Athena In Olympus

Oleh NerdAlertz

While on a mission to Greece, Athena is able to find her way back home to Olympus. She is reunited with her m... Lebih Banyak

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter 5
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten

Chapter Two

1K 38 17
Oleh NerdAlertz

Chapter 2

"So... Your the God of the Dead and Riches, Lord of the Underworld, my uncle, brother to my father, Zeus: King of the Gods, God of the Skies. My mother who is a Titan Goddess, is alive and not swallowed after turning into a fly because my father was paranoid her second child would overthrow him and blah blah blah." I finished sarcastically.

He laughed, I pursed my lips waiting for him to relax, "You have quite a sense of humor, sarcastic one." He laughed it off.

"Yeah well it's keeping me sane right now, plus I get it from my dad." I shrugged sadly remembering him.

He sighed, "do you not feel as if you know this place? It should be familiar."

"I do, it's just that I still can't process this in my mind, how am I suppose to react when everything I know is not what I thought it be, it's frustrating!"

"It should not be frustrating little one, it should be shocking, but far from frustrating."

"It's just, I never imagined in my life I was this  person, who suddenly realizes that Gods exist, I mean Thor was a shocking surprise, and a good friend, but that the Greek Gods are actually real and I so happen to be one of them, you can't blame me."

"I do not little one, it will take time to get used to, but I know that you have been searching for answers since you found out who you were. When Thor returned back to Asgard, he told his father Odin, who told your father. The Asgardian's and Greek have been allies for aeons"

"So... There's more pantheons of gods?"

"Why yes, there's us the Greek pantheon, there's the Norse, hence your friend Thor, the Egyptian, Aztec, Japanese, Hindu, and so on. The Celestials..."

"Wow..."

He chuckled, "you have much to learn little one."

"I can see that, but the number one question right now in my head is why. Why was I sent away to Earth? All I have is my gold basket, blanket, and a note from 'my guardians'" I said putting air quotes on guardians. I noticed he shifted uncomfortably at my question, but I was desperate to know.

He cleared his throat," little one, that's a question I can not answer, only your mother and father can since they were the ones who decided."

That was not the answer I was expecting, I sighed disappointedly, "Thor told me it was to protect me from the Greek's enemies, even Asgard's. Who is it?"

Hades pinched the bridge of his nose, "the cosmos have many enemies, pantheons have fought against each other in the past, but the most common enemy is a mad Eternal Titan named Thanos, he is the reason for my brother and Metis making the decision to send you to Earth--"

"Thanos? Ok, he's the bad guy, check. So what happened?"

"It's a long story, which is why your number one priority is to learn Olympic and the Cosmos history in order for you to understand everything."

My face falls flat, " are you serious! That's like going to history class in school."

"But you'll have all of us old gods as teachers, it's aeons of history that you need to know in order to understand, because you are in the center of it."

My eyebrows raise in surprise, "I'm in the center of all of it? How?"

"Well my little one, you happen to be the daughter of one of the most powerful gods and Skyfather Zeus and a very powerful Titan mother, your role in the cosmos is grand. The fates have already spoken."

I blinked, they are real too? I know my share of Greek mythology ok. "The Fates? As in the Moirai? They know like everyone's destiny?"

"Yes my little one, The Fates are present in every birth to proclaim an infants destiny. Because of the Fates, you are the Goddess of Strategic Warfare, Wisdom, Arts, and Crafts."

"I can see why, defense comes to me naturally." I shrugged, "wisdom, well I don't know if being super smart has anything to do with it. I'm only 21 years old and I've already have my PH.D. in a variety of fields, that's why I've always helped my dad with all of his suits,  work from a young age, and run his company."

"You're adoptive father, I believe that's the correct term right?" He smiled.

I nodded, "yeah, he's a genius. Since I was a kid I thought I got my smartness from him, even though I knew I was adopted from a young age, I didn't care. The necessity of knowing who my real parents were started when I could make fire sprout from my hands and make all sorts of things happen without knowing how or why..."

"What age did this all start?"

"I was like a pre teen, 11 or 12 I think or earlier, I can't remember, I just knew it wasn't normal, and my dad ran thousands of DNA tests and never found something wrong."

"I see..."

"If I'm the Goddess of Wisdom and strategy, why can I control the elements? Thor told me it was because Earth was my domain and I needed them."

"That's halfway correct, before you were sent away, Zeus and Metis chose Earth. I don't know their reasoning, but they did. Zeus made us the Three Kings, himself, your uncle Poseidon, and myself give you a gift of our own for your departure."

"A gift?" I said confused. "What gift?"

"You are a goddess in your own right but other powers you posses are gifts from us, usually my brothers and I being the three kings who each rule a third of the cosmos give all gods and goddess born from the original six Olympians gifts, some take them some don't, you however being born from Metis, who's a Titan was an exception. You were the only one who was sent away during the war against Thanos; so Zeus decreed that we each give you a gift. With the presence of The Fates as our witnesses."

I was completely taken aback by all of this, this sparked even more questions, "what gifts did I--"

"She's back Hera, how will her arrival change--"

Hades and I turned to two women talking. All this time him and I were walking long marble corridors, I didn't stop to admire all the beauty this place had. I just realized that we were in a kingdom that was in the sky. It made sense though. It was the legit Mount Olympus, that looked over all of Olympus in general. The two women were defiantly goddess, I recognized them both when I looked over the crowd when I had arrived. One was dressed more as a goddess queen the other as a goddess, yes there was a difference.

"Hera, Demeter..." I turned to Hades; who acknowledged them. I noticed he was more stern when mentioning Demeter's name.

They both nodded and acknowledged us both, "Aidoneus..." They bowed their heads. "Athena." They nodded towards me. "How are you feeling child." I take that was Hera because she was the one who looked like a queen, and she is, she's my father's wife. She was beautiful, long brunette hair, half of it pinned up royally by her crown of golden leaves on her head, the rest cascaded down the side of her shoulder. She wore a gold gown with traces of white and a golden necklace adorned her neck and chest.

"I'm good, thank you, my uncle here was just breaking everything down for me." I smiled.

"Breaking?" The other goddess said, Demeter.

"Oh um, how do I explain-- uh--"

"Explaining everything to her, her questions, in other words that is how mortals talk Demeter." Hades explained. I looked back and forth between Demeter and Hades, there was defiantly some resentment and grudge between  the two for sure.

Demeter narrowed her eyes at Hades, and I knew these two most defiantly had a grudge.

"I am so sorry my dear!" Hera exclaimed trying to defuse the tension between Demeter and Hades. "I never fully introduced myself, I'm Hera, Goddess of Marriage and Fidelity."

"From my understanding, you are currently my father's wife, am I correct?" I asked offering my hand to her, she seemed confused, but finally registered what I was trying to do and shook it.

"Indeed, hopefully Aidon here will explain to you our ways and ahem.." She cleared her throat slightly, "...customs."

I raised my eyebrow, giving her a sort of look, which I didn't mean to, it was just something abrupt; only because I sensed she meant more then just that, as if I had just disrespected her, but I didn't mean to. I'm new here for crying out loud.

"Hera!" Hades raised his voice, "I have it all under control."

"Let us not worry Hera, Aidoneus here is right, after all Metis gave him the privilege first since she is special to him--"

What!? Ok Demeter honestly needs to get an attitude check because, I sense drama and I don't do drama. She looks as if she hates Hades and I might not know why, but she is treating me as if I were less in a way. What did I ever do to her? Uhg. It feels as if there is some serious family drama here.

"Oh not all Deme, do please tell my wife I miss her and I'll see her soon." Hades retorted sarcastically, and by the looks of it, it hit Demeter worse then a truck. I was suppressing the big, 'OOOHHH!' That was dying to leave my throat. Demeter's eyes widen in rage and she huffed, and walked away, with Hera nodding to us before she quickly followed behind her.

"Oh damn! You snapped!" I started laughing hard. He slowly lost his stern face and started to smile watching me laugh. "So.." My laughter died down, "Demeter is your mother in law, so the myth about you abducting Persephone is true creating the seasons?"

"Yes, Persephone is my queen, and she has her rightful throne as Queen of the Underworld, Demeter can't accept that her only daughter is my wife."

"So you just abducted her? Because then she really does have a reason to hate you." I said bluntly, and his lips curled into a smile and gave a low chuckle as if he knew me so well.

"No the myth in general is false because that's what your sisters The Muses sang because that's what Demeter wanted the world to believe, but in reality, your sister was sworn to be my queen aeons ago, before she was born and was still in Demeter's womb. She and Zeus swore on the River Styx that Persephobe would be my queen once she came of age, but Demeter afraid to let go of her daughter, she became enraged, but she had already sworn so it was inevitable."

"Wow what a--never mind, I shouldn't disrespect, she shouldn't be like that with you, you're a King, her brother, by blood."

"Deme will never forgive herself for making that oath, so she takes it out on me, but primarily I just ignore her."

"So Persephone is currently here in Olympus since it's still summer right?"

"Only two more months and she'll come back to me in the Underworld." He said hopeful with a smile.

"Are you aloud to see her since she's in Olympus?"

"With Demeter behind her every second, no, but Persephone and I have our ways." He said smiling as he remembered old memories. I could tell he was complete in love.

"How long have you two been married?"

"Not long, 5,000 years." He said. My face fell flat, was he serious? That's like before common era. He noticed my confused expression and chuckled, "Olympian years little one, mortal years I think 100."

I snorted, "that's still a lot though!"

He chuckled, "for mortals yes, but for us it seems as if it were yesterday."

"Damn you guys are ancient then."

He laughed, "so are you little one!"

I shrugged, "yeah me too, oh my god, so how old am I really?" I had just realized, I am old.

"Thousands of years old little one, I believe around maybe 6th or 5th century BC earth years."

"Before common era!"

"Yes."

My mouth was slightly opened, I should have expected it, but I shrugged it off, "gotta hand it to myself though, I look pretty good for being thousands of years old!" I sassed. Hades chuckled again and this time I joined him. "It's true, but on a different note. Why did your dearest mother in law say that I was special to you?"

He smiled, "as much as I would love to answer that, Zeus and Metis will explain further, it has to do with the gifts I bestowed upon you before your departure with the guardians."

I whined, "but why! I love your company."

"As do I little one, but you've been waiting to see your mother and father for as long as you remember."

I sighed, it's true, but I can't help to keep on talking with him. For being the King of Underworld and God of the Dead, he's actually nice. Why does Hollywood and everyone else back at home make him seem as an evil person? He is far from evil.

"But what gifts did you give me, please, I'm at least entitled to hear it from you!" I pleaded him.

He was guiding me through glorious halls all marble and shinny. Mount Olympus was the epitome of the perfect heavenly kingdom. The clouds were soft, the sun kissed your skin, the aroma was relaxing, and everything felt at peace.

"I gave you more then one gift, that's all I can say, your father will tell you exactly what gifts you were given and their meaning." He smiled.

I groaned in frustration, " I honestly don't understand why you can't tell me, but whatever!"

He chuckled and shook his head, something to him was clearly amusing, I could tell.

"Will I be seeing you again?"

"Of course! I'll be back, I must return to my duties in the underworld."

"Can I visit you in the underworld?"

"Why of course! You'll love it, along with all the people who reside there with me!"

"Hecate? The judges? And the shades?"

"I'm quite impressed, you know some mythology, well most of its true, but there's more people who would love to meet you!"

"Well hopefully I'll go soon, I want to get to know each third of the cosmos, like you said, I have million years of history to learn."

"And so you shall my little one, now follow me, I know you'll want to see your mother and father."

••••••••••••••••••••
Hi guys! So what do you think of Hades? How are you all liking the story so far? Anything you guys don't like or don't understand or want me to add please let me know! I love all of your feedback! So next chapter will be with Zeus and Metis and boy it'll be good! ;)

xx Love y'all 💋💘

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

135K 2.8K 15
Being Tony Stark daughter is one of the easiest things in the world. But add being a superhero, trying to face off against the god of mischief, and t...
129K 2.9K 50
Your Tony Starks younger sister, your 24 years old and was kidnapped at the age of 16. You were experimented on and trapped for two years. This cause...
60.6K 1.2K 23
Athena Brown is a 14 year old SHIELD agent. She was adopted by her abusive father at the age of five and was saved by SHEILD at the age of seven. Ath...
164K 2.4K 29
{FINISHED} This story is about Y/N as the daughter of the famous Tony Stark. Your powers are the same like Wandas and Steves. Your life isn't easy bu...