Black Dragon (Rogue X Reader)

Da MvJinkz

Y/n replaces Natsu in the last day of the grand magic games. During the battle ageist the dragons she meets f... Altro

Train Station
Collisium Rivalry's
The Day of The Dragon
The Ball
Thanksgiving Special
Flash Backs
Titans Hand
Good Times
Rainy Days
Trouble Makers
A Day To Relax
Waterpark Madness
Tartaros Rising
Tartaros Falling

Sabertooth

1.3K 27 9
Da MvJinkz

Y/n's POV

I woke up in the train after about an hour. I maneuvered my head off of Rogue's shoulder so that he wouldn't fall down, and started feeling sick again. On top of being nerves there was my motion sickness, so I felt really sick.

"Y/n, are you alright," Orga said. After noticing the state that I was in. I couldn't respond so I was grateful when Rufus did.

"Orga she is a dragon slayer, so like the others, she would get motion sick. Also, she is probably nerves about coming to the guild."

Rufus told him and they became silent. Rufus went back to reading his book and Ogre started looking out the window again. The train stopped and Yukino shook Sting awake. I turned to Rogue to wake him up but he was up already somehow. We ran out of the train, and Sting shouted

"Yes, I'm finally off that death trap." I let out a sigh of relief. He kept cheering tell Rogue glared at him and said,

"Will you shut up your blowing out my eardrums." Sting almost instantly stopped yelling.

"Wow this is the most you've talked in a long time," Sting said nudging his shoulder. He reached as if he was going to put his hand on Rogues forehead again but was stopped.

He growled after brushing away the hand and marched off in a way because you can't really march off by turning into a shadow and leaving.

"Y/n come on I have to tell everyone that you going to be in the gild and then you will get your stamp, and a dorm." He sounded super excited that I was the first new guild member he has since he became guild master.

"Ok, Sti..." I was saying as we were walking into the guild hall but Sting interrupted me by suddenly kicking open the doors and shouting,

"WE HAVE ANOTHER DRAGONSLAYER. HER NAME IS Y/N REDFOX AND USES FROST DRAGON MAGIC!"

They were all staring at me when a dude in a ninja mask came up and randomly said

"Why aren't you cute." while trying to flirt with me. I didn't say anything I just glared and he left shivering. Sting then also thought that it would be a good idea to also shout,

"OH AND YUKINO HAS REJOINED."

Rogue punched Sting telling him to be quiet just like before. I was laughing at the commotion as they argued back and forth. I think I will like it here.

"Hey Yukino can you show me around?" she looked at me then glared and walked off. I was confused. What is up with people glaring at me and then walking away?

Sting's POV

"Rogue will you take Y/n and Shadow to get there stamps and show them around for me because I don't think they know their way around yet."

He nods with his emotionless expression but I saw a slight hint of a smile. Yes, operation frost shadow is in progress now all I have to do is get them together.

"Yo Sting you want to have a drinking competition," Orga called breaking me from my plans. "You bet and this time I am going to win," I said not even concerned about the paperwork or the major hangover I would have the next day.

Rogue's POV (sorry for all the pov switches)

"Y/n come with me to get your stamp." I walked up doing what Sting wanted me to. Usually, I wouldn't do what Sting said but I was willing to do this anyways. She turned around with Shadow hanging onto her head as normal.

"Ok" she followed me to the bar area. I reached over the counter garbing the stamper.

"Where and in what color," I asked her, and Shadow

"Umm f/c and on my right shoulder," Y/n told me and pointed wear.

"It's like you thought that I didn't know where the right shoulder was so you had to point it out." I laughed while stamping the mark on Shadows back. She just looked at me and laughed saying

"Well, you never know."

I rolled my eyes and told them "I'll show you guys your room." I lead them upstairs and opened a room it was about the size of a normal apartment in the city.

"If you need and anything my room is just across the hall," I told her while pointing to the other door smiling slightly.

"Thank you." She said catching me off guard. Mainly because I was waiting for the snarky comeback that never came.

"For what" I questioned her. I was confused as to why she would think that she needed to thank me.

"For helping me adapt to Sabertooth and for just being nice." She replied and I slightly blushed hiding it in my hair. I smiled and she blushed

"It was my pleasure," I said and turned to enter my own room as soon as I stepped inside I saw Fro sleeping.

'Why do I feel like this when she's around? It makes me feel happy and I don't know how to explain it. I will ask Yukino in the morning.' I thought. Thinking that Yokino would know what these feelings are.

I crawled into bed trying to not wake up Frosh, only to slip into a dreamless sleep.

Y/n's POV

As he left I felt kind of sad that he left but I shook off the feeling and got changed into a black night dress that ended just above my knees.

"You like him don't you and don't say it's not true." Shadow surprised me by saying that.

"How in the world would you know? It's not like you can read minds." I snarked back, but I didn't deny it.

"How would you know if I could or not." I rolled my eyes and turned off the light and went to bed.

~~~~~~Dream~~~~~~

I looked around only to see the dragons flying around. I was running down some sort of alleyway. I took a sudden turn and there were Sting and Rogue.

"Sting, Rogue we have to kill these dragons," I said with a panicked voice.

"Got it." One of them said but I couldn't tell which one said it. "Frost Dragon Talon" I shout casting my spell hitting it in the nose it does nothing.

"How are we going to defeat these things," I say panting all of a sudden I felt a sharp pain by my waist and I got thrown in the air. I saw the visions, and I wanted to dodge it but it was like I wasn't able to move. Shadow flew in front of me and took the hit.

"SHADOW" I scream and run over to where she landed. I cry when I see her tiny mangled body fall.

"Shadow come on you said you would stay by my side. You can't die like this." I cry and she said in a raspy voice

"I'm sorry but I have to break our promise. I had fun and 'cough' I wanted 'cough' more adventures. 'Cough' live on for me. 'Cough' I'm sort..." she ended.

She was dead and there was nothing I could do. I shook her yelling

"Shadow"

"Shadow. Stop don't die" I cried into her bloody mated fur.

All of a sudden I was falling. I hit the ground. I shakenly stood up and turned around and saw Shadow.

"Shadow your alive"

I said my eyes lighting up, but I noticed that her eyes were hollow and black oozing blood.

"This is all your fault you did this. It should have been you. You monster. Your stupidity killed me."

Then all of my friends with the same hollowed out eyes dripping blood were chanting 'monster' 'monster' I screamed.

~~~~~~~~end of dream~~~~~~

I was shaken awake I broke out into a cold sweat, and there stood Rogue with his hands on my shoulders, and panic in his crimson eyes.

Rogue's POV

I woke up hearing someone whimpering. I shook it off at first but then I started hearing yelling. I rushed out of the door recognizing where it was coming from.

I didn't care that I was just wearing black pants. I opened her door and saw that she was thrashing around and crying in her sleep. I ran over and shook her saying

"Y/n wake up it's just a dream." her eyes shot open and she hugged me.

"I was so scared." She said sobbing. While clinging onto my shoulders

"Shush I'm here now. Do you want to tell me what you were dreaming about"

I could see that she looked surprised. Probably not expecting me to ask that.

"It was... I I saw Shadow die and I was falling-ing into a dark hole and I t-turned around and she was there with her eyes bleeding and s-she said that It sho-should have been me a-and that I wa-wass a monster, Rogue I'm not a monster am I?"

She choked out and I felt that I needed to help her out and comfort her. I looked around and spotted Shadow sleeping one the corner of the bed.

"No, you're not a monster. Look she's right there she's not dead." We stayed like that for a while. I was trying to calm her down.

Eventually, the crying stopped and I looked down to see that she had cried herself to sleep. I set her down and tucked her in closed the door. I opened and closed the door as silently as possible because Fro was sleeping but the door squeaked and I heard a soft,

"Rogue"

I turned around and saw Frosh rubbing his eyes. "What are you doing?" He asked sleepily. Still rubbing his eyes.

"I was helping a friend." He just nodded and I picked him up and went to sleep wondering what will happen tomorrow.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

106K 5K 67
It's a very big time for Sabertooth, the Grand Magic Games is going to take place very soon. No one is more excited than Y/N L/N, a moon dragon slay...
112K 3.1K 28
(THIS IS VERY OLD, i made this when I was 12 or something... Probably gonna delete this) It's been a year since lisanna came back to Fairy Tail, but...
13.7K 325 33
(Y/n) and Rachael are dragon slayers who join Fairytail as the days go by will the two learn new things and fall in love? Or will their pasts catch u...
20.1K 977 43
The truth behind what drives the SaberTooth Guild to be as ruthless and driven as they are has never been clear. Behind the stoney face and heartless...