My Ex-Girlfriend is my New Mo...

By FallinginReverze

Ginger Vera, a fifteen year old typical 2nd year high-school who works as a part timer in a pastry shop. She... More

Author's note and Cast of Characters
Ch.1 [FLASHBACK P.1]
Ch.2 [FLASHBACK P.2]
Ch.3 [FLASHBACK P.3]
Ch.4 [FLASHBACK P.4]
Ch.5 [FLASHBACK P.5]
Ch.6 [FLASHBACK P.6]
Ch.7 [FLASHBACK P.7]
Ch.8 [FLASHBACK P.8]
Ch.9 [FLASHBACK P.9]
Ch.10 [FLASHBACK P.10]
Ch.11 Back to Reality (Present)
Ch.12 Karma's a Bitch.
Ch.13 Goodbye Yesterday
Ch.14 Janine
Ch.15 Reward
Ch.16 Expectations.
Ch.17 Assuming does hurt.
Ch.18 Best thing she never had.
Ch.19 What you don't know won't hurt you.
Ch.20 The Next Morning.
Ch.21 Question and Answer.
Ch.22 Art of letting Go.
Ch.23 Falling.
Ch.24 Home Alone.
Ch.25 Chemistry or History?
Ch.26 Monster Step Mom.
Ch.27 Pancakes and Truths.
Ch.28 Guilty Pleasures.
Ch.29 Your Love is my Heart Disease.
Ch.30 Two is better than one.
Ch.31 Realization sucks.
Ch.32 Brilliant Lies.
Ch.33 I love you Goodbye.
Ch.34 Too late to apologize
Ch.35 If you ever come back

Prologue

120K 2.5K 1.5K
By FallinginReverze

Alessa's POV

"I'm so happy now that you're finally going to meet my daughter," Emman said excitedly.

He is my boyfriend for two years now and he proposed to me last month. He is older than me. He is already thirty nine while I am twenty three. A lot of people are surprised whenever I tell them about Emman's age because he doesn't look like it. I cannot blame them because he is very athletic, handsome and extremely wealthy.

He is the owner of multiple hotels here in the Philippines. A lot of people told me that I'm just after his money but I don't care about what they say because they are also aware that I am wealthy. My family owns a chain of luxury restaurants in Metro manila.

"I'm really glad that GG finally came back here. She's also excited to meet you because I always talk about you whenever I have the chance." he said before reaching for my left hand. He pressed it gently afterwards.

I smiled because I am happy that his daughter understands our relationship. When we started dating, I thought that our age difference will be a big problem to GG because the typical reaction of a daughter of a wealthy man is to be angry.

"I really appreciate that she doesn't see me as your sugar baby" I joked and it made him frown.

"She's very openminded. Besides, I'm not the first man to marry a woman that's half my age" he explained. 

I just smiled at him in response before I returned my focus to the road. He doesn't keep secrets from me, he told me everything about his past and everything about his daughter. He found her five years ago after fifteen years of searching. 

One thing that he regrets the most was when he unintentionally abandoned his family. He was just eighteen years old when he got her girlfriend pregnant. He is studying in one of the most prestigious school in the Philippines. He is taking Business Administration when he met Melanie, and he calls her M for short.

Melanie was a scholar that time and unfortunately poor, but her situation didn't stop Emman from loving her even though his parents didn't approve their relationship. They disowned Emman when he got Melanie pregnant because he disagreed when they asked him to abort the baby.

Emman is pampered all his life but he gave up his studies to support M. They decided to live together until she gave birth to their daughter GG. 

When his parents found out that M already gave birth, they decided to talk to Emman. He's so happy thinking that his parents will now acknowledge their daughter but unfortunately they didn't.

They just offered him to study again and after that he can work to his parents business to be able to support his family but he is not allowed to live with his wife but he can support them by sending money.

He was so desperate that time because he wanted his family to have a better life so he accepted his parents offer. He continued his course in London because it's part of their condition. He saves half of his allowance monthly and sent it to Philippines to support his family.

Apart from what he knows is that his parents screened all his letters and money, they faked all the letters that he's receiving in return but that didn't stop M from hoping that he will be back. Until one day a letter came with a big amount of money.

Dear M,

I went straight to London to study, I didn't tell you because I don't want you to stop me from doing what I want to do, I want my old life again. Here's a big amount of money, use this for our daughter. You're not going to see me again because I don't intend to go back. I'm sorry.

Emman.

When Emman came back after four years of studying he went immediately to M's house. He's so excited to see his family but there's no one there, the neighbor said that she and her daughter left two years ago. He confronted his parents afterwards and found out that he was deceived to take him away from his family and he also found out about the letter they gave to her.

He did everything to search for his family but M is good at hiding. He searched for fifteen years until one day he found GG living alone and M is already dead. Emman loves her so much that's why he chose not to love again since then. Not until we met, he said I'm the second one that made his heart beat again.

"You know I'm very happy that I found GG, it took me three years to make her forgive me and to accept me as her father" he said smiling.

"And thank you for accepting me wholeheartedly even though you know my past" He added.

"You are a very kind person Emman, I know you did those things in the past because you love them and it's not your fault that your parents deceived you"

"I should be the one thanking you for being honest" I added smiling. His honesty is one of the reasons why I fell in love with him.

"She's very beautiful and we're open with each other, I'm just so glad that we're closer now. Did I mention to you that she's bisexual? I hope you're not a homophobic" He said anxiously.

"Nope you didn't tell me but I'm not a homophobic, I have lots of gay friends and trust me they're all funny" I replied hastily. Very few people can accept their children's homosexuality and I'm very glad that he's one of those.

If you only knew, I had a girlfriend once. I never told him that part of my teenage years.

I sighed heavily when I remember Ginger, my ex-girlfriend that I left without saying a single word. I feel sad whenever I remember what I did but somehow it's still a good thing because I get to meet with the most amazing person in the whole world now.

"That's good! I hope you two get along well because you're almost the same age, she's now twenty one and oh she's also going to take her masters degree here. I'm thinking of enrolling her to your school what do you think?"

"I love that idea!" I said excitedly. I can't wait to bond with her.

I smiled when we entered the entrance of Forbes Park, it's where he lives. I've been to his house many times but I still can't help myself not to be amazed by the facade and design of it.

It's a Japanese inspired three-storey house, his daughter took up Civil Engineering and she's the one behind the design of the it. When you enter the gate you'll be welcomed by a tree that looked like cherry blossoms. I think it's a family of acacia tree.

When I have my own house, it would definitely be a Japanese inspired house.

Your house? It's not just yours, It will be ours...

I can't help myself not to smile remembering my conversation with Ginger before but I felt sad afterwards.

Why do I always remember her? why is everything that is connected to Emman reminds me of her. I asked myself mentally.

I hope she's fine wherever she may be. I added mentally as we enter the house.

I sat on the couch immediately, I'm so tired because I attended a conference before Emman picked me up.
The living room is beautiful and cozy, the main receiving area is two feet below the floor. Rather than taking masters degree in civil engineering, it would be better if she just take Architecture.

"Where is GG?" Emman asked the maid excitedly.

"She's in her room sir" the maid replied politely.

"Okay, tell her to come down when she's done, I'd like her to meet A" suddenly I felt nervous.

It's the first time that I will meet her and I don't know what will be her reaction. I hope she's kind like her father always tell me. Emman and I are in a deep conversation when he looked passed me and smiled.

"GG I would like you to meet my fiancée, A" he stood up afterwards and pointed at me.

"Hey nice to meet you A" my nervousness grew upon hearing her voice. I stood up immediately and faced her to greet her as well but I froze when I saw her face.

Ginger Vera! I thought her father was dead! I yelled mentally in shock. It's obvious on her beautiful face that she's shocked as I am right now.

"Alessa Mendez" She mumbled frowning.

"What's wrong? Have you met before?" Emman asked suspiciously. I was about to reply when she interrupted.

"Of course Dad, she's your fiancée" She replied without removing her gaze on mine.

"Ah yes! I thought you know each other" Emman chuckled as he positioned beside me.

"A this is Ginger Vera Fernandez, GG for short" He introduced formally.

"GG this is Alessa Mendez, your soon to be mom" He added before kissing me on my cheek, I blushed in embarrassment.

Crap! How lucky of me! I'm avoiding her gaze. I felt alarmed suddenly, I don't want Emman to know about our relationship in the past.

We headed to the dining area afterwards to eat, all of my favorite foods were prepared on the table but I don't have the appetite. My situation is very awkward right now.
Good thing Emman have lots of things to catch up with her so there's no need for me to talk.

She has changed a lot, before I'm taller than her but now she's taller than me. She's skinny back then and super cute, now she's sexy and stunning because she has the curves on the right places.

She's flawless, wearing a skimpy shorts and a V-neck tank top. She has a tattoo on her right ankle and a pierce on her upper right ear. All in all she's not cute and innocent anymore.

"GG I'd like you to take your masters degree in A's school" he said all of a sudden.

"I thought I will be enrolling to mom's school?" she argued frowning.  My eyes widen when I remember her mother.

Oh my god! Aunt Melanie is dead! I felt sad afterwards. I'm sure she died because of hypertension, the person I called and loved as a mom once. She's still strong the last time I saw her, before I left Ginger. I closed my eyes for a bit to stop my tears from forming.

"I know but it's best if you have a friend already, and her school is better when it comes to engineering" she glared at me afterwards but I avoided it and focused to the food that I'm eating.

"Okay" she replied after a while. I know she doesn't like the idea, I don't like it too but if I contradict his decision it might seem like I don't want to be with his daughter.

"Okay very good" he smiled in victory. He's about to say something again when his phone vibrated.

"Hello? Oh Mr. Tan" He covered the mouthpiece and leaned closer to my ear.

"I just need to fix this call, be back later" he give me a peck on my lips before standing up.

Ginger and I were left, the awkward atmosphere is all over the place. She just continued eating her food like I don't exist. I can't take the silence anymore, I have to ask her about aunt Melanie.

"Uhm w...what happened to Aunt Melanie? I know it's too late but I'm sorry for what happened and condolence" she looked at me sharply and raised her brow afterwards.

"Don't pretend as if you care, my mom don't need your condolence so do I" she said irritably.

"I...I just want to know what happened, you don't need to be harsh" I said in a low voice.

"Ask my father not me, I'm not required to talk to you" I was about to respond when Emman came in.

"A loves your design of our house, every time she comes here she praises it" he said before sitting down beside me, I blushed in embarrassment once again. I saw on the corner of my eye that she glanced on right my hand and stared briefly on the ring that I'm wearing.

"I'm glad you liked it, I didn't know you fancy Japanese style houses" she faked a smile. Emman gazed at me smiling as he awaits for my response.

"Yes, I really am a fan of Japanese designs since I was a child" she already knows that. She's really making me uncomfortable. She's melting me with her hazel brown eyes though it's full of hatred.

"Don't worry A, soon you will be living here with us and I'm sure that we'll be a happy family" He said sweetly before poking my nose gently. Suddenly the chair creaked, we both looked at her.

"I'm done eating, Dad I'll head upstairs first, I need to fix my things" she said flatly.

"Okay sweetie" he nodded in understanding.

"Nice to meet you Alessa" She forced herself to smile before leaving the both of us.

"You can spend the night here since you didn't bring your car" He offered while giving me soft kisses on my face.

If Ginger is not your daughter I'd be happy to oblige I replied mentally.

"No it's okay, you can tell your driver to drive me home" I excused hoping that he will buy it.

"No please. I want to spend more time with you" he pleaded, it's one of my weakness when it come's to him.  I missed him too, he became busy these past few days.
I sighed heavily before nodding.

"Okay but I'll go home early tomorrow"

•M•E•G•I•M•N•M•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 23.1K 33
When Dana Thomas's parents get divorced, and her aunt and uncle pass away, her mother decides it's time for a change - just in time for senior year o...
15.5K 454 38
Heather Smith is a simple but gorgeous and a successful woman. She has things that most girls could ever ask for. Young, head-turner, smoking hot sex...
32.4K 3.6K 44
☆ Featured ☆ NA ✔︎ AmbassadorsNG ✔︎ Wattpad ✔︎ It's challenging to be yourself in a society where being a lesbian is an offense with a fourteen-year...
1.9M 72.9K 44
Alexandra Isabelle Alvarrez - a driven, Filipino-American 17-year-old girl who just wants to breeze through her senior year and fulfill her bigger dr...