Different

By AltoPentaholic

*FIRST BOOK IN DIFFERENT SERIES* Being abandoned for being different makes you wonder why you couldn't be lik... More

Prolouge
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
I am
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
New Story/Oneshot Collection
LoveCarousel and Mitchell2125!!!
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
AviouslyPentatonix!!!
Important...please read
THE NEWS
Self-Promo, y'all
Epilouge
...
THANK YOU, JORDYN

Chapter Twenty Seven

3.1K 228 133
By AltoPentaholic

Alyssa woke up to find out that she is all by herself. She raised an eyebrow and got out of bed, calling out for the Pack members. She frowned slightly and walked to the living room, gasping at the sight. The bookcase is broken and everything on the shelves is around the ground. The third shelf is broken and pieces of wood was scattered around the velocity of the living room. A piece of paper caught her attention and she went up to it, recognizing Kevin's writing.

My Dear Alyssa,

I'm so sorry that we left without saying anything. The bookcase fell on Mitch and we had to go the hospital. He had a very little pulse. We'll be back in time.

I love you.

Love,

Kevin

Alyssa smiled to herself as she ran to her room, getting ready to go to the hospital. She wants Mitch to be okay and safe from harm.

~~~

The Grassi Household

Nel bit her lip as gathered money together. She sighed to herself when she realized that she was a couple hundred dollars short from getting Kirstin and Jeremy out of jail. Mike saw her frustration and sighed sadly.

"Mike?" She asked, her quiet voice catching his attention. He nodded as he walked up to her. "If we want to keep Mitch safe, why do we want to get them out of jail?"

"We're doing it so we could see him again," Mike answered, rubbing Nel's back. She nodded, wondering if what they're doing is right. "Kirstin also said if we bail them out, she would never hurt him again. We need to keep him safe."

"Why do we need to pay for her when she has most of our money?" Nel asked, her brown eyes filling up with tears. Mike hugged her and she began to cry heavily. "Why did we leave him?"

"We're paying for her so she won't lose the money we gave to her," Mike responded, tearing up himself. "We left him because we were judgmental and unaccepting. We didn't want him to get hurt by our family."

The Grassis stayed in each other's arm, grieving over the fact they couldn't really see their son. Even if they did, they had to act like they hated him because Kirstin said if they did that, she would not hurt him. Or worse, kill him. She did all that just to get money she could've easily made for herself.

How could someone who seemed so sweet and kind turned out to be manipulative and vindictive?

~~~

"My foot hurts," Mitch commented, frowning at the cast that was on it. He then turned to Scott, who nodded at him. "Why does it hurt?"

"The shelf that broke under your door managed to make you break your foot," Scott answered, taking Mitch's hand gently. Mitch nodded as he looked the cast. "We were so scared, Mitch. Why did you do it?"

"Wyatt was on the book shelf and I wanted to get him. It was his bedtime."

"Mitch," Scott murmured, shaking his head. Mitch nodded when he heard his name. "Wyatt doesn't have a bedtime. He's a cat."

"Really?" Mitch asked, tilting his head. Scott nodded, smirking at Mitch's adorableness. "Is that why he sleeps a lot during the day?"

"I guess."

Avi then came and smiled when he saw Scott kissing Mitch's hand. He then took a big breath, but Kevin covered his mouth. Alyssa laughed, shaking her head.

"Avi, if you yell, I'm going to lock you in the bathroom."

"Is that a threat? SCÖMÍCHE IS REAL!"

"Avi!"

"Is everything okay?" Tori asked, walking into the room. "I heard someone yelling."

"It was just an idiot," Kevin responded, laughing when Avi punched his arm. "Thank you for checking on us."

"No problem," Tori replied, smiling at Avi. She winked happily. "See you later, Avi."

She then left and Avi sat down, a big smile on his face. Mitch clapped excitedly, happy for the Alpha. Scott smiled and took a deep breath, yelling out:

"AVI AND TORI IS MY OTP!"

"Great, now Scott is doing it. Nice going, Avi."

"You're welcome, Kevin."

~~~

Alyssa smiled when she saw Mitch writing down something and making sure that he didn't spell anything wrong. She then took out a dictionary and gave it to Mitch. He then looked up at her, confused.

"Why are you giving me your dictionary?" Mitch asked softly. Alyssa opened it to a random page, reading over the words.

"It's yours."

"I can't take it," Mitch responded, closing the book. "Beta Alyssa, it's yours."

"It's okay," Alyssa reassured, smiling softly. "You need it more than I do. Besides, I read it more than four times."

Mitch nodded, opening to a random page. The first word he saw was 'love'. He sighed as he read the definition. He closed his eyes, thinking one thing.

Why has no one told me they love me?

~~~

Scott walked into the hospital room, smiling when he saw Mitch's sleeping form. A memory then came back, an emotional one.

"Scott?"

"Yes, Allie?"

"Will you still love me when I die?"

"Of course! Allie, I love you. I love more than I love Beyoncé."

"Wow. That's a lot. I love you too."

"I'll love you forever and forever, my Dorothy."

"I'll love you forever and forever too, my Scarecrow."

Scott bit his lip, remembering the first he realized that he truly loved Alex. He then widened his eyes, realizing something. Something that took him too long to admit in his opinion.

I love Mitch. I love Mitch. I love Mitch.

He then walked up to the Omega, shaking him slightly. The Omega woke up, rubbing his eyes. When he saw that Scott was the one who woke him up, he smiled and sat up.

"Yes, Prince Erik?" Mitch asked, giggling slightly. Scott wondered how one could be so happy after sleeping. "Are you okay? Are you lonely? I'll stay up and talk to you."

"No, I'm fine. I have something to tell you though," Scott began, taking Mitch's hands. Mitch nodded, smiling cutely. "I haven't said this for a little while."

Mitch once more, noticing how Scott's hands squeezed his. He wondered what his Mate had to say. He hopes that it's nice. What Scott said was more than nice and it made Mitch's heart beat a bit faster.

"I love you."

Mitch widened his eyes, his heart no longer feeling broken. Pieces of his heart got back together. His breathing hitched and his eyes teared up. He began to cry, his sobs quiet. Scott then put his fingers under his chin, causing them to make eye contact.

"What's the matter?" Scott murmured, his blue eyes full of love, an emotion Mitch has never experienced before. "You could tell me."

"Tell me you love me again. Please," Mitch begged, tears running down his cheeks rapidly. Scott nodded, smiling slightly.

"I love you."

"Again, please."

"I love you."

"Please keep repeating it."

"I love you, I love you, I love you."

Mitch heard Scott keep on saying it until he got to the point were he was inconsolable. Scott stopped and hugged him tightly.

"You could stop if you want to," Mitch managed to say through the tears. "I understand if you're tired of saying it."  

Scott then kisses his nose gently and rested his forehead on his. The two of them kept eve contact, refusing to look away.

"I will never get tired of saying that I love you."

And in that moment, Mitch finally became fully content.

A/N: This is probably the most emotional chapter I wrote so far. Also, this book is less than 300 votes away to 1K! I'll keep writing this until I get there! Even then, I'll keep writing this until I decide to stop this. The drama is near though so look out.;) I hope you enjoyed the chapter and please, please, please remember that I love you all....forever and forever.:)

-Maddie🐧🐧🐧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.6K 415 32
This is about a normal girl who meets a normal boy, they just live different lives. Very different lives.
12.5K 518 16
Scott is a hard-core believer in true love. How could he not be, considering all the successful relationships surrounding him? His parents are going...
1.1K 56 32
You are programmed one way. Programmed to think one way and act one way and love one way, the normal way -- the way preferred by society, the way tha...
59.8K 3.9K 28
Everyone was the same. You wake up, change into the same outfit, and then go to school. Society made you all equal, so no person was different from...