
~SEQUEL OF A Demon's Love (Human! Bill Cipher x Reader) ~ Months have passed since the sadistic David has been killed, and (y/n) and Bill are startin...