Stuck With Him: Kai Parker

By SleepMindWriter

[Highest Rank #1 Kai 12/07/19] [Highest Rank #245 Fanfiction 23/11/16] [Highest Rank #6 Sarcasm 23/02/19] I s... More

A.N
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
A.N
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
A.N
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
In Love With Him: Kai Parker

10

44.8K 1K 4.9K
By SleepMindWriter

Dear diary,

Well Kai made things so much worse. His threat left Bonnie and Damon beyond mad and confused about him. They didn't know whether to trust what he said or not.

And I'm concerned, I don't like to see Kai act the way his. I don't like this Kai.

And on top of that, this guilt is still eating me alive because I haven't told Bonnie and Damon the truth. Yet now I'm just afraid of how'd they react if they knew.

Will they see me as a backstabber?

Most likely but I wouldn't blame them.

I'd say that's properly enough for one day.

- Riley

I let out a deep breath, closing my diary and putting it away. I sighed, it was late at night. Bonnie and Damon were still arguing about whether they should trust Kai.

And since I wouldn't be any help to them, I decided to go upstairs, to stay out of the way. I sighed louder, filling my quiet room.

"What to do?" I asked Zeke, glancing over at him. Of course, he hadn't answered. "Helpful, Zeke."

"Maybe I'll go home." I paused and let out a dry laugh. "Oh wait, I don't remember where it is." I fell down on my bed, staring at the ceiling. "Maybe I'll call my friends or that mystery guy."

"Oh wait, I don't remember them." I said sarcastically, looking round the room. My feet dangled in the air, swinging around while I blew out a deep breath. "Maybe I'll I sho-"

From the sounds of my window being open, I sat up in an instant snapping my head at the window but relaxed when I saw it was Kai.

"I come in peace." He said, climbing inside before shutting the window behind him. I rolled my eyes, crossing my legs and he joined me on the bed.

"Why did you do that earlier?"

Kai looked down at his hands. "Because I don't want to be left here alone, you don't know how it is here by yourself everyday for eighteen years, Ri." He paused and ran his hands through his hair. "I need to make sure I get out of here soon."

"Then make sure you don't kill us." I joked and Kai grinned, exposing his perfect teeth. I grinned back, ruffling his hair. "And by the way killing is me is basically killing yourself."

His hair is so soft. I thought.

Kai rolled his eyes, fixing his hair with his hands. "I'm aware and don't worry Ri I'd never kill you." I put my hand over my heart, acting touched. "I'll just wait until we aren't bonded."

"Excuse me?" I asked, raising my eyebrows. Kai chuckled and I smacked his arm. "Yeah, you better be joking Malachai."

Kai and I spent ages talking about the weirdest things that popped in our heads. Somehow it ended up with Kai resting his head on my lap while I played with his hair.

"My family called me an abomination." He suddenly admitted, my smile fell and I stared at him with sympathy. "They never cared for me. Just because I didn't have my own magic, that's why I killed them."

"You're not an abomination, Kai." I told him, he glanced at me with his eyes slightly glossy. I gave him a soft smile. "You're just unique." I added, running my hand through his hair.

Kai sighed, running his hand down his face. "I know I am, Ri."

Rolling my eyes, I chuckled. "Big headed much." I said, he laughed, his face brightening up which made me feel better.

"What do you see in your visions Ri?" I paused, we never talked about them. "Riley, hello?" Kai tapped my cheek bringing me into reality.

"Hi Malachai, oh did that rhymed." He rolled his eyes. "And in my visions." I paused and laughed. "Makes me seem like some sort of psychic."

"Oh yeah." We both laughed.

When we finally calm down I spoke. "Anyway......" I looked at him. "What were we talking about?"

Kai grinned. "Your visions of the future." He replied, sarcastically. I rolled my eyes but smiled.

"Alright, in there its normally in some sort of situations with this guy who face is blurred appearing and me apparently loving him." I explained, running my hand through Kai's hair again.

He nodded, an emotion appearing on his face but disappearing seconds later. "What's happened in the most recent one?"

I thought, then remembered. "It was me persuading him to not leaving and him saying he would be back soon." I answered, I sighed. "Why is my life so strange Malachai?"

"Have you not met me?" He asked, referring to his even crazier life.

I laughed, realising and nodded. "True." I said, my stomach suddenly rumbling.

"What type of animal was that?"

I rolled my eyes. "Shut up, I'm hungry. Move off me for a second so I can get some food." Kai sighed, but moved, fixing his hair while I stood.

"Thanking you, now I'll be back." I told him, I went to leave but quickly grabbed my diary. "I'm not taking any chances with you."

Kai smirked, lying on my bed. "What am I supposed to do now to stay entertained?"

I shrugged. "Count." I suggested the leaving the room and Kai began counting.

"One, two, three, four...."

Shaking my head, I made my way downstairs into the kitchen. No one was in there so I quickly grabbed myself a box of chocolate.

"Riley." I jumped at Bonnie's voice. I looked at her, giving her a frown showing how much she scared me.

"I almost dropped my chocolate, Bonnie." I said, holding my hand over my heart while I showed her the box of chocolate in my hands.

Bonnie rolled her eyes at me but smiled. "I just wanted to ask you something."

"Shoot." I threw a chocolate in my mouth.

"Did you know Kai before he met us today?"

I swear I nearly died from choking if I didn't cough up the chocolate again and spat it in the bin. Bonnie stared at me, still awaiting an answer.

I rested my head on my hand. "No." I lied, trying to act casual which was difficult because I just choked in front of her. "Never met him before."

She didn't look convinced. "Want one?" I offered, holding out the box. She took one, thanking me before eating it.

"Are you sure you've never met him?" I nodded. "Alright then. I just don't know whether we can trust him or not."

Woah, that was close. I thought, munching on a new chocolate.

"I guess its either don't trust him and stay stuck here for who knows, how long or let him help maybe go home."

"But he's a psycho, Riley!" She exclaimed, running her hand through her hair. "What if he just double crossing us? Like he mentioned earlier, he could just steal my magic, kill you and Damon before going off home alone."

"I see." I said, not knowing what else to say. Bonnie looked at me with a blank expression.

"You're so helpful."

I grinned, placing my hand under my chin for a second. "I try."

Bonnie smiled but it faded. "How did you do it? You seem so calm and sane."

Trust me, I'm everything but sane.

But I said. "Well it takes eighteen years t-"

"Wait! You're eighteen?"

"Yeah." I shrugged. "I think so, why?"

"Nothing you just remind me a lot of a friend I used to have, but she died two years ago." She chuckled. "You even kinda look her."

The same girl from the other night.

"Oh I'm sorry."

Bonnie shook her head. "It's fine, Riley."

I fiddled my thumb. "Don't mind asking but what was she like?"

She smiled. "She was a close friend of mine, everyone loved her especially her boyfriend."

My eyebrows rose. "She had a boyfriend?"

"Yes, they loved each other dearly and he went nuts when she died."

"Oh." I paused. "What was her name?"

"Raquel Collins."

She has the same initials as me. I thought. Properly means nothing, I made up my name.

"That's a nice name."

"I'm sure you two would have been great friends, Riley."

I raised a brow. "How so?"

"Her personality was like yours sarcastic yet loving."

"That does sound like me."

"I know."

"So was she anything supernatural?"

"Not that I knew of but she was always interested in the whole supernatural genre."

"How did her boyfriend actually go crazy?"

"He went on a massacre, killed anyone who was in his way. He was still killing people when Damon and I left. He was a vampire and turned off his humanity."

"What does that mean, Bonnie?"

"Its means that he feelings now emotions and doesn't care for anything or anyone."

"Oh, that's sounds horrible."

"It is but if you saw the way he acted around her it was like he was another person."

"What was his name?"

"Sorry to interrupt you little discussion." Damon cut in, Bonnie and I looked over at him in the doorframe. "But I found this little weasel roaming around Riley's room."

He pushed Kai into the kitchen, making him stumble, but he caught himself. "There you are baby." He said, wrapping his arms around me from behind and resting his head on my shoulder.

"What?" I raised my eyebrows. Kai smirked, kissing my cheek. "Wait, why were you even in my bedroom, Damon?"

Damon rolled his eyes. "This is my house remember and I was seeing if there was any more liquor in your room. There wasn't, only lover boy here."

Bonnie stared at Kai and I and rose a brow. "So you two are a couple?" She wondered.

"No." I paused and shook Kai off me. "We're not, Bonnie." I stepped away from him. Kai pouted, walking back over to me and wrapping his around my waist.

"What about last night, Ri?" He mumbled, hiding his face in the crook of my neck.

"What happened last night?" Damon glared at Kai. I rolled my eyes, trying to move but Kai tightened his grip.

"Nothing happened last night, Damon." I reassured.

"So sex is nothing to you." Kai said, smirking.

"What?" Bonnie and Damon said. I shook my head.

"Don't be jealous Damon." Kai said with a wink. "I get Ri first." Damon just scoffed in response.

"No." I corrected. "I never slept with you, Kai." I looked back at Damon and Bonnie. "I didn't sleep with him."

"Good." She said. Kai laughed and I scoffed stomping on his foot.

"Shut up." I hissed. I moved out of his grasp and left the kitchen.

"Want a drink?" Damon offered, glancing at me.

I shrugged. "Why not?" Damon grinned, draping his arm over my shoulder as he lead me towards the sofa. I sat down, while he got the drinks ready. "I didn't sleep with Kai."

Damon nodded. "I know, I would've heard if you did." I cringed. "Here." I thanked him and took the drink.

"So Bonnie told me about a girl called Raquel." I said, sipping my drink. Damon joined me on the sofa, sipping his glass.

"Yeah." He paused and chuckled. "Raquel was something else."

I nodded. "Ri." I looked over at Kai who was looking at me, then scowling at Damon.

Is he jealous? I thought. Probably not.

Kai joined me on the sofa, sitting close beside me. "What are you doing?"

"We were having a pleasant time before you showed up." Damon said, as he drank the rest of his drink.

I snorted a laugh and Kai glared. "Where's Bonnie?" I asked.

"Here." She answered, walking in the room. Bonnie sat on an armchair opposite us.

Damon got up to refill his drink. "What happened to your palm, Riley?" Bonnie asked me. I looked down at my cut palm, which happened when Kai and Bonnie did the spell. It still hadn't fully headed.

"I cut it on my glass." I lied, covering the scar with my sleeve. "I told you." Kai looked down at his palm, that was in the same condition.

"Wait a minute." Damon set down his glass and walked over to Kai and I. He raised a brow. "Show me your palms."

Kai and I exchanged a short glance. I gulped and opened my hand to show my palm to Damon and Kai did the same. "What a minute." He paused and vamp sped somewhere before appearing again with a knife. "Riley give me your hand." Damon instructed.

"Don't touch her." Kai spat, glaring.

Damon rolled his eyes. "I'm not going to hurt your precious Riley I'm just testing something." He explained, seating next to me and taking my hand.

"I am right here you know." I reminded, getting irritated. Damon rolled his eyes, slicing open my palm cut. "Ow." I exaggerated, it didn't hurt a lot but it stung.

I heard Kai hissed him pain because his injury had opened again. "You see Bonnie, their cuts are open again. They must linked or something." Damon narrowed his eyes at me. "Meaning Riley has been lying to us."

"Riley is that true?" Bonnie asked, sounding hurt.

I glanced over at her. "I was going to explain everything I promise." I said, growing upset myself. Out of the corner of my eyes I noticed Kai had vanished.

"Where is your boyfriend?" Damon asked.

"He's not my boyfriend and I promise I'll tell you everything." I replied. Damon raised his eyebrows and crossing his arms over his chest.

"Go on then."

++++

A.N -

- Chapter ten.

- Some of the plot may be different to the original show but it's just a fanfic remember. I'm trying my best to remember.

- Gif above is Kai, isn't he cute.

- Comment thoughts and opinions of this book so far.

- I only own Riley and her story. Just reminding you all.

- New chapter soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 139K 130
'Love has the power to tender the broken, but self love has the power to change' Sequel to 'It was Always you' This is the story of Arjun's Beloved...
245K 4.2K 36
{1} Andrea, the youngest of the Gilbert family. The most broken out of everyone as they described her, ruining her life as they say, by drugs, alcoho...
130K 5.2K 55
A popular girl wants to make her cheating jock ex-boyfriend jealous, so she shoots for the perfect gentleman.
35K 367 14
Mia and Mandy have been best friends forever. Then they meet Scott and Stiles. Stiles is Mia's twin brother. What happens when Mia and Scott are both...