Jacob Black's and Sam Uley's...

Door Sol_Lucet

Victoria Black-Uley is Jake's and Sam's younger sister. She lives with her mom, in my story Jake's mom left B... Meer

Victoria Black-Uley
Alisa O'Connor
Chapter 1: Normal Days Are Overrated
Chapter 2: Well... Screw
Chapter 3: First Dates
Chapter 4: The Bonfire & Meeting Bella
Chapter 5: First Times
Chapter 6: Alpha-Female
Chapter 7 : Over the Line
Author Note :D
Chapter 8: The Agreement
Chapter 9: Raven
Chapter 10: A Chance
Chapter 11: Truth
Chapter 12: A Moment Between Jaren
Chapter 13: The Bonfire
Author Note
Chapter 14: The Fight
Sequel's Possible Titles
Summary of Sequel
Sequel!

Raven Nightingale

11.6K 174 4
Door Sol_Lucet

Raven Nightingale. Raven is an only child, but has her best friend Alisa living with her. Raven is a tough girl who doesn't take crap from anyone. She is brave, funny, and is great with advice. She loves boxing, reading, and cooking.

Raven is a great cook and loves baking. Her mom is jealous of her from getting the family gift and hatesher for it. Her dad thinks she's a monster and a freak and tends to always yell at her. She has a motorcycle she drives all the time and is always looking for trouble. She is a big prankster, trickster, and trouble maker.

Only her friends know, but Raven is a witch. She does spells and has her own familiar which is a black cat named Kolbinkin (Kole-bin-kin), but he goes by Kol. She is amazing with potions and spells. She helps her friends out with witchcraft often and her family are all witches and warlocks.

Raven Nightingale is a witch and proud of it.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

808K 24.4K 32
Everybody knows the story of Bella Swan and how she got involved with a vampire named Edward Cullen. But what if Bella had a twin sister Celeste Swan...
121K 2.6K 47
"So let's test your theory." "What theory?" Paul smirked at me as he backed me up against the door. I watched his eyes as he lifted his arms and tra...
369K 12.5K 44
Jacob Black finally imprints, but it's not what anyone could have imagined. It can't possibly be right. But it can't possibly be wrong either. On the...
267K 5.5K 15
Arabella is a special individual, though she doesnt know why. All she knows is that she continually gets sick, and she is tired of it. So to get away...