Different

By AltoPentaholic

*FIRST BOOK IN DIFFERENT SERIES* Being abandoned for being different makes you wonder why you couldn't be lik... More

Prolouge
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
I am
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
New Story/Oneshot Collection
LoveCarousel and Mitchell2125!!!
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
AviouslyPentatonix!!!
Important...please read
THE NEWS
Self-Promo, y'all
Epilouge
...
THANK YOU, JORDYN

Chapter Twenty Four

3.2K 197 234
By AltoPentaholic

Kirstin walked up to the phone and dialed quickly. She waited a couple rings and smirked when the person answered.

"Hello?"

"It's me," Kirstin answered, sitting down on a nearby chair. She could hear the person hold their breath and she shook her head. "I need bail money."

"Why?"

"Because Jeremey and I are in jail! I don't have to explain!"

"How much is bail for the both of you?"

"$2,500 for me, $5,000 for him. Get me out right."

"I don't have that money!"

"Then find a way to. Do it."

"Okay, okay. I will. Just don't hurt my son."

"Okay, Mike. Whatever you say."

"Kirstin, please. Don't-"

And she hung up, walking away from the phone. Even if she and Jeremy did not get bailed out, they have planned an escape route. They will get Mitch once and for all.

~~~

"I want to go to Disneyland and meet Ariel again," Mitch sang, upside down on the couch. His hair is touching the ground and his feet are touching the wall. "Why can't we go?"

"It's raining," Scott answered, who is in the same position Mitch is. They look like little kids that have nothing to do. "I'm boooorrrreeeddd. Avi, what can we do?"

"Don't ask me," Avi argued, getting up from his chair. He then sat the same way Scott and Mitch are sitting, sighing loudly. "I want to do something. Kevin!"

"Yes, Avi?" Kevin asked patiently, laughing when he saw the Pack members. "What's up?"

"We want to do something, but we can't think of anything," Avi explained, his head on the floor. Scott and Mitch nodded their heads the best they could while being upside down. "You're smart. You think of something."

"Okay," Kevin replied, laughing at the childlike behaviors of his Pack members. An idea then popped into his head and he snapped his fingers. "How about we make hot cocoa?"

"That sounds like fun," Mitch spoke aloud, putting himself in a right side up position. He then frowned a bit. "What's hot cocoa?"

"You've never made hot cocoa?" Scott asked, widening his eyes. He then got off the couch into a right side up position and stood up, taking Mitch's hands gently. "You have not lived until you have had hot cocoa."

"But I have lived," Mitch answered back, tilting his head. "I've been living for nineteen years."

"It's an expression," Kevin explained, smiling at Mitch's confusion. He then walked into the kitchen and took hot cocoa mix out of the cabinets. "Come on, guys! Let's start!"

Scott then walked Mitch to the kitchen, kissing him on his hand. Mitch blushed at the sweet form of affection and Scott smiled down at him, rubbing his shoulders.

"I STILL SHIP IT!"

"Avi..."

"We're not in a public place."

"But we're inside. Use your inside voice."

"How about if I don't have an inside voice?"

"Just be quieter."

"Okay."

~~~

"Here's your hot cocoa," Scott spoke up, handing a mug with a kitten on it to Mitch. Mitch took it excitedly, ready to take a big drink. "Mitchy, don't do that! It's-"

"Ow!"

"Hot," Scott warned, a bit too late. Mitch began to fan his tongue, tears gathering up in his eyes. "I'm sorry, Mitchy. I should've told you before hand."

"It's okay," Mitch accepted, his tongue cooling down a bit. He then mustered up the meanest glare he could make up at the mug. "You're mean! Even though you are in an adorable kitty mug. Scott, could I have a kitty?"

"I don't know," Scott answered, not liking how Mitch's posture seemed to falter after that. "I'm allergic to kitties."

"Ones that have hair, you mean," Kevin pointed out, blowing at his hot cocoa. Avi nodded as he took a drink from his mug, despite how hot it was. "You could be around hairless ones."

"Get one," Avi agreed, pointing to Mitch. The Omega waved, not knowing why he got pointed at because he got distracted by the rain. "Make him happy. It'll make me happy."

"Me too," Kevin agreed, nodding his head. Scott nodded slowly, listing the pros and cons of having a kitten here. "You should get one. Mitch will have a companion."

Scott nodded once more and saw Mitch going into the living room and sitting down on one of the cushions. He smiled a bit when Mitch picked up the stuffed Ariel. The Omega then played with it, having no cares in that moment. Scott then turned to Avi and Kevin, nodding happily.

"Okay. I'll get one. For him."

~~~

Scott smiled when he finally found a place that sold hairless kittens. The place is a couple hours away, but it will be worth the ride. The Alpha then printed out the paper and went to his room. Mitch smiled up at the excited Alpha and patted the bed.

"Lay down please, Prince Erik," Mitch told Scott in a sweet voice. Scott smiled at and laid down mesh to the sweet Omega. "What's in your hand?"

"Paper," Scott answered, laughing when Mitch pretended to pout. "I'm kidding. It's directions."

"Directions for what?" Mitch asked, his eyes getting heavy with slumber. He then widened his eyes the best he could and smiled. "Is it for Disneyland? I hope Ariel is okay. I know she's used to water, but the rain could make her sick and no one deserves to be sick."

Scott smiled and thought back to the night Mitch joined the Pack. He remembered thinking that Mitch belonged to another Pack. Now, here he is as his Mate.

"Nope," Scott answered. He then sat up, putting the blanket over Mitch's small body. "We're getting a kitty tomor-."

Mitch began to sleep, his long eyelashes adding more to his childlike and innocent nature. Scott smiled and kissed the Omega on his nose. He then tucked himself in and closed his eyes.

"You're so amazing, Mitch. Good night."

~~~

Avi put the dishes away, noticing hie distressed Kevin looked. He then stopped what he was doing and sat down next to the Beta.

"What's the matter, Kevin?" Avi wondered, catching the Beta's attention. "Is it about Kirstin?"

"No," Kevin replied, sighed loudly. "Alyssa and I are getting married as you know."

"I know," Avi told him, nodding his head slowly. "What's the matter with that?"

"We don't know if we want to leave our Packs or if we want to join one of our Packs together," Kevin announced, shrugging his shoulders. Avi nodded once more, understanding Kevin's thoughts. "Throughout that whole time, I thought about Mitch. I don't want to leave him though."

"It's okay, Kevin. Mitch will understand. He wants you to be happy just as much as you want him to be happy."

"I guess."

"Think about it, Kevin. Whatever yuh choose, we will not get mad."

"Okay. Thank you, Av."

"You're welcome, Kev."

From that moment on, Kevin began to pray for the best option.

A/N: I don't know how to describe this chapter. Sorry,lol. Once again, thank you for making this story so popular! I really hope you all enjoyed this chapter and remember that I love you all.:)

-Maddie🐧🐧🐧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

His Omega By Jonesy

Teen Fiction

298K 10.8K 17
Book 1 in the Alpha Omega and Beta Chronicles Falling In Love too Fast but how can I stop when he is my Alpha. ** Disclaimer: I've stopped reading co...
Noah By Monk by Trade

General Fiction

273 3 29
"You can't rely on other people's kindness in this world. It don't exist." Normal people are like oblivious little ants, just working their way aroun...
10.5K 217 22
you cannot talk. you have a notebook and pencil you carry around with you everywhere. you've never talked. everything you do is silent. a single soft...
17.3K 716 20
Continuation of Whispers To An Empty wind. (You don't have to necessarily read the first book to understand this story but you might be confused on s...