The Only Girl

By Kimmeg13

Kali is the only daughter of Okasis. She has two half brothers, Zane and Garroth. Kali's dad, The Lord of Oka... More

Intro Chapter
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Author's Note
Sequil is out!!!
Five things you didn't know about The Only Girl

Chapter 12

178 8 2
By Kimmeg13

~~Time skip a couple hours~~
Lola's POV
I was now out of the Meteli gates, I had gotten an axe for two diamonds and a pair of shears for one. Now, I was ready to get back to the girls. One hours walk should have me home by sunset. I couldn't wait to see them, I hope they are ok.

Meow~Chan's POV
Meow~Chan and Kali~Chan are getting hungry, they hope Lola~Chan gets back soon. Kali~Chan is finishing Lola~Chan's blanket, and Meow~Chan is keeping Kitten out of the yarn.

Kali's POV
I finished Lola's blanket, and then grabbed the sword. I knew to check around the site, and then see if I could find more spiders to kill for more string. We did have enough to make three more blankets, but I was hoping to be able to get more. I got up and slowly walked into the forest.

Meow~Chan's POV
Meow~Chan watched Kali~Chan walk out of the fort. As soon as she got Kitten out of the yarn she ran to her bed. Meow~Chan had a great surprise for Kali~Chan. When she was going to fill their water bottles this afternoon she found apples! She had found three that were ripe enough to eat. Meow~Chan opened her backpack and pulled out the apples. She carefully spilled a tiny bit of water on the hem of her dress, then wiped each apple carefully.

Thx 4 reading this chapter guys! Obviously Lola will be home soon, how do you think she will react to the blankets? How will they react to the apples? :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 177 36
Garroth Ro'Meave, the Merman Prince of O'Khasis, is taken up to the surface and is saved by a human girl, Aphmau Shalashaska. What he doesn't know is...
12K 282 19
*UNDER EDITING BUT IF YOU READ JUST KNOW IF SOME THINGS DON'T MAKE SENSE IT IS BEING FIXED* She was their sister. They knew it. They lived happy live...
1.5K 46 32
This book is about Aphmau Phoenix a girl who doesn't know anything about love, and always keeps up a good mood some how. Her mother was a single pare...
2K 8 33
This is a fanfic about my favourite YouTuber Aphmau and her series Minecraft Diaries so most of the characters and relationships between them belong...