Chapter 6 If there's a question of my heart

Lee's Pov

Don't judge me. You can't handle half of what I've dealt with. There's a reason I do the things I do, there's a reason I am who I am.

I rushed home, I really fucked up ugh. I finally reached home and his car is here. Im kinda happy yet scared. I walked inside after 5 minutes of sitting in the car trying to figure out how ima get myself outta this one.

" Bae im home !" I kinda sorta yelled out.

I didn't get a response I'm still thirsty so I grabbed a vitamin water and went upstairs. I don't see him. "Chulo ! Where are you bae ?" I looked over this whole house and he's no where to be found. I would call my mom's but then she'll be in my business. Guess I'll wait to see if he shows up tonight.

I'm sitting here watching Graceland but I can't get into it cause my baby on my mind. I hope he doesn't do anything crazy. I need some good loving right now hopefully he'll show up sooner than later.

.................

Carlos Pov

Does this nigga think here can just up and change relationships like a light switch. An apartment in New York, really ? You see im not mad I'm hurt it's a huge difference.

I don't want to be with him, do I love him you ask yes but I can't deal anymore. I know your wondering where I am but it's for us to know and Levi to find out.

I'm just confused about the proposal to me. Like was any of it real ? Was this to just keep me around ? I asked myself.

" Aye Pat bout to slide through so get off ya ass we going with him "Gabe annoying as semi yelled to me. Of course I didn't tell him anything about my problems with Levi. Im not that type of person and besides he's friends with both of us.

After a while Pat lazy ass blew his horn for us to come outside. Mind you we all have cellphones and they been invented calling and recently texting.

"Whats good yall boys ?" He asked while we entered the car me getting in the back seat.

"Nun much trying to get into something " Gabe answered

"Im good yo" I replied nonchalantly. He looked at me funny for a few minutes then I asked him what's up his reply was

" I see already we gotta bring you home so ma boy can dick you down." Pat said looking at me threw the rearview mirror while they both laughed. I didn't respond.

I just sat there texting Bre about my son. I just thought about it I got clothes over there I can get. "Ayo I'm trying to slide to Bre place to grab something "

" Coo I need to see my nephew anyway" Pat said. We made it there quick. I made it to the door and knocked then remembered I had a key but since I'm not alone I didn't want to use it.

" Hey yall my baby sleep so dont be making to much noise" Bre greeted us

Everyone spoke accordingly. I went straight to her room and grabbed my gym bag I left over here and packed the few clothes I had. "Bae you ok, you know you can leave your things here nobody gonna touch them."

I hate when she does that, I wasn't going to tell her but I may as well. "Bre I'm going away for a while just to clear my head, I would ask you can I bring my son but that'll be to hard for you. Im not in any trouble I just need to clear my head. Once I get where I'm going you gotta promise to visit me with my son as often as possible."

She stood there looking confused, good I thought to myself I didnt need her trying to talk me outta nothing. I did the unthinkable before I left, I grabbed her face and kissed her, told her I love her and take care of my son.