Stephano x reader

By rainbowcrash11

Sorry guys! "Stephano comes back" is supposed to be after the chapter called "the rock" and I hope you unders... More

Stephano x Reader
The rock
The other Bro's
The Note
Stephano comes back
Mr. Chair and Barrel
With Stephano
Broken
Hurt
Jennifer the nurse
Two mysterious people
The hole
Friends Again
Loaf of bread
ChaoticMonki
Whip cream and Feathers
Revenge
They're gone
Found them
DAMMIT PEWDS!
Truth or Dare
French maid
Diamond leash
The world is ours :D

Duct tape

1.7K 36 20
By rainbowcrash11

Then out of nowhere, Gonzales and a Barrel bursted through the door, you smiled and shouted "They are now playing truth or dare!" Gonzales and Barrel shouted at the same time "WHAT!?"

Stephano heard them and ran up to them and grabbed them by their shirts so they wouldn't run away, Stephano said to them "You better not cause any trouble!" Gonzales said "Okay! Okay! Geez, what kind of a brother are you?!" Stephano smiled and answered "A big brother :)"

Gonzales crossed his arms, made a pouty face, groaned then said "Just because your the older sibling doesn't mean I can't do anything I want! D:<"

Stephano replied to him "I did let you do your own thing AND YOU ENDED UP IN THE BARREL ARMY!"

Gonzales replied "Well I didn't even really like the Bro Army and so I found the Barrels and joined them!"

Barrel said sounding like he was high or something "True shit bro..."

Stephano asked his brother "WHY DOES HE SOUND SO HIGH AND DRUNK AND WHY DID YOU JOIN THE BARREL ARMY IN THE FIRST PLACE!? D:<"

Gonzales answered sounding very angry "BECAUSE HE IS HIGH AND DRUNK AND I JOINED THEM BECAUSE SO I DIDN'T HAVE TO BE WITH YOU! BECAUSE YOU ARE A BROTHER WHO WON'T LOSEN YOUR GRIP ON ME!!! D:<"

Gonzales added "And I bet you hate me soo much!" Stephano said "I don't fully hate you! I still care for you! And I didn't have my grip on my brother so hard!"

Gonzales made a comeback "Yes you did!" Stephano said "No I didn't!"

"Yes you did!"

"No I didn't!"

"Yes you did!"

"No I didn't!"

"Yes you did-AAAGGGHHH!!!"

They then got into a slap fight, Stephano let go of the high and drunk Barrel.

Everyone including PewDie watched in amazement as they were slapping each other, you then said to everyone "Okay! Since PewDie isn't available for any of the dares or anything that includes him I'll be taking over! And if there are any dares that include Anthony or PewDie talking, those dares have to have a person taking over but I'll be taking over for Pewds!"

Cry whispered in our ear "Can I act straight now?" You shrugged.

After awhile of the two brothers fighting, they finally stopped, Stephano grabbed Gonzales and lifted him up and started to scold him while pointing at him "Now! You were not supposed to fight your older brother!" Gonzales shouted at him "OH C'MON! I DIDN'T FIGHT YOU! I OBVIOUSLY WAS SLAPPING YOU! AND I'M LIKE TWO YEARS YOUNGER THAN YOU!" Stephano shouted back "AND I'M TWO YEARS OLDER THAN YOU!"

Ian whispered in your ear "Wow! No wonder why they hate each other! They always fight and argue!" You nodded.

Stephano put his brother down and asked him "Why are you acting like how you would act when you were in the Bro Army?!"

Gonzales looked up to his brother and answered "Because you remind me of our past!"

Stephano groaned and said "Well then, do you want to stay in the Barrel Army or come home to the Army you were born in?"

Gonzales lost his anger and thought that over a moment, he then looked up at Stephano once more and had a sort of frown "I would like to come back, besides, being a Barrel is hard work, and when I was in the Bro Army, it was easy, very, very easy."

Stephano sighed and hugged Gonzales and whispered "Promise me that you'll stay in this Army?" Gonzales hugged back and answered "I'm not certain, but yes, I promise."

Everyone in the room said "Aaaaww."

You took PewDie's phone out of your pocket and checked the comments, you announced "Now, there are many comments so this is going to be awhile until I finish but yeah, lets get started, the first one is by Little_Flame and it says Dare for Pewdie and Stephano I dare them to kill the Gonzales and the barrel and dare for Ian duct tape Anthony to a wall and cuvée his whole head in duct tape just for payback :3 and there's another comment that is by the same person @Little_Flame.... Cover not cuvée and there's another one by BudderNubbz and it says I dare Ian, Anthony, and stephano to run down the hallway STREAKING, and screaming SLENDER SUCKS SLENDER SUCKS, AMNESIA IS BETTER!!!!! :D and another is by maximumride5 and this one says I dare Stephano to kiss the first person who comes through the door. And the next one is by icecreamandcherry22 and it says I dare piggeh to instruct cry on what to do with stephano :3 and this one is by kittykat0316 and it says I dare stephano to dance like a ballerina while saying "I'm a pretty pretty princess!" Over and over for a full minute!!! XD and this one is by Soccerpro137 and it says I dare Gonzales to tease Ian like Cry is doing to Mr.Chair and this one is by Holothewolf and it says I dare Stephano and Gonzales to do the Waltz together and the very last one is by kittykat0316 and it says I DARE PIGGY TO READ A WHOLE CHAPTER OF 50 SHADES OF GREY OUT LOUD!!!! And do commentary about it... To piggy: Truth: are YOU a virgin?? And that's about it!

Everyone in the whole room turned to Piggeh, You asked "Do you like reading?" Piggeh answered "Yeah, only yaoi and porn themed books." Everyone except Cry, PewDie, and Anthony said "EEEWW!" You then asked "Well then where's your 50 shades of grey book?" Piggeh answered "I don't have it." Mr. Chair made Cry let go of him, went to a bookshelf, grabbed a book, walked to Piggeh, and placed it in his hands, Mr. Chair said "Here you go :|" Piggeh looked at Mr. Chair then said "Gurl, you sexy ;)" Mr. Chair sighed he walked back to Cry and went back in his arms.

Everyone except sat in front of Piggeh, he opened the book and asked "Is this chapter long?" Everyone remained silent, Piggeh sighed.

Piggeh read "I scowl with fustration at myself in the mirror. Damn my hair - it just won't behave, and damn Katherine Kavanagh for being ill and subjecting me to this ordeal. I should be studying for my final exams, which are next week, yet here I am trying to brush my hair into submission. I must not sleep with it wet. *long time skip XD* He really is very, very good-looking. It's distracting. His burning grey eyes gaze at me. "Anastasia," he says as a farewell. "Christian," I reply. And mercifully, the doors close."

Piggeh found that everyone was sleeping, so he yelled out "CHICKEN FINGERS!!!" Ian immediatly got up and shouted "CHICKEN FINGERS!? WHERE!?" Everyone then got up with a jolt.

Anthony scribbled something on a yellow sticky note and made Ian look at it, so Ian did, and found that the note said "Ian, you fatass." Ian crossed his arms and said "SHUT UP!"

You announced "Okay! The next one goes to Piggeh, and it's a truth, so, Piggeh, are YOU a virgin?" Piggeh scoffed and answered "Of course not." Stephano asked him "Then who did you do it with?" Piggeh began to think and said "Ah, heheh," everyone stared at Piggeh, Piggeh shouted "OKAY! OKAY! I AM A VIRGIN! >.<"

You announced "Moving on, this one is for Stephano and Gonzales, okay, you two have to do the Waltz together! :D"

Stephano and Gonzales said at the same time "WHAT!?" Everyone laughed, Piggeh said "I shall play the music on PewDie's phone!" Then he grabbed the phone in your hand, you shouted "Hey!" Piggeh chuckled.

Stephano looked at his brother, Gonzales did too, Stephano smiled and let out his hand "Shall we dance?" Stephano quietly asked him, Gonzales chuckled and answered "Yes, we shall." And he took Stephano's hand.

Piggeh began to play the music, the two brothers began to dance, they made simple and easy steps, at the end, Stephano made Gonzales bow backwards, they then stood in a line and bowed.

Everyone clapped, you grabbed the phone away from Piggeh and said "Thank you very much." You then announced "Alright! The next one goes to Gonzales and the dare is that you have to tease Ian Hecox like Cry is doing to Mr. Chair :D and it must last for like a minute! :D" Gonzales said "Well alright then :/"

Gonzales then walked up to Ian, lifted his chin up and whispered "This will be entertaining to most people in this room ;)" Ian gasped, Gonzales then wrapped his arms around Ian just like Cry did to Mr. Chair.

After a minute has passed, Gonzales stopped what he was doing to Ian.

You announced "Next one goes to Stephano! And he has to dance like a ballerina while saying I'm a pretty pretty princess! For a full minute!"

Stephano sighed angrily and started to dance and sing with a smile "I'm a pretty pretty princess! I'm a pretty pretty pink princess! I'm a pretty pretty pink pony princess! And I'm a princess princess princess!" Then a full minute has passed.

Everyone was laughing very loudly, yu then announced "Oka- HAHAHHA! Ok- HAHAHHA! XD" Stephano glared at you, you gulped and said "Alright everyone, the next one goes to Piggeh and it is to instruct Cry on what to do to Stephano! And Stephano you must let Cry do anything to you :3" Stephano sighed angrily again.

Before the dare started, Gonzales said "Hey I'm going to go out of the room for a moment, K?" Everyone nodded.

Piggeh then whispered some stuff in Cry's ear, Cry listened closely, he smiled deviously and started to head straight towards Stephano, Stephano gulped, Cry then brought Stephano's head to reach Cry's own height, Cry then started to play with Stephano's hair, Cry cooed "I know you like it..."

After awhile, it was time for Cry to stop so he did.

You announced again "Now! Next one goes to Stephano!" Stephano shouted "OH GOD! What now!?" You laughed and replied to him "You have to kiss the first person who comes through the door! /)'3'/)" Stephano realized something and said "Okay! I'll get it over with!"

Gonzales suddenly walked through the door and said "Hey guys!" Stephano noticed him so he ran straight towards his brother and lifted Gonzales's chin up and did the dare, he kissed him.

There were a few gasps, Gonzales pulled away and asked Stephano "What was that for!?" Stephano smiled and said "It was a dare, don't worry." Gonzales understood and said "Oh ok."

You announced again "This one goes to Ian, Anthony, and Stephano, sorry but Anthony can't talk so Cry will take over! Now, the dare is that you three have to run around outside and in the halls shrieking SLENDER SUCKS, SLENDER SUCKS! AMNESIA IS BETTER! Ok?" Stephano asked "BUT WHAT IF WE ALARM A BRO!??!" You said "Don't worry about it Stephano."

So Ian, Cry, and Stephano went outside and immediately started to shout, scream, and shriek "SLENDER SUCKS! SLENDER SUCKS! SLENDER SUCKS! AMNESIA IS BETTER! AMNESIA IS BETTER! AMNESIA IS BETTER!" After like almost 30 minutes, they came inside, each of them asked for some water because their throats were hurting from all of the shouting and stuff, so Anthony found some water and gave it to them.

You smiled and said "Okay, these ones are the last ones and one said that Ian has to duct tape Anthony to a wall and cover his whole head in duct tape!"

Ian smiled a wide smile and grabbed the duct tape, he then grabbed Anthony and started to duct tape his whole head while leaving some holes for Anthony to breathe, then he pushed Anthony right beside PewDie and started to duct tape him to the wall, when he was finished he shouted "TA-DAA!" Everyone clapped.

You looked at the next dare and frowned, Stephano noticed you and asked "What is it my love?" You answered "The next one is that you have to kill Gonzales." Stephano made an angry face and said through gritted teeth "I am not killing my brother! He has changed! By what are we going to do now?" You smiled and answered "How about after the game you go and mess with a Bro but right now we'll get someone to make up a dare or truth for you!" Stephano smiled at the idea.

You announced once more "Now, we're not going to do the next dare because it contains Stephano killing his brother and we'll make him mess with a bro after the game! Right now we'll get one person to make up a dare for him and one person make a truth for him!" Everyone smiled, Ian put up his hand, you pointed at him, Ian said "Dare for Stephano, I dare you to duct tape Piggeh to the wall and duct tape his whole head and make him remain silent for the rest of the game! Oh and duct tape Pewds's whole head too." You nodded.

Cry put up his hand, you then pointed at him, he said "Truth for Stephano, Stephano is it true that you once had a crush on a guy?" You nodded.

Stephano quickly answered the truth "NO! NEVER! AND NEVER IN MY LIFE WILL I EVER HAVE A CRUSH ON A GUY!"

Stephano then got his duct tape and began to duct tape Piggeh to the wall right beside Anthony and his whole head and he left some holes for Piggeh to breathe, Stephano then walked over to PewDie and duct taped his whole head and leaving some holes for PewDie too breathe too.

Stephano smiled and said "Job done."

The drunk and high Barrel stood beside Stephano and said "Dude, haha, that was totally sick!"

Stephano then awkwardly and slowly walked away from the Barrel.

Stephano whispered in your ear "Arn't I supposed to kill him?" You whispered back "When he's sort of sober or what then we could get information out of him where the other Barrels are and what their secret is and we'll threaten to kill him if he doesn't talk and also once his is normal we'll tie him to a chair and I also recorded all of this."

Stephano nodded.

Authors note: PHEW! PHEW! PHEW! This took a couple days and I need to tell y'all something, the more comments the more longer this takes and please comment on more truths and dares and tomorrow I'm going to a class trip! Anyway Bahhi! *brofist*

Continue Reading