Internet Love [Larry] *Comple...

By 1DLarry123

"Hey, I'm Louis. What's your name?" "I'm Harry." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ L... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Epilogue

Chapter 11

1.3K 52 18
By 1DLarry123

Louis' POV:

I feel Harry move next to me but I keep my eyes closed. The bed feels empty so I open my eyes. I see Harry walking into the bathroom and I slowly sit up in the bed.

"Haz?" I ask sleepy and he stops.

"Good morning sweetcheeks. I didn't want to wake you." he says and turns around.

"I don't mind when you wake me." I say smiling.

"I'll be right back." he says and goes into the bathroom.

I go over to the wardrobe and take out some red chinos and a white t shirt with light blue stripes. I put it on and then Hary comes out of the bathroom. He goes to the dressers and chooses an outfit while I go into the bathroom and get ready. I style my hair to the side and brush my teeth. Then Harry comes in again, wearing beige jeans and a white shirt and gets ready too. We pack our bags and then we go downstairs into the kitchen where our moms are sitting at the table, eating.

"Hey." I say smiling.

"Good morning boys." Anne says.

"Are you going to school with Harry again?" my mom asks and I nod.

"I don't get why you're always complaining about school and now that you don't have to go you want to go there." she says.

"I just like Harry's school more." I say shrugging.

We say good bye and then we leave the house. I close the door behind me and Harry streches his hand out. I smile and take it and we walk to the school. Before we enter the building we stop holding hands and we sit down on our seats in the classroom. The girls who sat with us in the break run to me and start asking questions.

"Hi Louis! How are you?" Lea asks.

"Good and you?" I ask.

"Good!" she says.

"Why weren't you in school yesterday?" another girl asks - I still don't know their names.

"Well I'm actually just a tourist here so I don't have to go to school." I say.

"I can show you around in London!" one girl shouts.

"No I'll do it!" another one shouts.

"That's really nice, but Harry will show me around." I say.

"Oh ok." they says, glaring at Harry.

"Louis we'd really like to hang out with you sometime." Lea says.

"Well I don't know. I have to ask my mom first." I say, always looking at Harry in the corner of my eye.

They keep asking questions but I don't really listen to them anymore. I just look at Harry and I can't stop.

"Louis?" Lea asks and I look at her like I just woke up.

"Huh?" I ask.

"I asked you for your number." she says chuckling.

"Um ok." I say and give her my number.

"Thank you!" she says happily and then they leave.

I sigh and turn to Harry and the boys.

"Hi boys." I say smiling, stroking Harry's back unobtrusively.

He immediatly starts smiling which makes me smile too.

"Hey Louis. Why were you at home yesterday?" Niall asks.

"I just didn't feel like going to school." I say.

"That's what Harry told us too." Liam says.

"Well Harry knows me very good." I say and look at Harry smiling.

He turns his head and looks into my eyes, smiling. Our faces are so close, I'd love to kiss him right now. I quickly look away and look back at the boys, but Harry keeps staring at me, still smiling.

"Well, only today and tomorrow left! Then we have vacations!" Zayn shouts and they all start cheering.

Harry finally stops staring at me and starts cheering too. I grin and then the lesson begins.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the break:

"We're right behind you." Harry says and the boys leave the classroom.

We're alone in there and he puts his arms around my neck, pulling me closer. He starts playing with the end of my hair and smiles. I put my arms on his waist, also pulling him closer and he connects our lips. One of his hands rests on the back of my head, in my hair and the other one is on my shoulder. I put my arms around his waist and we move our lips in sync. We slowly pull away and he holds my hands for a few seconds in his. Then he lets go off them and we go outside to the hill.

"What have you been doing?" Niall asks.

"Nothing, I just had to tell Louis something." Harry says, winking at me.

I chuckle and we sit down next to each other in front of the boys.

"I forgot to tell you something." I whisper into Harry's ear.

He raises an eyebrow and I smile.

"I love you." I whisper and he smiles big.

"Love you too." he mouths out and I smile.

"So what happened yesterday?" I ask.

"It was pretty boring." Zayn says.

"Well except for one thing." Niall says smirking.

"And what?" I ask.

"Well Harry told us that..." he looks at Harry to see his reaction. "...you kissed him yesterday."

"Oh." I say blushing and I quickly look at the ground.

"Niall! Now you made my boyfriend blush!" Harry says smirking and pulls me into his arms.

I snuggle my face into his neck and he rubs circles in my back.

"Boyfriend?" Zayn asks smirking.

Harry pulls away and nods, keeping my hand in his.

"So you're a couple. When do you plan to come out?" Niall asks and we shrug.

"I don't know. Maybe tomorrow or so." Harry says looking into my eyes and I nod in agreement.

"Now that you're together I can say it! You look really cute together." Zayn says and we smile.

"Thanks." we say.

"Hey Zayn, how's it going with Perrie actually?" I ask and he smiles when he hears her name.

"Really good! She's amazing!" he says.

"Why don't you bring her with you today? We could hang out at my house." Harry suggests.

"We all?" Niall asks and Hary nods.

"That's going to be funny!" I say smiling.

"Liam you can bring Danielle with you too." Harry says and he nods smiling.

Then the break is over so we go back into the classroom. We sit down on our seats and Harry and I hold hands under the table where no one can see.

"Do you think it's ok for your mom when suddenly so many people are in her house?" I ask and Harry nods.

"We're almost always pretty much people so she's already used to it. She doesn't mind anyways." he says.

"This lesson is so boring." I say annoyed and Harry chuckles.

"Harry? What's so funny?" the teacher asks and I bite down on my bottom lip.

He stares at her and doesn't know what to say.

"N-nothing." he stutters.

"Can you please pay more attention? I know there are only two days left until the vacations but please keep listening." she says and Harry nods.

She continues writing on the blackboard and Harry looks at me, raising an eyebrow.

"Sorry." I whisper and he smiles.

"It's ok." he says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When school is over:

"Ok let's go home guys." Harry says.

"We have to get Perrie and Danielle first." Zayn says.

"Right. Do you know where they are?" I ask and Liam and Zayn nod.

We follow them and then we see three girls talking with each other. One has blonde hair, the other one has brown curly hair and the last one has long brown wavy hair. They stop talking and come over to us.

"Hey baby." the curly haired girl says and hugs Liam.

"Hey." the blonde one says smiling and kisses Zayn's cheek.

"Hi guys!" the last one says smiling.

"So who is who?" I ask.

"I'm Danielle." the curly haired says.

"I'm Perrie and this is Eleanor." the blonde one says, pointing to the wavy haired.

"Who are you?" Eleanor asks.

"I'm Louis." I say smiling.

"Since when are you friends with these boys? I've never seen you before." she asks.

"I know Harry pretty long now and I'm from America and I'm only on holidays here." I explain.

"Oh then it makes sense!" she says smiling.

"Do you want to come with us and hang out at Harry's house?" Zayn asks, holding Perrie's hands.

"Of course!" they say and follow us home.

Harry opens the door and enters the house first.

"Mom! Some friends are with me, ok?" he shouts.

"Some?" I laugh.

"Ok, many!" Harry shouts.

"How many?" Anne asks.

"Zayn, Niall, Liam, Danielle, Perrie and Eleanor." Harry says.

"Ok." she says and we go into the living room.

Anne greets everyone and then my mom comes in.

"Hi everyone." she says smiling.

"Are you Louis' mom?" Perrie asks and my mom nods.

"Hi we're Perrie, Danielle and Eleanor." she says.

"I'm Johanna." my mom says.

"C'mon Jay, let's leave the kids alone." Anne says smiling and they go into the kitchen.

"So what are we going to do now?" Zayn asks.

"We could watch a movie and eat popcorn and then we could play Truth or Dare." I suggest.

"Good idea!" the girls say.

"Especially the eating popcorn part!" Niall says, causing everyone to laugh.

"So which movie are we going to watch?" Zayn asks.

"Let's watch Toy Story!" Liam says and everyone moans annoyed.

"Not again!" Eleanor says.

"I don't get it." I say.

"He loves Disney and he always wants to watch Toy Story." Harry explains.

"Oh." I say chuckling.

"Let's watch The Avengers." Niall suggests and we all nod in agreement.

We make the popcorn and fill four bowls. Niall and Eleanor, Zayn and Perrie, Danielle and Liam and Harry and me share one. We start the movie and Zayn and Perrie and Liam and Danielle cuddle up to each other. I cuddle up to Harry a bit, but not that obvious. The girls don't have to know yet. I've seen this movie so many times now but I still love it. Harry puts his arm around my shoulders and I rest my head on his shoulder. I look up at him and peck his cheek softly. He smiles and pulls me closer. When the movie is over we pull away and everyone sits down on the couches. We placed them in a circle so we can see everyone.

"Should we play this with a bottle or everyone just asks anyone?" I ask.

"We just ask." Zayn says.

"Who starts?" Niall asks.

"Can I?" Perrie asks and everyone nods.

"Truth or Dare, Eleanor?" she asks.

"Um Truth." El says.

"If you had to kiss someone in this room, who would it be?" Perrie asks smirking.

"Louis, I think." she says, smiling at me and I feel Harry move.

He rests his hand behind me so his arm and my back touch like he wants to signal me that I'm his without the others to notice.

"Truth or Dare, Niall?" El asks.

"Dare." he says.

"I dare you to take your boxers off and put them on your head until your next turn." she says and the girls start giggling.

"Really?" Niall asks and she nods.

He sighs and leaves the room. A few minutes later he comes back with his boxers on his head. We burst out laughing and he sits down blushing.

"Nice hat mate!" Zayn says and Niall glares at him.

"Truth or Dare, Harry?" Niall quickly asks.

"Truth." Harry says when he finally stops laughing.

"If you could be any star for one day, who would you like to be?" Niall asks.

"I don't know." Harry says.

"C'mon!" Niall says.

"Maybe Robbie Williams?" Harry says, not sure about his answer.

"Truth or Dare, Zayn?" Harry asks.

"Dare." he says.

 "I dare you to go to Louis' mom and tell her you love her." Harry says smirking.

Zayn gasps and looks at Perrie who just laughs. He stands up and goes into the kitchen.

"Um Mrs. Tomlinson." Zayn begins.

"Yeah Zayn?" my mom asks.

"I have to tell you something and it's not easy for me." he says.

"Just tell me." she says.

"I love you." he says and my mom doesn't respond. Oh how I wish I could see her face right now!

"Um Zayn, that's really nice, but you're a bit young and I thought you have a girlfriend." my mom finally says.

"Yep that's true." Zayn says and quickly runs back into the living room.

We all burst out laughing while Zayn sits down and blushes. Perrie kisses his cheek and pulls him into her arms.

"Truth or Dare, Louis?" he asks.

"Truth." I say.

"Do you like someone in this room?" he asks smirking.

"Yeah." I say blushing a bit.

"Who?" Eleanor asks.

"That wasn't the question." I say smirking and she pouts.

We play the whole day and it's really funny and in the evening we're already pretty tired.

"Okay this is the last one. Truth or Dare, Louis?" Perrie asks.

"Dare." I say.

"I dare you to...kiss Eleanor." she says and I gasp.

My eyes widen and my mouth stands open. I'm not able to move or speak. I just sit there shocked. I can't kiss her. I mean she's nice, but I love Harry. I look at Harry in the corner of my eye and he's even more freezed than me.

"I-I can't." I mumble and the girls look at me shocked while the boys just sit there smiling because they know why.

"But if you don't like Eleanor, who do you like in here?" Danielle asks.

"I-I don't like girls." I stutter and their jaws drop.

"Y-you're gay?" Eleanor asks and I nod.

"So who do you like?" Perrie asks.

"Harry." I say, looking at my boyfriend now.

"We're in a realtionship actually." I say, biting down on my bottom lip.

"Really?" the girls shout excited and we nod.

"Aww! That's so cute!" they say smiling.

Harry puts his arm around my shoulder and pulls me close. I look up at him and he smiles big.

"We just came out." he whispers and I nod smiling.

"I love you." I whisper.

"Love you too." Harry whispers and pecks my lips.

"Aww." the girls says and we chuckle.

I'm really happy that they all accept it. That they actually like it. Our moms come in and smile.

"Guys you have to go home now. It's already pretty late and tomorrow is the last day of school." Anne says and we hug everyone, saying good bye.

Then Harry and me go upstairs and change into our pajamas. We lay down in Harry's bed and cuddle up to each other.

"Good night Boobear." Harry says smiling and kisses my forehead.

"Good night Hazza." I say and close my eyes.

Then we fall asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 61.9K 23
"But we all know I can make anyone fall in love with me." "Anyone huh?" Louis nodded. "Well let's make this interesting with a bet. I bet you that I...
20.7K 809 60
"Harry, the whole world is in front of you." The younger boy nodded, then let his forehead lean to Louis'. "Yeah, you're right," he whispered. "It is...
50.5K 1.3K 34
" Louis smiled one of his signature smiles where his eyes were almost closed from how happy he was. He slowly raised himself onto his toes so he w...
2.5M 103K 32
[3rd place in the Bromance Awards Holiday 2015] The Styles and the Tomlinsons. Those two families have never gotten along with each other due to an...