Strange Wolf

By SuicidalQueenRules

@mwontobey Is the best!!!! Look at the amazing covers he did for three of my stories! Ryan, short, short tem... More

1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16

5

25.6K 1K 219
By SuicidalQueenRules

Ryan's prov.

Finally it was time for our date.

I dressed casual, since Laken didn't tell me exactly where we are going.

When I stepped out of our room he smiled at me. "Your beautiful."

I blushed as I checked him out. "You look handsome."

He smiled, and grabbed my hand dragging me to our date.

It was at a crisp fairy treat.

"Hello may I take your phone number?" The waitress asked me.

I didn't have time to reply because Laken growled at her. "Back off my boyfriend you blonde bimbo."

She paled took our order then left.

"Boyfriend?" I whispered blushing.

Laken blushed a smiled at me. "Yeah I was gonna ask you- if you don't want to be my boyfriend then it's-"

I cut him off. "I would love to be your boyfriend."

I don't know why, but being around Laken made me happie and nicer.

Maybe I am falling in-

My thoughts were interrupted by our waitress bringing us our food.

We talked about the stuff we liked until we were done eating.

When Laken got the check he got a paper cut.

"Damn it." He hissed.

"Hey don't curse." Then the smell of blood hit my nose.

It made my stomach growl and my mouth water, I covered my nose and mouth.

I don't know why that happened.

Am I a strange wolf? No! What am I thinking?!

They died out years ago, unless another vampire and werewolf mated making me a strange wolf. Making me a blood hungry werewolf. I shook my head, my dad and father told me my blood parents were dead when they adopted me.

"You okay?" Laken asked me.

"Yep I am fine." I smiled at him. "Can we go home soon?"

"Yeah." Laken smiled at me. "Ryan-"

He was interrupted, by a man with a ski mask coming in, he had a gun.

"Everyone drop to the ground!" He shouted, firing shots in the ceiling.

Me and Laken dropped down, no doubt he was a rouge. The smell practically radiated off him.

Then he shot the cashier.

Sending her down to the ground dead, the smell of blood my nose and I felt dizzy.

I shook my head.

Then the guy pointed the gun at Laken and fired, he was shot in the leg thank god.

I went to his side, the blood was ozzing from his leg and the scent was driving me crazy.

I knew he would be okay, because the rouge was using a human made gun. That didn't kill werewolfs, to kill us it takes a lot of strength. Vampires are even worse, to kill.

I am not finished with 6 yet sorry for the accident publish

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

781K 31.7K 34
Jude loves Cedric. Cedric doesn't love Jude. Yet Cedric and Jude are soulmates. See what's wrong there? Sometimes soulmates aren't meant to be. And...
1.1M 44.6K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
879K 37.2K 24
BOOK 1. CRESCENT FALL PACK. Alvares wasn't anti social he longed for a mate, for love but when his brother betrayed him and deprived him of that, he...
881K 32.4K 42
Nathan Stewart lives a relatively normal life as a shy, scrawny teenage boy until the day of his eighteenth birthday, his once simple life gets flipp...