daybreak | yoonmin

By beifongg

so it begins at dawn. first, perfectly aligned windows. next, perfectly aligned stars. More

daybreak.
january 24th.
january 27th.
january 28th.
february 1st.
february 1st ½.
february 7th.
february 10th.
february 12th.
february 21st.
february 22nd.
february 26th.
february 27th.
february 29th.
march 1st.
march 3rd.
march 6th.
march 7th.
march 7th ½.
march 7th ⅓.
march 8th.
march 9th.
march 11th.
march 19th.
march 20th.
march 21st.
march 24th.
march 25th.
april 5th.
april 14th.
may 2nd.
may 6th.
may 7th.
may 11th.
may 13th.
may 14th.
may 18th.
may 18th ½.
may 20th.

may 15th.

58.1K 4.2K 415
By beifongg

6:02 a.m.

MYG 💙

Are you sure you're alright Yoongi?
read 6:09 a.m.

You know what? Go fuck yourself

I know you read my last message

If you're not sick or in a crisis and you're just trying to be childish and ghost me I hope you don't plan on coming back

I'm done with you

delivered.

10:20 p.m.

He stood there looking at the steel numbers, trying to spark the courage to knock again. If only his ego would quiet. Thank God his ego would not quiet.

10:22 pm.

Jimin shook his head, the blunt and tart laughter a dull reverberation down the apartment hall. In reluctance and great pleasure, he pulled himself to the staircase and went on down. And went on his way with his day... and with his weeks, and year and years.

After all, acceptance is the final stage of grief.

Imitation is actualization. If you tell yourself enough times that you are able, maybe one you can learn how to kill a ghost.

10:22 p.m.

The clamor and buzz of an airport at night surrounded him on all sides; and yet there he stood curbside, unaffected. Unaffected but not untouched.

He gripped his luggage and pulled his mask up higher on his nose bridge. Look at all the families reuniting. Look at friends picking each other up for the ride home. Flashes of smiles, high pitched voices and rejoicing, weary hugs. His homecoming would be with Mateo, H82OT6, 2019 Cadillac Escalade. Look at all this love, so subtle, right next to all of this loneliness.

No, not loneliness.

Yoongi looked into the dark night sky, cold moon like ice water.

What if, across a vast space at the same moment, Jimin was thinking of him too?

Fuck him. He only wants you when he needs you and needs you because there's no one else. He wants to run you dry. He wants you to fill in the pieces that Taehyung lacks. But he'll never choose you. Fuck him.

Look at me; all this rot surrounded by all this love.

Oh, moon. How does one begin to dress a grave?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.2K 3.3K 34
[COMPLETED] "Before someone can love someone else, they must first love themselves." *trigger warning* Eating disorder.
984 24 8
yoongi hates jimin but he get into a accident and lost his memory and fall in love with jimin but now jimin also don't want his love anymore now let'...
21.3K 2.3K 31
i think i'm crazy, and the voices do too.
5.4K 233 27
Yoonmin --- "You know it all, you're my best friend," --- "You always will be remembered in our hearts, as the one whose hope never faded," --- | Tr...