Bride To A Pervert [Kaisoo] [...

By Sungwriter

DISCLAIMER: (9 DEC 2019) This whole book was written years ago and there are many many many mistakes in my wr... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
The byebye chapter
The Roommate

9

13.6K 394 473
By Sungwriter

I'm back after the MAMA tsunami and 2ne1's appearance sent me straight to heaven! Okay another chap I guess?

SMUT WARNING ⚠️
if you want to skip, look for another warning sign few pages ahead. it will end there, thank you!

KYUNGSOO POV

He carries me to the bed and both of us flop onto it. I immediately try to take over, twisting and turning so I can sit on him but he's way stronger. He pins me down and I continue to squirm to free myself but he refuses to let go.

He smirks, "You know, I told you that I dont mind if you want to top me but I think, not tonight"

"Why not"

"Just because...." He looks head in the space, pretending to think of an answer but I already know why.

"Well then, maybe you wanna go get that lube first— ngghh" I grunt when I feel his bulge against my hips as he moves to get off the bed.

He looks down at me from the edge of the bed, already standing, "I'm sorry hehe"

I roll my eyes and quickly sit up straight to watch him find the bottle in his luggage. The one that his own dad bought him. That's weird to think of but hey, saved our time to go buy one.

I'm not experienced at all in this so fingers crossed, I hope I'll do well and that Kai can take the lead.

Kai puts the red tube up in the air and wriggles it, "I found it!!"

"Wow thank God" I sarcastically reply, chuckling when he makes a face. He's annoyed by it.

He literally runs back to the bed, jumping right on it and the bed shakes because of him. It might break if he dont stop now.

"Hey are we here to wreck the bed?"

"Hell yeah?" Kai gives me a look that screams 'what else do you think we're gonna do?'

"I mean, yes, but not with jumping up and down" I pull his hand so he will stop jumping and kneel down, "Come here"

I push myself up to meet his lips and when it does, it feels as if there are sparks from a loose active wire. The one that can electrocute you. He smiles against the kiss and I try to deepen the kiss.

"You taste good" He mumbles, busy sucking on my lips.

"Back at you" I push him down so he will be lying fully on the bed and get on top of him.

I just hope he dont complain how heavy I am right now because if he does, I'm giving him the blue balls treatment. And technically, myself too.

"You're hard" He looks down, I think he's trying to see through my pants, "You're so damn hard, Soo"

"You can feel it?" I blush as I feel the embarrassment shooting up.

"You're literally sitting on me, what do you mean?"

I ignore his remark and start to move my hips back and forth slowly. The sensation kicks in almost instantly, nothing like what I expected. I thought of taking it easy but the feeling of few grinds already takes me off the chart.

"You okay?" He rubs my arms as I throw my head back, taking in the bliss till I cant no more.

"Oh my God this is nice"

"Here, move to the back a little baby" Kai guides my hips to the back, and I gasp when I feel another hard thing just beneath me.

"Is that a fucking rock?" I look down at his obvious bulge, it is so freaking hard you have no idea! And I'm sitting on top of it!

"Well, you wont know if you dont look at it?" He teases and I roll my eyes, placing my hands down on his chest as a support.

"Aahh this feels so fucking good" I close my eyes as Kai starts to grind first, meeting my needy side.

"J-Just stay like that" He stutters, finding difficulty to even talk now, "Dont lift your butt up"

I lift it because I am afraid to reach my orgasm fast. Just few frictions from him has me going crazy and I am too embarrassed to even let out a moan. Dont even talk about letting out my orgasm.

"Baby take your shirt off" He said as he tugs on the hem of my shirt, lifting it and I can feel the sudden coldness hit my bare skin.

I pull the shirt over my head and Kai tosses it to the side. The shirt is left alone on the floor.

"You too" I said, leaning down to kiss him, "Take it off please"

He snickers, "Why are you suddenly polite. Is that a fantasy? Wanna call me daddy?"

Ugh he is so annoying. I mean, okay what if I do have those kind of fantasies? He dont need to say it to my face tho. Now I am even more embarrassed.

"No, you bitch" I said and help him to pull his shirt off. Now my shirt has a friend on the floor.

The sight of his glowing tan body leaves me breathless. Kai is truly beautiful. He has been nothing but kind, caring and cute. His body doesnt talk the same language as his personality does. Obviously.

"Your time on top is up" He turns us around, and in no time, I am already beneath him once again, "I think I'll take it from here"

"What you wanna do—" A lot of thoughts run through my mind as I contemplate on whether or not to do what I have in mind but fuck it, "—daddy?"

Omfg I did it. I called him daddy. Kai is just few years younger than me. What the fuck but do I want to be called daddy by him? A BIG FAT NO. That's my part. I see why I am seen to the bottom now.

Kai even shoots me questioning glance but he still does that with a proud smile. So i guess, he likes it.

"Daddy is going to take this off" Kai undo my belt and pull my pants down before throwing it to the side again, "We need some preparation first"

"Wow, you do know what to do" I shudder when my bare skin touches his. It still feels surreal but I'm loving it.

"I'd like to believe I watched enough videos to know what to do"

That makes me crack the fuck up, "Yeah right, always hiding behind educational purpose"

"What? You dont expect me to get my know-how from school right?"

"True that" I nod my head, "It would be terrifying if they have a lesson specifically on how to bang"

"Liar" He mutters, "You'd love the subject"

"You think I am you, you pervert man?"

"Shut up" He cuts me off and I just realise that we're even bickering during sex, our first sex. "If it's painful, tell me to stop"

"O-okay, but I'd be thankful if you can make it painless" I start to feel the panic rising in me.

He chuckles deeply, now getting scarier than before, "I dare you to stop me"

I chew on my lips as I nod but when Kai sees that, he stops immediately. He brushes his thumb against my cheek gently, and his eyes get warmer.

"Are you okay?" He asks, "You're hesitating"

"No I am not" I quickly shake my head by the fear that he would think of calling it a night, "I'm fine! Please dont worry"

He carves back the smirk, "Okay, as you say. Who are you, Kyungsoo?"

"I am yours"

•••••••••••••••••••

I am sprawled across the bed, with my legs awkwardly wide open. Practically displaying myself to Kai. I was dying when he asked me to open my legs because that was when I realised, I'm in a deep shit. It was embarrassing and I cant describe in words what I felt.

I was embarrassed, insecure and many more. It was mixed and fucked up. As soon as I opened my legs, all that he could say was beautiful. He repeatedly said I'm beautiful and that I dont know how beautiful I am.

Although I think he was lying, I still appreciate it. I dont feel as bad anymore. We clean my bottom with a specific water bottle, which the boys use for hygiene. Yup we cant do it if it's dirty right? It takes a good 20 minutes to make sure that my ass is clean.

After cleaning that, he grabs the lube on the nightstand.

"Are you sure that is enough?" I try to peak at my bottom, which Kai is very busily trying to make sure it is wet enough.

I am already really wet, so why is he still pouring more lube? My hole down there is like swimming in water.

"You told me to make it as painless as possible" Kai replies, not even bothering to look at me

I lay my head back on the pillow and stare at the ceiling. Maybe he's right. I should just trust him. Kai knows what to do.

"Okay, I'm putting a finger inside. Are you ready?" He glances at me and I quietly nod my head

I dont even have the courage to speak at this time. I inhale deeply as I wait for the touch. I can feel him dragging his finger up and down the area, passing the butthole every second.

I am about to complain out of frustration but then he pushes his finger in slowly, making me shut my fucking mouth. I breathe calmly, closing my eyes and only hear Kai's soothing words.

"It's okay baby, we can take it slow" Kai said, "Are you okay? Can I push it in further?"

"Yeah, this feels like nothing"

"Wow" He chuckles as he pushes his finger in further making me lift my butt off the bed, "I thought you said it was nothing?"

"You should have counted before moving!"

"Why tf would I count, Kyungsoo?" He giggles, "You said I can push it in already!"

"Nngghh" I grunt, my forehead is forming creases when Kai pulls his finger out but not completely.

He starts to move it back and forth as slow as he possibly can while watching for my reaction. I dont even care what I look like because truthfully, I am already a mess. My stomach is hard because I am trying to hold in the tickle, the excitement, the need, the heat. Basically everything.

"Does it feel better?"

I nod slowly, "I think you can add the next finger"

"Say please"

"Please"

"Say please daddy"

"Why do I feel like I'm in the fucking school, Kai?" I groan, kicking him with my feet, "Put it in already!"

"Wow I really got myself a fierce sub" Kai giggles and I can feel my hole getting tighter as Kai adds another finger in.

I wince a little because of the stretch and instead of being worried like he always does, he lets out a moan. I look down at him and see his cute nose scrunch.

"Fuck you're so tight" He pushes his finger in further and I bite my lips, holding in the weird sensation. My bottom is on fire and tingling.

"A-aahh" I gasp when he goes faster, "Th-There, right there"

"Do you want to try 3 fingers? I think you can take it" He stops moving, "Well, my size is around that...."

"Sure" I swallow my saliva imagining how big could he be. 2 fingers and I am already stretches. Could we do 3?

"Okay I'm putting in 3" He said and immediately, I feel his finger poking in.

"Ah wait wait" I blurt out of fear and he quickly rubs my leg with his another hand

"It's okay baby, just breathe. You can do it. I'll do it slowly, we dont have to rush"

As funny as it sounds, it really makes me feel better. The reassurance is what I need. It informs me that Kai is being careful, loving and he just wants both of us to enjoy the moment. He is not selfish. It could be worse if I'm with an impatient guy.

"I'll take care you, you dont have to worry" He whispers more sweet nothings, "There, it is already inside! You okay?"

Without me noticing, he has already inserted another finger in. I look back down at him and he is smiling. Maybe he smiles because he knows he will fit right in.

My walls are clenching on his fingers and it is almost my limit but it feels so good.

"Yeah I'm alright. Wow, you'll be able to fit in"

He chuckles, "That's enough preparation I guess" and he pulls his fingers out.

I quickly gather my strength on my lower half and sit up, grabbing his shoulder and push him down so he will lie down.

"What are you doing" He giggles, wrapping his arm around my waist.

I take one of his hand and bring it closer to my mouth, taking in his index finger inside. He smirks proudly as he relaxes back against the bed frame watching me lick it up.

"I know you watched those adult vids" His hands move from my lower back to my ass, kneading the meaty bums at a slow phase.

I maintain the eye contact while sucking on his finger. I dont even know why I would do that but I just feel that it will intrigue him more. He needs preparation too right?

"Baby can you help me take off my pants?" He asks. His voice got 2 times lower now and it sounds demanding. He turns me on with every single word!

"Of course" I trail down butterfly kisses from his chest to his navel. I can hear quiet moans and feel his hard stomach trembles from the kisses.

I palm his clothed bulge softly and look up at him, wanting to see his reaction. He is just calmly watching me, letting out low mewls and grunts at times. I unbuckle his belt and pull his pants down, along with his boxers.

His member springs to life and it makes me more embarrassed of how healthy he is than me. Mine is just an average pew pew. Speechless is an understatement, i dont know what to say. Or expect.

"You think you can take it?"

I try to look at everywhere but him, "W-Well, I'll have to try"

"Hey" He pushes my chin up with his long finger so I'll look at him, "You have nothing to worry about. I promised I will take care of you and I am a man of my words, you trust me right?"

I shyly nod my head and he chuckles as he turns us around, my lying back on the bed. He hovers on top of me, grinding his lower half against mine.

"Nngghh— it feels, ah fuck, weirder without clothings" I choke out the words while attempting to suppress the moans.

"I can do the lap dance on you if you want" He giggles, leaning down for a kiss.

I lock my arms around his neck as I kiss him passionately, giving my all so he wont have anything to complain about tomorrow.

"Lets cut the chase, Kai" I whisper in his ears and he trails kisses along my jaw before pulling back to line up himself at the entrance.

"I'm putting it in" He reaches out for my hand and clasp our fingers together, holding it tight as I bite my lips tight.

Swallowing my saliva secretly, I can feel him pushing himself in and it feels okay at first. Until it comes halfway, I clench my fingers against his, gasping and breathing out of pace.

"Okay I'll stay here first" He stops moving, drawing calm circles on the back of my hand with his thumb.

I take my time adjusting to his size. He leans back down to whisper sweet nothings to me, as he pushes himself back in little by little.

"Y-You're big" My voice is shaky as hell, I hope he gets what I'm trying to say.

"I know" He giggles, kissing my lips again, "I love you, Kyungsoo. There's nobody I want more than you"

The pain feels too good to be true. He gives his last push and he's already fully inside of me. His pelvic is pressing against my thigh, the hotness shared within skins almost make me sweat profusely.

"Nngghh" I yelp, taking all of it in as he holds his position to let me adjust, "B-baby, I— omfg, you feel g—good"

"Is it painful?" He kisses my forehead as his fingers play with my hair, caressing it softly.

"A little b-but I can take it. You can move"

I can feel my own walls clenching around his shaft, adding more into the friction and that cause both of us to moan even louder. He's not even ashamed of it. He's literally enjoying himself and what else do I want in this relationship? This is perfect.

"Ah you're so good" He places both of his hands on my sides for support as he fasten his pace, practically drilling into me, "F-fuck"

Skin slapping dominates the whole room and I am really that loud annoying bitch next door. I cant let every single thrust alone. Not without a slight gasp or yelp. My muscles on my face are working harder, trying to take in all the bliss.

I lock my two legs around his waist as he pounds harder, and I cant believe I'm about to say this, "P-Please go harder"

"Arch your back for me, baby" He guides me so I'll arch my back and that's when I feel the real deal. It hits so fucking different when you lay flat on your back.

His hair is bouncing to the tempo, some are damp because of the sweat but he does not take a second to rest.

"Do not cum without my permission" He said, "Understand?"

"I-I am so close" I said, restless as I feel it coming from deep within. Kai does not even slow down to speak, he just keeps going with his pace.

I am a big mess, or a shipwreck, under him.

"Not yet, baby" He leans down to pepper kisses on my collarbone, "I'm not done with you yet"

"Nngghh—" I grunt after a tight thrust, making my jaw drops but no sound comes out of it. I am just in awe. Is this heaven on earth? What is this bliss?

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No" Without any hesitation, I shake my head as I pull him closer with my legs that are wrapped around his waist. Afraid that he will let me go at that time.

"No what, baby?"

"No daddy"

"Good" He chuckles, gripping the sheets next to me tightly as he picks up more speed. I can feel his dick growing bigger inside of me, stretching my hole even wider.

"F-fuck" I gasp, catching my breath as I am too surprised at how good this makes me feel, "Nngghh— d-dont stop, I'm almost t-there"

"I love you baby" He manages to say it loud and clear despite his body rocking back and forth, "I love you so much, you have no idea. You're mine now"

"I— ugh, deeper— I'm yours, Kai, I'm yours" I roam my fingers up and down his back, finding some place to hold, "Fuck me like you meant it"

"I'm close" He grits his teeth, closing his eyes as he throws his head back. Such a beautiful sight from my spot, fuck now I want him more. I dont want him to stop. I want this to last forever.

I hold tighter on his arms, feeling all of his biceps and triceps, "M-Me too"

"We can do it together, baby"

"Nngghh— ah Kai" I whine like a baby and I can feel my ass stretching wider and wider as he pounds way harder than before, "P-please let me have it inside"

My whole body turns into a rock as I feel this weird sensation, kind of putting myself into a state of numb. Kai's shaft inside of me is harder than a rock and I can feel him filling me up with his seeds. Me being shameless, I spurt white ropes onto his stomach and I immediately feel sorry for that.

"I-I'm sorry" I frantically reach around to find any sheet or blanket to wipe it away but he stops me.

He gently holds my hand with a gorgeous smile on that face, moving to ride out his orgasm.

"Dont worry about it" He said, "I'll clean it for you"

He pulls out and a river of cum flows out, I can feel it trickling down my ass. He shoot loads of it. Without a prior notice, he is already bending down and licking the tip of my head.

"K-Kai what are you doing" I squirm in my spot, almost crushing his head between my thighs.

"You deserve to feel good" He mutters in between small cat licks, "That was awesome for me, Kyungsoo"

I am at loss of words. He is the sweetest guy! I damn near yell when he takes me in as a whole. His warm cavern feels extraterrestrial. It is out of this fucking world and he is doing it with the softest manner.

After he is done, he sits up straight, "Wait here, I'll get a clean towel to clean you up"

"It's okay, I can do it myself"

He giggles, "If I were you, I wouldnt even try to move because... your ass is looking so red right now"

"But I dont feel that painful" I decide not to listen to him and try to sit up from lying on the bed, "Ah f-fuck!"

"I told you!" He laughs, more like enjoying how he successfully wrecked me, "Just stay there. I'll take care of you, how many times do I have to say it? I knew this would happen"

"You're so cocky" I purposely try to trigger him as I watch him moving away to the bathroom for some towels.

"Yea, what about it? I have a big one"

"Omfg never have I ever met someone as confident as you"

He clicks his tongue, "You should thank Lady Luck because she smiled on you and poof, you're married to the best man you can ever find"

I roll my eyes, "I should just shut up"

"Yea just shut up and think about how you called me daddy just now"

"I will kill you"

He wipes the cum away from me and throws the towel into the laundry bin. He cleans himself up in the bathroom and returns already in fresh boxers.

"Hey what about me?" I ask. He should put a boxer on me too. Do I sleep naked?

"Here" He pulls the blanket over my shoulder and snuggles under it, close to me, "You'll sleep like this"

⚠️ END OF SMUT ⚠️
Those who skip the part can start reading here

NEXT MORNING~

KAI POV.

I hear some shuffling on the bed and look up from reading news on my phone from the sofa across the bed, "Good morning, Kyungsoo"

His hair is messy and he looks obviously tired, like he just went for a marathon last night. He rubs his sleepy eyes before looking at me with a pout.

"What time is it?" He yawns and stretch his arms up, totally looking like a wreck.

"Almost 1, I think"

That makes him choke on his own saliva, "Did I wake up too late? I'm sorry it's noon now—"

He pulls the blanket off him and tries to jump out of bed but then yelps with the biggest OUCH. Kyungsoo falls right back onto the bed while clenching on his pelvis, biting into his lips to hold in his pain. I quickly rush to his side and help him to lay back down properly.

"Baby, it's okay" I cover his lower half with the blanket in order not to jump onto him again, "Just rest. You'll need it"

"Shit, it feels like I dislocated something down there" He winces, scrunching up his nose.

"I'm sorry I hurt you. I lost control"

"Jongin, never say unreal shit" He glares at me with eyes opened big, "You hurt me good and I lost control too. Trust me, you did nothing wrong"

"I have lunch prepared, I'll go get it for you" I smile while getting up from the bed, "You wont be able to walk all day, anyway"

"What made you so sure of what you said?"

Kyungsoo POV

"You should see how red you are down there" He chuckles while heading for the door, "I'm sure it's going to be a little painful today. It's our first time, what do you expect?"

He then leaves without waiting for my response. I let out a soft sigh, smiling to myself as I recall back what happened last night. Soft touches, passionate kisses and deep love. I can still feel his fingers on me. Trailing all over my body and stops at specific places that he knows are my weak spots.

I brush my own lips with my fingers slowly. The lips he bit, he chewed on, he licked.

"Fuck I'm gonna get myself wet again" I snap out of it and look around the room to find distraction.

I reach for my phone on the nightstand and winces when I have to move my lower muscles a little. Shit, this is gonna be hard.

Unlocking the phone, I become wary when I see;
45 new messages
15 missed calls

"What?" I tap on the messages and all of them are from Chanyeol.

Not even my mother is worried, what is he so loud for? It's even awkward to think that we fought the last time we saw each other.

The call is answered the first time it rings, "Kyungsoo-ah! Where have you been? I looked everywhere for you. Are you okay?"

" Chanyeol.. I am safe.. Somewhere "

" Where is it? You sound not good? You didnt even tell me you're going somewhere " He said

"I'm in Malibu with Kai"

" Wi-with him? What is it for? Business? "

" No.. Not business. It's normal for newlyweds to go for honeymoon, I guess? "

There's an awkward pause before a heavy sigh, "Really?"

"I dont know how to make you understand, Chanyeol" I said softly, careful not to offend him, "I'm on my own path now, and you should live your life too. I dont want to be your shadow nor I want your shadow around me as well"

"This breaks my heart"

"And if you are really upset with me, just come forward and we'll talk calmly. You dont have to send me a threat letter"

"What? What did you say?" He asks in a worried tone and I can hear rustling on his side, "Since when did I send you threat letters? Kyungsoo, believe me I wont do that! Ever!"

My heart beats faster when I hear that and shivers run down my spine. So it was not from him?

"Kyungsoo, have you been receiving threat letters?" He asks and I bite my lips, looking around for Kai.

"Actually yeah. I thought it was from you.. I'm sorry"

"Shit. It must be one of Kai's exes! He had millions of them!"

I frown, why cant he leave Kai alone?, "Even if it is, can you speak of him with a little respect? He is my husband. He wouldnt want this to happen"

"Does he know?"

I look down at my feet, feeling a bit guilty that I'm sharing this Chanyeol first instead of Kai, "No, he doesnt"

The threat letter mentioned of him and I am just too scared. How would he react? And what if the girl is serious about what she said?

"I'm honoured you shared it with me"

" Bye Chanyeol "

" I love you "

●●●●●●●●●●●●●

I turn my head at the door when I hear it creaks open, expecting Kai with a tray in his hands. Or at least a plate but nobody comes through the door. It is left opened and not even a single footstep is heard. All I could hear is the breeze from the ocean and the sound of my heart beating.

"Kai?" I call out but am getting frustrated, "It is not funny"

"Boo!" He jumps out with a tray in his hands, smiling so widely as he makes his way to the bed.

"That was seriously not funny"

He pouts, "I'm cowwyyy, here eat this first". He hands me a spoonful of peanut butter. Just that?

"You're feeding me peanut butter first thing in the morning?" I look at him in the eyes past the spoon that he is shoving in my face, "Post-sex?"

"Dont judge me but I googled what's the best thing you can have after sex" He rolls his eyes, "Just fucking eat it, damn"

I laugh at him getting annoyed with my swerving mood. I take the spoon away from him and put it in my mouth, purposely making it look more sexual than it is supposed to.

"Kyungsoo, stop that" He chuckles, eyes diverting away from me, "That's packed with protein, as far as I have read, unless the internet is fooling with me"

"It is...." I licked the spoon clean and make sure to swallow it slowly, "Quite good"

"Kyungsoo, I said stop it" His cheeks are now red and he chews on his lips.

"What else did you get for me?" I decide to drop it because poor him, and look down at his tray for more food.

"I have a chicken breast salad for you, greek yoghurt that you can eat with all these fruits and berries" He excitedly shows what he have, "And lastly, pomegranate"

"Wow, this is.... healthy"

"Of course! Only the best for you. Chicken breast for more protein, greek yoghurt for your immune system and that blueberries are good for energy boost. Pomegranate is essential for sperm production"

"You really studied" I chuckle, "I'm so proud, thank you baby"

He leans in for a kiss, not caring if I have not brushed my teeth yet, "I told you I will take care of you"

"This is more than enough" I press more into the kiss for a deeper connection. I just cant seem to get enough of him.

"Last night was the best night of my life, I swear to God" He pulls back, sitting at his spot and pushing the bowl of salad to me, "You were awesome"

"No, you were more awesome!"

"Shut up, Kyungsoo and eat your breakfast" He gets up from the bed and I am already feeling sad for no reason.

With eyes twinkling, "Where are you going? Dont leave me"

"Who said I'm leaving you?" He laughs, "I'm just gonna prepare the bath for you. Hot water is good for muscle relaxation"

"Aw you are so sweet, thank you baby"

"I love you!" He yells, as he heads for the bathroom.

"I love you too, Kai!!"

●●●●●●●●●●●●●

He returns the room after 5 minutes with his shirt off.

"Are you joining me for the bath?" I ask, already feeling giddy from within. Just the thought of our skin touching can send me on another trip to heaven.

"Yeah, do you need some space alone?"

"No!" I dont even need a second to think about it, why would you wanna be alone when you have this fine man all by yourself?, "I'd be happy if you join"

He nods his head with a shy smile and turns to look at the mirror behind him. I bet he is about to contemplate on either to wash his hair or not as per usual. He does that a lot at home.

I damn near choke when I see red nail marks on his back. It looks like lines drawn by a 2 year old kid. Painted and dragged across the skin.

"Oh no, baby come here" I motion for him to come closer and he obeys without any question.

As soon as he sits next to me, I make him turn around and gasp again at the sight from up close. These fresh marks are insane.

"Kai, did I hurt you bad?" I run my finger gently around the marks, some are deeply wounded too. It looks really bad, I must have gone crazy.

"You nailed it!"

I hit his arm, "Dont kid around"

I quickly check my nails but they are clean. Kai must have made sure it is gone last night.

"No baby, it doesnt hurt at all" Kai looks at me with a brighter smile, rubbing my kneecap to make me feel better but no. I dont feel better.

He hurt me in a good way, but what I did to him is not the same.

"I'm sorry"

He clicks his tongue and brushes it off, "These are just like hickeys. I'm proud of your marks on me. It's fine, if I can keep them on my back, I would"

"Nonsense" I cant help but to laugh, "It's going to hurt for a few days. Some are still wet, have you clean it yet?"

"Yeah, dont worry. I've put some ointment on it too maybe that's why they look wet"

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

After a week~

"Ma!" I run into mom's embrace as soon as I see her at the arrival gate.

"Oh my god, I've missed you!" She pulls me into a bear hug, kissing my cheeks.

"She cant pass a day without mentioning about you" Dad joins in the hug and we pull away, Kai slides one of his hand around my waist.

"Of course, honey" Mom shoots a deadly glare at Dad, "He's our son! Not only that, our only son"

"Yes honey, what you said" Dad nods his head and both of them shift their attention back to us.

"So how was Malibu? I heard the weather was just perfect!" Mom giggles, even clapping her hands.

I glance at Kai for awhile before answering, "It was so nice, mom. Couldnt be better"

"And we truly had the time of our lives" Kai said with his killer smile, my knees are weak, "You should be expecting grandchildren soon"

I nudge his ribs with my elbow and he winces because of the pain while mom and dad seem to enjoy the joke. Thank God they are not sensitive parents.

"As if, Kai, as if I can" I roll my eyes and dad pats my arm.

"Sure! We'll be waiting" Dad is still laughing, covering his obvious smile with his hand, "Jongin, your parents are still away in Japan. They are sorry they couldnt be here"

"It's fine, they informed me already. They are having a meeting with our sales director there"

Mom cuts in, "I see. You guys should take a rest at our house first! It has been so long since I've cooked for Kyungsoo"

"Aw ma" I hold her hands and look at Kai with my puppy eyes, "Please?"

"Of course, why not" Kai beams another smile.

In the car

Mom and dad are sitting in front while we are at the back next to each other. Kai is looking out of the window, enjoying the view after a week in Malibu. He told me he missed Seoul.

Baby Daddy

Can you stop smiling like that?

I press the send button and Kai's phone lit up with a ring. He looks at the the screen and turns his head at me instantly, chuckling and shaking his head.

Baby Daddy

Silly. You can just talk to me.

Stop smiling like that.

Aw dont tell me you're turned on by my innocent smile. Why are you sexualizing me like that?

I put my phone down and reach for his thigh, pinching it hard. He jumps a little out of surprise and accidentally knocks his head against the window frame.

"Ohh sshh—"

"Dear, are you okay?" Mom stretches her neck from the passenger seat to see Kai behind her but Kai keeps his cool immediately.

"N-Nothing, ma, I'm okay. I wasnt being careful"

" Aigoo you're so alike with your father! When we were young, he liked to knock himself with everything he saw! " Dad said

"He banged his head against the window because of your driving, honey" Mom snickers at Dad, nudging his arm, "Please drive carefully"

●●●●●●●●●●

"Kyungsoo, you can use your own room. Please go and get some rest. I'll call you for dinner later" Mom smiles, heading to the kitchen.

I step up the stairs with Kai following me. His footsteps are unusually heavy and I swear he is burning a hole in my back. I lead him to my room and as soon as I step inside, he pushes me up the wall next to the door.

He kicks the door close and smirks at me, "Where's that bad boy? He needs some spankings"

My heart is practically throbbing out of place and he attacks my neck directly, kissing and sucking on it. I close my eyes with my mouth wide open but no sound is coming out.

"K-Kai we're at my mom's house"

He snickers in between kisses, "I dont mind"

"Then, since it is my house" I stop him from kissing further down my neck, "You have to listen to me"

Because he lets his guard down to listen to what I was saying, I push him to the back until we reach my bed. He lays down fully on his back, resting on one of his hand as a pillow. His eyes are so inviting as he eyes me up and down.

"What is it that you want, Kyungsoo?" His voice drops lower, "Tell me"

"Can I have you?" I climb onto him, getting in between his legs and grinding my hips against his.

My member is pumping so fucking hard and the jeans I'm wearing feels a lot tighter out of a sudden. This is bad.

"Ah fuck, you feel good on me" He bites my ear gently, not to hurt and I cant help but to mean. He knows most of my weak spots by now.

"M-more" I plead, grinding harder. My hips are going in a circle, pressing our obvious bulge together.

" Kyungsoo, maybe you can- " Mom barges in the room with a tray of puddings in her hand

Me and Kai look awkwardly at each other, me on top of him. Shit. This looks so wrong to me. I get off him quickly and throw a pillow at him so he can cover his bulge.

" Oh. Well, I'm sorry " Mom puts the tray on my desk and heads back out

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

After an hour~

" Kai! Kyungsoo! It's dinner time " Mom yells from downstairs and both of us got surprised by it, still traumatized from before.

"Your mom is really— oh I cant talk, fuck" Kai closes his eyes and throws his head back as I give his head the last lick.

I look up at him from down here, still on my knees with a proud smile. He helps me to stand back up, quickly diving in for a kiss.

"Thank you baby" He whispers, biting the skin under my ear.

"I want a hug" I pout and he welcomes me into his strong arms, rubbing my bare back lovingly.

It feels so safe in his arms.

"We should clean up and put some clothes on before she comes through that door again" Kai chuckles as both of us head for the bathroom together.

"We locked it already" I roll my eyes and check myself out in the mirror, examining my whole body.

There's a hand mark on my hips but I smile thinking of how I got it. I knew that Kai's grip would be a bruising one but all those thrusts are worth it. He never fails to hurt me good.

"We'll get you some ointments for that" He kisses the back of my neck, trailing it down the blade of my shoulder. I tilt my head to the side to give him more access, loving every single touch.

A quickie feels like an eternal bliss with him. I can do this every fucking free time I have in life.

We clean ourselves up and put on fresh clothes, heading straight down to the kitchen. Mom is already at the table while our old nanny, named Nana Dahee, is busy setting the table.

"I'll help you with that, Nana" Kai offers to help her carry a big bowl of what seems like a stew.

"Oh dear, it's fine! Have a seat" Nana Dahee smiles at him, kindly refusing help as she is almost done with it.

"Where is dad?" I ask, pulling a chair opposite of mom to the back so I can sit down.

"He's got something to do. He will join us later"

"Right, he looks busy" Kai sits next to me, "I assume he's also getting ready for the annual Asia meeting?"

"You're right. His phone just wont stop ringing" Mom pouts, "And guys, I'm sorry for barging in like that earlier"

I damn near choke on my stew, " You dont have to mention it now, do you "

" And.. I cant believe you tops! " Mom looks at me in disbelieve because when she barged in, I was hovering all over Kai.

Okay now I feel so wronged, " Wh-what? I am no- "

I swallow back the words I'm about to blurt out because she's a mom! And saying out loud how I'm a sub is just embarrassing. With Nana Dahee in the kitchen, this is awkward.

" N-nahhh " I just respond that with a small head shake

" Hm? Does that means the other way? " She then looks at Kai

" Mommm why are you even askinggg " I cup my face out of embarrassment while Kai is laughing his guts out. Is this funny???

" It's alright! I'm your mom and hell, you think I didnt know about you guys? I heard you from downstairs an hour ago! You were- "

" Okay okay thats it! Fine if you know! " I cut in

Why is my mom like this....

●●●●●●●●●●●●

KAI POV

"Your mother is really cool" I compliment as I flop onto the sofa in his room, watching him close the door.

"For some reason, I'm embarrassed"

I snicker, "You dont have to, I'm okay with it. She seems even more fun than I thought"

"You two can have your adult talk somewhere else but not with me" He giggles as he starts to pull off the bed sheet.

"Those sheets are new, right?"

He looks at me with a smirk, "Yes but you spilled so much, it got everywhere"

"Oh shit, did it really?" I stand up from the sofa and help him to take the sheets off, noticing white liquids on it. I swear I put towels under us, "Geez I'm sorry, Soo"

"Shut up, dont be sorry about it"

KYUNGSOO POV

12pm~

Kai is sleeping soundly with his head resting on my chest but something is bugging me. As if on cue, my phone vibrates indicating a message just came into my inbox.

UNKNOWN NUMBER

Wow. You even went for honeymoon. You really dont love him, do you? He's better dead than living, am I right Do Kyungsoo?

This is exactly why I cant seem to fall asleep. I always feel uneasy before shit happens and it comes true every fucking time.

UNKNOWN NUMBER

Just leave us alone. What did I ever do to you?

What did you do? HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW? I do feel like calling and scream at you right now but our oppa is sleeping, right? Handsome Kai is sleeping next to you... I cant possibly wake him up

Fuck this person is a psycho and oppa?

UNKNOWN NUMBER

So you are one of his girls then! Face it, he left you already. Get a fucking grip.

Oh my god. You made a mistake there, Kyungsoo. He left me? Do you know why? Do you?

What? Tell me. Tell me so I'll know what the actual fuck is it that you want from me!

Am I a fool for entertaining this psycho? But she gets on my nerve so much. I waited for about 10 minutes but there is no reply. Only blueticks. Meaning that she read it but decided to ignore.

"Baby, why are you up?"

I nearly scream out of being surprised and look down to see a sleepy cute Jongin, "Nothing honey, go back to sleep"

"Were you having a nightmare? Why didnt you wake me up?"

"It wasnt a nightmare" I fake a smile, caressing his soft dark brown locks, "I am just too happy to go to sleep"

"Really?" He snuggles closer, sniffing into the crook of my neck, "I love you, you know that right?"

"You ask me that every single day"

"I need that much assurance, Soo" He chuckles and it tickles me.

"I know and I love you too" I hug him closer, "So much!"

Are we going to be okay?

●●●●●●●●●●●●

Chanyeol POV

I hand a plate of kimbap at Jiae who is drowning in her favourite drama show, "You're here quite often. Do you like my new house that much?"

"What? Cant I drop by at my own brother's house?" She said, stretching her neck over for the window, "You said the couple next door went for their honeymoon, it has been quite a while. I have not met them yet"

"Let them be. Why are you complaining?"

"I just want to meet them" She folds her arm across her chest, "Gotta remind them to watch over you"

"Jiae, your big bro is an adult now. You dont need to ask them to take care of me"

"Wait, shut up" She kneels on the sofa as she looks out the window behind her, "They are back"

"They are?" I kneel next to her and I can see Kai pulling up at their garage.

JI AE POV

"Lets go greet them" Chanyeol gets on his two feet and walks to the main door, stopping for awhile to wait for me.

"Um no, you go first. I gotta use the restroom"

He clicks his tongue with a frown on his face, "But you were so eager"

"Ugh just go first, Chanyeol and dont mention about me.... to them, okay?"

"Why? That's fishy as fuck. Are you on to something?"

"Fuck, hell no. I'd like to introduce myself later since they are two hot men" I look away because Chanyeol has a habit of reading people and he's good at it.

"You're talking about two married men"

"So what?" I skip up the stairs and hide behind the curtain to watch them from here.

Chanyeol POV

She sounded really creepy but maybe I should just brush it off. She has always been the weird and unexpected one, almost like a fucking psycho. To be honest, I never understand her.

I slowly approach the fence, "Hey, you're back from the honey—"

I swallow back my words when I see Kyungsoo jumping up and down behind Kai, giving me the glare to mind my words. Okay, I got you.

"You were gone for a week" I shove my hand into my sweater pocket, naturally rearranging my words, "Where to?"

"Oh we went to Malibu for our honeymoon!" Kai smiles, his teeth shining and I bet he is able to swoon all the boys and girls who ever laid eyes on him.

I admit that.

"Wow, that sounds fun...." I notice my tone dragging so I clear my throat, trying so hard to get back to my senses. This is hard.

"It sure is! Right baby?" Kai shoots Kyungsoo a look and the smaller guy nods with his signature heart smile, "I'll get our stuff into the house first. Will join you guys later!"

Both of us watch Kai walks away as he leaves us to carry few if their stuffs into the house. I slowly put my hands on the fence, getting as close to him as I can.

"You look great" I said, keeping my voice low and quiet.

"Never been better!" He giggles, I think he is letting himself loose this time around between us, "That vacation was definitely what I needed"

I chuckle, "So... you guys got closer?"

"Yup, and I'm glad we finally get to live like normal married couple. We broke down our walls completely"

For a second, I thought I couldnt breathe or the place ran out of oxygen.

"What do you mean by that?" I ask. I want to ignore what I have in mind because it is almost impossible that what he said could mean something else.

"I shouldnt talk about it, sorry"

"Did you guys.... really...."

He cuts me out, "Chanyeol, I'll say this again. I'm sorry for leading that conversation on and it is none of your business. I'm sorry again"

My heart is beating so fast, it hurts. It feels like it is going to burst any moment and it is so suffocating to hear this. My dream guy. He has been with someone else.

I see him rubbing his arms to apply some warm and just noticed that he is not wearing any sweater or jacket. I know he cant stand coldness that well. I slowly take off my sweater and as I am about to break the silence, Kai back hugs him.

Right in front of my fucking eyes.

"Baby, you're shaking" He holds him close to his chest, "You should probably get inside or you're gonna catch a cold"

"He's right, Kyungsoo" I nod lightly as I put on my sweater.

"And you, sir, look very sleepy" Kyungsoo pats Kai's cheek with his soft fingers. I certainly miss how they feel like.

"Yeah, I need some sleep"

"Okay, lets go put you to sleep" Kyungsoo said and Kai lets him go, the smaller guy automatically clings onto his arm.

"What? Do you guys pat each other to sleep?" I chuckle awkwardly, wanting to be in the conversation too.

"We do" Kai giggles and yup, wrong question to ask. What have I done to myself? I feel 10x worse than just now.

"Okay, I'll see you soon. Bye guys"

KAI POV

Kyungsoo is mine. Now, we both choose each other. Nothing will tear us apart. I'm just being insecure.

After a bath~

I randomly walk around the room as I dry my hair with a clean towel. Just then, something caught my eye outside of the window. I narrow my eyes to have a clearer view of who Chanyeol is talking to in the house. He got himself a girlfriend already? That's cool.

"Hey you're done!" Kyungsoo jumps in front of me, blocking the view with a wide smile. Gosh, he shines brighter than the sun.

"Try smelling me" I lift my arms up, welcoming him fully and he leans in closer.

My skin tickles when I feel his subtle breath against it and my heart rate speeds up. He looks up at me with a grin, like he knows what he's actually doing to me.

"Dont" I giggle as I try hard not to blush. These days, I'm the obvious one and not that I'm against it but it can sometimes be embarrassing.

He knows I want him.

"What? You cant handle me?" He gets closer until his chest touches my body.

Shiver runs down my spine when I feel his tongue against my skin, licking the chest area slowly. I throw my head back and he stands on his tip toes to kiss my neck.

"You know I can do this everyday" I chuckle lowly, "I can never get tired of it"

"Then do me everyday" He presses hot kisses around my neck and down to my collarbone. Fuck, he's getting better.

I brush our foreheads together, "We need to set a schedule or you're getting pregnant"

"As if I can" He tears himself apart and I can see the change on his face.

"Baby, I'm sorry I didnt mean it that way" I hold his arm before he can walk away, "I'm sorry I shouldnt have played around with that"

"No, it's okay" He beams another weak smile, I know that's not real, "Really baby, it's fine"

"Come here" I open my arms again. If he is really not mad at me, he'll hug me.

He looks at me for awhile, kind of hesitating but later crashes himself into mine. He snuggles as close as he can and his grip around me tightens up. Shit, I feel so fucking guilty. How could I let that slip and make him sad?

"Aw baby I'm so sorry" I apologize again, kissing his forehead repeatedly.

He giggles, "Okay I'm really fine right now. You can stop"

Next morning~

Ji Ae POV

I creep down the stairs quietly, not wanting to wake oppa up. Kai's house is still dark. Nobody seems to be up yet. I carefully get out of the house while wearing a mask, sunglasses and a beanie to cover my hair.

I dial a number in my phone and look around, a little wary if somebody else is here. I cant risk a fucking witness.

"Hello?" Kyungsoo's voice sounds like a sleepy angel. Fuck that.

"Come out of the house" I demand, "I wanna talk to you"

I end the call before he can resist. I rub my arms to provide heat for myself as mornings are so cold here in Korea. Look at all those fog far in the mountains you can see from the house.

"I'm stupid enough to come out here and talk to you" A voice from behind me snaps me out of my thoughts and I turn around, "You better make it worth my time"

" Olla Kyungsoo. You look like you sleep well. Warm in the bed with Jongin? " I chuckle

"There's nothing you can do to make me leave Kai. You might just save your time and use it to go love yourself first" He folds his arm against his chest, "Because girl, honestly, I feel sorry for you"

"You dont know the things I could do, Kyungsoo"

"Just stop this stupid fucking game and I'll let it slide"

Oh my God, now he thinks he is in control? Fuck him. He gets on my nerve as best possible and he needs to know I'm the real deal.

"Let me show you how serious I am"

I bend to pick up a random stone on the pavement and throw it at his head. He crouches down, holding onto his head with his whole face scrunched because of the pain.

While he is being vulnerable, I take out my razor that I have in my pocket and forcefully roll up his sleeve. He literally does not fight me back so the work is quiet easy.

Tried to act tough but is actually really weak.

I press my lips into a tight line and make up my mind. Pressing the razor into his skin on the arm, I draw a deep line over and over again. It looks like a 1 year old trying to draw lines. Messy.

" AAAHHH " He yells while pulling his hand away and using his leftover energy to kick me off him.

Blood drops on the pavement, painting it red. He is curling into a ball.

" You think I'm playing? WELL I DONT THINK SO " I rub my hand over his blood and then rubbing it onto his face making him shudder even more

I look around when I see a light popping out from Chanyeol's room. I get up and run away the opposite road.

Chanyeol POV

I rush out of the house when I hear somebody shouting outside. Eh? There's a person there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 990 34
After their happy ending, you would expect Jongin and Kyungsoo to be living a good life, but things have changed. Kyungsoo is studying abroad to get...
194K 11.8K 35
{Completed} A Beta, very unusual, not generally known about, and chosen with great care in order to make people better and to make an exception in a...
141K 6.6K 23
- COMPLETED - 30 june 2019 Chanyeol and Baekhyun have been best friends since the 6th grade. But Baekhyun started developing feelings for Chanyeol, b...
106K 5.7K 51
It is 2015 and Kim Taehyung had just experienced the pressures of being a K-pop idol. His group, BTS, broke through the Korean mainstream media and w...