|~*Chapter One*~| Old Dude Creepers

I woke up in a bathtub, next to my best friend Liz. One of my boots was missing. I looked around to become aware of my surroundings. There was glitter all over the place, and someone wrote, in red lip stick, 'Live like Barbie, Party like Ke$ha'. I smiled. I hope I did that- I live by that saying. "Liz." I said, shaking her. She groaned and rolled over. I rolled my eyes. "Liz!" I said, smacking her butt. She jolted up.

"What?!" she replied. "Where are we?" 

"I don't know...We should probably go befo-" Some guy walked in. 

"Woah...there are girls in my bath tub...that's awesome!" he cheered. I sighed. 

"Yeah, sorry...We'll leave." Liz said getting out of the tub. He nodded then unizpped his zipper, and started to go pee. He was small. I laughed. 

"You're so small!" I said, while laughing. 

"Really small. How?" Liz asked, helping me out. "Where's your other boot?"

"Er, I don't know. Hey baby peen, have you seen a boot that looks like this?" I asked. He looked at me angrily. 

"Nope." he said, popping the P. I rolled my eyes. 

"Mind if we go looking? I kinda need it." I said. 

"Go ahead." he said. I smiled and kissed his cheek. 

"Thanks boo." I said, then Liz walked out of the bathroom. We looked at each other and laughed. 

"Hey, there's your boot!" she declared, pointing at the ceiling fan. 

"The hell is it doing up there?" I said, under my breath. How and the hell are we going to get that down? "Hey, baby peen! We need help!" I yelled. 

"Listen. My name is Jake." he said walking out of the bathroom. 

"Cool. My boot is posted up on your ceiling fan...how are we gonna get it down?" I asked. 

"Uh, turn the fan on. Duh. Man, you're pretty but stupid." he said, walking over to a small pannel. 

"Ahw, that's boo. I know I'm stupidly gorgeous." I replied, as he flipped a switch. The fan began to spin. My boot fell and I caught it. I slipped it on. "Well, baby peen Jake, were gonna go. If we want to party again, we will certainly come back." 

"Can't wait!" he said sarcasticly. I smiled. Liz and I locked arms and walked out. 

When we got outside we were nearly blinded. It was really bright out. I think it's the brightest it's ever been in London since I moved here. It's crazy. Why the hell is it so bright out all of the sudden? 

~~~

"Yo, Lizzie! Are you ready?! It's almost midnight!" I yelled from the bottom of the stairs. She cam running out of her room and down the stairs, almost slipping on the last few steps. I snorted. "Dumbass." 

"Shut the hell up." she said. I rolled my eyes. 

"Let's go bitch." I said. She smiled and slipped her jacket on. I shook my head, and laughed. 

We headed to the club a few blocks away from our apartment. It was very busy tonight. There were a lot of paparazzi. I wonder what celebrity is here tonight. "Who do you think is here tonight?" Liz asked. I shrugged, and made my way to the bar. "What's your deal tonight?" 

"I'm not drunk yet." I replied. I made contact with the bar tender. He made his way over to me. 

"What can I get'cha?" he asked. 

"Midori and vodka. More vodka than Midori." I said. He nodded and made the drink. He handed it to me. "Put it on my tab babe, the names Star Jackson."