Eternal Sun

By burningbrightfire

(UNEDITED AND HAS MISTAKES. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK) (THIS BOOK IS ALSO ON HOLD. NO UPDATES ARE SCHEDULED FOR T... More

Disclaimer
Chapter One: Counting Down the Days
Chapter Two: Two Become One
Chapter Four: Uncover My Love
Chapter Five: Scars
Chapter Six: Stormy Nights and Cloudy Days
Chapter Seven: Dying Hearts
Chapter Eight: Saving Us
Chapter Nine: Violent Ends
Chapter Ten: Blood Stained Conquest
Chapter Eleven: Hiding in Plain Sight
Chapter Twelve: Fighting the Urge

Chapter Three: Addicted to You

410 31 22
By burningbrightfire

    Before Bella could even place her champagne glass down, Alice's slender and greedy fingers pulled Bella away from the guests into the house.

  "Your plane is leaving in sixty minutes," Alice elaborated as she started pulling Bella's dress off. While Alice gently tugged the dress off, Bella rubbed her makeup off with a makeup wipe. Rosalie entered the room, not speaking a word, and her finger started pulling Bella's hair out.

"I haven't even packed yet," Bella mentioned as Alice handed her a short white dress. It was a simple dress that would reach Bella's thighs and the sleeves would reach her wrists.

"Don't worry, I packed for you." Bella let out an exaggerated squeak as the dress was zipped up. Surprisingly, it was quite roomy. Alice snatched her feet from the ground, almost making her topple backwards. Rosalie caught her before she could hit the ground.

When Bella stood up, she felt taller. Of course. She was wearing damn heels. "Where's Renesmee? I need to say goodbye!"

"Right here Mommy!" Renesmee's warm body collided with Bella's. Her arms wrapped around her daughter's small body and her lips placed a kiss on Renesmee's forehead.

  "I'm going to miss you so much, babygirl."

  "Don't worry Mommy! We'll be together again very soon!"

    Bella smiled as she received a kiss on the cheek from Renesmee.

    "Have fun Momma! I love you."

     "I love you too princess."  She gave Renesmee one last hug before Alice pulled her away downstairs. Her ankle bent in the heels, making her fall forwards. A strong arm wrapped itself around her waist.

"Thank you," Bella whispered as Edward slowly lifted her back up. His crooked smile made her feel like falling again. His butterscotch eyes roamed down her body. A small growl reverberated through Bella's ears.

  Bella's face went a soft shade of pink as Edward leaned forwards, pecking her on her cheek. "I can't wait to take that dress off of you, Mrs. Cullen," he purred.

"Come on, come on!" Alice hissed, practically pushing them out the front doors. Bella groaned as the doors swung open and cheers erupted from the guests. Edward's arm tightened its grasp around Bella's waist. It was almost like he was reading her thoughts.

Flower petals showered down on Bella and Edward as they finally made it to the infamous black mercedes. Edward opened the door for her and helped her get in. Once Edward was in the car, he twisted the keys in the ignition, the mercedes purring to life.

  He took her hand in his own as he pulled out of the driveway and onto the highway.

  "Are you going to tell me where we are going yet?" Bella inquired, playing with Edward's fingers.

   He chuckled. "You'll see." Bella dropped her head against his shoulder in defeat. He pressed his cold lips against her hair. "Oh, I almost forgot. There's a present for you in the backseat."

  "Please tell me it's not another car." Edward chuckled again.

  "I think you'll like this much better." Bella lifted up her head and her eyes flickered to the backseat. She practically jumped out of her seat in joy. It was a pair of white converses. Bella undid her seatbelt as Edward held her waist while she reached over the backseat to retrieve the sneakers.

The weird thing was she didn't even care that Edward's eyes were locked on her ass. Her only focus was the sneakers.

Once she retrieved them, she sat back down in the passenger seat. She pulled off her heels, and a wave of relaxation passed through her. The sneakers were soft against her feet.

"How'd you know?" She asked as she rested her head on his broad shoulder.

   "Just a hunch."

   "You know me so well, Mr. Cullen."

     He smiled and his eyes locked on her chocolate brown eyes. "I love you so much, Mrs. Cullen."

     "As I love you."

   ~      ~     ~

  After going through customs, Bella sat beside Edward on the cushiony plane seats. Her shoes were kicked off and on Edward's lap. He was gently massaging them.

"Welcome aboard!" The flight attendant said. "Please buckle up as the pilot starts the engine. We will be landing in Rio de Janeiro shortly."

"Rio?" Bella inquired as she buckled up.

  "We're just making a short stop there."  Edward looked at Bella's legs, which were trembling from the air conditioning's coolness. "Are you cold, love?" Before Bella could even get the chance to reply, a warm blue blanket was wrapped around her body.

"I wasn't that cold," Bella insisted. "Besides, I know of a better way of warming myself up." Edward's eyebrow arched up in curiosity as Bella threw the blue blanket over both of their heads.

"If you wanted to make blanket forts, love, you just had to ask." His crooked smile expanded as he took Bella's face in his hands. His soft fingers brushed against her cheek.

"Kiss me already," Bella said. Edward's lips fell down on Bella's, and they started making out like a bunch of teenagers. Edward softly pulled away, leaving a pouting Bella.

"Get some sleep, love. We have plenty of time for this."

   "I am not tired," Bella said, struggling to keep her eyelids open. Edward chuckled and placed two gentle kisses on both of her eyelids. His arms pulled Bella onto his lap, securing the blanket around her. "I'm not tired," she repeated as she rested her head on Edward's shoulder.

Her lullaby was softly hummed, and the world slowly drifted away.

Honk! Honk!

Bella jolted upwards and quickly wiped away the small amount of drool from her lips. Do planes usually honk?

"You're quite adorable when you sleep." Bella whipped her head around to see Edward with a small smile on his face. She could tell just by the texture of the seats that they were no longer on the plane.

"You didn't wake me when we landed?" Bella stated.

   "I figured you needed sleep. My apologies love."

She looked past Edward and out the window. Hundreds of people were gathered on the streets dancing and eating. The culture amazed Bella. And so did the food.

Edward's eyes flickered towards the driver. He spoke quickly in spanish. The driver nodded and turned the wheel then parked the car.

"We're stopping?" Bella asked. Instead of replying, Edward took Bella's hand and led her out of the car and into the street.

Bella's jaw fell at the scenery. White Christmas lights were hanging from every house, and each house was it's one unique color. Everyone seemed to know each other. It was a magnificent place.

"Care to dance, Mrs. Cullen?" Bella smiled as Edward took her hand and wrapped it around her neck. He then lifted her off her feet and placed her on his own.

"This place is spectacular," Bella admitted, her eyes gazing at everything she could see.

  "Are you hungry, love?" Bella blinked away her daydream and cocked her head to one side.

    "No, why?"

    "Because I'm pretty sure I just heard an earthquake in your stomach." She blushed.

     "Stay here. I'll get you some food." And with that, he was gone.

      Bella stood awkwardly by herself, but as the minutes past, she realized she didn't need to just stand here. Her hips started to sway to the rhythm. "Decided to put on a show, have we?" Edward purred in her ear. Bella's hips stopped moving.

Edward chuckled. "You didn't need to stop, love. You looked like you were enjoying yourself."

  She turned around to see Edward holding a plastic plate with a slice of hawaiian pizza on it.

  "Figured you would like to eat something where you actually know what you are eating." Bella took the plate graciously.

  "How'd you know that-"

   "You had a dream about a giant hawaiian pizza, and you started mumbling." Bella rolled her eyes and took a bite, savoring the delicious taste. "Shall we get going? We still have a bit of a journey ahead of us."

Bella nodded and licked her lips, trying to get a piece of pineapple that was stuck on her lips. Edward took Bella's hand and led her back to the taxi. Once they were in, Edward's arm wrapped around her shoulders. The pizza was gone in a matter of minutes.

~      ~     ~

The taxi came to a stop near a dock. "I'll just be a quick second," He said, pecking her cheek. He got out of the taxi, paid the driver and then picked up the suitcases. Bella pushed open the taxi door, the course smell of salt assaulting her nostrils.

She followed him down the creaky dock, her eyes not leaving his backside. He placed their suitcases in a speed boat. Bella blinked and then he was gone. She had played this game so many times, sh knew exactly where he was.

  "A boat?" She questioned as she turned around to see a smug Edward.

  "You'll see love." He led her down the dock and hopped into the boat. Edward held out his hand and Bella took it as he helped her into the boat.

She sat herself down beside the driver's side, her eyes locked on the reflection of the moon in the water. The boat thudded to life and then they were off.

Bella's fingers sifted through the waves, the warm water tingling her senses. She didn't know, but Edward was staring at her with the most passionate eyes.

Her head lifted up to see an island not too far away. "Do you see that, love?" Bella wobbled over to Edward and sat on his lap. "Welcome to Isle Esme."

"It's perfect," Bella stated, unsure of what else she could say. Edward smiled crookedly and began rubbing Bella's lower back.

The island came faster than expected. Bella guessed that's what happens when your vampire husband drives 200 miles per hour.

When the boat was parked, Bella slipped off her sneakers and jumped out of the boat. The sand filtered between her toes. The house was incredible. And massive.

The front of the house had two giant  sliding doors, with a clear vision of inside the house. From what she could see, Esme had decorated it. The house had a warm feeling to it, the furniture decorated in burnt oranges, browns and reds.

"Beautiful," Bella muttered.

  Her legs were in the air and two hands were around her body. "It's quite something, isn't it?" Edward asked as he slowly made his way towards the house. "Esme lent it to us. Originally, it was a gift from Carlisle."

Bella looked at Edward's chest, a small smile on her face. "Is carrying me really necessary?"

"Only the best for you, love." Bella chuckled. His hand pushed back the sliding door, a handful of smells hitting Bella in the face. She could smell the ocean, the sand and even the sun. The furniture was neatly placed, some with knit blankets covering them.

All of the floors were wooden. "Do you want to see the bedroom?" Bella nodded and Edward walked past the massive kitchen, his shoes clicking against the ebony flooring. Bella's eyes widened when they reached the bedroom.

A huge four-poster bed with white sheets were placed in the room. The walls were light tan. The curtains on the bed drifted in the wind caused by another pair of open sliding doors.

"Holy shit," Bella said, before she could stop herself. Edward laughed and placed her down on the ground. He spun her around to face him. Edward's arms slithered around her waist.

"Care for a swim, Mrs. Cullen?" Edward purred, his hands lowering to under her white dress. His thumb brushed against her thighs.

"Can I have a few minutes?" Bella squeaked. Edward chuckled and placed a cold kiss on her collarbone.

"Take as long as you need. I'll be waiting in the waters, Mrs. Cullen." He opened the sliding door more and kicked off his shoes on the sand. His hands went up to his shirt, and soon it slid off of his muscular arms. Was Bella drooling?

Bella shook her head and wiped away the drool from the corner of her lips. she raced to the bathroom, her feet padding against the floor. It was time.

But first, possibly some toothpaste and deodorant.

Bella scrubbed her teeth furiously with one hand whilst the other hand brought the razor up on her legs. She couldn't focus straight. It was too hot. Was she having a hot flash. Before even thinking about it, she went into the shower and turned it to the coldest setting.

She let out a little squeak as she stood in the cold water. The thought of his cold hands caressing her body made her heat up even more. The shower definitely was not helping.

"Fuck it," She muttered as she jumped out of the water. The only way for her to calm down was to go out there. She quickly brushed out her hair after blowdrying it.

If the towel was a person, she was one hundred percent sure it would be dead. Her death grip on the towel continued until she was outside. She was with someone she loved. What did she have to worry about?

Bella released her grasp on the towel and kicked off her person. You wanted this, She thought to herself. The warm water caressed her body as she got deeper and closed to him. His eyes were locked on the moon when she stood beside him. The water reached just below her breasts, and his waist.

His eyes flickered towards her chest and then towards her face. "You're perfect," he mumbled wrapping his two arms around her waist. Bella looked down with a small blush as her arms slithered around his neck.

His features were vastly illuminated in the moonlight. It showed every muscle and feature, like his canines, his broad shoulders and his sharp jawline.

She could see the amount of worry glinting in his eyes. "Please let me know if I'm too rough or-"

She cut off his talking with a small kiss. "You have nothing to worry about. If I can survive all that I've been through as a human, I'm a hundred percent sure that I can handle one night with my vampire husband."

His hands went under her thighs as he lifted her up, wrapping her legs around her waist. His lips parted, but he hesitated before he went in for a kiss.

  "Kiss me already," Bella breathed. He let out a sharp breath before he consumed Bella's lips into his own. His body pressed against hers, almost like he wanted them to be one. The kiss grew more feverish as their hands explored each other's bodies. Moans filled the air.

Edward's lips pressed on Bella's neck, suckling on her sweet spot. She was in heaven.

The kissing stopped, both of them out of breath. "We should go inside."

Bella nodded, speechless, and they walked out of the water. He pressed her body onto the bed and began kissing her again. "I love you," she breathed.

"As I love you."

~      ~       ~

Feathers. They blurred Bella's vision when she woke up. Feathers danced and twirled around Bella when she sat up, clutching the bed sheet against her nude body. The posts on the bed were broken, and the mattress was no longer soft. The bed was even at a tilted angle.

"Edward?" Bella called out in a soft voice. No reply. Bella pushed the sheets off of her body and wrapped herself in a fuzzy robe that was on the end of the bed.

She walked into the bathroom, a crooked smile on her face. Everything was sore, but it was worth it. They were now officially one.

Her body still felt tingly from his touch. Her eyes fluttered down to the wastebasket to see a condom wrapper. Tessa flashed through her mind, and a sick feeling twisted through her stomach.

"Love?" Bella exited the bathroom to see Edward holding a tray in his hands. Bella smiled. "My apologies for leaving, I was looking for some fresh fruit for you."

  "Wow, that's a lot of food for one person." Bella teased. "Can I ask you a question?"

  Edward sat down beside Bella, a concerned look spreading across his face. "Are you hurt? Did I do something wrong? Was I-"

Bella placed a hand on Edward's leg. "No, no. Everything's amazing. I feel absolutely incredible. I was just wondering why the hell there is feathers everywhere?"

Edward's expression relaxed and he chuckled in relief. "I was enjoying myself quite a bit last night. So I bit two pillows."

  Bella giggled. "You enjoyed yourself that much?"

  "I couldn't help it," he purred, "you were absolutely magnificent last night." His hands fiddled with the tie on her robe, slowly untying it.

"I'm hungry for something else," Bella murmured. Edward laughed and the two fell back onto the bed.

If this is what married life was like, Bella couldn't get enough.

~       ~        ~       ~

hope you guys likes the chapter!

Also, I just wanted to give a quick thank you to those who have checked out my original novel, artificial light. if you haven't checked it out, you should!

You know what to do!

Read,

Vote

&

Comment!

Sincerely, Burningbrightfire

Song: Wildfire by Marianas Trench

Picture: Bella the morning after

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 208 26
Bella and Edward were married when they were human. When Edward 'died' of the Influenza and Bella survived, they were separated. Carlisle had to move...
1.3K 47 10
One year after the Cullen's confrontation with the volturi, a mysterious Vampire from Edward's past changes the Cullens lives forever and puts Edward...
265K 7.5K 29
"You can't disappear for two months and comeback to ruin everything" ° ° ° Bella is about to get married to Edward. Evie helped the Cullens with the...
62.8K 1.5K 29
After an army of newborn vampires came after Dani's sister she believes that everything will go back to normal or as normal as it could be when your...