Stay With Me Your All I Need

By jimmynewtron

Book #2 This is the sequel to In Love Bye Now. If you haven't read the 1st book you gotta read it 1st. Don't... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 The b.s.
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 Yes Dani
Chapter 4 No He Didn't !
Chapter 5 Why her ?
Chapter 6 If there's a question of my heart
Chapter 7 Oh that's how you feel
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 I miss Him
Chapter 10 Maybe I should Call
Chapter 11 Wonderland
Chapter 12 Superman
Chapter 13 Damn
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 For you I Will
Chapter 17 I still, he still, we still
Chapter 18 You
Chapter 19 P & G
Chapter 20 Ain't gone beg
Chapter 21
Chapter 23 King
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 All things Go

Chapter 22 Could We Get a Room

457 30 21
By jimmynewtron

Carlos Pov

I woke up to my phone ringing . Why is anyone calling me ?

"Uh, hello " I answered "Bro come open up the door " Oh great it's my brother.

"Ok give me a min and I'll be there ." I hung up and went relieve my bladder . After washing and drying my hands I made my way to the door and my brother was standing there in his uniform.

"Sup havi "

"Nigga don't sup me." He pushed pass me and walked in the house.

"Ma told me wassup and you didn't "

I really could tell my mom something right now. Why would she tell him it's my business to tell but as usual if it's not about her it doesn't matter at all."Uh, you can't get mad bro. We all have shit going on, why should I drop my issues off on you ?"

"True but your my lil bro can't leave me in the dark. But what did you cook ? Where's my bro in law ?" He walked closer to me looking worried and I had to think of something quick so I can get away from him but not in a bad way just so I don't get emotional.

"I did just wake up but if he not here he must've made a quick run. But I'll be right back, you know where the kitchen and den is." I made my way upstairs to my phone ringing yet again this time it's Ty.

"Bae where you at ? Javier is here ."

"Fuck that, what's your problem is ? A nigga called 3 times in a row with no answer, we talked about this already. You need to keep yo phone by you at all times. "

"Man whatever, where the hell you at ?"

"Don't yell at me but I'm pulling up right now, send yo brother out to help."

"Ok" I threw my phone on the bed without hanging up and I went to the staircase and yelled out to my brother to go help Ty.

...................

Lee's Pov

I pushed the button to open the garage door and seen Chulo lame ass brother walking out the door leading to the garage door. Don't get me wrong he's coo or whatever but I don't like the way he used to try and play big brother to Chulo and shit.

Nigga use to try and scare me talking about he in the military, he doesn't want to have to use his training on me. I told him, no one puts fear in my heart after that we been coo.

"Levi what's good? " He said walking over to dap me up."Nothing much just taking care of my family "

"That's wassup but how have you been? "

"I'm good yo it gets crazy at times but I love everything about my life at the end of the day. "

"I hear ya but I need you to call me, text me or whatever it takes to keep me updated on my brother. I know you probably like I can't do that to him but he's all I got."

"I gotcha fam" I shook my head in reassurance ."Coo now let's bring this in the house before he comes out here looking for us."

We walked inside and my baby is in the kitchen cooking. "Sup bae? Feeling better I see"

"I'm ok we gotta few hours before we leave why not get dinner started so it won't be much to do later." I walked over to him and kissed him. I pulled him into a hug and whispered in his ear. "I'll finish up bae go talk to your brother "

He said ok after giving me a peck. "You so gay bae " He grabbed me and kissed me longer. I pushed him away and told him his brother is waiting.

..........................

"Mr. Gonzalez the doctor will see you now." A familiar male nurse said. I grabbed Chulo hand and we walked back to the exam room.

When we reached the room the nurse opened the door and prompted us to go in. He had Chulo sit on the exam table while I sat on the chair next to the door. "I'm nurse Jones, the doctor will be in shortly " the way he looked at me was awkward.

"Your lil boyfriend kinda cute but I didn't think fems were your type. " "Bae chill with that, you mine and all I'm thinking about day and night. " I got up and kissed him.

"Hmmm he must think otherwise, bitch better tread lightly " I laughed, then thought about it. "He ain't nobody to worry about, I kinda met him at the court but we didn't really talk."

"Oh he was yall cheerleader? " I laughed again. "You crazy but I was playing basketball solo that day." He looked at me sorta sideways.

"Don't make me -" " Knock knock, afternoon Carlos and ?" I got up and shook his hand. "Levi, his husband "

"Oh nice to put a face with a name, I'm glad you could make it in. So Carlos everything I discuss with you is OK to discuss in front of Levi? "

"Yes" I looked at the doctor like duh bitch nigga. "Ok well before we get started in need a urine sample for the lab. I'll step outside for a min."

"Ty you can be a lil more respectful , you don't have to be a dick all the time. " He side eyed me while using the urine cup.

Shortly after the door opened and the doctor came back in. "So how's the no sex thing going ? Still going strong? " why is it any of your concern? "I tried but I can't keep him off me "

"Doc don't mind him, we haven't been doing anything, I'm in a drought to be honest. " I said to the doctor. "Ok good, he kind of scared me there. We'll get started and I'll have you all out 15 mins tops."

..........................

Carlos Pov

We finally made it home and I was cleared to have sex. Although someone was more excited than me lol. Honestly I'm not in the mood but to please him I'll do it.

I made it upstairs after grabbing a bottle of water and Ty is on the bed watching tv in his boxerbriefs, my baby so sexy. Completely shocked I stripped down to my boxers and got in bed. I laid my head on his chest as we watched, Hit the floor.

He ran his fingers through my hair and it was relaxing. After a few minutes I lifted myself up to straddle him and then I trailed sloppy kisses from his neck that went down to his dick and before I could grab it he stopped me. " Why try and you not into it ?..... I have to get Jr in a few, think I'll take him to Chuck E Cheese we can stop and get Zay if you want. " Not really wanting to respond I gave an ok.

He got up and left the room. As if on que his phone begin to ring. That stupid hoe calling, should I answer or nah ?

"Hello !"

"May i speak with, fuck that put Ty on the phone. "

"Still haven't grew up yet."

"And you still haven't stop taking dick have you ? Now put my man on the phone "

"What type of dumb are you ? Your man ? Girl! "

"Queen bitch to you"

"Bitch I -"

"Dont finish that, now let me give you some rules before you try to come for me. "

"Ok bitch "

"#1 Don't " then the bitch hangs up in my ear. That's when he decided to walk back in the room, great just great.

"Bae let's get ready I just went ahead and put the food in the fridge just in case we decide on dinner elsewhere. "

"Ok" I guess he can tell I'm a lil annoyed but I didn't think it was noticeable.

"Bae why you looking like that ? "

" Ugh I hate that she's having your baby" I said to him as I followed him in our walk in closet. I stood behind him and put my hands around his chest. Damn this nigga smell so good."Can't let her get to you bae, it's me and you forever. " He turned to kiss me. He pulled me forward into a hug and grabbed my ass and used his left hand to smacked my right butt cheek.

"Damn that hurt so good " He picked me up and put me against the wall. As a reflex I put my legs around his waist. He moved his right hand to slide his boxerbriefs down some and mine some shortly after.

I leaned in to kiss him, my ass for the love of sex is a lil wet. "Fuck bae" Ty moaned while kissing me. Usually that means he nutted but that can't be the case, well at least not right now.

He rubbed his dick on my entrance and I can feel why he moaned like that, it has to be pre cum cause I can feel the moisture. " Bae go slow, please " I said while looking into his captivating eyes.

I think my ass missed the dick more than my mouth because it just welcomed Ty with open arms and shit, I swear this never happened before. The tingling sensation his dick head gave sent me over the edge.

"Fuck this ass nigga, ahhh fuck me" I got so bold I used the wall as leverage and tried my best to grind on the dick and I did great if I may add. "Bed now" He walked us to the bed and laid me on my back while still deep inside me.

This nigga gave me some long, slow, passionate strokes, I can feel every inch of him in me. I missed this feeling but not just the feeling of us skin to skin but the fact that I'm able to please him. Sure I love the way he dicks me down but I get just a lil more pleasure knowing that my body pleases his.

He placed soft kisses on my neck while both of his hands surrounded my head and he spoke "Carlos baby I don't just love you im in love with you. I'm in love with the fact that you've done everything in your power to take care of me although you had your own issues. But I want you to know that if you hurt I hurt, you cry I cry, you bleed and so do I. I love you baby" He didn't miss a stroke while he spoke and he made love to my mouth with his tongue. Our tongues played with each other in ecstacy.

I just love this feeling right here, I really want to - "Levi, ugh, AHHHHH shit" I came without touching myself, slowly Im panting while he's drilling me with King.

As his strokes slightly began to differ I can tell he's about to come. Roughly 3 mins passed and my ass is greeted with 3 weeks of cum. After we enjoyed our after glow we went to the tub. He went to get his phone and play one of our favorite songs, Silk more.

He got in the tub behind me and I laid my back on his chest. I feel so damn safe with him, like nothing can happen as long as we're together. He played the song and I was in my own world.

Partial lyrics Silk more

Could we get a room on the
Southside of the ghetto
Could we make sweet love
While in the forest or the meadow
Can we get it on, get it on
'Til the sun gives light
Could we just kiss each other
Like it was our very very very first time

Can we hold hands
And walk across the sandy beaches
Can we stop and stare
Just looking at each other, looking at each other speechless
Can we embrace each other
While the moon gives light
Can we make a pact to stay together forever
Forever together

Please (please) give me some more
(Can you give me more)
Please, just a little bit more (more)
More (yeah, I like the way you touch me)
Give me some more

End of partial lyrics

While in the tub I thought about alot of things but only one thing stood out.

"I think I need to talk to my mom " I said while in his arms.

"Go for it bae."

Thanks for the support, comments, votes and reads.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.2K 3K 38
If you haven't read Love Who You WANT: Book 1 (BxB) then you should cause you'll be hella confused. [Warning: This is a boyxboy book. If your a homo...
17.3K 592 24
okay so this is book two um.. yea from "Behind The Scenes" as I said its book two :) idk man just read it if you read BTS 'till now UwU good bye u-u.
25.1K 1.3K 41
This is the sequel to "For The Love of Money" if you haven't read it, go read that first, or else this book will not make since to you. -Beautiful_St...
302K 15.5K 33
(boyxboy) Sequel to What A Catch, Kellin so you should probably go ahead and check that one out first!