My Little Dragon {Holiday Gra...

Por SakaDaCocka

This is a little collection I am going to make that will have a few small Gratsu fanfictions. They will all... Más

Table of Contents
My Little Dragon: Part 1
My Little Dragon: Part 2
The Halloween Party
Halloween Day AU {A.K.A. Author's Universe}
Heated Christmas
All I Want For Christmas...
The Weirdest Encounter

The Mistletoe Mishap AU

513 14 28
Por SakaDaCocka

[Yep, I am baaaaaack!! So the holiday Gratsu shiz is back and I am ready to make some new stories! Oh and this is a story where Lucy and her father are actually on good terms...]

+=~~~~~~~~~~~=+

~<Third Person Pov>~

"Come on guys, we are almost their!" Lucy exclaimed while running towards her fathers giant mansion.

"Luce slow down a little!" Gray yelled as he and the gang tried to keep up with their blonde haired friend.

"Nope I am just too exited!  I still can't believe we are going to the Christmas party in my dad's mansion." Lucy shouted while galloping down the path.

"Yeah yeah okay we get it!" Gray said while everyone entered the doors to the Heartfilia mansion.  We all stood their in 'Ah' as we looked in to see their friends all standing inside, chatting and cheering. 

"Woah!  This is so much better than I imagined!" Natsu exclaimed while looking around with wide eye's.

"Yep well I am going to go and chat with Jellal.  See you all later." Erza stated before walking over to her blue haired boyfriend.

"Oh and Lucy is mine for the night!" Loke stated slyly after appearing out of thin air.

Lucy blushed and looked to the side as Loke winked at the two males and ran off with Lucy in his arms.  After that Happy and Carla went off to get some punch and Wendy walked over to talk with Chelia.

~*<Gray Pov>*~

The truth is me and Natsu have been dating for almost a year now.  We told one another that we would keep it a secret for now, that way we could slowly settle them into the fact that we are a couple.  But today I decided this was the day that we would start!  Today I would kiss Natsu right in front of everyone and they would never even know it was staged!  Let mission "Tell The Guild" commence!

When everyone else was gone I looked over at Natsu who was currently making his way over to the rest of his fellow dragon slayers.  Oh and the best part is, Natsu doesn't even know about my little plan.  Yep, that means I plan to embarrass him right in front of the entire guild!  I guess you could call that my little bonus!  I thought while walking over to Cana and Elfman.

"Hey what's up?"

"Me and Cana are talking about MANLY things!"

"Yeah sure what the big guy said~..."

"How about a drinking contest?" I smirked while putting my head at Cana's eye level.

She smiled back and yelled "Your on Gray!  You know I won't say no to a challenge, especially when it includes drinking!"

"Challenge!?" a voice yelled from the other side of the mansion.  Everything is going just as I planned... "I want to join!" the same voice shouted as they pushed some people out of their way.  

When the person came out from the crowd I smirked and grabbed a mug full of beer.  "Oi Flame brain!  Are you sure you want to be beaten by me again?"

"Oi Ice block are you sure your gonna win!" Natsu said in a mocking tone.  I smirked as we both quickly slammed are heads together.

"Ice Princess!"

"Flamey!"

"Stripper!"

"Pyro!"

"Shut I I want to drink already!" Cana yelled while slamming her mug into the table.  We both backed away from one another, growling at the others necks, as we walked over to where Cana was sitting.

Mira stood in front of all three of us as she began to count down...

"3..." Mira yelled as I looked at Cana who sat next to me, ready to drink.

"2..." She continued while I looked at Natsu and smirked.

"1..." I took one last breath of air as I turned back to the mug in front of me.

"Start!" Mira finished while the three of us began to chug down as much beer as we could hold.  After another five or ten minutes, me and Natsu both feel onto the table in total exhaustion.

Natsu hicked and looked over at me with a big smile.  "So Graaaaaay~!" The boy slurred while scooting his chair slightly closer to mine, "Whatz uuup!" he chanted finishing it off with a little popping sound.

"*hick* What do ya want pinky?" I said in a less then cheery voice.

"I wannaaaaa show you somethin~!" Natsu whined.  He then got up and tried to pull me up and out of my chair.  I obliged and got up only to be pulled to beautiful archway leading to the balcony.

Natsu slowly nugged me out the door and over to the railing in the outside world.  The view from up there was beautiful making me 'Ah' at the sheer scenery.  Natsu lightly brushed him hand on mine signaling for me to grab it.  I did as he wanted and lightly grabbed his hand, intertwining are fingers.  He smiled and looked up at me with his eye's shining.

"Gray~?" Natsu slurred while poking my cheek.

Part of my mind was telling me to swat his hand away but of course, that part of me I ignored. "What is it?" I said in a soft and caring tone.

He giggled and put his head on my shoulder "I wuv you~!"

"I love you too dummy." I said in a all to affectionate tone.  Natsu took his head back off of my shoulder and smiled as he grabbed my hand and ran back over to the entrance to the house.  When we both where standing under the arch, we heard a loud high pitched squeal.  Everyone covered their ears as the sound died down and Lucy walked up to the two of us.

"It looks like we have are very first couple to walk under the mistletoe!" Lucy screamed making the rest of the girls in the guild squeal all at once.  Me and Natsu both stood their in total shock as are faces turned pure white.  Well this wasn't how I planned this at all!  Now everyone is going to watch us as we kiss, Lucy you asshole!

"U-um..." I whispered while my face turned pure crimson.  Natsu only smirked while Lucy gave him a little wink in response.  Wait they planned this!  Oh I am so gonna get him back for this!

The pinklette then cupped my chin in his hand while he lightly brought my lips down closer to his.  When are lips touched my eyes opened wide, only to slowly begin to close the longer are lips where together.  Half of the building gawked while the other half began to squeal at the two boys.  When we separated, I felt my cheeks get hotter and hotter as he smirked right bellow me.

"I guess the jokes on you mister I am going to prank Natsu!" the pinklette whispered making me gasp and whine at his sudden remark.

"H-how did you find out?  I don't remember telling anyone..." I asked with a slight crack in my voice.

Natsu laughed and looked up at me with sparkling eyes "I went to talk to Cobra before I heard about the drinking contest.  He told me everything."

I pouted and looked at the ground with a hurt expression.  "Cheater!"

He only smiled and gave me another light peck on the lips saying "Yeah yeah, now I wanna do some more partying!  Come on!"

I scowled while Natsu grabbed my hand and dragged me back to the middle of the mansion yelling "Best Christmas Ever!"

+=~~~~~~~~~~~=+

Sasha: Sorry I haven't updated sooner, I have been so flipping busy lately!  Stupid homework and shiz!  Lol anyways, Natsu Gray, what are you to up to?

Natsu: Nothin~!  *smirks and wraps an arm around Gray's waist*

Gray: Oh come on Nat, you can stop being so clingy! *scowl's playfully and takes Natsu's arm off from around his waist* 

Panda: Wait where the hell am I?

Sasha: Panda! *smiles and puts arm around your neck*   Wait when did you get here?

Panda: Did you understand anything I just said?

Sasha: Nope!

Natsu: Heh!  That's Sasha for you!

Panda: Should I just go now? *looks around for an exit*

Gray: Yeah.

Panda: That was a rhetorical question...

Sahsa: Yep... Just going to leave you to it then.

Natsu: Okay! *smiles happily and grabs Grays hand running off in the other direction with him*

Panda: Let me guess, you want me to sign it out?

Sasha: Sure!  *smiles and walks away* See you in the next update!  Oh and check out Panda right here because she is awesome: @xXxPandaBearxXx !

Panda: Okay well see ya.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

355 36 10
NaLu fluff and some angst moments. Most of these will probably just be random things - like how I think they would act on dates and stuff. If you wan...
499K 19.2K 47
This is the SEQUEL to The Playboy of Fairy Tail High. If you haven't yet read the first, it is highly recommended that you read the it, seeing as th...
23.2K 263 15
Y/N = Your name L/N = Last Name H/C = Hair Color E/C = Eye Color ⚠️Contains The Following⚠️ •Sexual Themes & Depiction •Strong & Vulgar language •Us...
1K 32 22
"Natsu, you make me happy. And I don't know how I could've gotten through this week without you. Even with me not being able to speak you didn't plea...