Amaya (Naruto's Fanfic)

By linasyafiqah

Sunagakure stumbled upon a stranger who as cooperative as she is, she just can't remember her past... Konoha... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen

Message

83 1 0
By linasyafiqah

Thank you readers for following and reading my stories! I hope you enjoy the story of Gaara's relationship and the action scenes.

So on the Naruto's sequel to this fanfiction, yes, I will update as I have an idea for the next story. My brain is working in overdrive right now as I'm plotting out my next chapters, =)

So once again, thank you to all who enjoyed reading my stories and following me!

Do make sure to follow me on my Facebook & Twitter!

Facebook: Nur Amalina Syafiqah (Linaa Uchiha)
Twitter: @sanadalina

Next sequel is NaruHina (Naruto's Fanfic).

=)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.1K 1.2K 25
DISCLAIMER -> TAKE THE FANFIC LIGHTLY ! writing this after a year (?) or two. THIS IS my first fanfiction, i never post my stuff but since i wrote th...
159K 4.3K 56
This will be a sequel of You're Not Alone (Gaara X Reader) so if you haven't read that one. I highly recommend you read that first or you'll be confu...
315K 15K 21
[Book One] "I'm proud of who I am. A thief, a lone traveler who never stops running. Just watch me, I will fight and survive, for me and by myself." ...
289K 8.1K 50
Sora has a dark past. her family abused her. she was a member of the Hisha clan. one of the most powerful and feared clans. Sora hatted her clan due...