Starry Eyed [Harry Styles]

By xPassion4Music

[Book 1] They met at a club. They went to his house. They had sex. They fell in love. Harry and Star are mere... More

Before Reading......
|~*Chapter Two*~| Don't Rush into Things
|~*Chapter Three*~| Another one of Harry's Hump-And-Dumps
|~*Chapter Four*~| You're a slut! I can't live with a slut!
|~*Author's Note*~|
|~*Chapter Five~| Starry Twitcam! [Part 1]

|~*Chapter One*~| Old Dude Creepers

53 1 1
By xPassion4Music

I woke up in a bathtub, next to my best friend Liz. One of my boots was missing. I looked around to become aware of my surroundings. There was glitter all over the place, and someone wrote, in red lip stick, 'Live like Barbie, Party like Ke$ha'. I smiled. I hope I did that- I live by that saying. "Liz." I said, shaking her. She groaned and rolled over. I rolled my eyes. "Liz!" I said, smacking her butt. She jolted up.

"What?!" she replied. "Where are we?" 

"I don't know...We should probably go befo-" Some guy walked in. 

"Woah...there are girls in my bath tub...that's awesome!" he cheered. I sighed. 

"Yeah, sorry...We'll leave." Liz said getting out of the tub. He nodded then unizpped his zipper, and started to go pee. He was small. I laughed. 

"You're so small!" I said, while laughing. 

"Really small. How?" Liz asked, helping me out. "Where's your other boot?"

"Er, I don't know. Hey baby peen, have you seen a boot that looks like this?" I asked. He looked at me angrily. 

"Nope." he said, popping the P. I rolled my eyes. 

"Mind if we go looking? I kinda need it." I said. 

"Go ahead." he said. I smiled and kissed his cheek. 

"Thanks boo." I said, then Liz walked out of the bathroom. We looked at each other and laughed. 

"Hey, there's your boot!" she declared, pointing at the ceiling fan. 

"The hell is it doing up there?" I said, under my breath. How and the hell are we going to get that down? "Hey, baby peen! We need help!" I yelled. 

"Listen. My name is Jake." he said walking out of the bathroom. 

"Cool. My boot is posted up on your ceiling fan...how are we gonna get it down?" I asked. 

"Uh, turn the fan on. Duh. Man, you're pretty but stupid." he said, walking over to a small pannel. 

"Ahw, that's boo. I know I'm stupidly gorgeous." I replied, as he flipped a switch. The fan began to spin. My boot fell and I caught it. I slipped it on. "Well, baby peen Jake, were gonna go. If we want to party again, we will certainly come back." 

"Can't wait!" he said sarcasticly. I smiled. Liz and I locked arms and walked out. 

When we got outside we were nearly blinded. It was really bright out. I think it's the brightest it's ever been in London since I moved here. It's crazy. Why the hell is it so bright out all of the sudden? 

~~~

"Yo, Lizzie! Are you ready?! It's almost midnight!" I yelled from the bottom of the stairs. She cam running out of her room and down the stairs, almost slipping on the last few steps. I snorted. "Dumbass." 

"Shut the hell up." she said. I rolled my eyes. 

"Let's go bitch." I said. She smiled and slipped her jacket on. I shook my head, and laughed. 

We headed to the club a few blocks away from our apartment. It was very busy tonight. There were a lot of paparazzi. I wonder what celebrity is here tonight. "Who do you think is here tonight?" Liz asked. I shrugged, and made my way to the bar. "What's your deal tonight?" 

"I'm not drunk yet." I replied. I made contact with the bar tender. He made his way over to me. 

"What can I get'cha?" he asked. 

"Midori and vodka. More vodka than Midori." I said. He nodded and made the drink. He handed it to me. "Put it on my tab babe, the names Star Jackson." 

"No, this one's on me, I couldn't make a beautiful girl like you pay for a drink." he said. Ew. My god. This guy is like 30! Gross! He is hitting on me!! I am gonna die. Liz could see the disgust in my eyes. She laughed at me. 

"Can I get the same?" I asked. 

"Sure! That'll be 3.50£." he replied. I laughed and got up. She half-smiled, to hid her irritaion. I went off to the dance floor. I started to dance, because I felt my buzz kick in. Animal by Conor Maynard came on. I felt two hands grab my hips. I looked behind me, and saw a creepy old guy standing there. 

"Ew! What the hell are you doing?!" I asked, moving away. 

"Dancing with you, baby." he smirked. 

"Uhm no. You are like 40." I scoffed. He grabbed my hand. I jerked it back. "Don't touch me!" I exclaimed. He aggressively pulled me up to him. 

"Hey! Hands off my girl you ass!" A cute guy, with nice hair demanded. The creep let go of me, and this cute guy wrapped his arm around me. "Next time you go mess with some other guy's girl, okay?" The old dude walked away. I smiled. 

"Oh my god! Thank you!" I said, hugging my 'knight with shinning eyes'. He had gorgeous blue-greenish eyes. He hugged me back. 

"You're welcome. I'm Harry." he said, with a smile. He had a perfect smile. His teeth were so white, and straight. 

"People call me Starlight...but I'm Star." I replied. "I bet you thought I was gonna your a pick up line huh?" 

"Yeah. That's a nice name babe. Wanna dance, this song has a real good-"

"Beat. Hell yeah." I smiled. Sleazy by Ke$ha was playing now. I grabbed hold of his neck, and I started moving to the beat. [Now is a good time to go listen to the song.] Harry's hands traveled down my sides and stopped on my hips. He pulled me closer to him. "The beat so phat, gonna make me cum, um, um um, um." I worded, before kissing him. I shoved my pierced tongue into his mouth. Our tongues danced. I pulled back, biting his lips. "The beat so phat, gonna make me cum, um, um um, um." I mouthed again. His hands slid behind me, and he squeazed my butt. He kissed me again. Sleazy ended, and Shots came on. 

"If you want we can take this party to my place." Harry smirked. 

"After this song..." I said. He nodded .Half the club was on the dance floor, dancing to this song. I pulled Harry to the crowd. "Shots shots shots shots shots shots Shots shots shots shots shots Shots shots shots shots shots!" I yelled along. Harry smiled. 

"Panties hit the ground everytime I give'em shots." he said, then kissed me. I laughed. I finished my drink. A waitor came around with shots. I took two. 

"Here you go." I said. 

"Thanks." he smiled. We did our shots. The liquior slid down my throat, and gave me goosebumps. 

"I'm ready tuh go...and my panties can prove it." I purred into his ear. 

"Ok. Lets go." He said, grabbing my hand. He lead me out of the club and to his black Range Rover. We got in and we left. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and text Liz 

To Liz: hey boo! I left! Don't wait up xx love you babycakes ❤

From Liz: oh is someone gettin laid?? 😜🙉

To Liz: oh yes...he's hot, nice, and he saved me from a creepy old dude!! 😻😻😻😻

From Liz: Starlight DON'T RUSH INTO THINGS!

"Do you have condoms?" I asked.

"Yes. Actually. I have the new ones from Trojan... The uhm...bare-skin ones!" He said. I smiled and nodded. 

"Awesome." I replied. He nodded. 

"You know you're REALLY beautiful." he said. I blushed.

"No one has ever really called me beautiful before...thank you." I replied. Harry pulled up to this really nice building. Harry got out and opened my door. I got out and we walked up to his flat. He unlocked the door and welcomed me in. 

"So uhm I have some tequilla if you want some." Harry said. I nodded. "Have a seat, unless you want to go to my room." 

"I reather go to your room. Tequilla hits me hard." I laughed. 

"Okay...let me get my cups and the bottle." he said. I nodded. He grabbed the stuff and headed to his room. I followed him. His room was very nice. There were inspirational quotes on the walls and pictures of family on the walls. It was very put together. I sat on the bed. "Make yourself comfortable." I pulled my boots off and scooted farthed onto the bed. Harry poured me a cup of tequilla and handed it to me. I took a sip. He poured him some and sat with me. 

"So, you think I'm beautiful?" I asked. He nodded. 

"You're gorgeous."he smirked then kissed me. He took my drink. He set our drinks on the table. He kissed me again. We started making out.

TO BE CONTINUED IN CHAPTER TWO....

Continue Reading