Kuroko and His Siblings: Athl...

By erikaiko

There were six of them. Tetsuko, Tetsuya, Tenshi, Tenri, Terumi, and Tora were their names in birth order. T... More

Intro to Prologue
Prologue
Special Story: A Bittersweet Birthday(16th birthday)
Special Story: The Triplet's Birthday(16th birthday)
Character Profile: Kuroko Tora
Ch. 1: A Call Changes the Day
Ch. 2: A White Tigeress "Pounces" In
Ch. 3: I'm a White Tigeress
Special Story: She Is One of My Precious Little Sisters(Tora's 16th Birthday)
Character Profile: Kuroko Tenri
Ch. 4: Practice Game with Shutoku?! Part 1
Ch. 5: Practice Game with Shutoku?! Part 2
Ch. 6: A Stop by a Sushi Restauraunt
Side Story: Plain Vanilla vs. French Vanilla
Ch. 7: "I'm Offensive In My Defense"
Character Profile: Kuroko Terumi
Character Profile: Kuroko Tenshi
Ch. 8: Meet the Angel
Ch. 9: Her Best Defense Is Her Offense
Side Story: Passing Through
Character Profile: Kuroko Tetsuko
Special Story: The Christmas After the Incident
Ch. 11: Quick Trip to Shinju Library* revised version
Character Profile: Basketball Senpai-tachi; the Mentors
Ch. 12: Who Are They?
Chapter 13- Here to Stay

Ch. 10: Meet Kaijo's Vice Captain-the Eldest Kuroko

1K 20 0
By erikaiko

April 13
Bold-English
Normal-Japanese

-__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__-

One weekend, Kise collapsed on to an outdoor bench. His friends peered at him.

"Oi," said Aomine. "Get up. We haven't even started playing the second half of the game.

Kise groaned.

"Are you okay, Ki-chan?" asked Momoi with concern. "You looked like you didn't get enough sleep."

"Sorry, Momoichii," Kise apologized. "I didn't get enough sleep. I had been studying almost the whole night for a test on Monday."

Everyone dropped what they were doing.

"Tie him up and bring him to the hospital." Akashi commanded. "We need to see what is wrong with him."

"Wha-" Kise was tackled by Aomine. Then Murasakibara held him down as Midorima and Tetsuya tied him up. Akashi called his private chauffeur to drive an ordinary car to the park.

A few minutes later, they were walking towards a sleek, shiny red car. People stopped to stare at six colorful teenagers carrying a bound, struggling blonde and shoving him into the car before entering the car themselves. They couldn't help but sweat dropped.

"Hit the pedal and make it fast." Akashi ordered his chauffeur. "We need to go to the nearest hospital or clinic."

"Of course, sir," the chauffeur agreed. "Right away, sir." Then the sleek, shiny red car zoomed off. Before they knew it, the car was in front of a hospital. The  six teens carried their bound blonde friend inside.

"Hello, welcome to Kuro to Shiro Health Clinic. How may we help you?" a young attendant who looked familiar greeted them.

"Our friend needs to see a doctor," Akashi replied. "He does not seem to feel well."

"Yeah!" The rest of GoM and Momoi agreed.

"He's not acting his usual self!" Aomine added.

"Kise seems to be really exhausted," said Midorima. "I-It's not like I care or anything!"

"How cute. Tsundere." The attendant thought sarcastically.

"Please find out what's wrong with my male best friend!" Momoi exclaimed.

"Ok," the attendant nodded. "They'll take him from here. Please wait in the lobby. And Midori-kun, please leave your stupid singing frog statue outside. It will scare the children and make them cry."

"Tenri-san!?" Midorima choked.

"Hai?" The revealed Tenri asked. "What is it, Midori-kun?"

"Nothing." Midorima stuttered.

"Ok." Tenri shrugged before taking out a walkie-talkie out of no where. "Hey, Angel! Call one of the aides to get a wheel chair and wheel the patient to Room 1057."

"Ok. They'll be there in a second." A reply came. Another familiar girl came out.

"Tenshi-chan!" Momoi cried as she leaped onto the girl.

"Oi, what are you doing here?" Aomine shouted. Tenshi flinched.

"Shush." Tenri hit the back of Aomine's head. "Don't yell at my twin, Aho. She is not a toy you could easily replace. Angel is an irreplaceable gem that you cannot simply replace. And more importantly, don't yell in the clinic. This is a no shouting zone."

"You still volunteer here?" Tetsuya suddenly spoke up, scaring his friends.

"Of course." Tenri shrugged like it was nothing. "It's not like Grandfather could do anything about it. Nii-san and a friend of his own the place. Now put Kise-san on the wheel chair. Tenshi doesn't want to make Midorima-sensei wait any longer."

"My father is here?" Midorima stuttered again.

"Of course." Tenri rolled her eyes before nodding to Tenshi to roll away the bound Kise. "How else could this clinic run on the third weekend of every month? Osada-sensei and Tagawa-sensei needs their days off too!"
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

An hour later, Midorima's father debriefed the situation to the teenagers.

"Kise-kun is extremely exhausted." he said. "He is lacking sleep. Do many of you know what he has been doing that currently makes him overwork himself?"

The rainbow-headed males shook their heads.

Dr. Midorima sighed. "Well, the only thing he could do is-"

The door slammed open. A sky blue haired boy stood in the doorway. His sky blue eyes were full of fury. Waves of anger flamed from the person. His aura was calm yet angry. Everyone but Akashi, Tetsuya, and Dr. Midorima shivered.

Before he took a step in, screams and footsteps were heard from down the hall.

"Prince Kuro! Please sign my magazine! Please give me your autograph!"

"Excuse me," the boy said, not losing his cold demeanor. "Give me ten minutes. Then I'll deal with this matter."

After signing several magazines and autograph boards, the boy walked up to Kise and slapped his head with a wooden fan.

"Ow!" Kise yelped.

"Three hours." The boy growled coldly. "Three whole hours that I could have been using to do something else. I've been waiting at Maji's Burgers for you the entire time only to receive a call from one of my sisters saying that you were in a health clinic. What do you have to say for yourself, Kise Ryota?"

Kise flinched at the boy's cold voice, though he could nearly understand what he said.

"..." The boy glared at the blonde. Then he turned to the doctor. "Dr. Midorima, what is your diagnosis?"

"Kise-kun is extremely sleep-deprived." Midorima's father answered. "His glucose level is really low. He is also dehydrated, malnourished, and, though he does not look like it, underweight."

"What is the best way to get him back to full health?"

"Well, for one thing, he needs sleep. I can give him a prescription to aid him  for a while. The other is to give Kise-kun nourishing food in small amounts, preferable every one and a half to two hours when he is awake, for the next three months. Absolutely no dieting either. Exercise needs to be moderate as well."

"Understood." The boy sighed before putting on a pair of glasses. Then he took a small notebook out of no where and begin to write. "I shall cut down and revise his training menu until Ryota has recovered fully. I'll see to it that he eats. I will also contact Ryuu-oji and Hana-oba and tell them what happened. I shall ask them to cancel any photo shots Ryota's manager has scheduled."

The Generation of Miracles looked in amazement as they watched the stranger and Midorima's father conversed in two different languages. On the side, Tenshi and Tenri took turns translating what the boy said in Japanese.

"Don't tell them." Kise harshly glowered at the boy. "Do not tell my parents."

The boy gave him a scowl before he started to answer back. "Like you have any choice. Your health is on the decline, and it is against my standard to put the ill players out on the playing field. You were lucky enough that your friends got you here before you collapsed into a coma."

"Excuse me," Akashi interrupted, using the many language lessons his father had him go through. "But may we know your name and who you are?"

"Ah," the boy hummed. "I have been speaking in English haven't I?"

Tetsuya, Tenshi, and Tenri nodded.

"And I never did introduced myself, did I?" the boy switched to Japanese.

All the Generation of Miracles, except for Tetsuya and Kise, nodded their heads to both of the questions.

"I see." He glanced at the girls and gave them a raised eyebrow. The girls sighed.

"This is one of our other siblings," said Tenri.

"His name is Shiroma Kuroko Tetsuko," added Tenshi. "Tetsuko-nii-sama and Tetsuya-nii-san are born on two different days, but a few minutes apart."

"In other words, he is my twin," Tetsuya stated emotionlessly. "My elder twin."

Tetsuko grinned ferally. "And I also happen to be Kaijo's new Vice Captain."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

383K 18.4K 80
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
626K 22.7K 97
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
951K 58.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
338K 12.4K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...