Cinderella's Shoe (COMPLETED)

Autorstwa KatTaySummers

"Why?" She interrogated once they entered the room together, apprehensive about what she was inquiring and pe... Więcej

Important Teaser Quotes From The Book
Summary and Info
Acknowledgements
Introduction
Wolfie's Guide To Supernatural Creatures
Excerpt 1
Excerpt 2
Quote/Poem
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17. NEVER GONNA HAPPEN: HAPPY APRIL FOOL'S DAY!
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Epilogue: We Keep This Love In A Photograph
Cast and Credits
The Author's Note On Writing Cinderella's Shoe
where ive been

Chapter 2

3.5K 148 29
Autorstwa KatTaySummers

Chapter 2
Ariel.

                  "ARIEL! THAT'S IT, YOU WHORE! I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU AND THAT PATHETIC ATTITUDE OF YOURS!" She raised her hand in the air, directing it towards me.

Here it comes...

Violently (and not forgetting extremely painful either), she grabbed my bruised, red ear (from previous punishments) and began dragging me forcefully out of the rotting attic door and down the broken, splintering spiral staircase away from my tall, menacing tower prison. She had slapped me square in the face before she did so, my face moving to the side with her movements. She had already started ranting about my behaviour as she always did, so I just blocked it out. I was prepared already, waiting for the worst of it to pass.

This was something I was used to.

It didn't happen very rarely, nor did it happen every single day. It happened a few times a week, maybe a little less if I was lucky enough. I was just so used to this torture bestowed upon me weekly that I began to ignore it. Even if I behaved, they would punish me for being good. It is a never ending cycle, repeating forever- until I die, of course. They wouldn't even let my mate take me away and save me, no matter who he was. I was officially stuck here forever. Witches do live for a long time you know, and so do wolves. Wolves don't live as long, though, unless you're a hybrid.

Yes, Freya is half-witch and half-werewolf. She can shift into her wolf form (unfortunately meaning that she is a shit ton powerful than most average witches) and use her magic to its full extent. That is extremely rare around hybrid kinds, as it can take the longer-lasting hybrids centuries to finally master the control and harness the full potential of both their sides.

And not all hybrids are bad, by the way. Most of them are pretty damn chill despite what some of the tales say. Only a few go against the council's rules and use their powers for misdeeds. Like Freya.

And even if my mate was an Alpha or someone with even higher authority that actually wanted someone like me, there was nothing they could do. If he was someone who held power, Freya would force him to be with Marie or Georgiana so the power went to them. Typical. Typical of them to want that much power. I would be doomed to live here for the rest of my life- however long that would be. Who knows, I may even kill myself before I could even meet him.

But until that fateful day, I would try to survive. I would survive, only for my future. Not for anything else. Never for anything else. I don't even think I'll have that much of a future, but I could be wrong. I could end up with this massive life ahead of me, so I had to at least, stay around for some of that, regardless of what occurred.

Whilst I was pondering on my possibly nonexistent future, I hadn't realised that Freya and I had ended up in the main area of the house. And that we were also heading to that area of the house.

No. Not there again! Not again! No!

"BITCH! YOU WENCH! ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME!? ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO WHAT I'M SAYING?!" She screeched, more annoyed with me than she was fifteen minutes ago.

"Sorry? What did you say?" I asked her, frightened of her next reaction, and obviously not knowing that she was shouting at me for or something else like that.

This was another thing I usually did. I liked to block her out, it made some things a lot easier on me. Plus, the time went by much quicker. Playing a song or something helped.

"I'll take that as a yes then, you little whore." She insulted me, something that I was quite used to, somehow thinking that it would offend me in some way and she'd get a reaction out of me like she did in the past. She always used to be able to break me down, but not anymore. Never again would she have that power over me. Never again.

As we descended down the flight of many stairs, heading to that place, she began bragging again about how much of a nuisance I was, how I should be nicer to her, how I should show her a little more respect and all that boring shit, but I just ignored her and went deep into my own thoughts.

Most of the time, I thought of a song, one that I could play in my head on repeat. It always worked, until the pain got too much for me to bear. But I always fought through the pain, no matter how hard it was, and I never screamed once. I may have done as a child, but I have grown up now, I'm much stronger now than I was back then.

She could shoot me down, but I wouldn't fall that easily. I refused to fall that easily. I used to be copper, but now I'm better. I am now Titanium. I have a stone heart, so hard that even a machine gun couldn't dent it. Nothing could break me. Not again. Never ever happening again.

Once we were nearing the bottom of the stairs and close to the basement, it was then that I started to struggle out of her strong grip. I knew what was coming when we came here. I tried fighting back, I tried to hard to. And here's the reason why:

If there was anything I hated about this house, it was the basement. Well, it was more like a room dedicated to torture really. Lined with instruments especially made for torture, it was the most hated room in the entire house. Although, I think this could be worse than what the Mafialla Pack has as a torture room, and I have heard the rumors of what that place is like.

Apparently, their Alpha is ruthless. He kills without a single thought. Some say his mate- the Luna- died when he was a Rogue, and he became Alpha. I don't know how, and I don't know why, he just did. He has no heirs, so his Beta's son will take over as soon as he is of age and has found his mate.

To be honest, I used to wonder what would happen if my mate never found me, if he rejected me, or if he died before I ever got to meet him. Not that he wouldn't reject me. I was destined for it to take place. Even I knew that. I would ponder if I would be doomed to stay here or find someone else. I can't bear the thought of that, but I guess now- after all the torture I've been put through- that I won't find him or her. Or that they'll fail at finding me. And yes, you can actually have gay mates. Cool, right?

I know a few people who are gay, and I've seen some gay mates in real life. The bitch is against people like that, people of the LGBTQ+ Community. I find nothing wrong with it, but here she is acting like Donald Trump with the way he puts half of his views across. I think that if she wanted power, she could have just married him since they have similar views. That would have been funnier than Sheilob. Imagine a bitch instead!

I was chucking at the evil thoughts I had, but then, I was knocked, almost quite literally, out of my thoughts. The bitch slapped me across the face, grabbing my attention almost immediately. Of course, something as sudden as that would shock anyone.

I looked at her, wearing a look on my face that resembled something along the lines of shock and fear. She looked back at me, a menacing, evil smile upon her fat, red, makeup induced lips. Her eyeliner and mascara looked horrifying paired with everything she was wearing at the time (clothing and makeup), she looked like some sort of beastly nightmare.

She had the appearance and smell of a ghoul, a deadly undead creature that smelled worse than zombies. It had a mangled, scarred face covered with rotting flesh, blood and green saliva, and smelled of rotting, burnt flesh with a hint of decomposing eggs.

And that look there was my cue. My cue to grab my stuff and run to school.

I headbutted her straight in the middle of her eyes, so fast she didn't see it coming, grabbed my already packed school bag, grabbed some money (well, more like I stole the bitch's full purse), and ran straight out the back door located by the kitchen and utility room.

I was going to take some Sanctuary.

I was going to the woods. Into the woods, and unfortunately home before dark...

^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^

As soon as I had reached the borders of the forest, I tied the strap of my messenger bag onto my right leg- which would soon turn into my right hind leg, letting the strong wolf within me take over.

My wolf, Accalia, took control over my body, and I sunk into the control she had over me in this form. Whilst we ran together, she and I had a conversation in our head about our everyday lifestyle. She hated every moment of it like I did, which was probably one of the only things we agreed on.

"I'm fed up them!"

"Me too," I stated.

"When will we get out of there?"

"Well, technically we are out of there."

"I mean, when will we get out of there for good? You know, like forever?"

"I don't know Accalia, so don't ask me."

"When will we find our mate? I soooooo can't wait to meet him!"

"At this rate that we're going, I don't think we will even find him."

"WHAT? Why not?! I want hiiiiim!" She whined, like the whiny wolf she is.

"You know as well as I do that we won't be getting out of here anytime soon."

"Awwwwwwwwwww! I can't wait to meet him, though! And the mating part-" I stopped her right there as I knew exactly what images would be flooding my head.

"Let me stop you right there, Missy."

"What?"

"I don't want those images in my head. Not yet anyways."

"Oh. Fine then."

She was always a grumpy wolf.

"Hey! I heard that!"

Of course, she just never knew when to shut the fucking hell up. Ever.

"Hey! Stop it!"

I just blocked her out from then. She was always annoying me, and I often needed to control myself from shunning her completely. But I needed her. If I didn't have her around, I would be pretty lonely. And she's quite funny at times, so without her, my life would be pretty damn boring. She's sarcastic too.

Being a wolf with fur the colour of pure golden jewelry, she could always be a slight bit cocky. Of course, she had a good reason to be. We were the only golden wolf we knew, and possibly the only one in the world. It was hard, we didn't know if there was anyone else like us out there. And if there was, who would say that they were still alive?

Soon enough, together we reached the borders of the forest- and reaching the borders means that we were on the edge of the pack lines. If we crossed it, we would be free to roam and run far away. But we would become outcasts- we would become rogues. But two seconds away from here, there was an enormous Japanese maple tree that I liked to rest in. It made things a lot easier for me when I was under stress, as the animals that surrounded it were quite kind to me, and all you could hear on an autumn day like this were birds chirping pleasantly and the wind blowing through the trees, rustling in the quiet and peacefulness of the day.

There were always strong branches to support my weight, and leaves that gave me a cocoon, a safe haven that kept me sheltered and protected from the evil. If only for a little while. A few of the leaves had started to fall, signalling the change of seasons. But the sun shone lightly through the leaves, making the little gaps look like precious diamonds. It was a perfect place, one that wasn't tainted by the darkness of the world.

And as I climbed up the tree and rested on one of its long, slender branches that could hold my weight, I closed my eyes and enjoyed the only quiet I would have before I entered the next version of hell...

BANANANA BANANANA!

HELLOO! W-W-WOLFIE ON THE TRACK!

MONEY MONEY MONEY-

Yeah, I have too much of it. Been working waaayyyy too much. I can rap, though. Gotta love that Marcus Butler, though.

ANYWAYS!

See you soon with the next update,

Wolves, Nutella, and CUTE PUPPIES,

-W. *poof of smoke and rainbows*

"MY MILKSHAKE BRINGS ALL THE ALPHAS TO THE BED, AND THEIR LIKE:

"IT'S BETTER THAN ARIEL'S!"

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1.1M 24.9K 31
"Who is she?" "Is that their daughter?" "Maybe she's our new queen" "She's so pretty." ()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()() "Good evening, My Queen." Th...
4.4K 121 30
Alexandra Stan was always on the run because of what she did. She just keeps moving never stopping for no one. Will she ever stop? Will she find some...
2.4M 83.2K 52
"What makes you think I'll let you leave?" he asked and took a step towards me. "Because I'm not into guys?" "Well then why did you date your ex-boyf...
1.1M 39.3K 76
"Why, Alpha?" he had sat down right next to her when he arrived, and now she leaned closer to him so that their lips were only inches apart. He could...