Different

By AltoPentaholic

*FIRST BOOK IN DIFFERENT SERIES* Being abandoned for being different makes you wonder why you couldn't be lik... More

Prolouge
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
I am
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
New Story/Oneshot Collection
LoveCarousel and Mitchell2125!!!
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
AviouslyPentatonix!!!
Important...please read
THE NEWS
Self-Promo, y'all
Epilouge
...
THANK YOU, JORDYN

Chapter Sixteen

3.9K 220 283
By AltoPentaholic

Mitch stared at the rides and attractions the park had to offer. He stood by Scott, not liking how crowded it was. Scott held him close, protecting him from anybody that could hurt him.

"Where are we?" Mitch asked shyly, all attention being turned towards him. He then looked at a little kid wearing mouse ears on him, which caused the Omega to tilt his head.  "Why does he look like a mouse? Was he born that way?"

"No," Scott replied as he, Avi, and Kevin began to laugh. Mitch frowned slightly as he looked at the ground. "Mitch, we're not being rude. What you said was really cute. Anyways, we're at Disney Land. Have you ever heard of it?"

"Yes, Alpha," Mitch responded as looked at Scott. The tall blond looked down at him, feeling taller than usual. "Jessa went a lot when we were younger. I never did."

"I hate them," Avi hissed, shaking his head. Who in the world treats a kid better than their other sibling? That's unfair and uses quite a lot of favoritism if you were to ask Avi. "Mitch, get ready to be a kid for a day. We're going to give you the childhood you deserve."

~~~

Mitch giggled slightly when Scott placed the mouse ears on his head. Scott smiled when Mitch's brown eyes lit up, reminding him of stars during  long summer nights. A flashback cane slowly, making Scott frown slightly.

"Scott? I have a question. May I ask it?"

"You just did."

"Scoottt."

"I'm just playing around. Anyways, what's up?"

"What do my eyes remind you of?"

"Clarify please."

"Like, do my eyes remind you of something? For example, Kirstin's eyes remind me of a sunset because of how pretty they are! And Avi's eyes remind me of a forest because I love forests and forests are beautiful. And Kevin's eyes remind me of his cello because he loves his cello!"

"That's cute, sweetie. Also, don't start a sentence with and. Try to connect the sentences together so they will make more sense."

"Okay. Scott?"

"Yes, Allie?"

"What do my eyes remind you of? Yours remind me of the sky because of how blue they are."

"Then your eyes remind me of the sun because I light up whenever I see you."

"Forever and forever, my Scarecrow?"

"Forever and forever, my Dorothy."

Scott then smiled, wanting the memory to go away. Mitch noticed how sad his Mate got and grabbed Avi and Kevin's attention. They nodded at the Omega, waiting to hear what he he had to say.

"Could we get ice cream?" Mitch asked innocently, not noticing that widening his eyes slightly made it harder for Avi and Kevin to say no. "Scott needs some. He's sad. When I'm sad, I eat ice cream because it makes me happy. He deserves to be happy. Please?"

"Mitch, I'm not sad," Scott argues quickly, crossing his arms. He then dropped them when Avi gave him the 'I-know-you're-lying' look that every mother has. "Fine, I lied. I am sad, but it's because we haven't seen Ariel yet. Let's get ice cream."

Mitch let out a happy squeak and hugged Scott tightly, stepping on his tippy toes to give him a kiss. He then let go and grabbed his hand, running off with Scott behind him. The Lead Alpha almost screamed at Mitch's sudden strength, considering that he is twice the size Mitch is. Avi and Kevin shared as a smirk as they began to follow the couple.

"Do you ship it too?"

"Yep."

~~~

"I don't like the rides," Mitch told Scott as they got off another ride. Scott nodded as put his arm around Mitch's shoulder. "They sca-."

"Yes?" Scott asked, wanting Mitch to continue. The Omega seemed to freeze at the sight in front of him. "What's the matter?"

"She's here," Mitch whispered to himself as a tear ran down his face. Avi and Kevin shared a confused look, not quite understanding why the Omega was crying. "She's here."

"Do you mean your mom? Your sister?" Scott asked, sharing a look with the other Alpha and Beta. They were getting ready to leave when Mitch shook his head and let his smile grow. "Mitch, who is it?"

"It's Ariel," Mitch answered as he walked up to a employee dressed up as the red headed princess. She smiled as he hugged her, feeling loved. "Hi, Ariel."

"Hello," the 'princess' replied, smiling at the Alphas and Beta. Mitch then let go, smiling at her. "What's your name?"

"Mitch," he responded shyly, looking back at his Pack. They all smiled at him as he turned back to the employee. "You're my favorite."

"Why is that?" The employee asked as she put her arm around the small Omega. Mitch smiled once more and sighed happily as another tear ran down his cheek.

"You made me happy when I was sad," Mitch answered, hugging her once more. The worker then gasped sadly, looking at the Pack members. Avi,
Kevin, and Scott shared a look, not knowing that Mitch felt that way. "Thank you. Just thank you."

"Anything for you to be happy," the employee replied as she signed the book Mitch gave to her to sigh. They then turned around and stayed still when Kevin asked to take a photo. When they finished, the employee took Mitch's hand gently and smiled at him. "Whenever you are feeling sad, think of me. Even when I'm not there, I will be there mentally. Stay happy, Mitch."

Mitch smiled as he hugged the employee once more. He then turned to Scott and took the offered hand, waving goodbye to Ariel. She waved back, making Mitch smile.

"I love you, Ariel."

~~~

Avi took out his phone, wanting to check his bank account. The park closed, ending today's events. Mitch fell asleep instantly, his head on Scott's chest. Scott smiled softly as Kevin started the car, driving slowly so he wouldn't wake up the sleeping Omega.

"I wish that Mitch will never be sad," Scott murmured, the small snores from his Omega calming him down. "He should never feel sad. I really hate his family."

"I know," Kevin replied quickly as he stopped. He looked into the mirror and smiled softly when he noticed Mitch's sleeping form. He always looked so peaceful and innocent while doing so. "He told me and Kirstin that he loves the swings because they make him feel like he is flying. He then admitted he goes on swings because he thinks they will take him to Heaven. Scott, he's more secretive than we thought. We need to open him up."

Scott nodded, letting Kevin's words sink in. Mitch is secretive. The only things they knew about him is that his family left him, he lived in an orphanage, and that he never went to school, but that was is. Mitch is a diary full of entries that are depressing and hold secrets that the writer refuses to share. Scott wants to know every secret Mitch kept so that he could be happy.

He was so caught up in his thoughts that when a loud noise was made, he jumped so high that he checked to make sure that Mitch didn't wake up. He didn't, making him thankful. He then looked to the source of the noise and found out that it was Avi. Kevin then looked at him, shaking a bit.

"Avi, what was that?" Kevin asked, his heart still beating fast. Avi's eyes turned red, his anger boiling. "What happened?"

"I-I can't even say without hurting someone," Avi admitted, getting angrier by the moment. Scott sighed heavily, causing Avi to turn to him. "Do you want to know?"

"Yeah," Scott answered, praying that Avi would not wake up Mitch because of his anger. "Just try to not wake Mitch up."

Avi nodded as he gripped his phone. Kirstin is going to get once they got home. He then turned to the Lead Alpha, admitting the reason to his anger.

"Kirstin has over $6 million in her bank account."

A/N: If you think that it doesn't matter that Kirstin has that much money, think back to the chapter Jessa was in. That might help.;) I hope you enjoyed the chapter and please remember that I love you all.:)

-Maddie🐧🐧🐧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.6K 415 32
This is about a normal girl who meets a normal boy, they just live different lives. Very different lives.
10.5K 217 22
you cannot talk. you have a notebook and pencil you carry around with you everywhere. you've never talked. everything you do is silent. a single soft...
59.8K 3.9K 28
Everyone was the same. You wake up, change into the same outfit, and then go to school. Society made you all equal, so no person was different from...
17.2K 716 20
Continuation of Whispers To An Empty wind. (You don't have to necessarily read the first book to understand this story but you might be confused on s...