The Boy With The Blue Lamborg...

By DivineCollision

Here we have Shay Dennis: the witty, emotional damaged, shy, good girl. Once her and her dis-attached mother... More

The Boy With The Blue Lamborghini
Life After Dark
Curiosity Killed The Cat
The Perfect Mistake
Falling Into The Sky
Am I More Than You Bargained For?
Show Me What I'm Looking For
Mess Up!!!!
Part II
Wanderlust
What Does Your Heart Beat For?
Wild For The Night
TKO
Definition of A Rider
U.N.I.
Numb
Just A Taste
Long Live The Sexual Vixen
Viva La Vida
Burn
You Say You A Gangsta
Fifty Shades Darker
Killing Me Softly
Throwing Stones At A Glasshouse
Fire In The Water
Holding You Down
Darkest Before The Dawn
Damaged Goods
His Happiness/Her Dismay
*MUST READ* BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!!! Not update sorry guys :(
Resolution
All Or Nothing
Important!!!! READ ME!!!!
THE REWRITE IS OUT NOW!

Spoiled Bastard

25.4K 738 228
By DivineCollision

There are excatly eight-three vents, twenty-nine screws, five blades, and four bulbs on the circling ceiling fan above me. How do I know that? Because I've been staring at that same ceiling fan for four hours staright. I know, I'm pathetic. After spending the night over Jade's, who horded me with questions about what "really" happened between Byrce and I, Tyke took me home the next day. Today was now...I rolled over to my side and the neon colored number stared back at me providing that today was now Monday morning.

Completely fustrated, I rolled back on my back and began counting all over again. I couldn't go to sleep for the death of me. What really gets me through, is the reason. I was sleeping like a baby the last few days and now that Monday was rolling around the corner I find myself in misery to get some sleep.

                              "See you Monday Bambi,"

I signed and cursed myself for letting Jade talk me into going to that damn street race. If it wasn't for that night I wouldn't be laying in my bed completely sleep deprived thinking about he's lucious lips and how he's muscles flex in he's movements. I clasped the pillow over my face and screamed softly into it.

Even though I have to admit, I am very intrided about Bryce's life and infatuated with he's body. For some odd reason everyone outside of he's clique of friends has this sudden fear for him. I honestly thought he was a son of a famous mob leader or something when I first got to Loriella. Something in me noticed the warning signs but instead I see a huge welcome sign plastered across he's face.

I slowly closed my eyes all the memories of Friday coming back to me. I couldn't help but smile at all the things that happened that night. Even though he was being a big ass jerk towards me the whole night, I can still smile when I think about it. Feeling the power of sleep finally coming over me I drifted to sleep with the image of Byrce's face inching towards mine.

****

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

Groaning, I slapped down on my alarm clock and sitting up in the bed. I ran a hand through my hair and signed. I only got 4 hours of sleep and I have to face this asshole again. Maybe I could play sick? Nah, I have to face him sooner or later. Quickly getting up out of my bed and rushing to my bathroom to start my usual morning routine.

Once I finished with my shower I slipped on my white wifebeater and wore my red plaid button up shirt over top. I grabbed my black skinny jeans and pulled those on and matched it with my black combat boots. Today was a little chilly today so I decided to pull on my grey beanie and scarf to match.

"Shay! You're gonna be late for school hurry up!" My mom's voice boomed from downstairs. I looked over at my clock and groaned. How did I let time slip from my fingers? I grabbed my bag and raced downstairs. My mom was sitting at the kitchen table probably scrolling through e-mails like always with her huge mug of coffee pressed against her red stained lips.

"Morning," I yawned making my way over to the pantry.

"I thought you were going to plan to play a little hookie today," my mom smiled her eyes never meeting mine. I rolled my eyes she had no idea how much I wanted to today. But let's be honest, I don't have the balls to do that. My mom would literally kill my ass.

Smiling when I found a bagel I put it into the toaster. Waiting for my bagel to finish I grabbed the cream cheese out of the fridge setting it down on the counter top. Reached up into the cupboard I grabbed my cheeath print coffee cup. I noticed my mother now eyeing me when I was pouring the coffee into the cup.

"What?" I asked.

She chuckled almost like at her own private joke. "Nothing sweetie." she took a sip of her coffee and looked back at me. "I never got a chance to ask you, did you have a fun time with Jade last weekend?" she asked.

I nodded grabbing the bagel out of the toaster loading it with cream cheese. "Yeah it was cool, her family's nice." Which was true, I finally got to meet her older brother who's name was Rashard and he was pretty cool too. Him and Jade were like oil and water, two complete opposites from one another. Rashard is very laid back and down to earth unlike he's witty, outgoing, spontaneous little sister. But you could see how much they cared for one another dispit their differences. Seeing how they interact with one another just made me wish I had a sibiling to share those type of memories.

"That's good sweetie." my mom said sounding a little uninterested. Which isn't a surpise either. With the awkward silence filling the room now, I pushed myself off of the counter and headed for the door. "See yah!" I called behind me.

I didn't wait until my mom replied back, I just had to get away from her. There are a lot of things I don't understand about my mother. And I don't think I will ever understand.

After finishing my last bit of my bagel, Loriella's campus came into view. It's not too late now, I can always turn around and go home. Shaking the thought out of my mind I drew back my shoulder and walked proudly into Loriella's hallways. I made it to my locker without one once of Byrce anywhere, thank the Lord!

"Hey girl!" I turned in the direction of the high pitch voice and smiled.

"Hey Jade!" I waved as she came over to me.

She gave me a brief hug before sending me look of concern. "You don't look that good." she placed her cold hand aganist my forehead. "Are you feeling alright? You're a little warm."

I looked away fiddling with the items in my locker. I didn't want to tell Jade that I've haven't had one good night sleep since that night I had the pleasure meeting Byrce Kelly. Since I left he's house it's mostly like he's haunting my thoughts. He's just there. God, I'm losing my mind.

Clearing my throat I mummbled out, "Yeah I'm fine. Just tried that's all."

Jade nodded beside me. I could tell she didn't completely believe me but she let it drop thankfully. She began filling me in on the latest gossip going around. From this freshman getting pregnant to some junior getting expelled for drugs. I wasn't too famous of gossip. So I just nodded every now and again and listened quietly to her. After awhile, Jade then smiled and crossed her arms across her chest. "Have you seen Byrce?"

Before I could answer her question, I began to feel the presence of another person behind me. Their hot breathe hit the back of my neck allowing the hairs on my skin to stand at attention. There is only one person that is capable of doing weird things to my mind and body and that's none other than..

"You miss me Bambi?" he whispered in my ear almost making my body go numb underneath him.

Once I finally gained my composure, I quickly spun around coming in contact with he's chest. Why did I turn and look at him? Bryce was wearing a black hoodie that fitted him loosely but enough to see a little bit of muscle. Some faded jeans and some black and grey vans. He looked so yummy right now..

"Is there something you find appalling Bambi?" Bryce teased crossing he's arms across he's chest. Damn it, he caught me staring at him like he was a piece of meat.

"N-No," I said uneasy with only made he's ego skyrocket. I narrowed my eyes. "Why would I find anything appalling coming from you?" I smiled at my comeback. Even though it wasn't that great, but hey it's better than letting him soak in he's ego.

He raised an eyebrow at me leaning a little towards me. "Because you know you can't resist me Bambi, just admit it." He's voice was low and husky. Damn it! There he goes again.

I bit down on my lip. Bryce smirked at me. Just as he was about to say something else the school bell rang. Literally saved by the bell. Quickly, grabbing the rest of my stuff and closing my locker. Before Giving Bryce anytime to tease me some more I partially ran to my English class without a second look back.

****

The rest of the day dragged on. Jade constantly teased me about how I reacted to Bryce. She said I looked like a deer in headlights and I believe her. My plan was to keep a fair distance between Bryce and I. But I can't. No matter how much pep talk I give myself all that goes out the window when he's in 2 feet radius. It's like he has this unknown force pulling me to him. Damn, I'm really starting not dislike him.

The final bell rang and I slang to my feet shuffling the assigned papers into a neat stack. As I headed out the door I placed the stack on small table by the door. My phone buzzed in my pocket and I grabbed it. It was a text from Jade telling me she had to stay after school for drama and not to wait up for her.

I signed and opened my locker dumping all my items inside. Out of curiosity I looked over my shoulder where Bryce usually is, but he wasn't there. It was just Tyke and a few others. Tyke spotted me and smiled and waved. I smiled back in return. I wonder if he knows where-snap out of it Shay!

Irritated, I slammed my locker door shut and stormed off towards the front doors. Why Lord? Why are you punishing me with this very tempting fine piece of specimen? I've done nothing wrong here!

A wave of relief came over me once I was outside of Loriella's taunting walls. Seeing that most of the cars where gone by now I started on my walk home. Grabbing my phone out of my pocket I texted Jade to call me when she got home. I needed to talk to someone about this dilemma I was having. And mommy dearest wasn't exactly on the top of the list.

Just as I was about to press the 'send' button, the sound of a faint engine caught my attention. In an instant, there it was. The oh so familiar blue Lamborghini, sitting pretty in all it's glory. I stopped in my tracks and looked over at the car. The deeply tinted window began to roll down revealing a smirking Bryce.

I narrowed my eyes wishing I could slap that smirk right off he's face. "Where are you headed?" He asked.

"Home." I say as I begin walking again.

Of course he followed me down the road. "You want a ride?" He asked right beside me.

I kept my focus on the giant oak tree coming up ahead. Trying to block out any thoughts of me being in that luxurious car, again. "I'm fine walking." I say sternly.

"Ah come on B-"

I glared over at him. "You better not call me what I think you're gonna call me." I warn. He smirked wider at me. "Bambi-" i signed heavily. I hate that stupid ass nickname. "-don't be like that! Come on get in the car, it's about to rain. Do you wanna be soaking wet?" He tested.

I looked up into the now grey sky and frown. Why did he have to be right? I had another good 4 blocks to go. I could make it, right? No, who am I kidding.

"Fine." I mutter and wait until the car is at a complete stop before I slip inside. Once I do the smell of him attacks my nostrils. Clicking my seatbelt around me, Bryce pressed down on the gas speeding down the narrow street.

"Make this next left." I instructed.

Instead of doing what I told him, he continued straight. "Where are you going?" I asked.

"You hungry?" He asked completely ignoring my question.

"Why?" I snapped.

He chuckled from beside me. "Well, I'm hungry and I'm pretty sure you're hungry. So why not go get some food hm?"

I huffed. There's just no winning with him.

****

I stare mortified at the plate decorated with a plate sized waffle, eggs, bacon, hash browns and toast. My mouth watered at the sight of all this food. And it smelled delicious! Where has this place been all my life? And why haven't I heard of it? It's like my prayers have been answered!

"You see the point of ordering food is to eventually eat it." Bryce said breaking my lion and gazelle connection I had going on right now.

I sucked my teeth as I picked up my fork. "You see nobody looks a smart ass." I snapped.

He chuckled taking a bit of he's bacon. "You know Bambi," he leaned on he's forearm looking me dead in my eye. "I like you."

Suddenly I began choking on my waffle. Is my hearing impaired or just did I just hear what I thought I just heard? No, no, no I'm just dreaming. "W-What?!" I exclaiming sipping my drink.

Bryce smiled. "I like you Bambi. Why is that so shocking?" He asked fully amused at my reaction.

I frowned. "Well for starters we just met! You barley even know me! Plus.." I trailed off.

"Plus what?"

I shook my head stuffing more food into my mouth. "Nothing." I muttered.

Bryce frowned. "Tell me."

"No."

He picked up he's own fork and began stealing piece of food off of my plate. My eyes went wide as I watched him stuff all the food into he's mouth. No this nigga didn't!

"Okay okay okay!" I protested. My food was my food!

Bryce silently waited for me to say what I desperately didn't want to say out loud to him. I bit down on my lip absentmindedly pushing the food around on my plate.

"Guys like you don't like girls like me." I spoke slowly.

Bryce stated at me for the longest. He's face was emotionless. I was unable to read into anything he was thinking. For a split second I saw the Bryce Kelly that everyone else did. Bryce Kelly the bad boy.

A smirk cracked on he's face. "Are you serious?" He finally spoke he's voice full of amusement.

I nodded and looked away embarrassed. He probably thinks I'm a joke. "Bambi, I know you ain't that damn stupid." He said. The tone in he's voice was different now, more irritated.

"Well...I.....um,"

Bryce shook he's head picked up the yellow ticket. "Let's go." He muttered.

I frowned. "But I didn't finish my foo-"

"I don't care." Bryce got up from the table throwing down two twenties. "Now bring your ass." He said the air between us becoming final.

I was taken back by how blunt and rude Bryce was now acting like. What happened to the witty smart ass Bryce I grown to....never mind. I wonder what I did to upset him. Keeping my distance from Bryce I slowly followed behind him towards he's car without a word slipping from my lips.

Once when we we're quietly settled into the comforting leather seats, the car seemed to be edgy between us. Byrce pulled out of the parking lot, quickly. Unlike earlier, he sped through the streets of Sacramento. Weaving in and out of traffic. I just sat there and held on for dear life.

"D-Do you know where my house is?" I stampeded mortified by the almost car accident Bryce was about to create.

I saw out the corner of my eye him studying me. He took in a deep breath. "Look Shay," he paused as I felt the car slowing down. "I'm-"

"It's fine." I quickly blurt out.

He frowned at me. "Nah, I just didn't like what I heard. And when I don't like what I hear I usually just-" Bryce signed. "My bad Bambi."

I nodded beside him. Truthfully, I felt as if he had nothing to apologize for. I was the dummy that blurted it out. But the again he asked. Oh whatever. "It's in the past Bryce." I say with a genuine smile.

In return, he's pick lips curved up in a heart clenching smile. "What's your address?" He said turning back to the road.

After telling him my address he automatically where my neighborhood was. The silence between us wasn't uncomfortable like it was earlier. It was more of we were taking in each others company than anything. I looked out the window, admiring the city of Sacramento. I wonder why I never seen all the things I've seen in the last couple of days before in the past two months I've been here. My mom hasn't met anybody, to my knowledge, so hopefully she's going on a single's binge. I was developing a new bond to this place. And I'll be damned if I leave before I uncrack Mr. Kelly's hard exterior.

"We're here,"

I quickly snapped my head up and indeed we were in front of my plain old single family house. Damn I bet my house looks like an apartment to Bryce. Especially with he's beach front mansion he has to compare it to.

I grabbed my shoulder bag from the floor and turned to Bryce. "Thanks again for kidnapping me again."

He scoffed. "Please, if I kidnapped you, I would never let you out my sight."

With that I could feel the goosebumps running up my arms. Damn him. "Yeah so um, see you tomorrow?" I said.

He nodded. "I'll pick you up in the morning." He said matter-of-factly.

"What? Why?" I asked. "No, no, no, no, I'm perfectly okay walking."

Bryce signed. "I don't care what your perfectly okay with with." He said mocking my tone. I narrowed my eyes at him threateningly. Which he only took into amusement. "See you in the morning Bambi." He said.

I huffed. "There'a just no winning with you." I muttered.

Bryce shrugged he's shoulders. "I always get what I want." He's chocolate brown eyes glued to mine. He and I both knew that that statement was meant for two different meanings.

Clearing my throat I quickly opened the door and hopped out. "Bye Byrce." I said.

He smiled. "Bye Bambi."

With that I closed the door and made my way up the few porch stairs. I could feel he's eyes burning into the back of my skull watching my every move. Fiddling with the doorknob I finally made it inside, away from preying eyes.

My bag slipped from my fingers as I pressed up against the door. Bryce Kelly told me he likes me. Me. Plain old Shay Dennis. Someone he doesn't even know. Me.

"I always get what I want," he's voice rang in my head baking my shutter.

Damn that spoiled bastard.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 5 17
Brianna Dawson, the smart one. All A's but never the social type. She spends her times hiding from others. Ryan Jonathan, the bad boy of the school...
58.5K 303 5
***BEING EDITED*** Kayla Parker just moved back to the town that her brother started high school in. She finds out that he's the leader of a gang and...
398K 9.6K 33
(Book One of 'An Idiot' series) Meet Haley Valdez. The Good Girl. She's a straight A honours student with a striking personality who knows how to bal...
1M 23K 25
For the love of God, this is a very cringe book, I wrote it in 2018. It's not realistic, it's very full of "2017 cringe". You don't have to read it...