Over (Fifth harmony/You)

By jvstgrand

It's so hard to forget about the people who once loved you and cared for you. And it's harder to forget the o... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
pls read!!

chapter 36

12.8K 371 61
By jvstgrand

head's up guys, this may or may not be the last chapter :)

- - - -

"And that was Y/N Y/LN's new chart topper, Stitches!" Ryan says through the microphone with a smile as he winks in my direction. I smile as I slip my headphones over my head to get ready for the interview I was about to have. 

"And now a special treat for all the people who are listening in and for the fans especially is a interview with the queen herself who is slaying the charts right now, Y/N Y/LN!!"

"Hello, Ryan! And hello to the people who are tuning in for this 's-surprise' interview." I said with a grin, making air quotes with my fingers when I say surprised.

"It's been awhile since I've seen you," He says scratching his chin. And I nod.

"Yeah, it has been quite sometime. Hasn't i-it?" He nods his head in agreement. I chuckle softly as he smiles.

"So, Y/N, how's it been? How's life treating you?"

"Well I've been in a r-rollercoaster lately, everything has been kinda crazy and so unexpected. Honestly, I just went through something really heartbreaking hence the s-song Stitches. And I'm just lucky to have people in my life to help me get through this c-crazy life one day at a time." I say with a wide grateful smile as I turn to the side to see Haliee, Caden, and Megan looking back at me through the glass window with a happy smile. I turn back to Ryan before he begins with his next question.

"That's really good to hear, Y/N. I hope you get through whatever is happening in your life right now, don't forget you have a fantastic fan base who really know how to support you and get you to places." I nod in agreement.

"Yes, with out my l-little loves I don't know where I would be right now. So to all to you who have been there for me since the beginning thank you for b-believing with me." I said placing both my hand on my heart.

"Aww, it's getting sappy up in here!"Ryan said as he pretends to wipe a tear from his eyes as he sniffles. I laugh in response, as I watch him. "Well as we all know, Y/N, you were apart of a charity fight. And you had an accident," I nodded.

"I-it resulted into this stutter. And it a-affected the way I think o-or express my feelings." I respond, "It gets me frustrated and what not." I answer, "But hey, the fight was for a good cause. So it was totally w-worth it." 

"Speaking of being worth it, here's Worth It by Fifth Harmony! And Y/N, thank you for having this unexpected short interview with me! Next we'll have the girls of Fifth Harmony here, dang interview after interview today so tune in!!" My eyes widened slightly, before I take my headphones off. Turning to my three friends through the window they were ushering me to get out of there before the girls arrive. I gave Ryan a quick wave before leaving the booth rushing over to the side of my friends. They created a protective boundary around me, as well as my body guards following behind me.

We got out of the radio building as all the screaming fans that were out here before hasn't left, but the group grew twice as large. They were yelling my name, I flashed them bright smiles yelling 'I love you's' to as most of them as I can. I got into the black SUV and looked out the window, I rolled it down slightly to get a better look at my babies and waved at them. My eyes scanned the large group of fans at some familiar faces I've met before. And my scanning stopped when I saw five faces looking back at me with an unreadable expression, my breath caught in my throat and it felt like time stopped.

Their eyes were apologizing to me, but I just couldn't accept it. Not when the person who they were 'loving' was right beside them. I didn't know what to feel, and partly because I couldn't make out my feelings. I was getting frustrated, with that I rolled up the window and we began to drive away from the radio station.

"Hey, are you okay?" Caden asked as he looked at me, I shook my head. All these thoughts are messing up my head and tears began to spill, Caden immediately took me into his arms as I cried into his chest. I felt another hand rubbing my back, I knew they were trying to comfort me. But my heart is so shattered already, I don't know if anyone can fix it anymore. 

"Y/N, it's gonna be okay. This is just the start of everything," Haliee said as she continued to rub my back. She was right.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and this concludes the story, Over. thank you guys for sticking around and the sequel will be coming out very soon ;) keep your eyes peeled! i know this chapter is super short, but i promise the sequel will be coming out soon. you guys have been the best and idk what i'd do honestly if i didn't get the positive feedback you guys have given me! so while you guys wait for the sequel of Over, please check out my stories Paper Airplanes & Where's the Support? (which is coming out tonight!) i love you all, and have a good day/night wherever you are. ;)

-celeste

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 6.9K 14
Camila a hopeless romantic navigates through the struggles of being in love with the most oblivious and closed woman she's ever met. G!p Lauren.
3.9K 216 12
It was unexpected at first, a pop star with a bad past and a girl who's lost everything. But they were able to make it work out... at first. "Why do...
116K 4.3K 25
"...I didn't realize it at the time, but you were exactly what I needed that night. I needed one person to reach out. I needed someone to show me tha...
312K 9.6K 32
Maybe you weren't the one for me, but deep down I wanted you to be. g!p Camila oops