Chapter 11 Wonderland

Lee's Pov

I can't say life's bad but I can say it'll be a he'll of a lot easier with my baby around. I miss him, his smile, his laugh, his attitude, like I said I miss him.

He called the other day and we got into a big argument but I think I got the point across.

"Hey baby, what's up ?"

"Don't start I'm just calling to check on lil man."

"Well what about me ?"

"Danielle got you. Anywho, let me talk to him."

"He's with Amber and Ari."

"Ok, bye."

"Hold up bae, hear me out real quick."

"Ok make it quick"

"Chulo ya man miss you, um Jr misses you. I'm sorry about Dani and Mahogany, come home we can work this out I'll never-"

" you'll never what hurt me ? Do it again ? Have another baby on me ? What is it Levi? SPIT IT OUT DAMN IT !!!"

Silence.....

"Exactly your just a fuck boy good- "

"Carlos you know........ I never in my life loved anyone the way I love you...... yes I love Jr and I love my unborn baby girl . I can't change the past nor dictate the future but I'll try my damnest to get my family back and do right by you. But for right now I'm going to leave you alone and give you space no more calling you every second or nun of that I'll wait for you to call me."

"About time you-" Did he just cut me off.

"But ! When you call make sure that your calling to tell me your coming home. Be safe, I care about you so fucking much, you gone always be bae and you know this, keep ya head up. I love you nigga."

"I love you too" chulo said. I can't wait till my baby is back home. I just want to chill with him , no more or less. I can't believe I lasted this long without him.

That's how the convo went. I'm just sitting home waiting on my bae to get you.

............

Carlos Pov

I just told him I love him twice since we've been away from each other, I really mean it I hope he genuinely feels the same. I know when I go back everything won't get back to normal but eventually it will. I just don't want to deal with his baby mom's. Im not on that type of shit.

..........

Two weeks later

When I did meet up with Bari I was pussy I couldn't tell him. So i ended up waiting two weeks. But today is the day I leave for sure.

I just gotta man up and tell Bari. I told him I was on the way and needed to talk. Im just arriving to his house, we hugged and here comes the talk.

" Im going back, I've had fun did my own thing but home is where it is. Im suppose to be planning a wedding not in Vegas living the single life. True my relationship isn't perfect but its worth it. I hope you understand and we can still be friends." I rushed all of that out, I think he heard the sigh in my voice.

"Los just chill I enjoyed you and everything that came with it. Im glad you came ! But you have s bright future ahead of you so go home and do you. You still have my number just hit me up in ya free time."

"See your too good to be true. I'm going to miss you, later Bari it's been real."

"Lol, true. I'm going to miss you too, drive safe, give me a hug before you leave."

I walked up to him and hugged him, he pushed back a little and attacked my lips. " I admit I like you alot, but I know where your heart is. Just enjoy life Los, I'm happy as long as you are." After he said that he kissed me again and we broke the hug. I walked out to my car and headed to the gas station.

On my way to the gas station I was thinking about Ty and Jr. I miss my little family but this had to have happened cause I believe it'll bring us closer.

Yall know I love music so I had to play one of my favorites from Keyshia Cole ft Elijah Blake wonderland.

I be losing my mind everytime
You take me to your wonderland
When I look into your eyes
I get lost in your wonderland
When your gone away
I'm dreaming about you baby
Got me losing my mind everytime
You take me to your wonderland

When you said that ooh I got that runback
You was talking good I see you baby
Who wouldv'e thought you was statin' true facts
Now you got me hooked
You did that babe
Open up your door cuz I really want to come in
I need it all won't be no frontin'
I hear you callin bringin the lovin'
Gotta have you in my life ooh

This song gives me life and then some.

Thanks for the votes comments and reads.This will be the last update for a while. Thanks for your patience.