Chapter 24

Lee's Pov

"I gotcha bro" pysch just told me he got word Dani I mean Danielle was rushed to the hospital but she'll be induced tomorrow morning. So I gotta fly out tonight. It takes like 5 hours from Cali to NY .

I know he's not going to be mad but idk. He's been in the car for only half of the conversation though.

"Bae ? "

"I know Lee let's just go home so you can pack for you and Jr. " Jr so he going to make me take him.

" I see your face and yes I said Jr. I trust you'll be ok but he needs to see his mom. And I'm not going to press the issue now but when you get there I need you to have and idea of how long will you be there. I don't want to have to go to NY and fuck shit up. "

"I got you shaw-bae " I pulled off making our way home.

When I got in went to the kitchen to make dinner because I know Chulo will be busy with Zay.

"Bae I'm almost done with dinner and I need to shower can you watch the stove please? "

"Yes"

I kissed his forehead and left to go to our room and shower. While showering I was making plans to eat quick and load up the car with our luggage then straight to get Jr.

"Ahh shit, you scared me " Chulo just looking around at me all naked. He's standing there in boxers.

"My bad, I miss you and your not even gone yet. I wish you didn't have to go." I was drying off while he whinned. I pulled him into a hug and kissed him.

"Chulo bae you know I hate to leave you but I'll be right back but if it takes more than 3 days I'll fly you in. "

"I really don't wanna go but for you I will." I kissed his lips some more until he pushed me against the wall and dropped to his knees and took me in his mouth.

I'm not complaining about it but this is the wrong time for this to go down.
"Bae you tryna start shit and I'm trying to give you this good dick real quick so drop them boxers."

He bent over on the sink and I squatted down to eat his ass real quick and I got up to slide in but I heard my phone ring. Chulo lifted his head and looked in the mirror at me.

"I'm trying to fuck I'm not thinking about that phone." He put his head back down as I tried to get in his tight hole. After I ate him out some more i got in.

Let's just say I don't think he can drive me to the airport much less walk. I showed no mercy on that ass.

.....................

We got to my parents house for Jr, I just finished eating while Chulo drove. "Bae go inside, I'll get Zay. "

He sighed loudly and got out. I grabbed Zay, ran after Chulo and slapped his ass. He's already walking funny so I know he's mad now.

"Fuck you Levi! " see what I mean.

Surprisingly La answered the door.

"Hey yall ! Awh Zay come here auntie baby. " He waddle over to her after I put him down.

After we made it inside I seen all my brothers except Chase. But he plays college basketball so I know he's always busy.

"Aye bro you straight, need some company? "Darien asked

"I'm good D but aye come holla at me out back." I stopped at the den to say hi to my mom and pops.

After that I went to the back to talk.