The Malfoy Who Lived (A Harry...

By moosechester

Draco Malfoy. Everyone knows him as the cold, cruel, heartless, cowardly, pure-blood Slytherin king. Well, th... More

Two: Living With The Dursley's
Three: Back To Hogwarts
Four: The Sorting
Five: Invisible
Six: A Bezoar
Seven: The Hospital Wing
Eight: Truth or Dare?
Nine: Missing In Action
Ten: Just a Crush
Eleven: Questions
Twelve: Midnight Meeting
Thirteen: Slytherins Can't Be Trusted
Fourteen: Voldemort Gets Relationship Advice From Kase
Fifteen: Extendable Ears
Sixteen: Into the Tunnel
Seventeen: Remind Me Never To Pass A Note Again
Eighteen: Curiosity Killed The Mudblood
Nineteen: You Should Know That There's Never A Battle Without Death
Epilogue: Grieving
Important News!

One: Murdering The Malfoys

12.8K 120 95
By moosechester

Lily and Lucius Malfoy looked down at their beautiful son, Draco Malfoy. 

Draco had been born one week ago, on the thirty-first of July.

Lucius looked at Lily, and smiled at his wife.

"He'll be a fine boy one day. A fine Gryffindor. Like his mother and father." Lucius spoke fondly of the boy. Lily smiled at Draco.

"Hopefully, not Slytherin, like Narcissa and James Potter." Lily said with disgust. 

Lucius laughed bitterly. "Potter made my life terrible. Dumbledore helped me become the man that I am today. 

Lily laughed and kissed Lucius softly. "Potter will pay one day."

"That one day might come sooner than you think. The Minister and I have made a plan to get rid of the Potters for good. 

"I can't believe I was ever in love with his disgusting wife, when you were there with me, in Gryffindor, all along." Lucius said.

Lily looked out the window sadly. "Potter broke my heart. I loved him." Raindrops hit the window. The storm was raging on outside. She turned back to Lucius. Truly, she was in love with him. Potter had crossed the line with her, and then she was done with him. 

Lucius looked down at Draco, who was smiling at his father. Draco stared at him with wide eyes, and an adorable smile on his face. 

She watched the rain pour down for a moment, and then turned around, smiling at Lucius.

"But I have you, Lucius, who is better than Potter in countless ways." Lily said. "For starters, you're not a Death Eater."

"You're better than Narcissa in every way possible, my love." Lucius pecked her lips. "You're not a coward. You're brave enough to fight against the Dark Lord with me."

Lily kissed him. "Look at our beautiful son. He'll make a fine wizard one day."

Lucius and Lily left the room, their footsteps fading down the hall.

Draco turned over in his sleep, not knowing what fate lay before him.

****

"James, darling, I need to go to Ollivander's for a new wand. Mine simply refuses to work." Narcissa Potter said to her husband, James.

Their son had been born a week ago, the thirty-first of July, and she was going to Diagon Alley for a new wand, and possibly some new things for Harry.

"Alright. Make sure you manage to contact Sirius and Lupin. I need to make sure they are able to come for the full moon." James smiled down at his son.

"And you three better make sure nobody sees you changing forms," Narcissa warned.

She left the Manor, and apparated to Diagon Alley.

Harry cooed at his father, and sat up in his crib. He began to cry. He wanted milk.

"So, Harry, what mischief shall we get up to while your mother is gone?" James asked his son.

Harry stopped crying and looked at him blankly.

"Shall we pull a practical joke on the Malfoys? Lily and Lucius deserve it." James said.

Harry cooed again, and laid back down in his crib.

"I'll take that as a yes." James grinned.

He left Harry, and went to the secret closet in his room. 

 "Now, where is that Invisibility Cloak..." James muttered, searching through his closet.

****

"The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches ... born to those who have thrice defied him, born as the seventh month dies ... and the Dark Lord will mark him as his equal, but he will have power the Dark Lord knows not ... and either must die at the hand of the other for neither can live while the other survives ... the one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord will be born as the seventh month dies ..." Sybil Trelawny had foretold to Albus Dumbledore weeks ago.

He had ignored the warning. But I shall give this information to the Dark Lord, who it belongs to. I crossed the bridge, into an old town. Nobody was there. 

I felt a burning sensation on my arm, and pulled up my sleeve. My Dark Mark was burning. I closed my eyes, and apparated. Then I opened my eyes.

It appears My Lord had chosen to relocate to the Gaunt Shack.

"Severus." The Dark Lord spoke to me. "Share with me this... information."

"Sybil Trelawney told a prophecy, to Albus Dumbledore. A young child, born at the end of July, will bring the end of you, My Lord. Surely, this is foolish, but I thought it wise to bring it to your attention." I spoke quickly and quietly.

The Dark Lord paused for a moment, stroking Nagini. "Is that all Severus?"

"No. The child will be born to those who have thrice defied you." I said quietly.

The Dark Lord considered this. "It must mean... Lucius and Lily Malfoy. I must kill their son. Tonight. There is no time to waste."

"My Lord! Please, spare Lily!" I said quickly as The Dark Lord began to leave.

He paused. "Is that what you truly want Severus? Lily Malfoy?"

I nodded slowly. "Please spare her my Lord."

"You will have to wait." My Lord hissed.

That didn't sound very good.

My Lord apparated quickly. I had no reason to stay, so I apparated back into the town, and disappeared into my home, hoping Lily Malfoy would be spared.

****

I apparated to an old quiet town, where I knew the Secret Keeper would be hiding.

"Pettigrew, come out!" I hissed.

Peter, one of my most loyal servants, came out of a house. "Yes, My Lord?"

"I need to know where the home of The Malfoys is." I said quietly.

"Godrics Hollow. They live in the old home of The Potters." Peter said, immediately betraying his friends for me.

I left without another word. I knew the Potters well, they were my most loyal servants, besides Bella of course. Bella was special.

I apparated on the doorstep. I could see them. Lucius was holding Draco and smiling. Lily was happily watching them. It sickened me, how happy they were. 

I would end their world right now. 

Lucius looked through the window, and saw me, paled, then turned to Lily.

"Lily, darling, take Draco and go upstairs. It's Voldemort. I'll hold him off." Lucius said.

Lily's eyes widened with fear. She gave Lucius one last kiss, took Draco, and hurried upstairs. Lucius braced himself in front of the door.

The fool! How would he defend himself without his wand, which was lying on the table beside him. I laughed, and broke the door down.

Avada Kedavra! I thought, and a jet of green light burst into the air, and aimed for the chest of Lucius, and it hit him. He died in a second, not feeling a thing.

Now, Just Lily and Draco.

"Please, not Draco!" Lily screamed, protecting the young boy.

I laughed. "Step aside, you foolish girl."

"NO! Please, not Draco! Take me instead!" Lily screamed.

"Lucius is already dead, now step aside." I said impatiently.

"No, please don't kill him!" Lily pleaded.

Avada Kedavra! Another jet of green light flashed. 

Lily screamed, and fell to the floor, dead.

Draco looked at him mum on the floor, most likely expecting her to get up and for me to take of the cloak and be daddy. Well, he wasn't going to live much longer, so it didn't matter.

Avada Kedavra! A third green light sped towards Draco. It rebounded and hit me. I screamed, as the jet began to bounce across the room.

There was one final scream, and Voldemort was gone.

For now.

 _____________________________________

Alright, this is a new story I'm trying out.... Ask me if you were confused about anything! 

Please comment, I'd really appreciate any feedback you can give me :)

Don't be too harsh, I'm just starting out with fanfics :D

Harry and Draco have basically switched places. Harry isn't the Boy Who Lived, Draco is. 

So Harry's family are servants to Voldemort, and Draco's family is well, dead. =]

Hope that helps. Please comment! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

779K 29.5K 41
Everyone knew that Draco Lucius Malfoy was an evil prick who was raised to serve the dark lord. What people didn't know, is that inside, Draco was ca...
1.8K 31 21
y/n Nightshade, a pure blood witch. but, unlike a lot of the pure bloods, she didn't really care about blood status. her mother is on the ministry, a...
7.4K 153 22
The favorite Potter, placed into Slytherin and best friends with her brothers worse enemy Draco Malfoy.
41.3K 721 38
"L/N." the family, which every wizard and witch were known of. till "Y/N was accepted to the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry." She's know...