There's Faith In Love (Vic Fu...

By epiconfire

"I never thought I would truly be happy again. I love you, Victor Vincent Fuentes." Blair Marie Anderson had... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six

There's Faith In Love

6.6K 50 1
By epiconfire

"I never thought I would truly be happy again. I love you, Victor Vincent Fuentes."

Blair Marie Anderson had everything going for her. She spent the first eighteen years of her life preparing for graduation and after. Those eighteen years all meant nothing after hearing four words she dreaded: your mother committed suicide. Things only took a turn for the worst. The bright side? She'll be back with her mother in the matter of months. Though, in the matter of months her opinion on dying could change dramatically. What happens when Blair meets Vic?

Victor Vincent Fuentes is a generally happy guy. His band is getting big, he has great friends, and his family is supportive with whatever choices he makes. One eventful trip to visit his friend in the hospital can cause for many choices to be made. Those choices will never be easy for him to make and could possibly change his life forever. What happens when Vic meets Blair? 

Just remember, there's faith in love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 20 23
{Vic Fuentes Fanfic} Claire was never really into bands. When her best friend Alex convinces her to go to a Pierce The Veil concert, she catches the...
131K 4.3K 40
hey, my names Alli Marie Fuentes. yes Fuentes, the great Vic Fuentes' daughter, but their's a twist. He doesn't know I exist. My mom left him when sh...
15.9K 723 23
*COMPLETED* Kate Lynch: 22, Vine & YouTube star...but behind the camera she's depressed and tries to end her life until she gains two new Twitter Fol...
1.9K 113 11
Kellin Quinn has everything in his life he could ever want. He was dating his beautiful girlfriend, Katelynne, was in a famous band called Sleeping W...