|~*Chapter Three*~| Another one of Harry's Hump-And-Dumps

Harry and I got to the studio. The paparazzi were taking pictures of us, which I didn't mind. I am happy to be with Harry. He is a nice guy. He isn't like my past boyfriends. He is sweet, and he does stuff for me. My previous boyfriend Conor never made me breakfast EVER. "Star, are you ready to meet my best mates?" Harry asked. 

"Yep." I smiled. He kissed my cheek and opened a door to a recording room. 

"Hey Harry! Who's the girl?" Liam asked. For as much as Tay says Liam is nice, he sounded a bit rude. 

"I'm Star. His girlfriend. Nice to meet you Liam." I smiled. Harry laughed. 

"G-Girlfriend? You're to pretty to be his girlfriend...You should be mine." Niall said. I smiled. 

"She's isn't pretty." Harry said. I looked at him. "She's beautiful. Get is right." I smiled and kissed him. He kissed me back. 

"So uhm, when did you two start dating?" Louis asked. 

"Last night after amazing sex." Harry said. I smacked Harry's shoulder. "What?" he laughed. 

"So, you are another one of Harry's hump-and-dumps?" Louis asked. I cocked my head. 

"W-What is he talking about Harry?" I asked, grabbing the necklace Harry had given me. 

"Nothing babe." Harry smiled. 

"Don't lie to your girlfriend Harry. She needs to know about how you will find a girl at the club, take her home and have sex, and then spend one day with her, then never call her again." Louis said. My eyes teared up. I bit my, quivering, bottom lip, and held back the tears that were ready to fall. Harry IS just like every other guy. I thought he was different. 

"Louis stop that. Harry obviously really likes Star." Niall said. Harry grabbed my hand and kissed it. 

"Baby, don't listen Louis. Please. If I didn't think we were going to be together for awhile I wouldn't have given you that necklace. Please, believe me." Harry said. I looked at Louis. then to Harry. 

"Star, if it makes you feel any better, once Harry left his necklace on the table at my house when we were wrestling, I picked it up, and Harry nearly killed me. He doesn't ever let anyone else touch it." Niall said. I smiled. Niall smiled back at me. Harry kissed me. 

"Whatever! I was just trying to save he from a broken heart." Louis said. Harry rolled his eyes. 

"So, what are we recording today?" Harry asked. 

"Last First Kiss!" Zayn replied. Harry nodded. The got up and walked into the recording room. Harry stopped. He motioned me to come his way. I walked over to him. He grabbed my hips and wrapped his arms around me. I put my hands on his chest and looked at him. 

"You're beautiful. I don't plan on leaving you anytime soon. Louis is just a prick sometimes." he said. I smiled. He kissed me, then hugged me real tight. "Go sit down, and make yourself comfortable okay?" 

"Okay." I smiled. He let me go. I turned around and he smacked my butt. I giggled and sat on the black leather couch. The guy working the pannel looked at me. I smiled and sat down. Music started playing and Liam started singing, "Baby, I, I wanna know, what you think when you're alone. Is it me? Yeah. Are you thinking of me? Yeah., oh. We've been friends now for awhile. Wanna know that when you smile. Is it me? Yeah. Are you thinking of me? Yeah, oh, oh." Then Harry sang.

"Girl, what would you do? Would you wanna stay, If I were to say.."

Then all of them, "I wanna be last yeah. Baby let me be your, let me be your last first kiss. I wanna be your  first, yeah. Wanna be the first to take it all away like this. And if you-ou-ou-ou only knew-ew-ew-ew. I wanna be last, yeah. Baby let me be your last kiss."

Then Niall, "Baby, tell me would it change? I'm afraid you'll run away, if I tell you, what I've watned to tell you. Yeah..." 

Then Louis, "Maybe I just gotta wait. Maybe this is a mistake. I'm a fool, yeah. Baby, I'm just a fool, yeah, oh, oh."

Then Harry again, "Girl what would you do? Would you wanna stay, If I were to say?..."

[Well, you know the rest]

They finished the song and walked out of the booth. I still had goosebumps from the song. "Did you like that song babe?" Harry laughed sitting next to me. I nodded. He kissed my cheek, and nestled his head into my neck. I rested my head on his. He interlocked our fingers, and started rubbing my hand with his thumb. 

"You're a very quite girl." Zayn said. 

"Act like a princess, look like barbie, smoke like Marley, and party like Ke$ha." I replied. Zayn smiled. 

"Do you live by that?" Louis asked. 

"Of course! Except the smoke like Marley. I tried pot once and I got sick...Never again." I said. The boys laughed. 

"Harry, you got yourself a bad girl...what are you going to do with her?" Niall asked, popping some gummybears in his mouth. 

"I'm going to have to punish her." Harry replied, nibbling on my earlobe. I giggled and pushed him away. 

"Isn't that cute." Liam said. 

"Well, I guess I am going to take my princess to lunch...do you guys want to come along?" Harry asked. 

"Yes!" Niall screamed. I laughed. 

"Yay! Someone who can eat as much food as I can!" I cheered. My phone vibrated. I giggled from the buzz it made in my pocket. I pulled it out and looked at who text me. It was Liz.

From Liz: hey. WE NEED TO TALK!

To Liz: okay! are you at the house? 

From Liz: yeah. I am. Get here fast.

To Liz: okay :) it everything alright?

From Liz: NO.

I sighed. "Shit. Harry I can't go to lunch. Lizzie needs me. You and Niall go to lunch and I will meet up with you later, okay baby?" I said. Harry frowned. 

"Okay. Do you need a ride to your place?" he asked. 

"No. My place is just a a block away. I'll be okay Harry." I smiled, grabbing my purse. 

"Okay. Bye Star." he said, standing up. He hugged me, and kissed me. I kissed him back. 

"Bye guys." I waved opening the door. 

"Bye Star!"