dino's twin sister ➳ seventeen

Par kkaebsongkaisoo

❛ My name is Lee Areum, and I'm the twin sister of Seventeen's maknae, Dino. ❜ { achievements; #63 in fanfic... Plus

❀ Dino's Twin Sister ❀
One ➵ Meeting The Boys
Two ➵ Sleepover
Three ➵ Thunderstorm
Four ➵ Meeting The Girlfriend
Five ➵ Injury
Six ➵ Stars
Seven ➵ Ferris Wheel
Eight ➵ Fight
Nine ➵ Kiss
Ten ➵ Paintballing
Eleven ➵ Hospital
Twelve ➵ Decision
Thirteen ➵ Wonpil
Fourteen ➵ Date
Fifteen ➵ Thunderstorm p.2
Sixteen ➵ New Faces
Seventeen ➵ Gunpoint
Eighteen ➵ Shock
Nineteen ➵ Awake
Twenty ➵ Promises
Twenty One ➵ Break
Twenty Two ➵ Thank You
Twenty Three ➵ School
*not an update* 10k!
Twenty Four ➵ I've Missed You
Twenty Five ➵ Birthday
Twenty Six ➵ Award Ceremony
Twenty Seven ➵ After Party
Twenty Eight ➵ Adventure
Twenty Nine ➵ Rain
Thirty ➵ Encounter
Thirty One ➵ Fake Relationship
Thirty Two ➵ Resolution
Thirty Three ➵ Fire
Thirty Four ➵ Police
Thirty Five ➵ Panic
Thirty Six ➵ Burdens
Thirty Eight ➵ Party
Thirty Nine ➵ Trust
Forty ➵ Revelations
Forty One ➵ Final Chapter
Sequel!
New Fanfic!

Thirty Seven ➵ Concert

29.9K 1.2K 1.3K
Par kkaebsongkaisoo

Three weeks have passed and now, Joshua is out of the hospital, the band are on an announced break until the studios are repaired and Joshua's fully healed, and Mingyu is still just as scared to tell the boys his 'news'. We've heard nothing else from the police, and I don't know if that's a good or bad thing.

And tonight is the night of the Big Bang concert.

"What should I wear?" I huff, turning to face Joshua with two optional shirts in my hands.

"That one," He says, pointing to the blue shirt in my right hand.

I scrunch up my nose. "Really?"

He laughs loudly. "Why ask?"

"I don't know," I chuckle, putting the both of them back. "I'll wear my Big Bang shirt instead."

"That would make sense." He laughs.

I go inside of my bathroom and change cloth as Joshua waits inside my room. I examine myself in the mirror, noticing the few scars and fading cuts on my arms from the accident. I grab a bomber jacket that's hanging on the back of my door and put it on, covering what I don't want to be visible.

"How do I look?" I ask when I step outside of my room.

"Fantastic, baby." He grins and I laugh at his pun.

"Good one."

"Come on, the show will be starting soon." He says and stands up, holding my hand with his arm which isn't in a sling.

"Bye, Dino." I say to my twin when we pass the living room.

He pouts. "I'm so jealous."

"Don't be a loser." Joshua laughs and I restrain a smile.

"Good one. Please say hello to Jiyong for me, Areum!" He requests.

I laugh. "Bye, Dino."

It doesn't take long to reach the dome were the concert is being held. I hold Joshua's hand as we make our way into the venue, the atmosphere excited and thousands of fans walking around us.

We make our way over to the merchandise stand and I gaze upon all of the pretty shirts. I want them all.

"Should we buy glow sticks?" He asks, smiling.

I nod. "Okay."

I reach for my purse but Joshua motions for me to put it away.

"I'll buy it for you."

"Thank you."

The girl at the stall turns around and Joshua holds out a pile of money notes.

"Two glow sticks please." He requests politely.

But the girl doesn't move, she just stares at Joshua like he's just offered her millions of money. Then she smiles widely and I can tell she's a fan.

"Joshua, Areum!" She whisper shouts and Joshua looks around cautiously.

"Hello." Joshua bows.

"Sorry, I won't keep you waiting but is it okay if we quickly take a photo?"

Joshua nods. "Yeah sure, of course."

I stand out of the way and Joshua leans over the table and smiles for the photo. But the girl turns around and motions for me to be in the photo too.

"Are you sure?" I ask.

"Yeah!"

"Okay." I smile and step into the photograph too.

"Thank you so much." She says and hands us the glow sticks.

"Bye." Joshua and I both say and make our way towards our seats.

I love meeting his fans, especially when they're nice to me and don't claim I've stolen their boyfriend.

I'm surprised when I realise we're sitting right beside the stage with a great view. I look at Joshua, surprised, and he smiles at me knowingly.

"I didn't know you got tickets so close!" I say excitedly. "These must have costed you a fortune, though."

"Well, what can I say? I am a good man."

"Stop." I laugh, pushing his shoulder playfully, not his sore shoulder of course.

"This is the right block." He says and I nod, following the numbers across the seat.

"Here are our seats!" I grin when I read the numbers.

"No, that's the wrong number." He laughs loudly.

I close my eyes and smile. "You need to stop with all of these puns."

"I'll stop." He promises with a smirk.

After the supporting act finishes, the lights turn off and the whole dome erupts in cheers. After a short introduction on the screen, Big Bang rise up on panels and I jump up and down in excitement.

"Oh my god, they're actually here!" I shout over the song to Joshua.

They're so close that I can see the light coloured contacts in TOP's eyes.

I turn to Joshua during G Dragon's solo song and watch in adoration as his eyes light up, a genuine smile on his face.

It's been a long time since I've seen him this happy. He looks just like how he used to be.

After many more great songs, the concert finally finishes. I feel sad but I know I'm lucky to have seen them in the first place.

"We should get t shirts to remember this day." I say to Joshua as we walk back towards a merchandise stall.

"We should." He agrees.

"But I'm paying this time!" I tell him and he shakes his head in protest.

"No, I'm paying."

"No you're not." I tell him firmly and order two matching shirts.

He smiles. "Thank you."

When we reach my home, all the lights are off and I assume Dino and my parents are already asleep. We head up to my room and I change into my pyjamas as Joshua uses a shirt and joggers he left here one time.

We lie down onto my bed and I gently lean into him, careful not to add pressure onto his sore arm and shoulder.

"Did you have a good time tonight?" He asks softly and kisses the top of my head as I nod.

"I did, it is was amazing. Thank you."

"I can't sleep, my head is still buzzing." He chuckles.

"Neither can I," I say softly and it's silent for a few moments. "Joshua?"

"Yeah?" He asks, sitting up slightly so he can face me.

"I love you."

He frowns slightly but then smiles. "I don't understand."

author's note; i don't understand is a big bang song ok just in case you didn't know

]sorry for the slow updates but school and stuff and homework and concerts and everything

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

150K 3.3K 37
"hi my name is Hong Jiseol and i am Joshua's younger sister" ◎ may contain SMUTS and harsh/foul language.
9.3M 278K 200
Seventeen Imagines for all 13 members •S.Coups •Jeonghan •Joshua •Jun •Hoshi •Wonwoo •Woozi •DK •Mingyu •The8 •Seungkwan •Hansol •Dino Book backgroun...
10.3K 703 31
Twin sisters Jia and Jimin Hong are finally living under the same roof again. Does this mean double the fun? Or double the trouble?
63.2K 1.3K 13
[requests temporarily closed] imagines for our beautiful Seventeen members. Request by messaging me or commenting on story parts. Add genre, member a...