Jori

By Nattblob

Jori is one hell of a character. He seems to be quite weird and deluded but it comes across as normal. Then h... More

Jori 1
Jori 2
Jori 5
Jori 6
Jori 8
Jori 9
Jori 10
Jori 11
Jori 12
Jori 13
Jori 14
Jori 15
Jori 16
Jori 18
Jori 19
Jori 20
Jori 21
Jori 22
Jori 23
Jori 24
Jori 25
Jori 26
Jori 27
Jori 28
Jori 29
Jori 30
Jori 31
Jori 32
Jori 33
Jori 34
Jori 35
Jori 36
Jori 37
Jori 39
Jori 40
Jori 41
Jori 42
Jori 42
Jori 43
It was never ride or die...
She's a stress-reliever ;)
REALLY? ....Yes Chelle, Really :/
He's a heart-breaker.
It's my secret. No one can take it away.
NO means NO!!!!
It's written in the stars...
The happy lil' pretty Bunny
When Angel's sing...
I'm Jori's shadow.
I hate my dxck!
The lost and broken guy

You're just a small bump unborn

666 45 18
By Nattblob

Jori

I sat watching my future son or daughter on the lil screen, I smiled and tightened my grip on Chelle’s hand, it had been two weeks and I committed to everything she said. The mid-wife asked weather we wanted to know the sex of the child.

“Nah, it’ll be nice knowing when it comes. Right j?” I nodded and accepted.

“Okay but you really need to be monitored more often Arachelle, just an indication from your baby’s irregular heartbeat, I mean the child is fine but we need to just be careful. Make sure you are stress free and eating well, but that’s everything. Take things easy. Things are tight right now, but I’ll slot you in with a doctor in about 2 weeks.” We nodded and she wrote down the appointment and logged it into the server. I smiled warmly at Chelle and soon we were on our way.

“Aww my baby.” She cooed at the scan. I quickly looked and cooed too and then put my eyes back on the road.

“Chelle you do eat properly don’t you?” I asked, worried that she didn’t. She shrugged.

“I try, but I get sick sometimes, it’s the baby, sometimes I just can’t I’ll vomit.” I sighed and shook my head.

“Just try, try for us.”

“Okay.”

She was getting quite big now, and as I was on break for uni, I spent all my time with her. We went back together, we had not been intimate either. Just concentrating on the baby, but I missed her. She just didn’t want that at the moment, and I understood, I caused her so much pain and stress. She literally lived with me at my uni and to be honest, it was nice to come back from a lecture to see her and just chill together and stuff. I came home for her scan, so I was back in the neighborhood. I parked my car in front of her house and we both got out and went into her house. Her mum came through the corridor and smiled at us.

“How was the scan and check up?” Chelle shrugged and kept looking at the scan.

“It was fine, just need to keep an eye on the baby, got a check up in two weeks.” I answered for Chelle. I took off my jacket and hanged it on the coat hanger. Her mum sighed.

“It’s good they are checking on you both Chella, I mean being pregnant brings a lot of complications.” Chelle didn’t even listen; she just nodded and started walking upstairs staring at the baby scan. I rolled my eyes and looked at her mum.

“She honestly can’t wait to be a mum, all she talks about is the baby, you didn’t find out what you’re having?” She asked leaning on the wall.

“She didn’t want us to find out.” I sighed.

“Did you want to find out?” She smiled. I shrugged. Truth is I don’t want to get on Chelle’s bad side at the moment, just want things to be easier for her. So I just agreed with everything she said.

“I don’t mind, anything to keep the peace between us to be honest.” She laughed and I chuckled slightly.

“You know since you’ve been around more, she’s improved, and she’s calmer now. Jori she really does love you.”

“Yeah but doubt she wants us to get back together.”

“Maybe she just wants you to prove yourself during this pregnancy, maybe when the baby comes along she may change her mind about your position in her life.” I nodded and smiled.

“Well until then I gotta prove I’m going to be a good dad.”

“Definitely! Oh I’m making dinner, so call you two down when I’m done.” I nodded and ran upstairs to Chelle’s room. She was popping our baby scan photo on the wall.

“Lil bubba is going to be so cute. I can’t wait.” She said as I closed the door. I went up to her and popped my arms around her and rubbed her bump.

“I can’t wait to hold he or shes tiny hands and see it’s tiny feet.”

“Me too. I’ll be a good mum.”

“You will, I’ll try so hard to be a good dad and not a big brother.” I laughed; I was so childish with kids.

“You better, or I’ll kill you.” She looked up at me. I gave a cheeky grin and she wanted us to do some online shopping. I got cushions and made a comfortable little area for her on the floor and got her laptop for her. I sat next to her and got a note pad and pen.

“We’re going to start off with neutral stuff, and white things, later on when the baby comes depending on the sex we can then buy colour scheme stuff.” She said as she went on her laptop, I just nodded and started drawing a little teddy on the page.

“I dreamt of the cot we saw on the mama and papas website, I want that,”

“That was cute, I like the fact it has the little curtain thingi over the top and drapes down.” I replied.

“Me too. Ah sooo exciting. We can start off with that and lil teddies.” I nodded and she went onto websites and started browsing. She looked over at my note pad and cooed.

“Jori that’s a cute teddy you’ve drawn.” I chuckled. “I’m serious. I like it.” I smiled and kissed her cheek. She looked so happy. Just so happy, like the first time we got together, but happier. She was also glowing too, she just looked beautiful; I was lucky to be having a baby with such a gorgeous girl, I just always took our relationship for granted at times, and sometimes I can’t help but not be serious. I was just a big kid at heart. I was trying to man up about things though, and sure as hell was working. It just had not set in that I was going to be a dad. I was going to have a child. Wow. Okay.

“This cot.” She pointed. I nodded got out my bankcard out and passed it to her. She ordered what she wanted and was finally satisfied.

“Me and Hayden are going to build it.” I said and put my arm around her.

“AHHHHHHH REALLY!” She beamed. I nodded.

We had decided to do this a week ago, as Hayden will by force be the Godfather he felt it was his duty to get involved. My main niggz. I loved Hayden so much. I was just lucky I was able to do my work on time, and still have time for Chelle and all her demands; I guess I was doing okay. When the boys found out about her being pregnant, everyone was shocked but amazingly happy, they were totally into the whole thing, as I was the first one out of the group to have a child. They kept coming up with f*cked up names for my child.

Franklin came up with Ghandi. Jayden came up with Demonator, Avenger the 2nd and Lucky, which personally Chelle found insulting and called it a dogs name, which technically it was. Ryan came up with Shalita, Omen and Brandy.

They really didn’t think those names through.

Hayden came up with Destiny, Jenil, Amari and….TUPAC? Apart from the last ambitious one, he was the only one who did well out of the fools.

Chelle had her own names so theirs was useless; She said if it was a girl she would name it after her Nan, her father’s mother. The name was surprisingly a good name and I liked it. 

“Jori,” She nudged me. I looked at her and rubbed her back. “I’m tired.” She yawned. I took the laptop and closed it and put it away, and helped her up and into bed and covered her up. I sat beside her and caressed her face. She held onto my hand and it was a comfortable silence.

“I love you Chelly.” I whispered. As the words came out she started to drift into what would be a heavy sleep. I covered her up and took her hot water bottle and went downstairs and plugged the kettle. I waited then filled the water into the water bottle and went back up and lifted the covers and popped the water bottle near her belly. It had a fluffy leopard print case around it, so it would keep her warm. I covered her up and went back downstairs. Her mum had made dinner, and was putting it on the table.

“She’s a bit tired so she’s sleeping.” I sighed and sat down at the table. She nodded and dished out my food.

“Just me and you then Jori. I hope you like my favorite Spanish main, it’s Arachelle’s favorite too.” I nodded and got my fork and started eating. Her mum was THE cook of the year, she satisfied my stomach nearly all the time.

“It’s so good.” I said with food in my mouth. She did a mini celebration and sat at the table. I love Chelle’s mum. She was so young and laid back about everything. She had Chelle really young, at like 16. She was sexy too, I know you shouldn’t perv on your girlfriends mum, but she was just sexy. MILF!

I wiped those unpleasant thoughts from my head and we were talking about random things and she asked about uni. I always asked her such personal questions about her and Marley, who was soon to be Chelle’s step dad. She told me about how she loved him, and how he was the first man she properly loved, and she still wanted more kids. I do know she used to get around a lot, Chelle would tell me, but it was just weird. I mean the family was a bit complicated. Chelle lived in the house whilst her dad lay dead in the living room and would be absolutely normal about it, which I find a bit eff’d up, then her mum suddenly came back into her life and actually stuck around and changed. I rate her, she kind of helped Chelle change. She became less anti-social, made friends, and got on track with things. I still had random nightmares from time to time about when she used to stalk me.

Funny how now we’re having a baby together.

“You know I was scared at first, thought I’d be a shit dad, couldn’t imagine it, so I played her around and tried to make her get rid of it.” I confessed feeling ashamed.

“Oh querida!” I smiled. It meant oh darling. I was finally learning. “You know it’s okay to panic, but just be aware of what you put yourself and others through. I mean you two will be great with taking care of your baby. You also know the support is here when you need it, nothing to worry about.” She assured.

“Ahh thanks. Oh we ordered a cot today!”

“Oh wow! You really are committed, I see it Jori. Very proud.” She sipped her wine. I chuckled.

“Got to be, I do want the best for them, so putting my all in.”

“Mmm good!”

We actually had a good time talking and I really enjoyed her company, she was great! I could open up to her, and she would be just so frank about her opinion and supportive. It was all good.

Two weeks later,

I was going back to uni, but before I could I was taking Chelle to the doctor’s for that check up, she had minor back pains, so we were both concerned. We went to the GP and sat waiting. I picked out leaflets about cancer and drug issues.

“Oh my gosh, this is scary, I’m deffo not picking up the HIVE/AIDS leaflet man.” I whispered.

“Jori, stop it. Put them back.”

“Should I get the ones about flu?”

“No.”

“Oh.” She shook her head at me and looked back at her phone. I whistled and started making a beat by patting my thighs as I sat there slouched in the seat.

“Your hairs getting way too long now.”

“I know. 18 inches.”

“You need to cut a tad bit off J.”

“I will.” I smiled. “First lets find out about yours and the babies health.” She nodded and held my hand tight.

After 20 minutes we got called into Dr Patel’s office. I hated this doctor; he always rushed things. I rolled my eyes as we entered and we sat down and there was a nurse in the room.

“Right, what can I do for you both?”

“We got referred here, because I need a check up, here’s what the nurse gave me.” Chelle got out the filled out form from the maternity unit. He looked at it and looked back at her blankly.

“Well you look healthy to me.”

“But you have not even examined me.” Chelle said. He sighed and looked at his computer. “I’m also having back pains.” She added.

“I’ll give you something for that, but you’ve had your scan, if they didn’t find anything wrong, I won’t.”

“Dr Patel, I think you should examine her.” The nurse said sternly. I kissed my teeth at him and screwed him nicely. Such a shit doctor. He huffed and the best he could do was shine light in her eye and check her temperature. He then gave her some tablets and…that was all. The nurse wrote notes down and even assisted us out.

“Miss Williams.” Chelle looked at her. “I’m going to personally give you an appointment with a specific doctor, who I will assist next week, do come back and have an emergency scan, I will report this doctor to the NHS. I’m so sorry for his rudeness.”

“Thanks.”  We both said and she went to the receptionist and got us a new appointment slip. We left and went back to Chelle’s and she complained the whole night, I calmed her down and she took her medication, which soothed the back pain.

I spent little time with my family, although for that Christmas, I split the time and spent half the time with Chelle and her family and the other time with my mum and dad and Mel and some other family friends that came over. It was slightly quiet without Tasha, and we had not heard from her in a while, it almost felt like mum and dad and Mel were getting over her leaving, but I wasn’t. I was still slightly hurt that my little sister was just gone, and I didn’t trust my own friend, I knew he would break her heart, and it hurt I couldn’t stop the hard foot head.

Soon I was back at uni, and back to all the heaps of work, I balanced it out quite good, focusing on assignments and on Chelle was pretty much okay. I sat in my bedroom and was reading over some notes. Franklin came in and started cutting shapes to the music I was playing, in the center of my bedroom. I got up and started cutting shapes too. We proper got into it, and started laughing and collapsed on the floor.

“Nah we’re sick!” He yelled.

“I’m slicker.” I ran my hands though my afro. He laughed and punched me in the arm lightly.

“You know Hayden is angry that we didn’t clean the flat after last nights party. He just punched Ryan in the nose and he’s bleeding.” Franklin whispered. I laughed and hi fived him.

“Ryan deserved it, trollop.”

“ALIIE METAL CLAMP HEAD!” We sat there cussing for ages and laughing.

“I’m going to go piss him off and shit in the toilet and not flush and lock the windows and close the door.”

“Please, be my guest, oi do it in the downstairs one.”

“F*ck yeah!” I spudded him and we cut shapes for five more minutes. It just went so well with house music. He left and began his journey to also get a nosebleed or broken nose. I’ve been staying out of Hayden’s way and bad books, because he threatened to cut my hair and even sent me the bible verses that speaks of Delilah getting them people to chop her man’s hair, so I ain’t f*cking with him. NAHHHH!

Chelle called me later that week and told me she felt better and that she couldn’t wait to see me. It was nice that we were finally getting a bit close, which was good! I wanted to be a good man to her, if she would give me another chance I would be so happy, I’d do anything to make things work. Only time would tell.

I decided to go back for the weekend and see her, and just spoil her a bit and come back and crack on with my work.

That weekend was something I would never be able to tell in detail, something I didn’t imagine happening…

“Chelle we can stay at mine.” I said as she walked about her room. She nodded and got a bag and took random clothes that she felt comfortable in. We went to my house and chilled in my room for a while, she felt hungry so I cooked for her and she ate and watched TV and everything was going smoothly.

“I can’t eat anymore, my stomach hurts.” She sighed, I nodded and took the plate and took it to the kitchen and started washing up. I was so tired and hadn’t had rest in so long. I needed rest myself.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” I heard a scream. I literally turned and dropped the plate and it smashed. It made me jump.

“SHIT!” I shouted and ran into the living room and there was poor of water on the floor. I started laughing, as I was shocked.

“Shut the front door that ain’t your waters.” She started crying, and stood there and looked down. Drips of blood started pouring onto the floor.

“F*ck no!” I whispered, abit scared. She put her hand under her skirt and pulled it back and there was blood all over her hand.

“My baby! No no AHHHH!” She started screaming and fell down; I rushed to her and held her close.

“What the hell is going on? Let me call the ambulance Chelle!” I said as I panicked, she started going pale and sweating.

“It’s…coming!” She struggled.

“It can’t come its only 5 months! WHERE DID THE OTHER 4 GO? TO AFRICA. NO!” I shook my head. I was looking for the phone and heard her screaming. I called the ambulance and they put me on hold. I left it on loudspeaker and ran and got towels. I put them under her.

“What are you doing?” She cried.

“Getting you ready to have this child.” I scratched my head as I put her legs up and pushed her skirt up.

“Shit. Oh my days, God help me please, I’m too young to be in this position. Please please help me man. Sheeeesh!” I whispered. “Ite Chelle babe, your going to have to push, like your bits areabit expanded, fuck knows what that’s about, but can you like push or something.”

“I’M SCARED JORI. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEE HELP ME!” She cried, she looked so petrified, but I was trying to remain calm. I tried to calm her down.

“If you push, things will be alright, just some few pushes and there we go!” I smiled, but I was worried. She nodded and put her head back and started pushing.

After a while I could see a head.

“YES CHELLE KEEP PUSHING!” I shouted. She kept pushing, then finally I got through to someone.

“CAN I HAVE AN AMBULANCE LIKE NOW!” I shouted.

“Can I have the patients name and what’s the emergency.”

“Arachelle Williams, she’s gone into labour, but she’s only 5 months pregnant, theres blood everywhere.”

“Please stay calm sir, how have you put the patient?”

“I’ve just put some towels under her, and she’s pushing, there’s a head, I don’t understand this?” I said looking and speaking on the phone, she took my address and sent an ambulance, and told me what to do.

“Come on babe, one more push I think.” Chelle just cried and cried. She gave a one big huge push and the baby came out. I held it in my arms and it was just covered in blood and stuff. I stood up and first looked down.

“It’s a she.” I quietly whispered.

“A…girl…” Chelle said faintly, I looked at her, and she looked really bad. Her eyes weren’t right, her iris almost changed colour, and her eyes were going up.

“Chelle, stay with me babe, the ambulance are coming.” I said kneeling next to her. I grabbed a towel and wrapped the baby up.

She was cold and pale; she looked like Chelle but with my little button nose.

She was tiny, really small.

She was beautiful, like Chelle.

She was peacefully lying in my arms.

A tear dropped from my eyes.

“Chelle…” I looked at her, she wasn’t responding. F*ck. I actually cried.

“Chelle please, stay with me, you can’t both leave me man.” I nudged her. I lay the baby down on the cushion on the floor. I wiped her up and stroked her face.

“Just as I was starting to be a man, and welcome you into my world, you look like your mum, your so tiny, you were still developing. You would have been so beautiful.”

She was my little girl.

She was just a little princess.

Her lifeless body just lay next to her mother. I turned away and put my head in my between my knees.

No heartbeat,

No crying,

No open eyes to see her dad, for the first time, nothing.

No first glimpse of the world.

She was just pale and cold and dull.

She was dead.

Just a little withered flower.

WRITERS COMMENT:

I DIDN’T WANT TO WRITE THIS I PROMISE YOU….

I DON’T WANT TO KILL :/

BUT IT JUST….HAPPENED?

HAD TO HAPPEN TO SOMEONE.

I ALSO DIDN’T WRITE THIS YDAI BECAUSE YOU LOT WOULD HAVE KILLED ME, AND NOT ENJOYED THE SUN, SO I DID IT TODAY SO I WONT LOOK AT THE COMMENTS TILL TUESDAY LOL BY THEN YOUR HATE HAS DIED DOWN FOR ME.

YEAH, :/ AWKWARD! 

Listen to ed sheeran – small bump. And read the last bit, you’ll f*cking cry lol.

VOTE COMMENT READ SHARE

:D more? Lol 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 167 36
[Preview]: ~what do you get when your dads an abusive billionaire who's never home and your moms a run away drug attic?, me Jayleen Astor an almost a...
732K 19.7K 72
Ever since Jaylen was younger, the only thing in his mind was basketball. Win championships throughout school, then, eventually, get drafted into the...
10.2K 281 31
Jordan moved again and it's junior year Jordan is a very shy girl and don't really talk much since her dad died and her mom knows her husband got he...
595K 14.6K 33
"Don't take this the wrong way, but you're looking extra beautiful today sweetheart." He whispered and my breath hitched when his lips gently pressed...