Attachment (AKA: Tamaki's Sis...

By heck-boi

Title Credit: @ Listen idk where the hell this story is going to go, it wasn't even going to be Oc x Kyoya, i... More

The Start of it All
Getting to Know Her
The Sleep Over
An Engagement
Dinner with His Family
Break Up and the Resort
Movie Night
The Beach
Lobelia Girl's Academy
A Day with Haruhi
Nekozawa
Cavities and Dead Mothers
To Hell With the School Newspaper
Grandmother
The Stuffed Bunny
A Birthday Party
Summer in Karuizawa Part One
Summer in Karuizawa Part Two
Summer in Karuizawa Part Three - Stormy Days
A Day Out With The Bois (And A Dog)
Walk Around The Park
First Day Back And French Lessons
Yeah, A Bitch Beat Me Up
Ditching the Host Club + Chika
Lobellia Girl's Academy
Sick
Sick Pt. 2
A/N
A/N

Alone Time

2.8K 96 80
By heck-boi

A/N: I would like to mention that, because I think this is the first chapter I use it in, any french I use is google translate. I don't know french and i don't take french and I don't know anyone french. I take Latin, I know nothing.

Rose's POV

Kyoya's scrolling through Netflix and I'm downstairs making popcorn.

"Ugh! This popcorn is taing forever!" I mumble to myself and the timer goes off and I open the mircowave and pour it into a bowl. I walk up stairs to Kyoya's room and sit on the bed, but he's on the floor in front of the bed.

"Why are you on the floor?" I ask him.

"Because." He says and I groan. I lay on my back my head hanging off the bed next to his.

"Kyooooyyyyaaaaa." I say and he looks at me and chuckles.

"Honestly, you act like such a child some times." He says.

"Hey, I'm only 14." I say.

"And you want to be treated like you're 16 sometimes." He says.

"Just because I'm young doesn't mean I'm not mature." I say.

"Mhmm, sure." He says.

"Oh, shut up." I say and roll my eyes. He kisses me quickly and smirks. "Shut Up!" I say again.

"I didn't say anything." He says.

"You smirked. That counts." I say and he rolls his eyes smiling and pulls himself up onto the bed. I sit up and he chuckles.

"What?" I ask.

"You're hair is a mess now." He says. I blush lightly and quickly fix it. He moves so he's behind me and pulls me onto him lap. I tilt my head up and smile.

"Did you pick a movie?" I ask.

"Yeah. The Fault In Our Stars." He says.

"No! It's too sad!" I say.

"Oh come on, I heard it's really good and I haven't seen it." He says.

"Fine, but I'm getting a box of tissues. You go ahead and start it." I say and leave the room and come back a minute later with the tissues.

~~When Hazel goes over to Gus' house~~

"Fuck yes, yes, yes. I love this part. I love it even more in the book, which you should read. I'll lend it to you sometime Kyoya. I could lend you-" I ramble on, but he cuts me off with a kiss.

"Shhh." He says and I nod.

~~After Issac's girlfriend breaks up with him at Gus' house~~

"That motherfucker. I'mma kill her sorry ass! That bitch is gonna wish she was never born!" I yell at the screen, throwing popcorn at the tv.

"Calm down." Kyoya says chuckling.

~~when Gus tells Hazel he's getting worse again~~

"Fuck, no no no no. It's coming! I'm not ready for this shit!"

"What?" Kyoya asks.

"I'M NOT READY FOR THIS YET!"

~~at Gus' pre-funeral~~

"No, no no. Whhhyyyyyyyy!?!" I say and start crying.

~~at his funeral~~

"I'm fine you know! Completely fine! I'm not crying at all..." I say as I'm crying.

~~After the movie~~

"I hate that movie." I whisper.

"Why? Because it makes you cry?" Kyoya asks.

"No, well yes, but that's not the only reason.... It reminds me too much of my sister. She even had the same cancer as Hazel." I say in a whisper and Kyoya hugs me tightly.

"Hey, it's okay. Everything is okay. Okay?" He asks and I yawn starting to fall asleep.

"Okay." I say and slip into a deep sleep with no dream, but comforted by his presence. 

~~the morning~~

I slowly open my eyes and smile seeing Kyoya. I kiss his cheek and slowly remove him arms from around my waist and walk to the kitchen and make breakfast. While the bacon is in the oven and I'm making pancakes Kyoya walks in and yawns.

"Morning." He says his voice a bit deeper than normal as it is the morning.

"Morning, are you hungry? I'm almost done." I say and he wraps his arms arouns my waist and rests his chin on my shoulder.

"Love you." He says.

"Love you too." I say with a smile.

"You know you grew up in france, but why don't you have a french accent?" He asks and I giggle.

"I do silly. I just surpress it." I say.

"Can I hear you talk with a french accent?" He asks and I smile.

"Sure." I think for a moment and fugure it would be easiest to just speak in french. "Tu es mon soleil." I say in my heavy french accent.

"What does that mean?" He asks.

"You are my sunshine." I say and divide the pancakes up eavenly handing him his plate with pancakes and bacon . "Here you go." I say and kiss his cheek. We sit next to eachother at the table and start eating.

"I didn't know you could cook." He says and takes a bite of a peice a bacon.

"My mom and my sister often got very sick. I started leaning to cook when I was 7 to help out my mom. I got pretty good at it over the years." I say.

"Have you ever gotten really sick?" He asks and I nod.

"Yup. Not fun." I say.

"What did you have?" He asks.

"A brain tumor." I answer.

"What? Who old were you?" He asks.

"I had just turned 9 when the doctors found it. I was 11 when they removed all of it. Well most of it. Once I was 11 it was huge and part of it was too close to my brain stem to remove." I say and he nods.

"Good thing you're better now." He says and I nod.

"Yeah." I say with a smile. We finish our food and put them in the dish washer.

"So what do you wanna do today?" I ask Kyoya and I swear on my life I heard him mumble 'you'.

"What was that?" I ask.

"You can pick." He says, clearing his throat.

"Mhmm. " I say and he chuckles.

"How about we just have kinda a lazy day, where we don't really do much. but still enjoy ourselves." I say and he nods.

"Perfect." He says with a faint smile. We both sit down on the couch in the living room and watch TV. I sit down next to him and he pulls me onto his lap and I smile. I nearly scream of excitement, cry and just smile really widely when I see all of Sherlock is on today.

"We're watching this." I say.

"Why? What's it about?" He asks.

"Just shut up and watch!" I say.

~at the end of season 2~

"Nooooo! Why Sherlock?! Why?!?! I loved you Sherlock! Why must you crush my heart like this!? How could you do this to John!? " I say crying.

"You have seen the 3rd season right?" Kyoya asks me.

"Of course! It doesn't mean I'm not going to cry my heart out when ever I watch Sherlock fall. I'M NOT STABLE ENOUGH FOR THIS!" I say. Kyoya chuckles and hugs me.

"Well I'm gad I have my blogger." He says.

"Pft, I'm more Sherlock than John. Do you even know Sherlock's full name?" I ask.

"Sherlock Holmes?" He says.

"No, it's William Sherlock Scott Holmes. Do your research." I say, smiling.

"Nerd. I look like him and I, arguably, sometimes act like him." He says and I sigh seeing he is right.

"Ugh, you're right." I say and he kisses my forehead.

"Where would I be without my blogger?" He asks.

"I cold hearted asshole. I would be too though if I didn't have my high-functioning sociopath." I say and we both laugh. I lean my head back to look at him and he smiles down at me and I smile back at him and he kisses me.

"Love you." I mumble into he kiss.

"Love you too." He says and pulls away smirking. 

"What?" I ask.

"Nothing." He says and I roll my eyes.

"Then cut it out." I say and poke his cheek.

"What got you watching brittish shows?" He asks changing the topic.

"Oi! Don't change the topic!" I say and he raises an eyebrow.

"Did you just say 'oi'?" He asks. 

"I watch wayyy to much BBC huh?" I ask him and we both laugh. My phone goes off and I look at the caller ID, Tamaki. I groan and answer it.

"What do you want?" I ask. 

"Grandmother called. She's coming over today." He says.

"Ugh, are you kidding me? Telling us day of? She is such an asshole." I say and hang up.

"My grandmother is coming over today." I say to Kyoya and his smile fades.

"Good luck with her." He says and kisses me. 

"I don't want to see her, I don't want to leave." I pout.

"I know, but it's only one day of her and you can text or call me any time and i will be right over to either join you are finding a way to get you away." He says and I sigh.

"Thank you, I guess I have to leave now. Bye Kyoya." I say and kiss his cheek and call for a car to come pick me up. It soon arrives and I slide into the back. So much for a nice day with Kyoya...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 2.1K 10
When Hikaru and kaoru have an argument it hurts Kyoya to see Kaoru upset but he doesnt understand why disclaimer i down own ohshc all rights go to bi...
196K 5.5K 30
❝𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭❞ the first time they met was years ago, utter...
1.7K 66 8
After being n the host club for a year, Haruhi Fujioka has been starting to get feelings for Tamaki Suoh. Though she hasn't exactly been able to spe...
22.2K 735 55
❝𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧, 𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭! 𝐢'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝!❞ .・゜゜𝗖 𝗜 𝗚 𝗔 𝗥 𝗘 𝗧 𝗧 𝗘 𝗗 𝗔 𝗬 𝗗 𝗥 𝗘...