pregnant with his baby | 𝘭.�...

Maryann_official tarafından

I wrote this when I was like 14, please read at your own risk😂 Daha Fazla

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapyer Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Epilogue

Chapter Thirteen

489 16 3
Maryann_official tarafından

Mallory's POV:.

I woke up the next morning being sick feeling. I walked to the bathroom and once again throwing my guts up.

After doing that, I flushed the toilet and brushed the taste out with a lot of tooth paste.

I walked to the kitchen, and noticed the little white board on Luke's fridge had little love notes from the boys. Sweet boys they are.

I shook my head and went to the couch. Maybe some news..

"Just in, 5 Seconds of Summer told One Direction 'We're leaving because of their girl!' No one knows who this girl is, but she is getting hated by a lot of fans. The '5SOS Fam' has #whoareyou and #hateher trending. If I was this girl, I would never come out of my house."

I turned the TV off and sat there.

Their coming back. For me? Why?

I cheered and rubbed my belly.

"Your daddy is coming home!!" I said looking down at it.

Wait! When did they leave? When are they going to be here?

I shrugged and went to the kitchen and cleaned it up. Putting clean dishes up and dirty dishes in the dishwasher. I cleaned the island off in the middle and wiped the chairs down. I looked around and it looks a lot better.

I smiled and went to go work on the living room. All I had to do is fold up blankets and put then on tops of the couches. I cleaned off the coffee table and added more dirty dishes to the dishwasher.

I sighed and was tired out. Dang, cleaning is such a hard job! I'm going to have to get used to it though. I guess.

I went to get the laptop and my phone from my room. I pulled up Twitter, and the boys were posting things about spreading hate...and why do you tag me in it!

I gained a few more followers, but man the hate! It was bad!

@Ashlen_Irwin:
Your a fucking slut! I hope you die in a hole you whore!

@_from_DA_hood:
Why did Luke chose to have sex with you? Your fucking ugly!

I shut my phone off, and threw it on the couch. I sat the laptop on the coffee table, and laid down.

Hopefully when I wake up, the boys will be here, everything will go back to normal, and the hate will stop!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

6K 163 42
I wrote this when I was 15 so if at any point it doesn't make any sense that's why
1.1M 13.5K 199
A series of 5sos preferences. Request are open updating at least 3 times a week. Vote, comment, and follow PLEASE. Most will be from tumblr ill let y...
34.9K 910 35
"It's hard work breaking a heart„ I wrote this in 2013-14, just letting you know
30.1K 595 37
[This story was all my idea, please don't steal. If you would like to do something close to this idea please message me requesting if you can. It is...