Silent Beauty

By soccerchick21

Ally Sanders is the loner and freak of her high school. She refuses to talk to anybody, so people make fun of... More

Silent Beauty
Silent Beauty: Chapter One
Silent Beauty: Chapter Two
Silent Beauty: Chapter Three
Silent Beauty: Chapter Four
Silent Beauty: Chapter Five
Silent Beauty: Chapter Six
Silent Beauty: Chapter Seven
Silent Beauty: Chapter Eight
Silent Beauty: Chapter Nine
Silent Beauty: Chapter Ten
Silent Beauty: Chapter Eleven
Silent Beauty: Chapter Thirteen
Silent Beauty: Chapter Fourteen
Silent Beauty: Chapter Fifteen
Silent Beauty: Chapter Sixteen
Silent Beauty: Chapter Seventeen
Silent Beauty: Chapter Eighteen
Silent Beauty: Chapter Nineteen
Silent Beauty: Chapter Twenty
Silent Beauty: Chapter Twenty-One
Silent Beauty: Chapter Twenty-Two
Silent Beauty: Chapter Twenty-Three
Silent Beauty: Chapter Twenty-Four
Silent Beauty: Chapter Twenty-Five
Silent Beauty: Chapter Twenty-Six
Silent Beauty: Chapter Twenty-Seven
Silent Beauty: Chapter Twenty-Eight
Silent Beauty: Chapter Twenty-Nine
Should I update?

Silent Beauty: Chapter Twelve

82.4K 759 27
By soccerchick21

Chapter 12:

Ally’s POV:

                Liam and I pulled up to a fancy restaurant that I didn’t care enough to learn the name of, and we walked inside in silence.

                I was scared that they might treat me differently now that I talked, so I really didn’t want to come to this dinner but Clare was just so excited. I couldn’t let her down after everything she’s done for me.

                Everybody was already there when Liam and I got to the table. They were all talking amongst themselves and when we sat down we were included immediately.

                It was going a lot better than I thought it would. I knew they were all dying to ask me questions, but they held off not wanting to push me, but I decided to just give them what they wanted.

                “Well you guys obviously want to know about my life and why I didn’t talk before.” I said during a break in the conversation and everybody looked down in shame.

                I laughed. “Don’t worry. I understand why you’re curious, and since you are like my family now, you deserve to know everything.” I said thinking about how true that statement is.

                Derek and Clare did everything parents did for their children. Even though I didn’t see Derek much, he was funny and could usually make me smile and I felt like he would protect me. Then Clare took me shopping and bought me clothes just like a mother would. She cared for me like a mother cared for a daughter.

                Leah was already like my sister. She could be overbearing and annoying at times but I couldn’t help but to love her. She was hyper and energetic and constantly had a smile on her face, and it was hard to be sad around her.

                Then there was Ethan. He was always around the house and I thought of him as a brother although he could never replace my real brother. He was funny and kind, and I felt at ease around him, and I knew I could trust him.

                I took a deep breath and I felt Liam squeeze my hand and offer me a reassuring smile. “So, you all probably already guessed that I was abused by my dad.” I said and they all looked at me with sympathy.

                “He blamed me for my mother leaving.”  I began leaving out my brother because that was still a really sore subject for me. “She left when I was 6 and he started abusing me then but when I was 12 he starting sexually abusing me.” I said holding back the tears as well as I could.

                “That’s why I stopped talking because nothing I said ever made a difference.” I finished the short version of my life story and they all just stared at me in shock before Clare jumped up and ran around the table to give me a hug.

                I hugged her back not saying anything while I still held Liam’s hand tightly for strength. Clare hugged me for a couple minutes before the waiter came with our food and she returned to her seat.

                After all the sad stuff was out of the way we ended up having a good dinner. You could tell they still weren’t used to me talking, but they seemed to like me talking so it wasn’t too awkward.

                We were just finishing our food when the door opened and Liam tensed instantly. I wondered who it could be that set him on edge, so I turned around to look.

                When I turned around, I suddenly wished that we had just stayed home. Standing there waiting to be seated was my father with a man that I didn’t recognize.

                I held Liam’s hand as if my life my depended on it. I never really expected to see him again so this shook me to my core.

                I felt as if I couldn’t even function of think straight. I just sat completely still as memories of the abuse flashed through my mind.

                Then all of a sudden, it was like my mind just couldn’t handle it anymore. I felt myself slipping into unconsciousness and black started to cloud my vision. I could faintly hear somebody calling out to me, but what they were saying didn’t register to me as I blacked out.

Liam’s POV:

                Ally fell limp into my arms suddenly and I quietly called her name hoping that her father didn’t see us. It was useless, though. She was completely knocked out. The memories that came with seeing his face must just have been too much for her.

                It took all I had not to get up and kill him right now. I couldn’t do that, though, for a couple reasons.

                One, my family was sitting right here and even thought they probably think he deserves to die, they don’t want to witness it. Then we are in a public place, and I really don’t want to go to prison for murder. And last, my mate was not stable right now, so I needed to be with her right now.

                I noticed that her father and the man he was with where being led to a table and were about to pass us, so I pulled Ally into my lap making sure her face was hidden into my shirt. Then I tucked my head into the crook of her neck, so he wouldn’t be able to see my face.

                Once I knew he was gone I lifted my head to see him sitting with his back to us. I let out a breath of relief, and looked at my family to see them all looking at me in confusion. I sighed and pulled out my phone not wanting to risk her dad hearing me.

                I texted Ethan because I knew he wouldn’t scream it out like my mother or sister would and my father might attack her father on the spot. He’s become very protective of Ally as if she was his own daughter.

                ‘That man that just walked in is her father. He is the one sitting with his back to us now.’ I texted and a second later Ethan’s phone went off and after he looked I saw him whisper into my father and sisters ear.

                Then my father told my mother and now everybody was shooting inconspicuous looks at their table but they were too deep in conversation to notice.

                I tuned into their conversation to make sure he hadn’t seen us but what they were talking about made me growl lowly.

                “So, can you find her?” Her father spat out at the other man, and I had a hunch I knew exactly who he was talking about, and I didn’t like it at all.

                “I will find her. Then you can do whatever the hell it is you want with the bitch. Just make sure you don’t leave any evidence. I don’t want to be linked to a murder or anything. Got that?” The man sitting across from him said just as harshly.

                By now I was visibly shaking and I knew I had to get out of their before I did something stupid. So without a word to my family, I picked Ally up bridal style and booked it out of the restaurant.

                I rushed to my car and gently laid Ally in the back seat using my jacket that I had in the car as a pillow for her so she would be comfortable. Then I settled into the driver’s seat and sped home.

                When I got there, I carefully carried Ally upstairs and set her on the bed before heading to the kitchen and grabbing her a water bottle and a cold wash cloth to cool her down.

                I walked back upstairs to see that Ally still wasn’t awake so I went and pulled a chair over to the bed and gently laid the cloth on her forehead before stroking her cheek for a second and then moving my hand so I could hold hers.

                I knew she was going to be alright but it was just part of being a protective mate to worry and take care of her when she was hurt or sick. I also knew I wouldn’t be able to sleep until she woke up, so I started to think about her father.

                I can’t believe he is looking for her. He doesn’t deserve to have her back after everything he did to her, and by the way it sounded he only wanted her back to do one thing. Kill her.

                That was not going to happen. I was not going to let him get his hands on her again. I can’t believe that other man even said the things he did.

                I assumed he was an investigator hired by Ally’s dad to track her down. He knew what Ally’s dad wanted to do to her, and he didn’t care at all as long as he wasn’t blamed for anything.

                I almost growled just thinking about it, but I wasn’t going to let Ally of my sight so nothing bad was going to happen to her. I was going to protect her.

                I looked over to the clock and realized that I had been sitting her for over an hour. I guess I really got lost in my thoughts, but that doesn’t matter because I can tell Ally is waking up.

                She groaned and opened her eyes looking around fearfully before gazing at me. I helped her sit up and handed her the water while still holding her hand.

                “What happened?” She asked staring at me, and I wondered if I should tell her that her father is looking for her. I suppose I have to, so it will be easier to keep her out of danger. I don’t want her to go off on her own or anything.

                “You saw your dad and you just blacked out at the table. I waited until I was sure he wouldn’t see us leave before bringing you home.” I said softly and she looked down apparently ashamed that she passed out at the sight of her father.

                I removed my hand from hers and cupped her face with both hands urging her to look at me. When she did, I saw her eyes watering. “Hey. It’s alright. You don’t have to be ashamed or embarrassed. You are incredibly strong, and you have a right to be afraid of him. Just know that he will never touch you again. You are safe now.”

                This seemed to calm her down a bit and she gave me a watery smile. “Thank you, Liam, for… everything. I know you probably didn’t want a damaged girl as your mate, and yet you still took care of me. I’m sorry for not being good enough.” She said avoiding my gaze again.

                How could she think that? If anything, I wasn’t good enough for her. “Ally. You are the best mate I could’ve gotten and any guy would be lucky to have you. You are not damaged. You have been through terrible things in your life, but you didn’t let that ruin you. You are my mate, and I wouldn’t trade you for the world. You are better than I deserve, and I am so grateful to call you mine.” I said truthfully meaning every word.

                Even after everything she has been through, she is strong and kind. She helps others and doesn’t think twice about herself. She doesn’t know how truly amazing she is.

                “Really?” She asked doubtfully and I just grinned and nodded at her before lightly kissing her lips. I don’t think she will ever understand how much I really love her, but I will just have to tell her every chance I get.

                I walked over to my closet and grabbed another one of my shirts and threw in out onto the bed for Ally to wear to sleep while I stripped down to just my boxers.

                Then I walked out and climbed into bed next to Ally noticing her dress on the floor. I pulled her as close to me as possible and put my arm securely around her waist. “Goodnight, Liam.” She mumbled sleepily.

                “Goodnight, angel. I love you.” I whispered back before kissing her temple tenderly and rubbing circles on her arm.

                “Love you too, Liam.” She muttered before her breathing evened out and I knew she was asleep, and now that I knew she was alright, I could finally get some rest next to my wonderful mate.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Sophie. By Angelika

Teen Fiction

1K 47 22
A teenage girl with a very hard past who is trying to fit in, in her new school and the place she moved to with her mum. Unfortunately, Sophie meets...
39.5K 1.2K 24
Ally the new girl in town, and she has no idea that her life is gonna change. She don't know what to think about anything.
2.5M 64.7K 38
(Old description got somehow deleted.This is a new shorter description but the story is not changed!) ⚠⚠WARNING BEFORE YOU READ: I WROTE THIS BACK WH...
249 3 13
17 year old Sarah is abused by her classmates. Instead of telling her parents or alpha, she steals medicine from her dad clinic to cope with the abus...