|~*Chapter Five~| Starry Twitcam! [Part 1]

H: "I love you."

S: "Y-You love me?" 

H: "Yes. I love you so much. Even though you may not feel the same way about me, I just want to let you know how I feel about you."

S: "Harry, I'm not sure how I feel about everything, but I do know I love you too." 

H: "Hey, Niall and I are getting ready to leave Nandos, do you want me to bring you something Princess?" 

S: "Please. What ever you had is fine." 

H: "Okay. Bye baby. See you soon." 

S: "Bye babe." 

I hung up and stood up. I walked inside. "I'm getting some clothes for tonight and tomorrow. Harry is letting me stay with him. Next time you want to move in with your best friend...get to know them more first." I said. Liz rolled her eyes. I grit my teeth and walked upstairs. I opended the door to my room and sat on my bed. I looked around. I started crying. Knock. Knock. Knock. "GO AWAY LIZ!" I exclaimed. 

"I'm not Liz, and niether is Niall or this samwhich." Harry said. I smiled and wiped my tears. 

"Tears?! Noo!" Niall said, jumping on me. I laughed. 

"Dog pile on Star!" Harry delcared. I screamed, playfully of course. "No more tears. You're too pretty to be crying like that. You'll get frown lines." I snorted. 

"So knowledgeable baby. Niall, where did he learn that?" I asked. 

"Star...you know I couldn't tell you. Harry has those moments." Niall said. Harry rolled off of Niall, and Niall rolled off of me. 

"Niall, I am so sorry you have to meet Liz. She is a mean person." I said. 

"It's okay. You obviously haven't met Liam on a bad day." he said. I laughed. 

"Well, I'm going to get some clothes for tonight and tomorrow then we can leave." I said. Harry nodded. I stood up and grabbed my kitty backpack and got some clothes.

"Starlight!" I heard Tay shout running up the stairs. I smiled. She bursted through my door. "Star don't leave!!!!" she cried, hugging me. I hugged her back. 

"Honey, I'm just going across town. I'm not going to leave London." I smiled. She looked at me. 

"You're not?" she asked.

"No. I just can't live with Liz anymore." I said. 

"Oh...Yay! Hi Niall." she said. He waved at her, like he knew who she was. "I made this for you! It took me forever, but I made it for you since you know...you and Harry...are like a couple now. Starry is all over twitter." 

"Starry?" Harry, Niall, and I said. 

"Harry and Star...Starry. Star....have you been on Tumblr at all today?" she asked. 

"No. I haven't. I'll check it when I get to Harry's." I smiled. She nodded. "Do you want me to do your hair for your date tonight?" 

"Yes!" she cheered. I chuckled.

"Kay. I'll come get you around 6:45, and we can do your hair at Harry's. Is that alright Harry?" I asked. He nodded. 

'Not a problem babycakes." Harry said, getting into one of my drawers. 

"Well, I'm gonna go! See you later! thanks!" she said then ran out. She ran down the stairs. "Holy shit. I almost died!" she squeaked. 

~~~

We got to Harry's place. I still hadn't ate my samwhich. I wasn't really hungry. I was kind of upset. I sat on Harry's couch- well I suppose it's my couch now. Or not. I don't know. Maybe Harry is just doing this because he feels bad for me. I just don't know. "Well, I am going to go Harry. Bye Star, don't let your friend get you down, love." Niall said, hugging me. I hugged him back.