BeyondTale

By palestream

It has been two months since the Monster Kingdom was released to the Human World. The humans are showing slow... More

(Author's Note)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
AN
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Prologue

3.4K 116 8
By palestream

Of course it wasn't long before Asriel, wracked with grief, fear, and dread, transformed back into the small golden flower he once was. It was not his size that despaired him. It was his heart.
In this form he could not feel emotions such as love or grief. So what was to stop him from destroying everyone in his path?
Terrified he would ruin Frisk's only chance at happiness, he ran into the ruins to hide himself. To his horror, Frisk found him standing by the bed of flowers the determined hero woke up in.
Frisk comforted him and accepted his apology without hesitation. Grateful, Asriel bid goodbye and Frisk returned to their new family.
That night, nearing his transformation, Asriel reached Toriel's old home. He opened a door that said "Room Under Renovation" in a final attempt to hide. What he found surprised him.
All that was in the room was a flower pot that shone like a flame.
That was the last anyone heard of Asriel.

Meanwhile, Toriel, Asgore, Frisk, and their extended family, escaped the ruins to the Human World. The kingdom was free.
Frisk led the monsters to a village where the news was spread. Before long the entire World knew of the Monsters' return.
The Humans were reluctant to let them return, since life had been well without them.
They built them a civilization apart from the majority of humanity. The Monsters were quite isolated. They still tried their hardest to be normal, but the humans never acknowledged them. It was as if the Monsters were banished, but this time to the Human World, alone.
But the Monster's were grateful nontheless. They had fresh air, a blue sky, and stars at night. No matter how isolated from the humans they were, they were better than they used to be.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 1.7K 15
Undertale is going to react. This will not be entirely canon and will include aspects of what I believe (backstories, ect.) I do not own the cover an...
5.5K 179 11
DISCONTINUED (for now, at least) • • • You and your younger sister, Frisk, fell into a hole atop Mt. Ebott. You didn't realize the journey you just b...
677 43 19
After 3 years after Frisk flee the monsters from the Underground. She lives happily up on the surface with her new family of monsters. Well with Tori...
856 31 29
An Undertale AU where monsters are still currently trapped underground. It's been 6 months since Frisk has befriended everyone. Omega Flowey never ex...